OCWEN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ocwen

There may be more reports for "Ocwen"

For more results perform a general search for "Ocwen"

Showing 76-100 of 2,455 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "Ocwen"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

May 20 2009
Ocwen Loan Modification, tax and insurance ripoff Florida
We got a loan modification when my husband got laid off last year our balance at the time was $189,000 the loan modification increased our balance to $200,000 but we never received any cash out. Our payments were reduced and included taxes and insurance, I received notice that my taxes weren't paid for 2 years and that insurance was going to be force placed on my property in the amount of $2215 after all this is suppose to be taken care of with the escrow account set up by Ocwen employees. I have tried several times to reach the company and I am referred to the web site not able to speak with a human. I was laid off in February 2009 and wanted to make some kind of arrangements due to my unemployment not being as much as I was making at my job but can not get intouch with anyone. We are behind on the mortgage and finally received a letter stating that we would have to catch it up or foreclosure procedings would start unfortunately neither I or my husband are working so we will probably lose our home because no one will help. Lil Ooltewah, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Florida
Jul 14 2009
OCWEN Insurance ripoff Springfield Ohio
This month OCWEN added $1690 to my escrow account to cover insurance for 2007. My homeowners insurance company continues to verify that I had valid insurance during this period yet OCWEN continues to claim that I had no insurance even though each time I receive these letters, OCWEN confirms that they received proof of this insurance. OCWEN now has added $1690 to my escrow account and increased my monthly payment $60. I have talked to people in India that have programmed responses. They have refused to remove these charges. THIS IS A FRAUD Eileen s Westwood, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Springfield, Ohio
Mar 27 2009
Ocwen is a rip off Orlando Florida
My husband and I have a mortgage through Ocwen. They have forclosed on house even though we we put in to a forbarnce agreement and the payments were made to the. We had a sheriff sale date but we had stopped it but 2 days after we stopped it they had sold the note. We have tried to call and talk to them and everytime we talk to someone they either give us the run around or they put us through to someone different and it would also be nice if they would have people that wood speak english. We have left alot of messages for people but they do not want to call us back. This company is nothing but a rip off and something should be done with them. The goverment should get envolved and do something with them. Kimberly Damascus, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Oct 02 2011
OCWEN Rip-Off Mortgage Company, Internet
I am posting this rip-off report for a family member who is, most unfortunately, dealing with the OCWEN mortgage.  The kid's mortgage started out well, but was sold a couple of times, withouth their assent, and ended up with these thieves.  At present I am just getting acquainted with this company's practices, which angers me after reading only one page of paperwork from them. We are just now attempting to find out how to deal with a company that CHARGES YOU JUST TO TALK ON THE PHONE OR ROBO.  In their Fee Structure the Agent Assistance Fee is $19.50. To go through their Automated Phone System the fee is $12.50. In the latest foreclosure threat and settelment paper, the Certified Mail Fee is $32.50. They have other fees tacked on, such as Previous Inspection Fee ($21); Current Property value fee ($115); Previous Property Value Fee ($115). This stuff is not verifiable, and should be illegal.  I am in Tennessee and their website does not even show TN as one of their licensed states!! The kids want to get caught up and do what's right, but how can they do it with theives like OCWEN. Several posts on the internet show this company has has class actions lawsuits against it plus lots of other negative reports and suits against it. Any guidance through this mess would be appreciated. Has anyone else contacted the Federal Trade Commission?? Thanks
Oct 20 2010
Ocwen can have my house... Orlando, Florida
I have been fighting with these idiots since my loan was transferred to them by Bank One (now Chase). For about 5 years we have gone round and round about being late/not being late, bogus fees, applying escrow when I pay my own taxes and insurance, you name it. Well, unfortunately my husband's job is tied to the housing market, so he has lost half his income in the last 2 years. So, as of now, we ARE late. Of course so are all the other bills, but they don't want to hear it. We decided to file Chapter 7 to get rid of the debt. Ya know what? I don't even care anymore. My husband and I bought this house to totally redo it, and there still is a lot of work to be done on it (finances have not allowed us to do all we wanted). We have built a new front porch, put in a sliding glass door in the back (where there were 2 small windows high up) and put in a back deck where there was no porch, exchanged plaster for drywall in 2 bedrooms, kitchen, hallway (walls and ceiling) and put in new countertops and ceramic floor in the kitchen. Still, there remains enough work to keep someone busy for quite a while. We owe $60,000 and if it's worth half of that, they're lucky.  So, we get to live here until the foreclosure is finished (I found out you don't have to leave until it's all finished and the title actually goes into their name), without paying them a dime. According to our lawyer that could take 6-9 months. Meanwhile, we can save money to rent a house. Do I feel bad? Kinda-we've lived here for 11 years since my girls were young, but, it's only a house, it could be worse. I feel kinda happy, getting to stick Ocwen with a house they're not going to be able to sell in a trashed housing market. Let it sit here, it'll do them good.
