SEARS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sears

There may be more reports for "Sears"

For more results perform a general search for "Sears"

Showing 26-50 of 2,847 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "Sears"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Dec 06 2010
sears sears steals christmas!!! huffman estates, Illinois
took my vehicle in for a simple oil change on november 19th, went to pick up my car, several technicians watched me as i got into my car and tried to start it. it made a huge noise like it was going to blow up. i turned off the key and jumped out of the car and looked back and the techs had all scattered! they let me get into the car knowing that it would not work!. i went back into the shop and after several exchanges between myself ,the man that handed me the keys and the tech that actully worked on my car i left the shop and told them to repair my car and i was not taking it until they did. the men that worked there would give me no names or phone numbers to call a manager or area manager, they insisted they did not have numbers or did not know their names! the next day i went into the shop and the manager was there , he told me dont worry maam i will fix it i told him thank you so much, i was so worried that you were not going to repair it!!! he said he would take care of it. several days went by and after no word from the shop i went back over and was told by the manager his area manager was coming down to authorize the repairs on the car. i said ok just please have it repaired by thanksgiving i need to drive it and i am borrowing another car! ok maam i left. the next day the manager informed me that the area manager said it was merely a coincidence that when they drove my car into their bay,  it suddenly broke down and they were not going to repair it! i became very upset and left the shop once again! after an hour went by the store manager called my cell phone and said maam we have decided to go ahead and take your car to a third party shop to see whats wrong with your car. at this point i am telling them to do whatever they deem necessary to get the car repaired. the monday after thanksgiving i noticed that they had not moved the car anywhere and i called their executive customer service line and then suddenly early that morning they took the car to the third party shop( a shop that sears refers work to all the time). this shop reported back to sears that the repairs would be well over 2500 dollars and that i could purchase a whole new engine for less than that! sears destroyed my car and they have no intentions of fixing it! they have now assigned an insurance adjuster to the case who when i spoke to this person was also saying already that it was a coincidence and no fault of sears . i believe they drained the oil out of my car and did not properly put oil back in and started and drove the car with no oil in it! it is now december the 7th and i am still waiting for a repaort back from the insurance adjuster. i cannot purchase christmas for my children because i dont know what it will take to fix my car or if i may have to purchase another car!! sears stole our christmas!!
Entity: huffman estates, Illinois
Oct 02 2010
Sears Sears refuses to return payment for cancelled order! Internet
I ordered a Sears riding lawnmower online and later that day (5 hours) changed my mind on which one I wanted and looked up the Sears return policy and it allowed me to cancel the order with no penalty. I called and did so and the Sears employee helping me ( From another country apparently) refused to give me a cancellation number and tell me when I would get one. It was like the TV commercial when Peggy is on the phone. First thing is they said my phone number was not good and when I gave them my confirmation of the order that had the exact phone number on it they said that they did not have access to view my confirmation number?  lol   Took me an hour of debating before they found it.  After trying and getting no help I then called and asked to speak to a manager and we directed to another Sears employee who also seemed to be from outside the USA. She was a manager and also refused to help me and I asked for a simply email from Sears justing stating that the order was cancelled and she advised it was against Sears Company policy to do so. I then emailed the complaint dept. and one week later have not heard back from them either and as of this morning they still have my almost $2000.00 and refuse to give it back to me. I have lost $2000.00 and still have no riding lawnmower!
Entity: , Internet
Dec 21 2011
Sears Sears Holding Corporation Failed Delivery / Poor Customer Service Internet
Customer Service Department,   I am writing to express my disappointment and extreme frustration with the experience that I have had with Sears during this Christmas Holiday season. On November 26, 2011, I ordered a Sportspower 12' Light Up Trampoline and Enclosure for two children from a low income family as a Christmas surprise for them and their parents. I specifically ordered from Sears due to the quality of the product and customer service that I had received in the past. When ordering, I paid special attention to delivery options. To be exact, I made sure that Sears could deliver after 5pm. In fact, the website stated that deliveries could be made up until 9pm. This was very important, as I previously stated, this was for a low income family with a mother that works during the day. It is not feasible for her to leave work to have a Christmas present delivered. Upon ordering, I was able to schedule a delivery date of December 13, 2011. Without my knowledge, the mother was contacted on December 13, 2011 about scheduling the delivery. At that time, she was told that the delivery could not be completed after 5pm. However, she was extremely excited about receiving a Christmas present for her children that she was not able to give them that she explained the situation to her supervisor and she was allowed to leave for the day so that she could receive the trampoline. THE TRAMPOLINE WAS NOT DELIVERED. We have yet to receive a viable explanation. While the young mother's supervisor was courteous enough to let her leave work early, the time that she took off was unpaid. It is my understanding that deliveries can only be made to their specific zip code on Tuesdays. Since the trampoline was not delivered on December 13, 2011, the delivery was rescheduled for December 20, 2011. Again, the mother was contacted and told that deliveries could not be made after 5pm. She was told that they could deliver during her lunch time and gave her a time of 12:15 to 1:15pm. She waited at home until 1:45p and took a two hour lunch. Again, the time off was approved by her supervisor but with the loss of pay for the extra hour. She waited at home until 1:45pm and then had to return to work. She received a call at 2:15 stating that they were trying to deliver the trampoline to her house. THE TRAMPOLINE WAS NOT DELIVERED AGAIN. At this time, it was agreed that they would make the delivery after 5:00pm. As of 9:00pm, there was no delivery and no phone call with any sort of explanation.  Upon speaking with several customer service representatives today, I am being informed that the trampoline cannot be delivered until after Christmas. The earliest anticipated date is December 27, 2011. This is not acceptable and is very devastating. The point of a Christmas present is to receive it on or before Christmas. Throughout my long and multiple conversations today, I was told that the reason that it wasn't delivered was because the product did not come in. Well, this just tells me that the customer service at Sears is pathetic and untrustworthy, because they were just making up things and excuses and had no sincerity in assisting me. The product was definitely in or there would have never been an attempt to deliver it. I have no patience for being treated as if I am unintelligent. Upon speaking to the third and fourth representative with the last contact being a lady named Sharmeka, they were under the impression that I wanted to cancel this order and reorder. NOW, what sense does that make?  Why would I want to cancel an order because I could not receive it before Christmas and yet order another one that I would still not receive before Christmas? Although it did not alleviate my problem or frustration, Sharmeka was very nice and informed me that she did not directly work for Sears that she worked for a third party. I asked her could I possibly get the trampoline sent to a store so that it could be picked up at Sear's. She said that I could do that but it would take 12 days! This was not acceptable either.  