PALMETTO MARKETING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Palmetto Marketing

There may be more reports for "Palmetto Marketing"

For more results perform a general search for "Palmetto Marketing"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 22 2004
Palmetto Marketing rip off Coral Springs, Fl Florida
About 6 pm on Sunday there was a knock at my door with this, I assumed, High School girl selling magazines for a trip to Cancun. She was so exited and bubbly. I decided to order 1 magazine. The cost was $70 for a 2 yr subscription!! After she left I tried to find the company on line & tried to find the magazine on line. I had a bad feeling. The next day on the news there was a report of this magazine fraud in the Orlando area. I immediately called the bank & put a stop payment on my check. To my surprise today I recieved a letter from this company stating they no longer offered that magazine & for my inconvenience they would give me 2 magazines for the price of one. I'm assuming they havn't tried to cash my check yet! I guess I got them even if it did cost me $15 for stop payment. Beverly Titusville, FloridaU.S.A.
May 18 2003
Palmetto Marketing fraudulent ripoff business Coral Springs Florida
I have purchased in March 2 magazines from a (local?) student. The same story like usually. Felt sorry - and have been taken to the cleaners. No magazines have arrived in May 2003 Ursula Newport News, VirginiaU.S.A.
May 15 2003
PALMETTO MARKETING,INC. ripoff business from hell CORAL SPRINGS Florida
In January this kid came to my house selling magazines. He was said he only needed two more orders to win a trip to Cancun. I ordered a Disney magazine for $35 it is now May and still nothing. I checked on the internet and found hundreds of complaints of fraud on this company. Now I know why they are called Palmetto Marketing--they are no better than the pests they are named after. How do you explain to an 8 year old their magazine isn't coming because the people stole our money and now they are sitting back laughing while you are here disappointed. Nothing but scum let me tell you, nothing but scum. Tina DELTONA, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: CORAL SPRINGS, Florida
May 07 2003
Palmetto Marketing dirty ripoff liars money for nothing Coral Springs Florida
A young college student,: Ken Brown, came to my door and convinced me to buy some books for my 3 year old son. He told me that I was his last chance to win a trip to Mexico. I had told him I really didn't have the money, but he pushed and pushed until I finally gave in. He tricked me into believing my husband who he had already spoken to was all for it. This low-life took money out of my grocery budget and I've never received the books. I'll never buy anything from someone selling at my door again. And, I want to find out how to get my money back! Deana New Braunfels, TexasU.S.A.
Jan 15 2004
Palmetto Marketing ripoff, will not refund under any circumstance Coral Springs Florida
On Tuesday January 16th my door bell rang, and when I answered there were two young men probably in there late teens early 20's standing at my door, trying to sell me magazines. They told me that they were in a race with some onther kids trying to win money or a trip or something to that extent, I can't remember now. Any how I bought one and then was told that I had to buy two because there were two gentlemen at my door. I said I was sorry and that there wasn't enough money in my account. Scott (the young man) told me not to worry and that the money wouldn't be taken out of my account for 4 to 6 weeks. Two days later I went on vacation to my parents home in Boston. When I was checking my account balance one day the money had already been taken out of my account and it had only been about a week since the date that I had purchased them. I immediatly called the bank to see if there was any way to stop payment of the checks but they said no not once it had already been processed. They were kind enough to call the company PMI on 3 way calling with me to see if we could fix my problem. The woman who I spoke to who I unfortunatly did not get her name, said that she was sorry and that she could not help me with out my recipt, and that when I got back into town to call back with my recipt numbers and that I would have no problems. When I called back when I got into town on January 15th I was told that there was a 3 day return policy no exceptions. I explained my situation and again got the same responce. I asked to speak to the someone else, I was given to the to the office manager who was very rude, and unhelpful as well acusing me of making up what I was told, and that I could absolutly not cancel my subscriptoin. She continued to be very impolte and unhelpful, and would not give me a phone number to the company owner or manager. She told me that there was no one higher then her and she was not going to cancel my subscription numerous times untill I got so frustrated with not getting an of the answer to my questions, or any help in a polite manner, so I hung up and decided to see if there was a web sight and found this. Jennifer FT.LAUDERDALE, FloridaU.S.A.