Sep 20 2010
Ocwen too many! class action suit!! Internet
We need a class action against these crooks! I had my mortgage with Taylor Bean & Whitker, I was in the process of a hardship modification because my husband died unexpectedly. TB&W gave me the run around for 4 months, in that time, they received TARP money for my loan and was not supposed to be allowed to foreclose. Soo to get around that rule, they sold my mortgage to Ocwen. I informed Ocwen that I was having a hardship modification done, they assured me, over and over, how much they work with home owners to help!Well, they would NOT find my documents for modification, so they make me start all over again. Over and over I sent in paperwork, forms, documents.. always receiving a letter in a few weeks that I was still missing something! Forget about getting anyone on the phone with at least ONE braincell, or who understands english and at one point, there recorded message said You can not talk to anyone about your modification, you will be contacted on your status and there is noone to leave a message to. wtf???This goes on for months and months, they start inspecting my property and went so far as to have it appraised multiple times! I receive a default document in the mail ( i was not upside down and have  equity above what I financed, responsible homeowner. I have owned property for over 20 years and my credit score before all this happened was 850!) they send back all my good faith payments (which they told me would prevent any forward movement on foreclosure) and preceed into forclosure process.I have been harassed for not having insurance (2months to finally get them to remove an addition 4k charge for insurance(3times what the policy actually was) and get my policy on record, and now..surprise, again Im getting the insurance runaround!!All of the programs I was able to be approved for, they stalled and stalled so that I am over the time limit. My state started a law with manditory mediation on foreclosures. Guess what? They will NOT modify anything, they refuse any offers and are going forward with my foreclosure! The lawyers just sit there, on the phone supposedly with the bank rep, and say, No, they can offer you nothing.So they get paid 2 times for my mortgage AND take my house! I wish I had a triple return. It will be years and years before any of these people get investagated and I'm sure I wont be getting any compensation for being ripped off and made homeless over their GREED! SOMEONE HAS TO JUMP IN AND HELP! If the president wants to impress me, stop feeding the pockets of your friends and HELP THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED YOU IN! THIS IS WRONG! OUR PRESIDENT IS ALLOWING ITS CITIZANS TO BE USED, ABUSED AND TOSSED ASIDE FOR POWER HUNGERY MONEY GRABBING CORPORATIONS LIKE OCWEN!
Apr 24 2012
ocwen Fleecing of america Internet, Florida
This company is a big ole rat. fellow americans my wife and i have submitted paperwork over and over again. when we call they told us they didnt received them. we will have to resubmit them ,this we did numerous times but nothing so they are claiming papaerwork got lost .  btw this is for a modification since last December its now april soon it will be may  ....i wish the government could step in on this Rat run company i wonder how many people done lost their homes to them .