At this point, my only solution is to cancel my order and request a refund. Sharmeka told me that she could not cancel my order but would put in a request to cancel my order and that it could take 3-5 days for me to receive an email about my request. From there, it will take 7-10 days for a refund. I paid $291.02 for this trampoline! So, where are we now? I have 2 children that will not receive their Christmas present for Christmas and a low income mother that can't afford to buy her children anything other than a few items from the dollar store for Christmas. To add to this grotesque story, she has now missed approximately 6 hours from work that was unpaid that I will now have to reimburse her for in addition to my rapidly building expenses. I am out $291.02 until Sears decides to refund my money. It is curious that you quickly charged the price of trampoline when I ordered but now it sounds like I may be looking at around 2 weeks before I get my money back. So, in order to get these children something for Christmas, I have to have the $291.02 tied up in your process and now I have to expense out of pocket for another trampoline from another retailer that will hopefully have a little more competence than Sears.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this point. I can't even find the words to express what I would like to say to you. Unacceptable, ridiculous, incompetent, unreliable, untrustworthy, and inexcusable do not even begin to describe this entire incident. Needless to say, I WILL NEVER SHOP AT SEARS AGAIN whether online or in-store. I will advise anyone I know to do the same. And I will post this Christmas Story on every website, social media, and blog that I can find and I assure you that it will be many.  Respectfully,  Paula Landry
Entity: , Internet
Sep 03 2012
Sears PartsDirect Sears PartsDirect National, Nationwide
Sears partsDirect charged me for a part they knew was not in stock. Each week they gave me a new ship date but it appears they really have no idea if the part will ever become available and are just stringing me along. I requested a refund a week ago and expected that it would be immediate but they wont issue it for another 7 days. In my experience with them they are so incompetent and deceptive that I expect I will have to call 3 or 4 more times before the credit is issued.
Entity: , Nationwide
Oct 30 2007
Sears Sears Master Protection Agreement ripoff Mobile Alabama
After dealing with Sears customer service I can honestly say that I will never buy from this dishonest retailer again. I was told that after my washer had failed several times, I was getting a replacement and that I would hear from them in 24-48 hours. It has been a week now and all I get from them is we are still working on it. It is obvious to me they do not care about the customer and all they are after is the quick buck. I will enjoy watching Sears go down the tubes as they are doing right now. Philip Saraland, AlabamaU.S.A.
Entity: Mobile, Alabama
Sep 07 2007
Sears Sears Repair Customer Service is abusive Danbury Connecticut
Four years ago I purchased a Sears Kenmore Elite refridgerator in addition to an oven/stove combo which totaled over $7,000 from Sears. Yesterday, I scheduled an appointment for the refrigerator that is no longer working, which I certainly didnt expect since Consumer Reports had extremely high ratings the very reason for the purchase. (It's internal temperature is a steady 58 degrees.) I scheduled a service call for 9/13/07 and I was told the technician would be at my home between 1pm and 5 pm, and that he would call before arriving. I was also told if there was no answer he would not service, and I would have to reschedule. (Which put me in a position to have to speak to solicitors all day.) After waiting all afternoon , at 4:00 pm, a Sears representative called to inform me that NO ONE would be showing up to fix the appliance, and that I had to reschedule. Sears cancelled my service call!! I was astounded! The next closest appointment was 6 days away on 9/12, and then I have to be available ALL DAY! I was told since SOME of the parts are still under warranty, I am unable to call any other repair service, so I am technically held hostage by Sears. Everything that was in this state of the art refrigerator which we paid a couple of thousand dollars for has now spoiled. I called to speak with the sales person who received the handsome commission from our purchase and it was no surprise that he was no longer there. I did speak with the Large Appliance Department Manager, Chris Devans, in the Danbury, CT store, who when I pleaded for assistance, told me, theres nothing I can do, its not my department. So THAT's the best he can do??? Nice! I informed him that if that was the BEST he could do, that it certainly wasn't good enough, and not ony will this be the end of furture purchases from me, but I will tell the world about this experience and let others decide for themselves if they want to spend their money at an establishment that could care less about customer service. Well guess what, I will NEVER purchase another thing from ANY department in Sears, and I dont recommend any one else to shop there either as they dont give two cents about you once youve purchased the item. They may have made money on this sale, but they most definitely LOST any future business from me, my friends, family, and any one else to whom I can relate this story. Reneep Weston, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Entity: Danbury, Connecticut
Dec 06 2007
SEARS No such thing as sears customer service Brea California
In June/July 2005 I purchased 4 sears appliances (built a new home). I have had several problems. I will list them below, in the order they occurred. 1. From a Sears retail store in Oneonta, NY I purchased a ceramic glass topped range, a side/side refrigerator and a dishwasher. The side/side refrigerator arrived and when it was unpacked and ready to be installed, the builder pointed out a squashed dent on the bottom of the refrigerator. He would not install it. I fought over the phone as did my husband with the store from whom we bought the refrigerator; he not only insulted us and was very demeaning and sarcastic but refused to replace it. After many insults and about 2 months, the store management finally replaced the refrigerator. In the meantime, I had to buy another refrigerator to use while waiting for the replacement. 2. Fall 2005, my brand new dishwasher (Model 665.16034401) stopped working and the touch pad display was frozen at the clean light.. A repairman came out. He did not fix it, but sent another repair man. He came out and checked all the moving parts and removed the lower wash arm assembly and put it back together. He fixed the touch pad and left. (Nov-Dec 2005) I then ran the dishwasher. He had neglected to completely tighten the plastic bolt on the wash arm assembly. As a result, the gray, hard plastic disk that supports the lower wash arm became loose and rested on the heating element at the bottom of the dishwasher and melted. I then ordered the wash arm assembly (8268311) to replace it, thinking it was better to eat the cost of replacing the melted part than to garner another service charge to have them deny they left the part loose and having caused the problem. The part came (end of Dec), but only the washer arm was included and the hard gray plastic disk part I needed was not included. The box was labeled box 1 of 1. The box is too narrow to fit . The diagram in the parts manual has the number 1 (denoting the wash arm assembly) pointing to the arm ONLY. I did not return the part because the dishwasher appeared to be functioning fine with the melted plastic disk. Then, since May, my dishes, though they have been cleaned with the same brand of dishwasher detergent and rinse aid, started having a rainbow oil type residue on them. I decided I better replace the melted disk because perhaps it was protecting the dishes from mechanical lubrication or something. That is when the problems really started. --THE RUNAROUND Last week or the beginning of this week, I called parts 2 x. They agreed that the part was not listed but COULD NOT REFER ME TO ANYONE WHO COULD FIND THE PART. Instead they referred me to service. Service told me they couldn't help without sending out a service tech. The service tech called before coming today and when I explained my dilemma, said it would