Jan 20 2004
Palmetto Marketing - Gemini Sales Co. ripoff Coral Springs Florida
A young man was walking around our neighborhood selling magazine subscriptions to get some kind of prize. Gave him-Shane Zahner(name on reciept) with Gemini Sales Co., a check for $32.00 for a X-Box Nation Magazine for $32.00 on 08-29-03. I was wondering why we hadn't received the magazine yet, looked on the receipt for a phone number...no such luck. Sad thing is they have my checking account routing, etc...and to use young kids to pull it off... how stupid can we be James Toledo, OhioU.S.A.
Dec 27 2003
Palmetto Marketing ripoff sell magizines that you never get Coral Springs Florida
Kids claiming to be going on a trip come to your door to sell you subscriptions. They charge you a discounted price then add 10.00$ for processing. The boys tell you that they need to beat the girls and the girls tell you that they need to beat the boys in order to get you to buy. In 6-8 weeks you will recieve your magizines, but months later you're still waiting... RIP-OFF SCAM!!!!!!!!Beware!!!!! Tom weatherford, TexasU.S.A.
Dec 15 2003
Palmetto Marketing Inc. ripoff dishonest fraudulent heart less Coral Springs Florida
I purchased two magazines trying to help a child reach something they really wanted, to now find out that this was all a lie. This is crazy. I dont have much money my self to just give it away for nothing in return. All I would like is to get ALL of my money back. ASAP! Silvana Austin, TexasU.S.A.
Dec 17 2003
Palmetto Marketing Ripoff! TOTAL SCAM! DO NOT BUY! STAY AWAY! FRAUDULENT COMPANY! Coral Springs Florida
This morning around 11:00 a young girl by the name of Tiffany Wonder came to my apartment complex asking me to place a order for magnizines so that she could win a trip to cancun.She said she needed 20,000 pts but only had 18,675.I wanted to help her so i decided to place a order for 2 yrs of seventeen and 3yrs of ym(teen magnizines)totaling $40.00 plus a 10.00 processing fee. I gave her a check and off she went. She was really nice, about 19 or 20 yrs of age, telling me she was in attending USF. About an hour after she left I started wondering if it was a scam, so I get on the computer and look up Palmetto Marketing Inc. thats funny I cant find it.Then I get on google and start a search, finding all of these ripoff reports about it.So I call PMI to cancel my order and they give me a bogus fax # that doesnt work. I called Wachovia to do a stop payment on my check costing me $30.00, which makes me very upset.I only get $20 out of $50 THATS RIDICULOUS!! PMI will be paying for my stop payment fee!! p.s. Why isn't this company shut down? We need to get together and take action against them! Krista Boca Raton, FloridaU.S.A.