Entity: Internet, Florida
Aug 12 2012
Ocwen Misplacement of funds Internet
I filed Chapter 13 in 10/2006 at that time Saxon Mortgage was my lender, then in March 2012 when out of chapter 13 Ocwen bought my loan without my knowledge and every since then I have had a problem. My payment were made though the bankruptcy court to Saxon, before I could take over payments my account was reviewed and I was up to date. I made my March payment to Saxon and had been since November 2011 and made a payment every month, Ocwen took over my loan in April 2011 and I have been making payments to them every month. Now they are saying that I owe an additional 368.00 and they can't explain why I owe this money. It is funny to me that you make a house payment every month and you are still behind how does that happen especially when you are paying more than what your house payment is. I bought my house 8 yrs ago for 90,000 and according to the bankruptcy court I have paid 54,000 on my note but, according to Ocwen I still owe 87,000 on my house. I really don't know how that is even possible. I asked them about it and they said it was because of taxes and insurance really! They need to have a class action law suit against there company to show them they can't push around hard working people who are just trying to make a living. Is there anyone who can help?
Dec 29 2005
Mar 02 2006
Ocwen ripoff Orlando Florida
We started to have trouble with ocwen about a year ago. They said we weren't making our payments, we had a lawyer send them proof and also he went made out a letter and had that filed that we denied their charges of not paying. We were told everything was ok after that. Then on Christmas Eve, we received a notice of foreclosure and sheriff's sale dated february 21, 2006. We contacted our same lawyer and after several phone calls, he was told once again that it was a misunderstanding and we were not in foreclosure and that we would receive paperwork stating that. We waited for several weeks and on President's Day, we found out that they were going to foreclose anyway. As you can see, we could not stop it because it was President's day and the next morning our house was sold. No one came to sheriff's sale and ocwen had a sealed bid already there, so they got our house. We are now looking into suing them. They had someone come the next day after the sale to change the locks and he was shocked anyone was still in the house. He gave us a lady's name and number from ocwen and told us to ask about the cash for keys program. They will pay you to clean your house and move if you don't sue them. Michael coon rapids, IowaU.S.A.
86, Report #194193
May 31 2006
OCWEN ripoff Orlando Florida
We just bought our house in September and already I feel like I am in a nightmare. My mortgage was sold to Ocwen December of last year. I pre-paid the last month before it was sold because of tax reasons, so my first payment wasn't due until February 2006. I sent my payments out as usual and My 1st mortgage (which is with Chase) cashed thier check on the 11th of February. I waited couple of days and decided to call Ocwen to find out what the hold up was. Before I got that chance we recieved a welcome to the company call and was told that they saw the payment we had made and were processing the payment. So I waited another week. No payment posted to my account. Before I could call to find out we recieved another phone call from Ocwen. This time asking when were we going to make a payment. I asked them what abouth the payment you processed? They claimed there was no such payment. I then said well I would be more than happy to pay now but I would have to cancell the check I already sent to them via USPS. They then stated that they would charge me if they recieved the check and it had a stopped payment fee. So I said tht I would wait some more and see if it turned up. Needless to say I recieved another phone call on the 2nd of March saying that we were behind and that if we didn't make a payment that they would report us to the credit bureau. So I explained as I had before that I would have to stop payment on the check before I could agree to make a payment and that I would make both payments now if they agreed to not process the check. The person agreed and I made a payment the very same evening. The following morning I checked my accont and the check not only was cashed but cleared my acount! I called my bank and was told there was nothing they could do that the funds had to be returned by the merchant. So I the called Ocwen and told them I wanted my money back now. I don't know who can afford to make 3 mortgage payments but I wasn't it. The very next business day they credited the funds electronically back to my account. You would think everything would be fine, but nooooo.... This was only the beginning. A week later, maybe less, I get another phone call telling me that we still owe them money. They claimed that our bank had stopped payment on the check and the double payment we made on speedpay was used to cover the payment we missed because of the stopped payment. And that they sent me the money back before the bank stopped payment. ???????????????????????????????? I had a cancelled check from their bank(thank somebody for online banking) and confirmation from my bank stating that there was no stopped check and this went on and on and on for weeks and weeks. I have spent several hours and spoken to several people who claim to help and don't. I have a whole file of names, dates, times, emails, confirmation numbers, phone records, letters. I am truley fed up so I googled Ocwen lawsuits and really got paranoid and asked if I could refinance before they decide to take my house too. So thats what I am doing. I am tired of dealing with them and frankly give up. The last statement I recieved said I was 2 months behind. Even though I speak to a person and they say I am all caught up. I can't trust that this is true because it is now June. They say they are doing something but I am afraid to loose my house, I mean I just got it. They are horible and I just want my life back! Quashinna Hopatcong, New JerseyU.S.A.
