OCWEN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ocwen

There may be more reports for "Ocwen"

For more results perform a general search for "Ocwen"

Showing 26-50 of 2,455 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "Ocwen"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 12 2014
OCWEN Loan Servicing OCWEN Steals from your Bank Account! Nationwide
OCWEN has more than one way and method to steal from you.  Even when you are faithful in making your payments and never miss a single payment they have a new way to steal from you.  I think the reason they do this is to cause you extraoridinary debt, damage your credit or force you into illegal forclosure.  Calling them on the phone is worthless.  They will yes you but never follow your instructions!A few months ago, I filled out a card INQUIRING, not agreeing, just inquiring about their accelerated loan program.  They signed me up without my knowledge or permission and double dipped into my bank account for months making me late on my other obligations and wiping out my savings!It took days to figure out what was going on combing through bank statements and following up with days of waiting on the phone and talking with both OCWEN's regular payment processing and their accelerated payment processing center.  Their escuse was that I did not cancel the ATH when signing up for the accelerated. I never signed up for the accelerated plan!  I asked them to prove it and to send copies of the signed agreement to sign up for the accelerated plan.  They send back some B.S. form letter that showed nothing.  No proof!  They did this all on their own for ulterior motives to either force me into forclosure, ruin my credit and chances for refinancing with a credible and ethincal mortgage company and to just flat out steal from me.They took some money that was never applied to the mortgage, just taken from the account in one month and when I told them to desist and stop the accelerated payments and return the money they said they would and it appeared they returned some money but then took it out again and then some more completely ignoring my request!  They double dipped for over 3 months blatantly ignoring requests but saying they would stop it.  They didn't.   It got so bad I had to close my bank account to stop them and open a new account.  I don't owe anything till February (it should be March) and can not trust them.  How do pay your Mortgage payments without being raped and raided by OCWEN who takes money out of your account without permission?  This is the second time this had happened.   The first time it happened we had to do the same thing then OCWEN steps in with a whole new mortgage finance charging interest all over again.  I am tempted to give them nothing, absolutely nothing because who can afford to be robbed by these criminals? They source it all out to India pigeons so they can shirk their criminal activities.  This is the NEW SCAM!  Beware!  If you live in Florida and want to file a class Action contact me.  Thank you.
Entity: Select State/Province
May 23 2014
Ocwen Ocwen has continued to use deceptive practices florida Internet
Ocwen has continued to use their deceptive practice when they took over our mortgage from GMAC in January 2013. they threw a foreclosure on us immediately when were working a modification with GMAC. Then a fraudulant deed was used on our property the same time Ocwen threw the foreclosure. They finally rescinded the notice of default. But they still wouldn't work with us on the modification because the fraudulent deed. they said we had to wait til the bankruptcy fraudulant deed was dealt with before they can do anything meaning we had to take care of it.  we contacted the sheriff's dept who did the incident report and this was inturn reported to the FBI . FBI couldn't do much because it was a victimless crime. Yet our mortgage is growing.  We kept attemptin to have them remove the bankruptcy so we can continue the modification.  It did not happen as we continue to plead with the relationsh manager that they need to remove the fraudulent deed so we can move forward on the modification.  it took until a year later where the relations manager's supervisor removed it.  Now we have to deal with the arrears added on for the modification when they shouldn't have done the foreclosure they violated by dual tracking.  We have been getting the run around since GMAC and GMAC also used their own tactics to prolong because they were going into bankruptcy.  GMAC  was using deceptic tactics stating we need additional information on your modification. Or we didn't get it or you need to change the wording on your modification we didn't get all documents when we have proof we sent it all. we kept being dragged on and on. I feel we have been deceived by Ocwen and GMAC. We were victims of robosigning on that fraudulant deed in Feb 2013. Yet we can't get ocwen to work with us.Its been a battle to get anyone to hear us.  We can't even communicate with the relations manager there is a language barrier and she doesn't understand what we are asking . we can never get an answer on our modification on whats going on. its like pulling tooth and nail with them.  They used lack of information tactics. other deceptive practices and we still can't get a true answer.  I have all documentation to our correspondence emails. I would like to be part of a class action suit.  If I can be contacted by someone to help me get on board with what Ocwen has done.  Please give me some direction on who I may contact for any current class action law suits. my family has a good case we just need assistance in this. We live in California and we did file a complaint with CFBP and attorney generals office. our modification was supposed to be within reasonable amount to afford but instead they want us to pay 4000.00 a month when we originally were paying 1500.00. Its makes you feel they want you to fail on making payments.  how can they still get away with this. can someone direct me to where I can join the class action law suit or where I need to go or contact.  We all have to be in this togetherJeanette Nichols(((redacted)))