be a waste for him to come because he could not credit me for the part(s) and the part I supposedly needed was 8268340 , a spray arm seal. I called back parts. They said that the 8268340 part was a gasket, not a large hard gray plastic disk. They referred me to Customer relations. Customer relations said I could not have a refund because my part was over 90 days . I yelled a lot because no one in Customer relations or earlier in parts would let me speak to a supervisor in order to (1) get the part I had originally wanted (2) address the problem with the refund of the dishwasher arm (3) GET THE PHONE NUMBER OF THE PARTS PLACE THAT SENDS OUT THE PARTS. I then calmed myself down and called customer service again. This time I was referred to a person who said they would request that the part I needed that was not labeled or numbered in the parts booklet to be researched. They are supposed to call me back on Monday about finding the hard gray plastic disk that supports the dishwasher arm. Progress. For the refund/exchange of the part they connected me to someone else in National customer service. The person who answered requested that I call back on the 1-800-469-4663 number and to ask the customer service person to request Unit 8244. The first time I did that I got a very fast busy signal. The second time I called, the line just rang and rang for at least 10 minutes. I gave up the call and tried to look for the corporate offices e-mail or phone number on the sears.com site as I had been advised by one of the customer relations operators. When I tried the link to corporate links on the Sears.com site, it would not work and said the site was temporarily unavailable. I am upset with the lack of knowledge or stonewalling that one receives when calling with a problem. I am uspet that the company has you behind the 8 ball with respect to the cost of warranty/service contracts as opposed to going without and cost of service calls (one can't win -- either way satisfaction has been hard to come by $$$---in my instance, my part would not be considered as eligible under service contract, as one of the people from Sears informed me). I am very angry at this company and the way it conducts business; I feel bad for the people who have to deal with the public. This is what I want: Refund and/or exchange the part I received (lower washer arm only - # 8268311) for the gray hard plastic disk that supports the lower washer arm (part number unknown). DISHWASHER MODEL # 665.16034401 Piterpack Brea, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Brea, California
May 27 2014
Sears Sears Leasing Program Complete RipOff - Beware Orlando Florida
 I just wanted to post this hoping it will maybe help at least one person not make this mistake. We went to Sears in the Florida Mall and applied for credit. We were told that we got approved for their leasing program which is just like Rent A Centers rent to own. This was the same story we received from three different Sears employees. When we chose the washer and dryer that we wanted to purchase, we were reviewing the payments and told that it would be $250 for six months. We decided to think about that because that is a chunk of money each month. I am so glad we decided that.When we researched this program we found that the leasing program is only for five months, at the six month payment we thought we were paying off the washer and dryer. No. We would be paying their leasing company $1250 then have the option to re-lease it, another $1250 or buy it. So in all, for a $1500 washer and dryer set, if we did not have a way to buy these items after 5 months, we would have generally wasted $1250. If we bought it after the least, we could have paid $2750 for a $1500 set.
Entity: Orlando, Florida
Dec 11 2012
Sears anyone But Sears Hoffman Estates, Florida
We purchased--in the last 18 months from SEARS--2 dishwashers (1600 dollars); 2 microwaves (550.00 dollars) and 1 refrigerator 3,000 dollars). This was to complete 2 remodeling jobs. One diswasher--which was purchased for our new house-- was not used until September 2012, when we moved in. The unit came with a defective digital control panel. We noticed that food collected in the bottom; dishes were not clean; dishes were still wet; the door and inside remained wet, after the drying cycle was complete. We called Sears, and then sent a repair person out four (4) times in 10 weeks. The repair person made a number of suggestions; use a different detergent; increase the washing temperature of the water, which we did. Still, no changes occurred with the aforementioned problems. The repair man said that the unit was defective. He also said that if he made that claim, I will lose my job. We brought this matter to the Customer Care Division-Sears Cares. WHAT A MISNOMER!!. It was like the company that says, Your call is very important to us, but fails to open more phone lines or hire more staff members to take the important calls.We started posting our concerns and maltreatment on the Sears Facebook Page. We got a series of form letters back, all stating the same thing, with different names signing them.Sears Cares commented on Sears's Wall post. Sears Cares wrote: Jay It is so inconvenient without a working dishwasher in the home. We truly apologize for any added stress or frustration this matter has caused you. We would like the opportunity to be assistance. Please send us an email containing your preferred contact information, including the phone number used at the time of the purchase, to smadvisor@searshc.com. Please include your FB screen name (Jay G. Zaslaw) so that we may expedite your request, and we look forward to assisting you. Thank you - Zenaida.This unit cost us over 800.dollars We have nothing to gain by trying to swindle Sears. All we want is a well-functioning unit. We spent over 5,000 dollarsin 18 months with this company, and all we got was confirmation that Sears, in fact doesn't care; dosen't stand by their products and, of Yeah, THEY DON'T EVEN MAKE THEIR OWN PRODUCTS. That's right; the refrigerator is made by LG Electronics, So, thinking highly of Kenmore is a farce; thank LG for the product and Sears for the deception. And, you now know why they are in financial straits. You have to ask, when Sears crashes, who will honor your warranty? (CIRCUIT CITY ANYBODY)http://money.cnn.com/2012/01/12/markets/thebuzz/index.htmTHERE ARE MANY OTHER SOLVENT COMPANIES FROM WHICH TO PURCHASE GOODS. LET SEARS DIE A WELL-EARNED DEATH, AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT WARRANTIES THAT WILL EVAPORATE.We have received many similar stories, as a result of our Facebook posts. In fact, complaining about Sears LACK OF Care is shared.(((ROR REDACTED)))
Entity: Hoffman Estates, Florida
Dec 08 2012
Sears Appliance Sears Repair Service , Internet
Well I purchased a Whirpool Washer from Sears & Co. approm. 5 years ago, I also purchased the Service warranty as suggest by the salesman which gave you some benefits for yearly inspections and free service & parts when needed. I had a service call in June 2012, which the spin cycle didn't work, so Sears came to my home and look at the machine and order parts, came back 1 week later to repair & replaced the parts. Remember if you advised Sears that the parts arrived they (Sears) dont call you and your appt. gets cancelled. About 6 months ago today the spin cycle dont work again, 2nd time, Sear repairman came to my home on Nov. 21 and this repairs guy dont carry parts, so they order the parts, 3 parts, Sear Warehouse sent out each part separately and arrive each day, now I call to advised Sears that the parts arrived, The Repair told me the the parts the Warehouse sent me were defective??? Well he had to another another part which they dont carry parts on their vehicle. So the parts arrive and the Repair told me that he would come this Sat. December 8, well I got a Saturday date of January 5 which was not the case. So after many call to Sears repair 800 line, getting the run of around finally i was able to get someone to come to my home to fix the Washer. Sears gave me time window 8-12 pm well no calls til 12:45 that he on his way to repair my machine after waiting 4 hours still no repairman, Folks do yourself favor dont by the service plan, If you are PSEG customer buy their worry free plan, That's what I am going to do after this Incident with Sears, its 3 weeks and my washer is down, they have no compassion at all with the customers.Totally not a customer friendly company. I am going to write to the CEO of Sears and complaint about Service.