87, Report #198582
Jun 28 2006
Ocwen ripoff Orlando Florida
We refinanced our mortgage last September through Aegis Lending. In Jan. 2006 our loan was sold to Ocwen LLC. Our loan amount was for 89,000. We have had nothing but trouble with these guys since then. We sent our first payment to Aegis. Ocwen claims to have received it but needs to update their records. I have the carbon copy as well. I have never recieved the orignal check back and it was never cashed. Three times I have used speedpay with my bank account showing it was taken out. Our last payment on May 19th was unable to be taken out because they first claimed it was NSF. I confirmes with my bank that they never took it out or tried. Then they charged me a $40.00 fee. They then changed their story claiming the account number was wrong. I tried for weeks to make the payment and they told me they will only accept the payment if we sign a forbearance plan. We reluctantly did. We are currently refinancing and the payoff they have given is for 95,000 more than what the loan was orignally taken out for. Does anyone in Wa know of any attorneys who want to handle a lawsuit for these crooks? I am in supposed foreclosure with a notice of Default from Wachovia not Ocwen and the trustees signature is not even signed by the same name. Get this one we are suppose to be 4 payments behind but yet our new payment amount dropped by 35.00 because we had excess money in our suspense account. What is that all about? Any help greatly appreciated:) Mary Aberdeen, WashingtonU.S.A.
88, Report #319587
Mar 20 2008
Ocwen CHECK DECEPTION Orlando Florida
I sent a partial mortgage payment in the form of two separate checks in December of 2007. Both checks have the account number written on them for proper payment publishing (I have to mortgage accounts with this company). Instead of Ocwen posting the payments to the correct accounts they posted it to one account. I found this out after they claimed to have no record of payment for the larger mortgage. I contacted my bank which gave me documented proof that Ocwen did indeed cash both checks. The bottom line is that they refused to correct their mistake, and now I have to pay a month of back mortgage payment that was made current in January 2008. I even filed a complaint with the BBB of Florida. Ocwen claims that I should have sent in the payment stubs. I would like to know where it is written in their policy that not sending in payment stubs gives them the right to rip people off. I still have all the documents to prove my account was current. As of now I'm trying to catch up AGAIN!!! Starr New Castle, IndianaU.S.A.
Apr 17 2008
Ocwen unresponsive, rude, heartless thieves Internet florida
I am writing this response like others to the experience they have had with Ocwen. It started when I could not refinance, and could not make the payments after my 2 year interest only mortage. I spent countless hours on the phone with these people getting the run around, one time spending 3 hours of I have to transfer you to, holding, to I cannot help you with this, I will have to transfer you again. First off you cannot understand them as they are based in india, and when i had repeatedly asked for someone in the states they said there was no one! My forbarance agreement was so open-ended; 1:they wanted 3 months down payment2:impound my taxes after i had already paid them3:pay insurance when i already pay it.4:and if u agree to these terms and we found out u make more we are going to take more. Who in there right mind would subject themselves to that. Also after all that i said i wanted to do a short sale they sent me the paper work and said they would contact me in 3-5 days they never did and my realtor did 2 1/2 weeks later and they are now not taking any short sales. they never call u when they say they will or send u the paper work they say they will unless it is about getting their money!!!!! Kendahl Murrieta, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet, Nationwide
Nov 27 2005
OCWEN ripoff Carol Stream Illinois
What a Nightmare. I can't believe it is happening to our family. We refinanced our home in through New Century Mortgage and then our note was sole to Owen. When we got behind due to me getting ill with our note for a few months they put us on a forbearance plan with the amount of from $500 a month to $600 a month with owing hicked up fees of $2,000 for 10 months which would be $6,000 but your fees would still be up. We got further in debt due to my illness which lasted for some years. They put us on another plan and added $4,000 more to our loan. The last time due to Hurricane Rita our home was damaged and in Houston and we had to leave the city. I called Owen to tell them about the situation. I was not able to pay the $600.00 and they sent a bill for $1,200 for December. I will only be able to pay $600.00 due to having to pay for changing the utilies over. The house has mold in every room and leaking in every room of a 3 bedroom house. Then they sent a letter where they uped the amount of the forebearance to $8,000. They are rip-offs and crooks. They have been sued in Texas but people need to get together to go against them again. They want to ruin what little credit that we have. We need help quick. Jeanette Houston, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Carol Stream, Illinois