Mar 31 2005
Palmetto Marketing magazine ripoff Coral Springs Florida
On December 8, 2004, a young girl by the name of Amber Griffith came to our door aroung 7:45 p.m., claiming she was selling magazines to collect money for a trip to Mexico (Cancun I believe). We purchased the magazine Guitar Player and have yet to recieve the magazine. It is now March 31, 2005. She gave us a receipt for the $34.00 check we wrote for the magazine. No web address or phone number was on the reciept for the company. The name V. Pitts was given on the top of the receipt. Thank goodness we only paid $34.00 for ONE magazine. Beware and avoid this scam!!!!! Adrienne Hampton, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Mar 23 2005
Palmetto Marketing ripoff, scam, fradulent, Don't let them take your money! Coral Springs Florida
A 24 year old guy, Matt Sharp, came by my apartment just after 7:00. I usually don't buy things from people but I thought he was a student at my university and I was under the assumption he lived in my apartment building. He seemed really honest (a good talker) and he really wanted to win a trip to Cancun, I thought it wouldn't hurt to purchase a magazine. He practically invited himself into my apartment. At first I wanted US Weekly--which oddly he was out of I then, selected a magazine, Gourmet, for 2 years for $48.00, which I thought was a little steep. As we were talking I found out that he wasn't student. He also didn't live in my apartment building--which I found weird--as my apartment building is fairly secure. I gave him a check (and not cash thank goodness) and then sent him on his way. Twenty minutes later two other guys came up to my apartment and asked me to buy a magazine--they told me that Matt was in a different program and that it was weird he didn't have US Weekly So I then asked for a number to cancel my check--they told me I could just go to the website www.nfsa.com--actually they insisted on that--but I insisted on a phone number (I told them I would need to cancel that order before I would even consider buy something from them). I ended up obtaining this number 954-341-8135. I told them I had to make a call and they could come back. I checked the number and it was correct and I told them I wouldn't be purchasing a magazine. I went on this website--I had some suspicious feelings considering they did not want to really give me the number and I found this site. I immediately put a stop payment on my check less than 2 hours after writing it and I will be calling and emailing and sending the receipt in tomorrow as well. This probably sounds extreme--but I want to cover all my bases--I do not want them making money off of me! DO NOT LET THEM TAKE YOUR MONEY! Tell them No, thank you. Everything about the situation was odd--but I didn't realize that until after I'd written the check and just thought about what had happened--thank goodness I caught it in time and got a number from them. Majella Washington, District of ColumbiaU.S.A.
Mar 19 2005
Palmetto Marketing Inc Ripoff Fraudulent Magazine Subscription Company Coral Springs Florida
BUYER/CONSUMER BEWARE! Thinking I was contributing to a good cause, and now realizing I am part of a multi-million dollar fraudulent scam makes me both angry and disappointed. Like others on this website, I would like to make it known that Palmetto Marketing INC misrepresents the selling of magazine subscriptions. Two boys posing as high school students going door-to-door trying to raise money for a trip to Cancun Mexico. The boys were both charming and believable (AKA conartists). Like many others, we purhased 3 magazine subscriptions at an inflated price and have yet to receive them 4 months later. I only hope that a lawyer will find interest in this case and bring this company and it's deceptive staff to JUSTICE! Rita Pompano Beach, FloridaU.S.A.
Mar 19 2005
Palmetto Marketing rips off with magazine subscriptions Ripoff Coral Springs Florida
I had 2 kids who sold me magazine subscriptions I bought one for me and the other for a children's home at inflated prices.. the check was cashed 2 days later in January and I'm yet to receive any magazine. People beware i tried contacting the company through email and i have not received any response. BEWARE!!! Jay Tampa, FloridaU.S.A.
May 24 2005
Palmetto Marketing RipOff, Finally Resolved. Coral Springs, Florida
I, too, fell for the scam like many of you. I ordered the magazine on January 13, 2004 while living in a gate corporate apartment community. I kept the receipt with a copy of the check I had written (which was, by the way, immediately cashed). In May and July 2004, I wrote a two letters to the Coral Springs, Florida address located on the Palmetto Marketing, Inc. receipt, but still I never received the magazine nor a response. I waited until May 2004 to contact Palmetto Marketing, Inc. because the receipt noted that delivery may be delayed up to 120-days. After July 2004, I let the scam continue because I was not sure what to do, but one night I decided to do research on the company. I immediately discovered the ripoffreport.com website. I realized how many other innocent folks were scammed. In October, 2004, I wrote a legal letter asking to either send the magazine or reconcile the dollar amount paid. I enclosed a copy of the cashed, and the order receipt. In March 2005, I mailed the same letter again, except this timed I utilzed the USPS delivery confirmation, return receipt, etc. This time I received a signed delivery, and a postcard date March 14, '05 indicating that the magazine was on the way. We finally began to receive the magazine that we ordered on January 13, 2004 in April 2005. We are receving the monthly issues that we payed for. Case closed and problem solved! Too much to go through for a magazine we can buy in a store. We were just trying to help a kid out. We learned a valuable lesson here and WILL NOT repeat the same mistake again. Lori New Port Richey, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Coral Springs,, Florida
May 11 2005
Palmetto Marketing, ripoff Magazine sales door to door Coral Springs Florida
On Jan. 03, 2005, this young man, James Harris, came to my door saying he was new in the nieghborhood and trying to meet all the nieghbors. He flirted with my 15 year old daughter and then went into his sales pitch. Of course all young girls are interested in magazines and got her to convince me to subscribe to, two magazines for her totaling $72. I wrote him out a check and he took it. I have in the past bought magazines this way and always recieved them, but this time of course I recieved nothing. I looked on my reciept and found no phone number to call and ask about my order so then I turned to the internet to find this company to get answers. That is when I found this site and read the complaint of others. Now I would like to know where to go to, get help. Patricia Palm Harbor, FloridaU.S.A.