Entity: Internet, Internet
36, Report #1200920
Jan 11 2015
Sears SEARS = Sucky Excuses and Repulsive Service Nationwide Nationwide
4 years ago I bought a new boiler with installation from Sears for $15,000. It has already broken down twice. The latest incident occurred during the day on Thursday. I was down in NY for business, and my wife returned from work to find the house down to 47 degrees. We live in Massachusetts where we have been having daily temperatures in the single digits. When I purchased the boiler, at the same time I also purchased a 7 year service warranty which covered all service, parts, and labor. Because I was out of town, my wife called Sears service around 6PM Thursday and was told they would send someone out in 24 to 48 hours. She explained that we had no heat and hot water (the boiler also heats the hot water heater) and the house was already down to 47 degrees. The Sears customer (dis)service rep replied in a snotty tone that wasn't their problem. I returned home on Friday, and first thing on Saturday morning I called Sears to find out what time the service tech would be coming that day, as the 48 hours would be up in 9 hours. I was told their independent service contractor doesn't do calls on weekends, and wouldn't be at my home until Monday. I told them we were told 24 to 48 hours on Thursday so they needed to get someone out to my home that day before the pipes froze. They told me there was nothing they could do, that the 24 to 48 hours didn't include weekend days (again, totally absurd and the first time we were told this - apparently your products from Sears can only break down during normal business hours on weekdays only). I told them this was completely ridiculous, that I spent all of this money on the new boiler and service warranty so that I wouldn't be in this position, and I was told too bad, the best they could do was have someone come out on Monday. I asked if they were going to reimburse me for a hotel room for the next two nights and they transferred me to another department so they could discuss what concessions they could offer. I explained everything to this next person and she told me that I was talking to the wrong department. After being bounced around to 4 different departments and being told again that I was talking to the wrong department I told the person that I have spent the past hour explaining my situation and everyone keeps telling me that I'm speaking to the wrong department. I asked him to please transfer me to a manager because I was tired of getting jerked around. I was then transferred into someone's VOICEMAIL which is completely pathetic after the ordeal that they had put me through. This was 10AM Saturday morning. I left my information, and it is now 4:25 on Sunday afternoon and this so called manager still hasn't returned my call. My house is now 38 degrees, and there has been no heat or hot water for 72 hours. The biggest waste of $15,000 that I have ever spent. I would've been better off going to the bank and getting 15,000 one dollar bills. I would have had more reliable heat by burning those bills than buying this hunk of junk from Sears. Is it any wonder why Sears is in deep financial trouble? I had previously bought my refrigerator, range, washer, and dryer all from Sears before this boiler purchase. After this fiasco, I will never give Sears, Kmart, Land End, etc another dime of my hard earned money. RIP Sears. Your days are numbered.
37, Report #1194370
Dec 10 2014
Sears Sears Home Services Duct Cleaning ripoff Coral Springs Nationwide
The duct cleaning industry has a reputation for having shady operators, and of bate and switch promotions. Because of that, I wanted to deal with the most reputable company available, and I chose Sears. Never again will I deal with this company.I ordered the 20 duct special to have my ducts cleaned. The service was to cost approximately $200, and include the cleaning of up tpo 20 ducts and 2 returns. They sent a crew which arrived hours late, and when they arrived the crew chief tried to sell me various add-ons which would have brought the total cost to over $1000. I declined the add-ons one by one, and finally the crew chief agreed to do what I had contracted for, explaining that he would do it because he could not handle dealing with another complaint. By then it was so late that we decided to reschedule for another time. We were told it would take as much as 4 hours to do the job.Three weeks later a new crew arrived, and the new crew cheif began his sales pitch. He was rude and arrogant, and early into his pitch I explained to him that i had already been through that, and that I wanted to decline all extras and have him proceed with the duct cleaning. At that point he told me that he would use his machine to suck out the dust at the point the returning air entered my two air handlers. I pointed out that the price I agreed to pay included cleaning 20 ducts, but he rudely told me he would not clean any ducts unless i agreed to pay for the extras, so I asked him to take his crew and leave.I then called the Sears toll free number. There the customer service rep profusely appologized and asked me to hold while she contacted the manager of the crew that came to my home. After a minute or so, she came back on the line and asked me if I wanted to continue to hold or get a call back. I asked to continue to hold, and she left me on the line for over 26 minutes. Finally i gave up, hung up, and called back. This time a guy answered. He was very applogetic also, and this time I gave him my number and asked for a call back. A couple of hours later a manager called me, I explained what happened, and he appologized and asked me what he could do to make things right. I suggested that he send out a crew which could do a professional job of cleaning my ducts without the sales pitch for additional services, and that while I was not insisting on a price adjustment, it would be nice. We duscussed rescheduling, but the subject of a price adjustment never came up again. Because of the dust stirred up by the cleaning process, I wanted to make sure our cleaning lady was there the day after Sears, so the manager gave me his number and we arranged to me to call him to reschedule once I new what days were onvenient. I have called him several times since then, and he has not bothered to return my call.It seems that this is not the Sears that I grew up knowing, I will never deal with them again, and I recommend that everyone reading this stear clear of them as well.