Apr 21 2007
Ocwen ruining my life Orlando Florida
Greetings to all who have had to deal with ocwen.. we have been with ocwen since 2000... since then we have paid our monthly mortagae payment. plus some... they sent me a letter stating that they were going to forclose on me if I did not pay tem $4000.00.. as so with much help from friends and family ( I have a family of 8) I made the $4000.00 payment. they could not explain why I owed them this money but I did. told me this $4000.00 would make my loan current. for 6 months this keep them satisfied.. then I get another letter in the mail telling me they wanted $9000.00 on top of the $800.00 payment that I made the week before and the $800.00 I made the week after.again they ould not give me an explaintion on why I owed this much money.so you would think this would make them happy... nope. within 5 months I got another letter wanting another $4000.00... so once again with a little help from my friends... ok so in Dec of last year I signed a forbearance plan with them for 2 years on a $1352.00 balance that I owed them (so they say) ok so now its april.. I should by the caclations only owe them $300.00 right.. nope no it's $1472.80.. I sent them my usually payment and the other day I got a friendly reminder that my payment was due... huh thats funny since I sent the payment two weeks before and they cashed my check...I called cusmor service and they said they have not recieved my payment yet. I explained that the check was already cashed.. they said i would have to send the canceled check in to the research department... research department said it woud take 15-30 days to invesagaite... in the mean time they can start forclousre proceedings... great huh? the other is when your on a forbearance plan they can still charge you late fees and report to the credit beaur that your late. I have ben sending in my late charges on top of payment.. thy are still charging me etra....PLEASE SOMEONE ANYONE HELP... I ontacted a lawyer.. he said the best thing for me to do was refinance.. I can't noone will touch me due to ocwen... I have used all my resources.. anyone who can give me contact info on a lawyer or anyone would be great.... Johna meadville, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
May 01 2007
OCWEN Crooks Orlando Florida
I purchased a home in April 2006. My loan was bought out by OCWEN within a month. I ran into some financial trouble and became behind in my house payment. They were unwilling to work with me and would not accept what money I did have to pay the monthly payment. I became current with all the back fees and everything in December of 2006. After paying that I was told that I was covered up until January 2007. At the end of December 2006 I sent a partial payment for the month of February 2007. They told me they would not accept this as a payment and applied it to my principle. So, January 28th, I made the February house payment. In march I made two payments to cover the costs of the march house payment which they have put in a suspense account because they wont accept a partial payment. So now, even though I paid enough money to cover the march payment, they wont use the money i sent to pay it. When I called them, they were unhelpful, rude and now they are saying that I am missing the January payment, the March payment and they are charging me $1000 for a title search that was paid with the money sent in during December. I have tried to refinance several times but have been unable to due to the negative credit rating i have because of OCWEN. Kathleen Ladera Ranch, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Oct 02 2007
Ocwen ruining my life Orlando Florida
I am very upset with Ocwen my mortgage was sold to this specific company back in 7-05 from NovaStar. I had no knowledge of this until I recevied a bill. In addition, to that Ocwen has put inaccurate information on my credit report stating I have been late. They have held my check on several occasions and reported I was late. They also told me to sell my property and put me on the foreclosure list. They are horrible what about the class action suit can anyone email me back. Oh and also the company charged me with additional fees mail fees. What is that? Neashea36 philadelphia, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Orldand, Florida
Apr 26 2004