Apr 23 2005
Palmetto Marketing Inc. AKA PMI ripoff Cold Springs Florida
On April 13th 2005 A young girl knocked at my door. She appeared to be either a senior in high school or a very young college student. My father had let her in so that I could see what it was that she wanted. At the time I was involved with cooking dinner and she was quick to come clear across my living room and make herself comforable at my dinner table which mind you was set for dinner. Being that my mind was busy with cooking dinner I really didn't give it any thought as she explained in a very peppy way as to why she was here. She was telling me that she was going door to door selling magazine subscritions for her school. I am new to the neighboorhood in an apartment complex which has signs at the enterences that clearly states NO SOLICITING. At first I figured that she was living in the complex, she was so sweet and charming. She further explained that who ever sold the most subscriptions would win a trip to Cancun. I was always the one who would buy someting for a good cause so as I was struggling with finnishing my dinner preperation she kept on insisting that I buy a subscription. I was handed a hand written list of available subscriptions and none of them seemed interesting to me. She kept insisting that I purchase one even though I repeatedly told her that A-I don't read magazines and B-none of the topics were of my interest. She reassured me that there was onother option available. This was the option to donate a subscription to a childrens hospital. Wanting her to leave and thinking that I was actually doing a good deed by donating a subscription to sick children. I gave in and told her to pick the cheapest one and donate it to a childrens hospital. She said it woukd be donated to St. Jude's hospital. I wrote the check to PMI as instucted for $35 which to me seemed rather excessive for a Winnie the Pooh magazine. As I handed her the check she requested to use my cell phone to call her mother in Michigan. This now made me suspitious. Why was her mother in Michigan, and she was here in Holbrook NY? I told her that I do not have one and she insisted that I asked my father if she can use his. I told her that we din't have one and her comment was I guess you don't believe in them then asked where the nearest pay phone was. Then it dawned on me she wasn't from the complex! There is a shopping center literally right next to the comlex. If she lived here or in the surrounging neighboorhood she would have known this! My mother thought she seemed rather suspitios for she noticed her scoping things out around my apartment while sitting at my dinner table. She finally went to leave, but before she did she gave me a small piece of pink paper that said BUG OFF so that none of the other students would come to my door. The next day as I was looking through my wallet I came across the legal looking recipt that was given to me. As I looked it over thorouly I realized that the address was in Florida?! I live on Long Island in New York! I was questioning what I had done. My husband requested that I look it up on the internet. So I typed in PALMETTO MARKETING INC. And to my suprize this web site came up immediately with all of the complaints about this company. I immediately cancelled my check and even took it to the extream by closing my checking account with the fear that they now have my account number and could easily have access to my account without my knowlege (just think - you can pay for things by check over the phone right?!) So as of now I don't know if the subscription would have been recieved by St. Jude hospital because I would have never seen it or looked for it! I was glad to have read other peoples comments on this company and was able to stop payment before I was scamed. I had to pay a $14.00 stop payment fee, but I am happy knowing that it didn't go to some apparently scumbag company! I then began to wonder! Do these kids even know that they are part of this scam? I hope thay do because I would feel bad if they didn't, but something makes me think they do. I did file a police report and alerted neighboors and other that came accross my path to look out for this company and to say NO THANK YOU to what they have to offer. I feel bad for legitimate sales for schools, churches, and other not for profit groups and ect. because of this experience I will be very reluctant to donate or purchase anything with the fear of being scamed! This girl that came to me was later seen at the complex club house where she comfortably strolled into the gym and shouted I WON A TRIP TO CANCUN! by a complex employee who thought it was stange, but thought nothing of it. I just hope that eventually something will be done about this company and any other company scamers! I can only imagine how many people fall victim to such scams! Dorothy Holbrook, New YorkU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Palmetto Marketing
