LVAAP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: LVAAP

There may be more reports for "LVAAP"

For more results perform a general search for "LVAAP"

Showing 26-50 of 572 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "LVAAP"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jul 07 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
When I opened this letter I had to re-read it a couple of times. I was hopeful that this was the answer to my prayers. Not being completely sure this was a scam, I decided to look into it on the computer. I tried to look for a phone number for the business to no avail. So I looked up the name and all my hopes were shattered when I saw this website! I am so disappointed. But would like to thank all of you for posting this disgrace. If there is a class action against these ingrates I would like to be a part of it too. Thanks again..God bless. Jennifer Carriere, MississippiU.S.A.
Jul 06 2005
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas, Nevada
i have recieved a letter from the lvaap and it said that it was a rip off i have not sent it but i am tired of getting these i want to sue them for harassment cause they will not leave me alone Jeremiah siouxfalls, South DakotaU.S.A.
Entity: Las Vegas,, Nevada
Jul 05 2005
LVAAP Junk Mail Las Vegas Nevada
Does the words tell no one ring a bell? well if it was true 83 people just gave up on $277303498 / 83 = 3,341,006.00 dollors each Thanks Google Thanks for finding the Rip Off... saved me $20! Company name LVAAP look for it in the mail coming to you soon. 3 mil sounds good I would do it except a 1lb T-bone sounds better then this paper. Jerry Easton, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Jul 06 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I am writing this on behalf of my uncle who does not have a computer. He recieved the letter from LVAAP stating that he had won the prize of over 3 million dollars. He had entered some sweepstakes previously so he really thought he had won. He called me over excited. He even went as far as telling friends and family all the things he was going to do for them. He had hated his job and told me he could finaly quit and give his daughter everything she ever wanted. He is somewhat gullable and being the sceptic i am, i told to him to let me do some research before he gets to happy and has his hopes crushed. He got mad at me and said you dont understand i entered like 3 sweekstakes and i remember one of the drawings was going to be in June.That is the on i won. he said besides it says i won and someone couldnt do that legally or morally. He was very convinced. Well as you all know it is a big scam. Now my uncle and his friends and family had their bubble burst. Scams like this need to be stopped immediately!! I think they need to be jailed and have to pay the people who got the letters with the money they got from the people who actully mailed the $20.00. I encouraged my uncle to try and find some legal help to stop this and pay for his mental stress. I encourage the rest of you to do the same. Mike Albuquerque, New MexicoU.S.A.
Jul 07 2005
Lvaap Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I have just filed a mail fraud claim with the federal post office on the following company LVAAP and I am encourging all the people who have written to do the same this company has to be stopped so do it. so other people wont be scammed. Melody north wildwood, New JerseyU.S.A.
Jun 29 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I Recieved A letter from *LVAAP*... Asking me to send 20.00 To see if I've won over 3 million dollars... please do not send them money... it's a rip off. Glad I seen the many other people reporting this. I knew it was a rip off when I had to send 20.00 To see if I won and the no phone number to call... even the return envelope was shady... said to send it to the directors office... I looked it up on map quest and it gave me somewhere around a hotel... as my destination. Julia Flint, MichiganU.S.A.
Jul 02 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vagas navada
these people are just ripoff artists. most people dont have the money to barely feed their kids and scam artists out there are feeding off the get rich quick scams. they should be tarred and feathered and beaten half to death by those who actually sent money to these idiots. Eric bartlesville, OklahomaU.S.A.
Jun 05 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
The company LAAVP said I had one 3,341,006.00 and I could get it after I sent them a $20 check. I did a search and found your website and read the complaints of others. I did not send them money thanks to your information. I think it is rediculous and they should be held accountable. Someone should be able to trace who it came from by the PO box. I know in our state you have to give them your info and liscense number to get a PO Box. They should be sued!!!! Diana Hughesville, MarylandU.S.A.