On January 9th, 2002 we refinanced our home. The closing agent informed us that we in fact did not have payment due before March 1, 2002. On February 12th, 2002 we received a letter informing us that Ocwen Mortgage would be our new company and the first payment was due March 1, 2002. Payments were made every month and sometimes were not paid until the last minute but always before the 30 day limit to protect us from being reported to the credit bureau. On November 30th, 2003 I made my payment by phone and was told that the payment would be recorded to reflect the payment date to avoid being over 30 days. I was given a confirmation number and felt safe that it would be posted as stated. Upon checking my credit report it in fact had been turned in over 30 days late. I contacted the ombudsman website, gave them the date and confirmation number. They responded that it would in fact be corrected with the credit bureau to reflect not being late. Needless to say as of todays date (4/26/04) it has not been corrected. It takes them one day to report but heaven knows how long it will take them to correct it. We sold our home on March 31, 2004. We were suppose to close on March 26th but due to closing problems it was delayed. My March 1 payment had been included with my payoff figure and the closing agent felt I would be Ok not making the March payment. Boy was she wrong. The closing agent informed me that Ocwen had included interest for February 1st payment in the payoff. How could this be since I had made February payment. The closing agent couldn't explain it so I said I would take it up with Ocwen and not to stop the closing since financially we needed to get it done. On March 31 I received a call from Ocwen and was told to make the payment or they would report the payment as late to the credit bureau. I explained that the payment was included in the payoff and that they would have there check by 10:00 AM the next business day. This was in the AM and I told them I would call them back. Upon returning from the closing I called Ocwen and again was told that if the payment was not made it would be reported to the credit bureau. I made the payment. I asked about the additional interest from February and was told that was there procedure. How can that be when in fact they did not get my loan until 3/31/02 and all payments had been made within the month they were due. I'm happy to see Ocwen not being able to get away with what they are trying to do to the public. When I will see my refund of the monies I don't know but I will continue to try and get it back. Joe/sylvia loxahatchee, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: ORLANDO, Nationwide
Jun 29 2004
Ocwen Crooked Bastards Palm Beach Florida
Bail out now. I do not know how or why they get away with stealing peoples homes but they do. I owned my home in Corona since 1976. In October of 2000 I wired Ocwen $22,823.66 to bring me current. About a month later I discovered that their statement did not add up it should have only been $18,999. I called to investigate this overpayment. My payment was $1423 per month on the $116,250 loan. Three months later they started foreclosure by recording a Notice of Default claiming arrearages in the amount of $10,539.00. I rescinded the loan under TILA. They ignored it. I filed for Bankruptcy Protection. They ignored it. Sold my home and reconveyed the title. Told my lawyer they changed it back to my name. They had not. Sixteen months later they started to foreclose again. I got approved for a new loan from Indy Mac Bank. However the loan could not close because title was still held in the names of the previous (unlawful) sale. They sold it to a real estate investor. 6 months and a new lawyer later I was evicted in February of 2003. Now June of 2004 I lost a new lawsuit I brought against them. Did not even get a chance to make my case. Dismissed without leave to amend. Their attornys have made various false allegations in the court motion. Problem is I have never gotten a chance to bring this up. This is not America. Bail out now while you can ,,get a new loan as quickly as possible even if it costs a lot of money. My nest egg is gone. Neighbors house recently sold for $380,000. I am trying to keep the utilities on in my Mom's old house (she passed away last August). Save yourself and you home while you can. If you have any questions call me under this name in Hemet CA Good Luck Gary - Hemet CA U.S.A. Gary Corona, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Palm Beach, Florida
Jul 26 2004
Ocwen FSB False Credit Reporting Orlando Florida
I had a loan through ocwen fsb which ended with them trying to forclosue on my property. I offered them a quick deed in leiu of forclosure. which they took. But know my credit report says I am $10,000 behind on my mortage to them. I have contacted a attorney and am giving them 15 days to retract there report from my credit report. My advice to anyone wanting to get the word out about them is to file with the florida bbb. Ocwen is already listed with them, and the report is not in their favor. Daivd Clay City, IndianaU.S.A.