Entity: Cold Springs, Florida
Sep 16 2005
Palmetto Marketing ripoff, dishonest, magazine scam Coral Springs Florida
We had recently moved into our new home. A young man, looking like a high school student came to my door. Selling magazines for a trip he could earn, hesitant I took the bait. Forty dollars later, no magazine, out forty bucks and totally embarassed I fell for a scam. Debra Cloquet, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Sep 02 2005
Palmetto Marketing ripoff Takes your money does not send books Coral Springs Florida
I ordered a magazine called Wood Strokes-Wood Crafts,from a young lady named C Hebeit. She was selling door to door.I wrote check out for $29.70, plus gave the young girl $10.00 in cash, totaling $39.70. I still have the Customers copy of this transaction. I NEVER RECIEVED THE MAGAZINE!!!!! This is the time I've been able to find out anything ,no listed phone number on paper at all.I wrote once,no responce at all. Debra Ashtabula, OhioU.S.A.
94, Report #131985
Feb 19 2005
Palmetto Marketing ripoff no merchadise sent for check paid Coral Springs Florida
Young salesperson came to door and sold me a magazine subscription that looked legit. Have not received any word from anybody concerning the product that I ordered. I have a copy of my cancelled check to Palmetto dated 26,Nov.2004. Travis Harvest, AlabamaU.S.A.
Mar 05 2005
Palmetto Marketing ripoff we ordered magazines Never recieved them Coral, Springs Florida
A very nice and talkative young lady named Quida Amoid knocked on our door on 10-23-04 and said she was a senior in High School and trying to earn points to go on a trip(I think to Cancun). She said that there were several others in the neighborhood so she put a sticker on our door so we would not be bothered by anyone else. She was a very good salesperson and did tell us that the school got credit also from the magazines she sold. We assumed, that she went to our local High School, she did not say she did and as we do not have children in school we do not know many of the high school students. We purchased 2 magazines from her and she asked that we make separate checks for each of them, something to do with her prizes. The magazines were JACK & JILL for our granddaughter & Man of Integrity for myself. To this day the magazines have not appeared. We paid 48.00 for Jack and Jill and 29.95 for Man of Integrity. We have learned a lesson from this and hope people who use young people like this can be stopped as I don't know that this young lady was aware that we would never receive our purchases. Terry CanyonLake, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Coral; Springs, Florida
96, Report #120161
Nov 28 2004
Palmetto Marketing ripoff Total scam Doesn't care about employees Coral Springs Florida
Hey all, Ok, first off I would like to say that, I am a former employee of this so called company and you all need to know what goes on behind the scenes when we aren't going around ripping people off. The first time I found out about Palmetto was through a classified ad newspaper that made the company sound like a dream come true, Travel the USA representing Fashion Sports and Celebs! and get paid! Well, of course I've always wanted to trvael the US and I was in desperate need of a job and I really wanted to leave Alabama. So I called the number and talked to Lucas Schwahn the manager of one of the many teams who worked for Palmetto, I found out there were a bunch of other teams and we were all suppose to be competing aginst each other for this contest or somethin, but he had told me that I could make about 600.00 in one week! Well, you know my mom was having financial difficulties and I thought Wow 600.00? I could send mom that money and help her out a bit So I signed up he paid for my greyhound ticket and I travelled out to AZ. He met me out in Tuscon and we drove out to Phoenix. The first day was cool. I got to sleep in my own room for the rest of the day and all. But I was told that we might have to leave for Texas because our team was so small, we weren't bringing in enough sales. The next day I was out for the work, I had a trainer (and of course it had to be the boss' girlfriend) and she was all spunky and great. She told these people about the contest and trying to sell magazines. She sold about 7 that day and I thought, Wow I can do that! I got paid that night we had to bring our sales in and all and she gave me one cause I was only out training. I got 20.00 so I spent it on food and cigarettes. That following day more