Entity: Internet
May 17 2013
Ocwen A New Fairbanks Capital Ripoff AKA Ocwen West Palm Beach, Florida
Some years back a predatory lender named Fairbanks Capital was ripping people off and stealing their homes. These complaints about Ocwen sounds very familair. We made our payments and FC refused to except them and tried to forclose on us. We had a perfect payment record until our loan was bought by FC After we made complaints to the Governor's office (Jeb Bush) was our loan transferred to another lender. FC was shut down, but not until many lives were affected and many homes were stolen. Now our loan is in the hands of, what seems to be the same type operation, Ocwen. All I can say is....file complaints with every organization you can. Getting the run around, little if no contact, speaking to a different representative each time that prvides fake names and false information, adding random charges and fees, fraudulent activity with escrow accounts, refusing payments, say one thing and doing another, etc.etc. Obviously Ocwen is nothing more than a foreclosure mill that will do everything they can to take your home, regardless of your situation. Do not believe anything they say, whatever they tell you is nothing more than a tactic to waste your time so they can forclose on you............ This company Ocwen needs to be shut down as well............
Entity: West Palm Beach,, Florida
Jun 05 2013
OCWEN Investing OCWEN - Investor of Mortgage Internet
OCWEN is the investor who owns my mortgage loan and has been trying to foreclose on our home.  We have unsuccessfully tried to work with them to keep our home but they are uncooperative.  They modified our loan but not under the Making Homes Affordable guidelines so our mortgage payment is so high we can barely afford fuel to go to work and groceries.  But they don't give a damn about folks.  All they want is their ever loving money.  OCWEN will be punished for their evil deeds, if not in this lifetime, when they meet their maker.  I am sure OCWEN thinks they can make a killing if they foreclose and sell my home but they are sadly mistaken.  In our area, there are an abundance of homes for sale and it will never sell.
Entity: Internet
Jul 28 2013
OCWEN OCWEN IS RIPING PEOPLE OFF Imperial Missouri
My loan was transfered to OCWEN Loan about a year ago and they raised my loan by 200.00 dollars. At the time I didn't give it much thought. I should have. Then in Feb. 2013 I got a notice stating that I was late sending my payment in. So the next month, I made sure that I was several days early. I got another statement stating I was late again. So this time I sent my payment in express mail overnight. They didn't cash my check until after the 17th of April. I was so mad. I called them. All I got was an East Indian who could hardly speak English. I got the run around. In May I called them again. All I got was the automated system. I made the payment again by express mail. Ounce again they didn't cash the check until the 17th. I called agian and couldn't get anything but the automated system. This is BS. Unfortunately my wife passed away on May 27th 2013. So I moved into an apartment which is cheaper by a long shot. OCWEN can have the house. Good luck to them getting their money. They can have one of their East Indians or their Germans move in. For all of you who are dealing with OCWEN and are in the same situation, do yourself a favor, if you can, wait until they foreclose and then file chapter 7. OCWEN seems to have a habit of letting people file bankruptcy and then foreclosing and slaping the homeowner with a bunch of legal BS. I feel sorry for the hardworking American these days. It seems as if we are the Minority now.
Entity: Imperial, Missouri
May 12 2014
Ocwen Mortgage Ocwen Mortage Con Crooks........Evil..... Flordia Nationwide
   I am a senior citizen, never missed a payment.  Ocwen Mortgage Co said I was behind in Escrow, I sent payment yet there was enough in my escrow according to my paperwork.I sent it anyways. ..than my Mortgage payment came up te next month, and I got a forclosure paper and had to pay within 4 days of getting the paper work ...to re instate my Mortgage...$787.00  or I will loose my home.   I have never been late on my payment as it is automatic from Credit Union. I called the Attoney General, and going on TV -13 with many others in Michigan. I will fight this....and no matter how old I am, I am a fighter for justice.    This company is a fraud and a crook.......NEVER will I stop fighting this EVIL. Go to Eyewitness 13 Grand Rapids Mi. and see the interviews....from people who have lost their homes. It is criminal.