Apr 20 2005
Ocwen ripoff Orlando florida
I just became the owner of 3406 w. 135th st., in march of 2005. This property was currently my mother-in-laws and she passed away one year ago and the property was left to her children and then we agreed to keep the home in the family so they signed the home over to me. I have done a quick claim deed on the home to put it in my name as the sole owner and I have been trying to get a refinance with a cashout because that was what someone at the company told me to do over the phone once I have faxed all of the documents over to them and they recommended that I do a refinance with some other bank or institution that has been about two weeks ago since I have heard from them at ocwen. I have tried to refinance with a cashout through several places and they said there has been some descrepencies through ocwen. They said because the value of my home is $24,719 it was refinanced through my mother-in-law before I got the payoff balance is $45,194.36 and also they said that a home can only go up to 80%of the value which this is not right. Kimberly robbins, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Aug 02 2005
Ocwen ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Orlando Florida
I am also a victim of ocwen. My loan was sold to them. I started paying my payments online because it was faster than mailing. A year later,I couldnot get on the website to pay. I would call and they would charge me extra, but I was not late. I sold my house in June and found another one and they went to my credit report and stated that it was in foreclosure now I am having problems finding a new mortage company. Irene Wilmington, DelawareU.S.A.
Nov 14 2013
OCWEN Another one of THOUSANDS
We are yet more of the thousands of victims of OCWEN, who has been brought before the feds, but CONTINUE to ruin lives by witholding payemnsts, adding bogus charges, and attempting to take homes in less than 30 days. We need a Class Action Lawsuit Now!
Entity: Select State/Province
100, Report #1198260
Dec 29 2014
Ocwen Mortgaging Stole My Money Nationwide
I bought a home two years ago. The original lender then sold the loan to Ocwen who is now the mortgagee. The list of issues and complaints about this company is lenghty. The most recent crisis occurred around the improper management of an Escrow account. The first concern came when it was time to pay my property taxes. Ocwen failed to meet a deadline despite having funds in the account. The latest cris however, has to do with Home Owner's Insurance. It was due at the beginning of December. I happened to buiy a car for my daughter and was online with my Insurance Company to update our Auto Insurance. While there I noticed a bold message about my Home Owner's Insurance not being paid. I called or tried to call Ocwen over the next ten days and after perhaps a dozen tries finally got through to someone who checked the records and told me the Insurance had been paid. I then called my Insurance Company and continued to monitor my account online for a few days. The Insurance was not paid. I went back to the phones with no more luck this time at getting through to anyone who could help. My Insurance Company created a three way call so they could participate in our discussion. We were told that the payment had been mailed to the wrong address, information that had been obtained in mid-December. At that time my Insurance Company was assured that a stop payment order on that check had been issued and a check would be mailed to the correct address. That never happened. And while the three way progressed or should I say deteriorated to the point of requesting a supervisor my agent and I waited for at least 20 minutes only to be hung up on. Ocwen appears to be the most inept company in the world in which case by market theory they ought to be belly up. They aren't which leaves us with a second intepretation. Ocwen engages in shoddy and shady business practices which provide no customer service but must produce great profits for teh company. Were they forced to address the issues and develop approproate protocol which would included meeting fidiciary obligations commensurate with Escrow accounts, their profits would plummet.  I had to come up with money out of my pocket to keep the Policy from becoming void.  If any hungry attorney out there reads this this seems fruitful ground for a class action lawsuit and the eventual shut dowjn of Ocwen with perhaps some fines or penalties for the executive officers running this syndicate.
Entity: Nationwide