training, but the thing was, I started to feel uncomfortable. The boss had told me on the phone there was going to be no use of drugs, and I am an ex drug addict, so it's kind of hard for me to say no sometimes. But we were invited into this guys house. Yeah ok Melissa sold four magazines to him, but she also shared some pot with him as well. I wanted some but I told myself no, that's when things started going down hill. That following day I was out on my own. I had no luck selling anything, but there was another worker that had been there for about a week and also having trouble selling things. They cursed at him and made him even more frightened then he already was. I felt bad for him, but it seemed he had pretty much a bad attitude about the whole thing anyways. I got paid that night, but I didn't think the 600.00 a week thing was going to happen, which pretty much upsetted my mother and so I told her, If you can wait two weeks I'll have atleast 300.00 but I knew that meant I would have to starve and go without cigarettes. The following day was even worse. It was raining really hard and me and Scott (the guy with the bad attitude) went off selling magazines. I was cold and hungry. I hadn't eaten anything for breakfast and I was soaking wet but I tried keeping a straight face and a good attitude the whole time. I didn't get paid that night although I did make one sale. I thought that was kind of suspicious but I was informed that if I made at least 3 sales after training I was to get 20.00. I was hurt and angry, and also bumming cigs from everyone, so I went to bed last night with hunger pains, and homesick. So Friday we leave for texas. Once again I eat nothing for breakfast and I was feeling grumpy because I had no food. I felt cramped and very sick but they still made me do a few drops that night when we went into Las Cruces, this nice couple let me have something to eat cause they could plainly see I hadn't eaten for almost 3 days. So anyways I fall asleep, and wake up the next morning in the van and find out we got stuck in Ft Stockton, and we were going to be there for quite sometime. I was only focusing on my hunger right then and there and not any work we were going to do. So I scrounged around in my purse hoping that I could maybe find a little something to sustain me, but I found my checkbook instead. I know my account was closed but I didn't want to die from not eating so I got up, and ran to the gas station and sure enough they took out of state checks. So I grabbed anything I could get my grubby little hands on and wrote a check out. I also did this for walmart when we finally got up enough money for a hotel room. So of course I felt better with cigarettes and food. But the guys that night (this was halloween) got some cocaine from a guy from the next room over. I sat there helplessly almost with tears in my eyes while I saw them do lines. (I use to do it a logn time ago, temptation can be a vile thing) but as hard as it was I said no. Anyways, we went out the next morning to sell magazines, and a cop had stopped me. He had informed me that the company I was with did NOT have a permit to sell magazines here and we couldn't do it anymore. I also found out that day that my friend got beaten up by some people just because they could. This was getting bad, and I was getting more scared then ever. So we head out to Houston as soon as we got whatever needed fixed fixed, and when we get there I find out I was fired because I didn't WORK for my money to buy food, and they said if I wanted to eat I had to work for it. I got pissed, I literally punched Lucas out and just walked, he bought my ticket back home and I will tell you I took my shoes off and i had alot of calisus on my feet. Ok so this is what happened. The magazines are scams yes but the reason why for this long story was to tell you all what went behind the curtains. Everything happened drugs, betrayal, and lies so don't trust palmetto. They lure unsuspecting people in to sell their magazines and if you don't do it the way they want they'll shut you down Rachel Ozark, AlabamaU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Palmetto Marketing
Dec 17 2004
Palmetto Marketing ripoff Coral Springs Florida
I was just sold the magazines tonight. He seemed like a nice enough guy and I talked to him for about half an hour, and about other things besides the magazines. Plus I actually wanted one of the magazines he was selling so I bought them. I just happened to be online and I wanted to look up the company because it seemed like a good deal that I might be interested in. When I entered the company name my search page was filled with warnings about this company being a bad business. Ashley Boynton Beach, FloridaU.S.A.