Oct 16 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Unfortunately I am one of the stupid people who was ripped off by these crooks. I received an unbelievable letter and responded to it by sening the $20.00. I should have known better!!!!! I will be willing to do what it takes to get my $20.00 back and really I feel these crooks need to come up with ALL the money they have lied to us about. I am disabled and am on a fixed income and I guess that is what blurred my vision so much about this whole thing. I say we should ALL do ALL we can to prosecute ever last one of these low-lifes. I am not a violet person BUT I AM MAD and when a woman gets MAD, WATCH OUT. Will anyone help me, or let me help them. I want my money back and what I was promised.!!!!! Brenda Lenox, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: LasVegas, Nevada
Oct 13 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THIS COMPANY STATING THAT I HAD WON OVER 3 MILLION DOLLARS, AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS SEND THEM 20 BUCKS TO CLAIM IT. THE LETTER WENT ON TO LIST OTHER PEOPLES NAMES, STATING THAT THEY HAD ALREADY CLAIMED THEIR MONEY. THEY ALSO SAID THAT I WAS NOT TO TELL ANYONE THAT I HAD WON, AND THAT THEY WERE SO HAPPY FOR ME. WHEN I TYPED THEIR NAME INTO THE COMPUTER ALL I COULD FIND WERE NEGATIVE REPORTS ON THEM AND THAT THEY WERE A RIP OFF. THANKS TO THIS SITE, I DIDN'T WASTE MY MONEY ON A SCAM. AFTER READING OTHER POSTED COMMENTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY, I HAVE COME TO FIND THAT WE ALL RECEIVED THE SAME LETTER, FOR THE SAME AMOUNT, JUST WITH DIFFERENT NAMES. SAVE THE MONEY-THIS IS A SCAM Susan northville, MichiganU.S.A.
Oct 13 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I got this letter in the mail saying that I won 3,341,006.00. But not to tell anyone. The goverment isn't suppose to know. First of all how is the goverment going to let that amount of money pass to one person with out knowing where it's going. Second, there was no phone number no e-mail address so you had to know it was fake. Now a days that is gauranteed for something like this. That amount of money isn't just given away to random people around the U.S. All of the print and everything seems fake anyway. Don't fall for it. It may catch your eye, but it isn't real. It's a big fat scam. Mia San Antonio, TexasU.S.A.
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
This company should be made to pay out something to all these people that recieve these letters! Gloria Burlington, WashingtonU.S.A.
38, Report #161905
Oct 24 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Hi I just want to let all you people out there know that the LVAAP is a total rip off. They sent me a paper in the mail saing it was the actual winning document and that I had won 3,341,006.00 dollars. And it needed to be collected and all I had to do was send them back 20.00 which I know just from them asking for money in return that this is a rip off. I have gotten about 100 different letters like this in the past year and it hasn't just been from LVAAP. It has been from other companys saying that I won a large amount of money just like this one says. Any ways back to the LVAAP letter. It will come with your name as the NO.1 holder and it will say that your the only one who hasn't claimed your prize yet. Don't let them have any of your money! It will also say Congratulations from all of us -been trying to reach you. This is a day you may remember for the rest of your life. There will also be 3 other people there names and the states they live in. I guess they're too stupid to realize that you can look up anybody you want on the web and find out if they won the money HA HA . So like I said don't let these sorry excuses for americans rip you off and if you people that are ripping other people off are reading this I hope it made your day! Christina warsaw, IndianaU.S.A.
39, Report #161941
Oct 24 2005
LVAAP rip off Las Vegas Nevada
I received a letter saying that I have won $3,341,006 and that I was officially sworn to secrecy. It said to send $20. It sad to say that I got excited and I sent the $20 dollars. I received a letter today that says NOTIFICATION OF THIRD & FINAL STAGE: ENTITLEMENT OPPORTUNITY I had to mail this letter back with my signature and seal so I did. I decided to look up LVAAP online and all these ripoff scams pop-up. They got me once but if they ask me for another $20 I'll send the envelope back without the money and a nice letter telling them were to go. I will gladly join anyone who wants to sue these people. We cannot let them get away with this. Sally lynn, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Oct 10 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I received a letter from LVAAP aka Las Vegas,Nevada Actionable Award. Across the top of the letter are the words... YOU ARE OFFICALLY SWORN TO SECRECY ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL. This letter went on to state that I had won $3,341,006 and that they had been trying to reach me. All I had to do was send cash, check or a money order for $20 to expedite release for said U.S. dollar amount. I am so glade that I decided to research the company before replying. To my suprise several other people had won the exact same amount stated on my letter. Letter looks very official. I hope this will stop anyone else from falling for this scam. Fairfield Fairfield, AlabamaU.S.A.