Entity: Nationwide
May 13 2003
Ocwen ripoff Palm Beach Florida
Well here I sit and re-read all the rip off reports on Ocwen. If only my husband and I had half a brain when our mortage was first taken over by Ocwen. But unfortunately we had no idea that there were companies like them out there. I guess we were pretty nieve. We were 5,000 behind in our mortgage. It sounds like a lot but it isn't. We were making our payments and quite actually were getting upward and onward in our financial situation. We were hit with this and our life spun out of control. We were harassed with phone calls, etc. etc. The only way out that we could see was a Chap. 13. We tried, we tried so hard but we couldn't do it. We were dismissed after 1-1/2 years. So, we tried to find some company (any company) to help us. The one that would even try charged us $700 (precious money to us it was) and was unsuccessful. Ocwen kept increasing the amount of money that they wanted from 4000 to 6000 to 8000 (I guess interest and penalites accured). So we found another attorney to go Chap. 13. We wish someone had told us that there were other alternatives. But they didn't. It was/is a nightmare. This time we lasted about 2-1/2 years. But paying 1000 to the mortgage and 1050 to the trustee on what we actually netted out of our pay left us virtually no money to pay our other bills. We did bounce checks to them (unfortunately) and just couldn't make up the back balance. So here we are again, in the throes of a possible foreclosure. We are trying everything to get out of it but I think our choices are done. Our attorney wants us to declare Chap 7. Great -- the only major debt in our lives is the mortgage. We have skimped so much that we virtually have no other bills. Our house is falling apart because we don't have the finances to get it fixed. Our son is starting at a trade school and that will cost money. My mom is sick and has no money to loan. We are absolutely dead in the water. All because we were actually on a payment plan (unfortuantely not in writing) with the prior company and Ocwen wouldn't honor it. My marriage will dissolve because all my husband and I do is work and fight and fight and work. It's a total nightmare. The only way to solve this is to check out. We are so tired of fighting. I apply to loan companies and then get so depressed because they all say the same thing: Yes, we can help but then they can't. Or they say Oh Ocwen we are not allowed to touch Ocwen loans. THis is my home, our home and because of some stupid company we are going to lose it. There are no lawyers that are willing to fight. I am on depression pills, in poor health and getting more stresssed as the days go by. I'm sorry but I am so sad that there are companies like this. I guess we are just not intelligent enough to get out from under this company. If anyone has any ideas great -- if not, thank you anyway for giving me a forum to write to. Vickie Dublin, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Palm Beach, Florida
Jan 10 2004
OCWEN Lying, Cheating, Stealing Orlando Florida
This is in response to a rebutal I noticed on the glowing report from a satisified consumer. It is strange how helpful they (ocwen) were to Mark after his father died!!! I contacted Ocwen shortly after the 9-11 horror as I had lost my source of income, they in no certain terms told me they would make no arrangements for a late payment, that I could not make the payment and then it would go to collections and they may work something out. I continued to make the payments at times on the last day prior to being 30 days late, since then paying 100's of dollars in late fees for going beyond 15 days only to have them report numerous payments 30 days late. A close friend also affected tried their process, only to be forced into bankruptcy to save their home. Ocwen is a vulture, when I told them my daughter needed $500-700 of medicines each month and that I did not have enough income to pay the mortgage, medicine and eat, they told me and I quote maybe you can get public assistance, but you signed a contract with us and will will enforce it, we are a bank not a social service agency. They did not pay the taxes until I was notified the home was being put up for a tax sale although they had the money in escrow, each yr the payment increases athough there is no basis. Beware they will not help, only destroy so you cannot get away before they can take your home!!!! Jerry Howell, MichiganU.S.A.
Feb 26 2005
Ocwen ripoff Orlando Florida
I didn't know all about this till I happend to come upon this site, we started with Ocwen in July Litton loan transfered our account, since then our payment has gone up almost $200.00 per month. We owe so much on our house and we pay now 1200.00 per month in morgage. There no way to get out of this w/o forclsure I feel like. I know that forclosure is not a way out but after reading all these messages I am afraid to continue with them and giving them money that I don't even see a decrease in.I owed a 115,000.00 4 years ago and to this day I still owe 115,000.00 nothing has changed(where is all my money going to?) Any adivice will be greatly appreciated Dee hardin, MissouriU.S.A.