Sep 07 2014
SEARS Complain against online order placement on Sears Website. TALLAHASSEE Nationwide
Complain against online order placement on Sears Website.I had purchased a range for my kitchen from Sears recently, since the company was on my mind at the moment, I went perusing through their website.  They had a special on wiper blades going on, so, I placed an order online for four sets (Order #  718210238).  I confirmed the order.  Sears sent me an email confirming the receipt of the order and shortly thereafter another email confirming that the order was ready for pick up.  The pick up email included instructions of how to use the online pick up kiosk at their store.  First thing that went wrong (albeit small still annoying) was that after I tried to find my order using their online kiosk nothing would come up, after I finally got a real human being to come out and talk to me they explained that all car care items, no matter how small, had to be picked up from the car care center.  Nothing about that on the pick up email though.  So, I went to the car care center, there I was told that fisrt, the item was out of stock because it was on special and it went out fast (that should not matter, I placed the order online and it was confirmed for pick up, so, the item should have been put aside waiting for my retrieval).  The item was not put aside because the order was received at the car care center but never initialized.  They were wondering if I had really received a pick up email, I sure had, and still had it on my phone to show to them.  It did not matter, the item is not available so he (I have to say, very nicely asked me if I wanted him to call and get my money refunded).  Yes, I did want him to, but regardless of who got my money back that goes without saying, of course I am going to get my money back.  What I am not going to get is my item, bought on special, promised to me by their order system to be ready and waiting for me, and I am not going to get my trip or time back.  Why would anyone ever bother to purchase something online with them, waste precious days when the item could have been bought at another online store, just to go to pick up your purchase and find out that you had been lied to?  This is not how online ordering works, this is not how customer service works, and this is not how you keep your current customers.  If Sears is trying to make inroads on the online shopping community as it seems that they are based on their seemingly pretty fancy and useful (as long as it is not a car item) online pick up kiosks, this is definitely the wrong way to go about it.
Jan 24 2013
SEARS SEARS Chases Customers out of the Store! Albany, Oregon
Would it make any sense at all for a store to literally chase customers out of the store, yelling at and threatening to sue them? Believe it or not, that's what happened to me on September 28, 2012 when I went to the Sears store in Albany Oregon intent on purchasing a replacement washing machine for the business I managed. I specifically told the sales associate: I need a machine today. With his help, I made a selection and told him that I just needed to call my regional manager to get a credit card number. But when I turned around after only about one minute talking to my manager, the sales associate had disappeared. I looked around and saw no one at all in the appliance department, but there were three Sears employees nearby in the Automotive departmentleaning on boxes, talking and laughing while ignoring me and several other customers in the area. Frustrated, I used my cell phone to snap a photo of them to perhaps show to their manager at a later time in order to document their poor work habits. When they saw me take their photo, one of them asked in a sarcastic tone of voice if they could help me, I responded that it didn't look like they could. When I asked for a manager, they told me there wasn't oneto which I said that explained why they were goofing offto which they replied that they weren't goofing off, they were waiting for customers. As we exchanged comments and their attitude worsened, I decided I wasn't willing to argue with them or support such poor service, and would instead buy the washer from a retailer who valued me as a customer. As I turned and began to walk away, a woman from the group yelled that she had better not see the photo on the Internet. I ignored her and kept walking but she followed me, repeatedly commanding me to stop and tell her my name. I kept walking but felt as if I would be violently seized at any momentas if I were a shoplifter! Just before I reached the exit, she yelled after me that if she saw the photo on the Internet she would sue me! I was quite humiliated and upset by the encounter and couldn't believe that I had been literally chased out of the store and threatened with a lawsuit when I had gone there intent on purchasing a major appliance. After I gained my composure, I decided to find a manager to report the incident. The manager was cordial but defended the actions of her employees. When she scolded me for taking the photo, I responded that there was no signage stating that photos were not allowed and that other shoppers often take photos in order to comparison shop, or to show a product that they're considering to a family member or friendso that the only problem with me taking the photo was what it revealed. She later apologized (for the incidentbut not for the actions of her employees), and offered a 5%  discount on the washing machine. I responded that I had reported the incident to my manager, and he instructed me to go to Home Depot instead. When I told the manager that this had not been the first time I've been ignored when attempting to shop in her store, she responded that I should have reported those prior incidents to her. But why should the customer need to tell the store manager what the employees are doing  (or NOT doing)? A good manager would know what her employees are doing. Moreover, the fact that the employees felt free to openly stand around and ignore customers indicates that the manager either didn't stress the importance of customer service or actually condoned the bad behavior of her employees. Before leaving her office, I asked the manager for the phone number of her regional manager, and she wrote a toll free number on the back of her business card. I later called the number, which turned out to be a call center. I spoke to a very cordial and sympathetic man who listened intently and promised to have the district manager contact mebut not surprisingly, no one ever called. Incidentally, when I first met with the Sear's manager, I introduced myself as the Account Manager for the mall's housekeeping contractor. As a result, she later reported me to the mall's general manageras if I did something wrong-- and apparently to cause trouble for me. Therefore, I not only bought the washing machine at Home Depot, but I will never again enter a Sear's store! So that's why I believe (and hope) Sears will soon be out of businessnot because of economic conditions, and not because they can't attract customers to their stores, but because their arrogant, lazy associates ignore, insult, threaten, and literally chase customers out with the full support and encouragement of management!
Entity: Albany, Oregon
Jan 16 2013
Sears SEARS - Not honoring our bed warrantes! Pembroke Lakes, Florida
We purchased two Sealy Posturepedic beds from Sears that came with ten year non-prorated warranties: A twin sized bed and a king sized bed. Our twin mattress is sagging beyond belief and has a large crater in the center of it. In addition, Sears' own salesperson recently informed me that Sealy failed in their core support and they (Sears and Sealy) know all about it. Sears sales lady also claimed they had many, many, returns on these beds. Our king sized mattress has metal protruding in several places. In addition, the entire mattress has sagged. Our backs are killing us. The king bed makes strange popping sounds. In addition, the box springs on both of our beds squeak and squeal at the slightest movement, no matter which area of the bed you are laying on. Long story short, all of these items are covered in the Sealy warranty booklets that came with our beds. And, the independent bed inspector Sears sent to our home assured me that both beds would be replaced by Sears. He showed me the reason our beds are squealing is a failure in the main support beam in the box springs. He assured that the metal protruding out of our King mattress is definately covered under our warranty, and also said that our twin bed (with the large crater in the middle) is the worst he has ever seen. Long story short, Sealy's warranty dept is now claiming the inspector submitted a report that our beds are fine. This is not what he told me and I know Sears is not being truthful with me.  Our beds have bad, warranty-covered problems and all we want is what we are entitled to under our warranties. But apparently Sears couldn't care less.