Oct 11 2005
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
they sent me this letter saying i won 3,341,006 dollars. doesnt that sound great. to good to be true ofcourse. i guess you shouldnt get your hopes up for anything. i have a wife and three kids and dont need to be bothered with scams. its hard enough to make ends meet. Amanda Lincoln, NebraskaU.S.A.
Oct 11 2005
LVAAP RIPOFF - SCAM Las Vegas Nevada
I received a letter in the mail from LVAAP indicating I was confirmed for prize winnigs of $3,341,006.00 and that I needed to send them $20 to for a report-release fee. Sounded like a scam, so I immediately got on the internet and found several rip-off reports. BEWARE!!!!! Deena Stamford, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Oct 12 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
The company wants me to send them $20.00 that I have won 3,341,006.00 and that the monies will be released to me as soon as they receive. Well it look like the is a rip off. They really should pay for taking money from people that really need it. Susan nashville, TennesseeU.S.A.
Oct 08 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I got a letter You are officially sworn to secrecy absolutely confidential. It claims I have won $3,341,006.00 Seems like a strange amount to win, but oh well. It all sounds great and wonderful until..BAM; they want me to send THEM $20 payable by cash, check, or money order. I found it hard to believe that they wanted me to send them 20 bucks after I just won over 3 million...besides that NOONE accepts cash in the mail. I am glad on got on the internet and checked into it. I guess I won't be getting my money though, since I didn't keep the secret. Kandice Northeast, AlabamaU.S.A.
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Las Vegas Nevada Actionable Awards Program tried to rip me off by sending me a letter saying I won 3,341,006.00 so I didn't believe it because all they wanted from me was to send 20.00 dollars. So I thought about it and said to myself this must be a joke they are trying to fool me, which I did not fall for. This should be a lesson for everyone! Manny Greensboro, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas, Nevada
I was a little sceptic about sending the money... these people lie lie lie,I am so upset by these people taking advantage of others. Do NOT send them any money as you will be lied to. Monica Cortez, ColoradoU.S.A.
Oct 02 2005
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas nevada
I am Louis Croom and thanks to your site I was not ripped off by the LVAAP scam. At first I thought I might have won some big money, But after looking at your site I found out this is not the first time this guy had sent someone this letter. I have informed the las vegas sherrif dept. about this punk and gave them my info on him. They told me on the phone that they would have this matter looked into. Thank's guys Louis Croom. Louis wilmington, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: New Jersey
Oct 02 2005
LVAAP RIP OFF Las Vegas Nevada
I have sent my official statement from LVAAP to the Attorney General's office of Nevada after visiting this site. Found it incredible they would request cash or your checking account number and for a mere $20. fee send me over 3 million Citizen Staughton, VirginiaU.S.A.
Oct 31 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I received a letter in the mail in the early month of October titled, YOU ARE SWORN TO SECRECY ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL. Stating I was No. 1 on their list of confirmed prize winners. I put all my hope and dreams on this letter, I guess out of dumbness and was jeeped of my processing fee of $20.00. On this day of October 31, 2005 I was just browsing thru the internet and decided to look up the Las Vegas Acionable Awards Program and was automatically transfered to this web-site. I would like to say that I hope no one else is scammed out of their life for a silly little company like the one I did. My life dreams and ambitions are now dust due to the emotional damage I received from believing and puting all my trust into a company like the LVAAP. Robert METAIRIE, LouisianaU.S.A.
Nov 05 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I received a letter stating I had won a large amount of money. I decided to check it online. I found out that someone else had been awarded the EXACT same amount: $3,341,006. So I decided to file this report. Lynne Worcester, MassachusettsU.S.A.

Approximately 572 Reports Found