Mar 18 2005
Ocwen Corporation ripoff Orlando Florida
My escrow company recently paid off our mortgage with Ocwen. Ocwen recieved the payment on February 11th at 8:00 am by fed Ex. Because it is standard policy of the escrow company to send three day's worth of interest to protect to closing. I quess this give's Ocwen the right to hold the payment for the weekend so they can screw the consumer out of the extra int and not return the over payment. I've been hung up on to many times to count with at least four different people telling me different fugures and posting dates. My escrow company and I have requested an investigation and still they refuse to refund the over payment. This company is a scam and has rep working the phones are in some other country. This kind of consumer fraud needs to be stoped. Nicole Snohomish, WashingtonU.S.A.
Apr 08 2005
OCWEN RIPOFF PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania
In August 1995, I remodel my kitchen with Home Builders. They had me under 2 different Mortgage Company which they went out of business. Then Ocwen took my account over. It was to be a 5 year mortgage and I'm still paying them. First of all the interest rate went up and they are comstantly harrasing me. I sent them 3000 to apply to my account each month. They told me that they are not allowed to add my money to the account each month. As of today I owe them 1544.94 I know that I'm paying them only the interest of my loan. They are nothing but ripe off artist and I'm glad they are under investigation. Sandra Carolyn PHILADELPHIA, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: PHILA, Pennsylvania
Jul 05 2005
Ocwen missing payments Orlando Florida
In February of 2004 we re-financed our home through New Century Mortgage. Our loan was with them for two months, we made two payments to them and then our loan was sold to Ocwen. Somehow, when Ocwen took over the loan, we were two payments short. We could get no information from Ocwen. We fought with them for over a year and finally filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy so they could not take our home. In 1996 someone stole my husband's social security number and racked up hundreds of thousands of dollars in bad debt. (We had perfect credit before this. And, at the current time our only debt is our mortgage.) We became aware of the fraud in 1998 and have been fighting it ever since. Simply re-financing was not an option for us due to the erroneous items on our credit reports. Working with Ocwen was virtually impossible. Every time I called I was routed directly to the voice mail of Jasmine Gomez. On the rare occassion I did talk to someone, the information I was given was so far off from reality it wasn't funny. I've read all the reports and things that have happened to everyone else in similar situations. The pattern has been established. How can we stop this? What do we do? Is there anything at all we can do? Are we at the mercy of Ocwen to pay what they say we owe with out any documentation? They realize most of us are not in positions to outright sue them. So, anyone....please...what can be done now? Thanks, Kim in La Luz New Mexico Kim la luz, New MexicoU.S.A.
Oct 03 2005
Ocwen Federal ripoff Orlando Florida
I lost a home with the Ocwen deceptive practices. I contacted Ocwen and informed them of my hardship in making mortgage payment. They didn't won't to work with me. I believe I was only 2 months behind. I tried to make a payment but they sent the money back. I was charged late fees, attorney fees and all other kind of charges. To my dismay I lost my home to foreclosure because I couldn't pay what Ocwen was wanting. Lashondra daytona, FloridaU.S.A.