Entity: Pembroke Lakes, Florida
Jul 12 2007
Sears Kenmore AC Unit From Sears Buyer Beware! Ripoff Miami Florida
Kenmore AC Unit From Sears Buyer Beware! If you are planning on purchasing an AC unit for your home, read what happened to me when I purchased one from Sears in 2004. Not only does the brand Kenmore not stand for quality, as it once did, but also the Sears employees are rude and unprofessional. They don't care if you go without AC for days. My mother-in-law went through a similar issue with Sears, but with her refrigerator. The technician who went to her home to fix the refrigerator on 6/29/07 told her that she needed to wait for a part to be ordered from China. When I called Sears, on 7/12/07 for my mother-in-law to find out the status of the part order they informed me that a part was NEVER ORDERED BY THE TECHNICIAN. Is this Sear's concept of Customer Service? Please read on, and buyers beware! I installed a Kenmore AC unit in my home in 2004. Since then it has clogged up three times writing the period of May 2006 and May 2007. Every time it clogs the AC leaks all over my wooden floors and I have one to two days with no AC. The first time the unit was repaired I was not charged. However, the second time it was repaired the service man did not want to do the work and Sears charged me 360.00, (I have the receipt). I asked the Sear's service man how I could avoid this from happening again and he suggested that I purchase a custom made filter from Sears for 99.95. I purchased the filter and waited from December 6, 2006 to December 22, 2006 with no delivery or contact from Sears. When I called Sears to inquired about the filter several customer service agents hung-up on me, and finally when I reached a supervisor he informed me that service man, number 0010355, indicated on his report that he had left the custom made filter at my home the day of the order, December 6, 2006. Finally I received the filter. I have cleaned it as indicated by the AC unit and technician's advise. Yet, yesterday, May 10, 2007 my AC dripped all over my wooden floors, causing them to become soft and turned off for the third time in a year. Upon calling Sears to get a technician to service my AC I was hung-up on again by Merilyn, and finally when I did get a competent customer service professional who informed me that I must wait until Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm to get someone to service my AC. All of Sear's customer service people and management speak to me, the customer, as if I did something wrong. They are unsympathetic and rude. When they speak to me it is as if they were doing me a favor by answering the phone. I waited 40 minutes to speak to someone today in Sear's customer relations department. Her name was Tamy and finally when I did get to speak to her she put me on hold for over 5 minutes to finally get back to me to explain that her manager, Ernie Garcia could not speak to me nor would he approve my air handler being replaced. She explained that I must wait, more waiting. The once reputable company, Sears, does not believe in customer service, nor do they stand behind their product, Kenmore. I am trapped with a $5,000.00 AC unit that is a lemon. I feel as if I have no rights and that Sears could care less about me a paying customer. I want the public to know that the once reputable company is no more. People should know that the Sears name, along with Kenmore are synonymous for incompetence. Ania Miami Springs, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Miami, Florida
Mar 22 2014
Sears Outlet Sears Outlet Has misleading Warranty Policies Nationwide
In a nutshell, we purchased 3 seperate refrigerators over a two month period and have nothing but an unwarranteed broken refrigerator for $2000. All refridgerators were floor models with minimal cosmetic damage but are supposedly supposed to be fully functional.Our first refrigerator arrived with broken front wheels which makes it unusable. We did not allow them to unload it off the truck. We located another one and arranged for delivery.Ten days later fridge number 2 arrived. Looked fine. Delivery people set it up. It appeared to be working. Next day we realized that it wasn't cold. Called Sears Outlet. They sent out a repairman a week later. It was deemed unrepariable. At first they were not going to refund our money stating that their policy stated no returns. Finally they agreed to allow us to purchase another floor model. Waiting another ten days for delivery. Received a call from the warehouse stating the back wheel had come off. They had requested a service call; couldn't say how long it would take. It took 5 days. We were never allowed to speak directly to the person at the warehouse. It was supposedly repaired and we were again scheduled for delivery (another 4 days).Fridge number 3 arrived with doors that wouldn't line up and seal close. We refused delivery.We then decided we would try to go through Samsung since we had registered fridge number two with them and we still had it at home. Another week and they sent out their own repairman. It was deemed unrepairable.It is also unwarrantable because Samsung has not contract with Sears so they will not replace their product nor will they refund the purchase price because they consider a floor model to be used.Sears will only refund our money with another purchase from them.So, we have an unrepariable refriderator for $2000.
Oct 03 2015
Sears Repairs Sears Service Smart Home Protection Agreement Internet
I was having problems with my refrigerator that I had purchased from Sears. I called them to get a repair person in. I was told I had to have an insurance plan in place to get services. They charged me $293.17, for a Service Smart Home Protection Agreement. I paid for this with an LL Bean Visa card on May 13, 2015. An appointment was established and a repair man came to the house. He took my refrigerator apart. He said there was nothing wrong with the cooling system. From over his shoulder, I could see frost on the cooling grills.He said the problem was the fan had died. He removed the fan to take it to get the proper and exact replacement fan. He said, I'd be contacted by the company to establish another appointment to install the replacement fan. I got a phone call but it was a message on my cell phone voicemail. It said that they could not find a replacement fan and therefore my whole refrigerator was not good. They said I was being given a $500.00, credit toward a new refrigerator at Sears and that I had 30 days (until August 20th, 2015,) in which to purchase my new refrigerator from Sears or lose this offering. I believe that this company is, yet another, Third Party type provider. I believe there never was any intention to repair my refrigerator but was a method to get me to buy (1) a repair agreement, and (2) a new refrigerator (starting at $2,500.) I believe they took my fan intentionally, so I could not get my refrigerator fixed elsewhere. The broken refrigerator was purchased at Sears only about five years ago. I am out my $293.17, and I am out my refrigerator. I did not have the $2500.00, to replace my refrigerator with a new refrigerator from Sears. Sears is not to be trusted any more. They have become scam artists.
