Match.com match.com is the biggest rip off in internet history Internet
First you waste like over 30 minutes of your life filling information and private data about yourself, for this fraudulent match.com crackpot website.
Second, u click the finish button, which will label you officially as: a potential internet fraud victim.
U can't check emails that have been sent to you, unless u pay them the 30 $ fee, and this is only the start. the subscription gets renewed automatically. match.com steals your money from you without knowing it. and deactivating this automatic subscription system is not something to be trifled with! because it's sooooooo complicated, once ure in, you can never get out. even if you cancel your subscription, they will still charge u by the first of each month in some way or another, try to rise a complaint and you will never get any refund back. they will assume that you took advantage of the service and sent and received emails from desperate people like you, a case strong enough to walk you out with empty hands.
The emails you get when ure not yet a subscriber are fraudulent and a scam, they're not REAL emails from REAL PEOPLE. they're just generated by a software bot.. placed there to use you emotionally and to give you that itchy feeling of subscribing to know who the sender was.
even after u pay them and become an official idiot, you're no more than a loser who's paying his hard earned cash for an electronic wink? over 85 % of people subscribed in match.com don't pay for a subscription, the other 15 % live 200 miles away from u, and i can certainly relate to that.
the only thing women can do on match.com is to send you winks. if you're a subscriber, you can send an email back to each wink u receive, but the girl who sent u teh wink cannot read your emails! because she didn't pay for the service! she's only a promoter for the website. she's just there as a bate, the only thing she can do is to send you winks. she can't read your emails, and thus you can't pass your phone number or email to her in any way imaginable! u can only send a wink back to her, so that your wink and hers can make love together. how inclusive!
u want to find somebody interesting? go to a pub, find yourself a nice girl, smile at her, and tell her: just wanted to let you know that i find you gorgeous! that's it :) no complications.. no stupid winks.. not even pick up lines to memorize.
95 % of them will reply with something like: ohh thank u, that's so sweet of you, what's your name again?
and that's it. at least u won't be shocked by her 300 pounds weight, it happens in most of blind dates. most of them women on dating website deliberately don't show their whole body. just the upper half lol. man! this is crazy.
jamaica, New YorkU.S.A.