Feb 11 2004
Ocwen ripoff West Palm Beach Florida
Ocwen recently foreclosed on my home in December,after seven years of lies, threats, and extortion.An investor friend who went to the auction said that it was odd that the bidding started so high(almost 100,000), resulting in the house being sold back to Ocwen. Initially,I corresponded with numerous Ocwen supervisors, managers, research specialists,and loan resolution consultants, seeking an explanation as to why, after timely mortgage payments, my loan balance was increasing(instead of decreasing). I submitted extensive documentation and mortgage loan amortization schedules from several lending institutions, and all of the Ocwen reps reluctantly agreed that it was odd that I should now owe more than 93,000 for a home purchased for 81,000 in 1986. Next,after being advised that the OTS is Ocwen's regulator, I sent them several letters, asking them to investigate my Ocwen account. Of course, that was a waste of time. Also,I've sent numerous letters to the FTC,HUD,and the Atlanta Legal Aid Society(which is very knowledgeable about predatory lending here in Ga. Furthermore, I wrote to the three major credit bureaus, requesting that they delete the erroneous reports that Ocwen had submitted to them.All but one of them was cooperative. Finally,I wrote to Judge Droney and Judge Chatigny, requesting that the Hanson V Ocwen case be accelerated, so that all of Ocwen's victims can receive long-awaited justice. The Bible says that we should not fret because of evildoers, for they will soon be cut down like grass.I am still fully confident that God has heard our prayers, and we will see His marvelous outworking in this situation, no matter how it appears or how long takes. I thank God for Mr Hanson, a man of integrity, diligence,and committment and for the editor and staff of ROR who have provided a wonderful forum for all of us Ocwen victims. Ocwen foreclosed on my home, but I will not allow them to steal the peace and joy that God has given me. Life goes on,inspite of adverse circumstances. Shirley Stone Mountain, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Florida
Jan 30 2004
Ocwen rip off Watch Out Orlando Florida
Ocwen charged me late fee for November even though I sent payment a week before the late payment date. I sent my December payment along with the late fee even earlier. Suprise! late fee again. I sent January's payment with proof of delivery from the post office. Suprise! it only took 2 days and the payment was posted the same day. I smell a rat!!! Jon gilbert, ArizonaU.S.A.
Aug 27 2003
Ocwen ripoff Orlando Florida
I have had some hail damage. My insurance company Nationwide has no problem paying my roof claim. My problem is this... Nationwide needs to put me and Ocwen on the check.... I am scared to death that if they do that that the contractor/roofer won't ever get paid because I don't think Ocwen will sign off on the check. If they don't, and he doesn't get paid, does Ocwen have any legal recourse against me in paying the roofer? Lord knows I don't want to get involved in that!!! I don't want to screw the contractor out of his money! Does anyone out there have any suggestions or advice about this type of situation? It would be greatly appreciated. You see another concer is this... If Ocwen won't sign the check and I don't get the roof, then Nationwide has the right to not include my roof in my insurance... and Ocwen will want to force coverage, when they would be the ones that caused the problem and I would have to pay for it... Please help! DR TexasU.S.A.
Aug 07 2003
Ocwen fraudulent ripoff business Orlando Florida
I was wanting to know if anyone has had the same situation about Ocwen filling an incorrect lien with their local records office? My situation is this: One, I have already filed and am a memeber of the class action suit currently underway. Second, in doing some research yesterday, I found that my local records office says it is fraud if a record is filed illegally. My situation is this. My former common law husband left. Ok, got my common law divorce. Proved to HUD I had a legal right to live in the property, even though when the house was bought, I have never signed anything. My name is not on the note, security deed, (or whatever it is called), nothing, nada. Many attorneys have stated since my name is not on anything and that I am not contractually liable in anyway, I could walk and Ocwen is stuck. I do however have a general warranty deed which gives me 100% interest in the home. Now, I don't want to move, I love my home and have been here for 15yrs. My payments are current, I pay taxes and insurance myself, therefore, I know they get paid. My question is this, since my name is not on anything, and Ocwen has filed an illegal Lien against me in Deed Records, how do I get them off, and would I loose the house if I did? I think they call this a loop hole. Hey, I would do almost anything within the law to sitck this organization. Does anyone have any suggestions? Pat miserable (I hate), TexasU.S.A.
Sep 03 2004
OCWEN MORTGAGE ripoff ORLANDO Florida
I HAVE MY HOME OWNER INSURANCE SO I WAS LOOKING FOR MY MORTGAGE PAYMENT TO BE LOWER BUT I STILL PAYING OVER 800 HUNDRED DOLLARS IN MORTGAGE PAYMENT. I WAS PAYING 400 HUNDRED BEFORE I GOT MY HOME OWNER INSURANCE. IT HAS BEEN ALL MOST A MONTH AND I AM STILL PAYING OVER 800 ON MY MORTGAGE PAYMENT. ITS NOT FAIR. Antonio SOUTHFIELD, MichiganU.S.A.