Entity: Internet
Jun 29 2015
Sears Home Services Sabotaged by Sears Nationwide
I purchased a Whirlpool refrigerator, bottom freezer model # GI6FDRXXY010 from Sears in April 2013.  Around approximately May 15, 2015 I noticed that my refrigerator was leaking water from the bottom.  I called Sears Home Services and on approximately May 20, 2015 they sent out an A&E Factory repairman.  The repairman was in my home about 20-30 minutes.  He melted all the ice in the bottom of the freezer and showed me a small black piece that was filled with lint and dust and sticking together, unable to open as he said it should.  He said the best fix was to just completely remove this piece and I wouldn't have any more issues.  The repairman told me that even though he had only been there a short period of time, the cost would be $264, and however, I had options.  He stated that I could purchase a home warranty through Sears at $54.99 a month that would cover everything in my house including all appliances as well as the heating and air conditioning and that I could cancel this warranty at any time.  He stated that my particular fridge was known for the control board going up which would cost approximately $800-$950. He stated if I purchased the warranty I would receive a discount in addition to the 20% off coupon I already had and the price would only be $116.  I purchased the warranty and paid the $116.  The fridge stopped leaking. About two weeks later, upon my return from the grocery store I noticed that the food in my freezer had thawed, water was leaking from the ice maker and the fridge and freezer were not as cold as they should be.  It immediately appeared to me that the refrigerator was no longer getting cold.  I called Sears Home Services twice that night.  The first time I waited on hold for 90 minutes before I hung up, the second time 45 minutes until I was finally able to speak with someone.  The representative set me up with an appointment the next day.  I put all of my food from the refrigerator and freezer in coolers and filled them with ice I purchased from the store ($40).    The next day my boyfriend stayed home from work in order to try to get this problem resolved in an effort to save our food.  The same repairman from A&E Service Factory returned.  He told my boyfriend that the control board had went up, the cost was $450 or he could wait until the warranty went into effect in two weeks (there is a 30 day waiting period from purchase date) and only pay a $60 deductible.  He told us to unplug the refrigerator and let it defrost and after 24 hours to turn it back on.  He said the refrigerator would then work and should last the two weeks but then it would still need to be repaired.  We unplugged the refrigerator and let it defrost.  We went and bought dry ice ($50) to try to keep our food cold another 24 hours until we could plug the refrigerator back in.  The next day we plugged the refrigerator back in.  The refrigerator reached approximately 65 degrees and the freezer reached approximately 40 degrees.  A refrigerator should be around 35 degrees and a freezer 0-5 degrees.  We threw most of the food away and decided to wait the two weeks.  We purchased a chest freezer ($169) during the mean time and kept some food in there.  Over the next two weeks I checked the freezer temperature daily using a thermometer, it seemed to get warmer with time.On June 17, 2015 the day my warranty went into effect I called Sears Home Warranty.  After calling many time and being placed on hold for 40 minutes or more each time I was finally able to speak to someone.  I was able to file a claim and the Sears representative set me up an appointment with Dobbins Appliance Repair the next morning.  Again, my boyfriend missed work in an effort to finally get our refrigerator fixed.  The service man was supposed to arrive between 8am-12pm (June 18) and finally arrived closer to 12:30.  The two men asked my boyfriend for an extension cord for the hair dryer they were using to melt the ice as they did not have one.  Sine we did not have one either they had to turn the refrigerator around closer to the electrical receptacle.  They melted the ice and quickly diagnosed the problem, there was a wire disconnected from the defroster and the evaporator fan was bad.  The reconnected the wire and stated that they would have to order the fan which they did not believe would be covered by the warranty.  My boyfriend paid the $60 deductible and they said someone would be in contact with me to install the new evaporator fan once the part came in. The refrigerator began to get cold again but the freezer was still not as cold as it should be, it was approximately 22 degrees at this point. The next morning (June 19) I called Dobbin’s Appliance Repair to find out exactly what would happen next.  I was told that they would send off a report to Sears Home Warranty and once the new part was authorized with 24-48 hours it would be ordered and they would contact me with a date to install the new part.  I addressed my concerns with the person on the phone about how the repairman were not prepared for the job and did not have the proper tools they should have had, such as an extension cord and a steamer to melt the ice.On June 25, 2015, a week after the repairmen came to my home, I still had not heard back from anybody regarding my refrigerator.  I called Dobbin’s Appliance Repair to get the status of the part.  I was told that the report should have been sent out the next day on June 19th but it was not sent out until June 20th and then it would have been 24-28 hours and that the earliest the part could have been ordered was June 22nd.  I reminded the man on the phone that it was now June 25th and I had no new information regarding my fridge.  I asked them to follow up with Sears regarding the part.  He assured me they would follow up and give me a call back the next day.  A 30 minutes later I received a phone call from Sears Home Warranty stating that the part would not be covered because I called in on the day that the warranty went into effect.  I expressed my frustrations and concerns with the woman who called from Sears and she gave me some a few phone numbers to call.  I called one of the phone numbers a few hours later and it was A&E factory.  I informed the representative that I had a complaint and asked if she could help me.  She said she could and I told her the sequence of events as stated above.  She said she was unable to help me and transferred me to another number.              The number I was transferred was Sears Corporate Compliance department.  I asked the man on the phone could he help me and he said that he could.  One again I told him the sequence of event.  I stated the following concerns:Was the price of the original repair supposed to be $264 or do these repair men receive commission for selling me the home warranty?How did the defrost wire become disconnected?  The only person to touch the inside of the refrigerator was the A&E Factory repairman.He told me a control board would break and two weeks later when he returned he said the control board was broke.The second company said it was a defrost wire and an evaporator fan.  Who do I believe? Both of these companies were sent out by Sears.The representative from the Sears Corporate Complaint department agreed that this was an unfortunate series of events. He put me on hold while he contacted Sears Home Warranty.  Over the course of 48 minutes I sat on hold while he intermittently checked back in to assure me he was still on hold.  Finally, the representative came back on and said he could not get in touch with them but he could send a repairman out.  I agreed and told him that all I want is my refrigerator fixed.  At first he said I may have to pay a deductible.  I stated that I was not paying Sears another dime of my money.  At this point I had paid Sears $116 for the original repair, $110 for two months of the home warranty, and a $60 deductible.  He said that he would put it in as a no charge repair and so I agreed. We set up the appointment for two days later on Saturday June 27th.On Saturday June 27th, the same A&E Factory repairman that had come to my home the first two times, arrived.  I told him what the other repairmen had said and after taking it apart and looking at it he agreed that the evaporator fan was bad.  He said that he was supposed to collect $105 from me.  I told him I was not supposed to be charged.  He called Sears Home Warranty and explained that this was not an issue when I purchased the warranty from him in May.  To my knowledge he did not talk to anyone at the Sears Corporate Complaint department that day.  He said that the fan would be $350 and they told him to collect $105 from me at that time.  I explained that this visit was supposed to be free of charge and he said he understand and he left.