Jan 21 2005
Palmetto Marketing ripoff Biggest Mistake EVER Scam!!!! Coral Springs Florida
Hello to all, I am an individual who finally realized how bad she was being ripped off, and just recently quit working for this awful company. I traveled the country all last year selling magazines door to door that were overpriced and rarely mailed to the customers we talked to. There is like 100 kids doing it staying in hotels & not getting paid nearly what we make off the magazines, getting personal belongings stolen & yelled at perfusely if you have a bad day(apparently you are not entitled to those) I left finally because I had a viral infection in my stomach & couldn't even get out of bed, I had to go to the hospital ( they wouldnt take me) so I snuck there when I was supposed to knock doors and found this out and got a doctors note for 12 days (2 work weeks) and on the 3rd day I was out I was told to go to work or go home. After 9 months of working and getting a lot of business for these people this was how I was treated. So while they hang in their office or sit on their yacht we are selling magazines in all weather 10 hrs a day 6 days a week, some job. There are however a few kids there that will be honest with you & sell you a magazine & you will get it, but we are salesman, not kids in school/college like most of them say they are. Beware to all who have them knock at your door, but also, feel sorry for them, this isn't paradise for them either Melissa Kingston, New YorkU.S.A.
Jun 17 2005
Palmetto Marketing ripoff center and exploit young children Coral Spring Florida
I guess I was suckered too. Honestly, I thought I was helping the handicapped or the disabled. I felt sorry for the strange boy and thought I would be helping this poor odd boyotherwise know as con artist get a life. Yep, the door selling magazines for the prize the tripall a big con Please be aware of these terrible little thugThey have learned how to lie, steal and cheat at an early age. I am sure they were trained and coached by the thieves, liars, & hypocrites, at Palmetto Marketing Del Delia north brunswick, New JerseyU.S.A.
Entity: Coral Spring, Florida
Jul 06 2005
Palmetto Marketing Scam artists Ripoff Coral Springs Florida
07-06-2005 This afternoon a young lady came to my door, claiming to have recently graduated high school, she said she was a part of a group of about 300 across the country who were working on their communication skills by selling magazines which would earn her points, and then eventually a trip to cancun. She was very energetic, very polite, and very believable. Being in sales myself, i was impressed with her demeaner. She gave me a list of categories to look over and i picked one out. The magazine i selected was $40 for a two year subscription plus a $10 fee. I was hesitant, but decided i would give her a hand. I made out the check, and while she was filling out the receipt it came up in conversation that she was not from Missouri, but rather from Michigan. That's when it hit me i might have just made a mistake. Why in the world would you travel that far to sell magazine subscriptions. I immediately went to my computer and searched the name of the company, and found numerous complaints on this site, and a bad rating with the BBB. Taking the advise of others, I put a stop payment on the check and I am in the process of mailing out the cancel form. We will see how this turns out... silly me for getting sucked into their trap. We need to get people like this off our streets, i shouldn't have to think and rethink and analyze everything everyone is telling me, wondering if I am being scammed. Mike Kansas City, MissouriU.S.A.

Showing 76-100 | Showing Page 4 of 1,303