Aug 19 2004
OCWEN FEDERAL BANK ripoff ORLANDO Florida
I LOST MY JOB AND CALLED OCWEN TO LET THEM KNOW BECAUSE WE HAD SIGNED UP FOR THE CREDIT PROTECTION THAT THEY OFFER. THEY INFORMED ME THAT I NEVER SIGNED UP WITH THEM SO I DID NOT HAVE THE PROTECTION. SO I WOULD HAVE TO ENTER THEIR FORBEARANCE PROGRAM ONECE I GET BEHIND. AND THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO WORK WITH ME AT ALL AS WELL AS THEY LOST A PAYMENT THAT I MADE AND THEY JUST ADD IT TO MY FORBEARANCE PLAN. I AM FOR A LAWSUITE IF THERE IS ONE LET ME KNOW THANK YOU TROY Troy LAS VEGAS, NevadaU.S.A.
Jul 25 2004
Ocwen Bank ripoff Irvine California
I had a business failure in 1992 which caused my home mortgage to get behind. My mortgage company sold the loan to a Texas collection company. I was able to negociate a forbearance agreement with the company shich stated that as long as I kept current on the new agreement everything would be normal as if I never fell behind. Sine entering into the forbearance agreementI have never missed a monthly mortgage payment. The Texas company sold my loan as a performing loan to Ocwen Bank. This is where my nightmare with Ocwen Begins. I was never informed of this transfer and kept making my mortgage payments to the Texas company. Ocwen was sending notices of the transfer to my old closed business address WHY THERE AND NOT MY HOME. I finally found out when my home was posted for sheriff sale. Yes a large bright yellow poster attached to my front door so all my neighbors to see. When I contacted the Texas company they told me that they would take care of the mistake and forward the funds that I paid to them to Ocwen. Ocwen is still charging me an attorney's fee for starting the forclosure. Last year I attempted to refiance my home and ran a credit report on myself on the very first line of the credit report it states HOME IN FORCLOSURE BY OCWEN BANK!!!! I contacted the bank and they said they would change the wording and of course to this date they never changed anything. I asked for a payoff statement from the bank and when I received the statement I was shocked to see outragous fees as follows. Attorneys fee $1681.00 Monthly late charges totaling $8023.00 Inspection and property evaluation $512.00 It is a shame that this bank should be allowed to exist. I am trying to find a Penna. attorney that would take my case. It would be nice to start a class action suite in Penna.. Please someone help me. John Holland, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Irvine, California
Mar 15 2004
Ocwen Federal Bank & Trust ripoff Orlando Florida
I was downsized in December and fell behind on my payments while waiting for unemployment. I had been trying to work something out with them via email in December because I lost my voice. They emailed me back stating they couldnt help via email. I hope there aren't any deaf Ocwen customers! If so, I hope they never have to correspond with Ocwen. Below is an email I sent Ocwen today. I find it extremely un-nerving that 2 payments I requested Ocwen to make one on 2-9-04 for $715.00 (only $15 was deducted from my bank account) and the other pre authorized charge of $565.25 scheduled to be taken from my bank account on 2-27-04 never happened. I received no phone calls, certified letters, process servers or regular mail stating any problems processing payment. But instead found stapled to my front porch on a column not by my front door (a door I don't even use) a photo copy of a legal foreclosure notice on my home. I am instead further insulted by having additional fees levied on me that no one has provided me a detail of what the charges are due! What kind of idiot do you think I am??? I for sure thought within this agreement faxed over tonight you would provide a detail of charges outlining what they were for. I've now looked into my checking account and found I have not paid Ocwen since 12-1-03. That makes me, including this month, 3 months past due and 1 month late. 4 payments total $1472. The late fees are ?...No one has told me the late fees. The attorney fees??? What might those be? Again, no one has covered those costs with me or in this Forbearance Agreement. I've asked since last year to have any Extras removed from my account but no one at Ocwen would stop assessing these 3rd party charges to my account. Im sure they have added to my interest accrual and I don't believe I should be responsible for them now. I really don't know what Im going to do. Ocwen has $1200 of my money right now and won't post a dime to my account. I now son't have enough money or time to hire an attorney. Forclosure is on 4/8/04. W Saginaw, MichiganU.S.A.
47, Report #72071
Nov 16 2003
OCWEN ripoff ORLANDO Florida
DURING MY RECENT REFINANCE TO ESCAPE THE OCWEN DEN OF THEIVES IT WAS DISCOVERD THAT MY NEW COMPANY PAID MY FINAL MONTH WITH ITS PAY OFF OF OCWEN I WAS UN AWARE OF THIS SO I ALSO PAID FOR THE SAME MONTH. I CONTACTED THEM TO MAKE THEM AWARE OF WHAT HAPPENED THEY WONT RETURN MY MONEY I EVEN HAVE THEIR PAY OFF STATEMENT THAT SAYS THY ARE PAID IN FULL AND DIRECTLY UNDER THAT LINEIS AN ENTRY OF MY OVER PAYMENT I HAVE CANCELLED CHECK I FAX IT TO THEM THEY SAY IT DOSENT COME THROUGH LIARS I WORK TO HARD TO GIVE THEM MONEY FOR NOTHING THEY ALSO TRIED TO RUIN MY REFI BY FALSLY SAYING IWAS 30 LATE WHAT A CROCK THEY ARE NO GOOD AND NEED TO BE STOPPED I PRAY FOR ALL WHO ARE STILL WITH THEM Kevin brockton, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Nov 10 2003
Ocwen FSB ripoff Orlando Florida
They foreclosed with no notice, sold at sherrif sale with no notice, never contacted me. Mortage is paid in full, but they will not talk to me. This is the biggest scam I ever seen. Kevin toledo, OhioU.S.A.
Oct 20 2004
Ocwen ripoff Orlando Florida
My account was sold to this place by Litton loan. I keep getting certifired letters that I owe this certain amount of money and for 3 months, it went from 1200.00 to 1400.00 to now 2000.00. I don't get it. I do not owe anything. I am going to talk to an attorney about this and get to the bottom. Jeannine danville, IllinoisU.S.A.
Oct 25 2004
OCWEN ripoff Orlando Florida
Folks! Listen closely! If you ever do a mortgage loan, before you sign on the dotted line, be sure to write in a clause to the contract that reads: THIS LOAN MAY NOT BE SOLD TO OCWEN FEDERAL BANK OR ANY OF IT'S AFFLILLIATES! And if the company doesn't accept the clause, don't do the loan. If you do, and if the loan is sold to Ocwen, you are F**Ked! Plain and simple! Ocwen will start reporting your payments late from Day One. They will try to get you into foreclosure as fast as they possibly can! (They are in the business of selling foreclosures, by the way.) They will charge you HORRENDOUS fees for being late and then they will call you and harrass you repeatedly; but when you call THEM back, they will hang up on you. Repeatedly! Here are just a couple of examples of my experience with Ocwen. They bought my loan in June of 2003. On June 7th, I received a Welcome letter from their company. On June 11th, I sent in my first payment. They IMMEDIATELY told me the payment was 60 days late. HUH?!!! I tried for weeks and weeks to resolve it. Weeks turned into months. It's been 16 months and the issue is STILL unresolved! Meanwhile, they've been reporting to the Credit Bureau that my payments are 60-90 days late, month after month, for 16 months. (Can you imagine my credit score? I tried to refinance out of the company and was denied by my own credit union... which, two years ago... gave me 2 loans on 2 different houses I have, the total of which is over $400,000. The credit union's reason? You've been 60-90 days late for almost a year and a half. And actually, because I made double payments in several months to Ocwen, just to get ahead, I should be 120 days ahead. Instead, they STILL have me 90 days late and on the verge of foreclosure! Here's another example: When you call the company to resolve anything, you first have to type in your account number. Once you do that, the answering computer shows the answering-service-person that you are a marked account. So what happens is the person on the other end won't even talk with you. What they do instead is pick up the phone and then just hang right back up on you. Last week, I spent 45 straight minutes getting hung up on like this. I was calling to see if a payment I had made earlier in the day had been posted. Guess what? It wasn't posted! It took several days for them to post the payment, even though it was made over the phone directly to them. Folks, listen. This company is CRIMINAL! DO NOT BE BLINDSIDED INTO DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM!!! Write in the clause! I have contacted every known authority on this issue--the FBI, the FTC, the Supreme Court in many states, the Attorney General, the SEC, etc. etc. etc. There are so many class action suits against this criminal enterprise. Anybody starting a federal class action suit out there? I want to be involved! OhioU.S.A.

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 99