Jan 09 2016
sears sears roebuck non performance-poor telephone service Nationwide
I purchased a maintenance service agreement on a glass cooktop I purchased from Sears. I called a listed number to obtain needed service.   the number reached said they would have to forward me to another number (which was closed for the day.  The two hour window I was directed to use to contact them (through he same number I first called) was inconvenient (impossibe) due to the time difference (Pacific>Cenral).   Called a week later to a number advertised in the new phone book.  After an extensive hold got a very nice young lady (with a difficult foreign accent) who could not help me until I provided a model number and year purchased.  Neither of which I h could access at the time. I wouild suppose that Sears would have information needed by them to service the contract I paid for.  They have no problem finding my name, phone number, address, appliance model number, date purchased and cost when they call me to extend my service contract! They are obviiously more interested in selling warranties than in providing service!
Dec 30 2015
Sears Canada Sears Censorship of Reviews Montreal Nationwide
It looks like Sears Canada website doesn't like to publish negative reviews about its products. I had to post mine a couple of times before it got published on the site (it was rejected the first time), received an e-mail saying my review is live, and I confirmed this. Then I went back a couple of days later and the review was gone. I assume the same thing happens with Sears website for U.S. shoppers. Maybe it's a good idea for people to know they are seeing only the reviews Sears wants them to see, which is misleading. Here is the that Sears published and later removed from its website: Poor Quality The sheets softened up some after a wash, but are still pretty rough after three washings. Sometimes people say Egyptian cotton will soften up with washings, but that's just a way to discourage you from returning the product. I no longer buy from Sears website or catalogue - in my experience, too many merchants are using it as a place to dump stuff that wouldn't sell in the store. One pass of your hand on this fabric and you know it's no good. I was too busy to return these sheets within the one month they give you as a reward for paying cash (store card users get three months). As another reviewer mentioned, they did shrink a lot even though I dried them on the lowest heat setting, however they still almost fit my pillow top mattress though not very well due to the shrinkage. They do not appear to be sateen as advertised, and the thread count is questionable - very grainy. The fabric already has some pills, and the pillowcase is starting to come apart at the seams. The product is MALIBU 300-Thread Egyptian Cotton Sateen Sheet Set sears.ca/product/malibu-3...-MALIBU-4-T300 EARN CASH BACK I can prove I purchased the product from Sears.
Jul 23 2016
SEARS SEARS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE APPLIANCE FAILURES BRAND NEW MACHINE knoxville Nationwide
Sears Customer Service Liars,  bottom line, new washer used for 2 weeks,  needed repair Maytag Maxima, this is a $1000 machine,  repair person was suppose to be out Friday Feb. 12th, got a call,  nope, they are not coming today, they will come now on Monday.  been waiting 10days, wet stuff I am sure now molded inside the machine.  Do not buy from this company, horrible customer service and Liars.
Oct 17 2016
sears, sears vacation,direct access a disatisfied past customer.. livingston Nationwide
after sitting through a 90 minute seminar i was ushered into a sit down with a fair and somewhat informative associate. i signed up to receive these awesome benefits from sears at 299.00 down and a monthly payment of162.88. this was10-12-16. on 10-17-16 i called to opt out of this contract. i was informed that i had three days to opt out so now she the representative offered to lower my payment but i could not recieve a refund. this in my opinion is a scam from a large cooperation sears caters to families. NOT ANYMORE 299.00 IS NOT A GIFT THAT I GIVE they lost a costumer forever i guess this is how they compete in the chain store wars they got me once never again! no more tires batteries die hard work boots sears will never get another dime of my money neither will k-mart that is the sister company. sears vacations a scam rip off SCAM SCAM SCAM RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF AND DON'T FORGET SCAM!!!
Nov 13 2016
SEARS SEARS HOME IMPROVEMENT CENTRAL AIRCONDITIONING SCREW OVER Nationwide
On 6/18/2014 I contracted with Sears Home Improvement to install central air conditioning.  It took them two months to complete the job.  It has never worked AT ALL!  After two (2) years of promises the company stopped taking my calls.  When I complained to the Penna. Attorney General Sears sent a letter that said even though their installer Active Plumbing of 6981 Old Berwick Road,  Bloomsburg, Pa. 17815 installed the system with no air filters at all it was MY FAULT that the filters had not been changed and that voided any warranties that Sears offers!  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SEARS HOME IMPROVEMENT EVER!!!
Aug 19 2016
Sears Sears. The WORST Customer Service. Las vegas Nevada
 I am a new home owner and I wanted to buy a washer and dryer from a company that would help take care of me if needed. I spent over $2500 on a Kenmore washer and dryer about 7 months ago. The washer machine has broken 3 times since then. The computer board just stopped working. So on 08/11/2016 I called Sears to set up an app. to fix it. They didn't have any open time on Friday or Saturday which i understood. So they made an app. on Monday for 8 am to Noon. I took a day off work just for this. I get an email at 12:01 saying they have changed my app. to 08/16/2016 from 1 pm to 5 pm. So i have to take another day off work. I called several times to explain my disgust and disappointment. The customer service was very rude and didn't care at all. So on 08/16/2016 around 4:45 pm they still have not shown up. I call and they changed my app. again without tell me from 4:30 to 6:30. Well that just was not ok with me. I had a meeting i had to go to. So while on the phone i tried for over 20 min to tell them i need help on this today. I cant be without a washer for 6 days. All they said was well you are gonna have to wait. So finally around 5:30 the Tech shows up. The nicest guy ever. After about 2 min he tells me the issue and starts looking at parts. It is going to cost $1,300 to fix this machine. It would only cost $1,100 to replace. The parts wont be here until 08/27/2016 and then i can make an app when they have time. This is unacceptable. I will never buy any thing from Sears again. I will make sure to tell everyone i know the same thing. Sears Customer Service is terrible. If you actually read this just know the service is horrible and not worth buying.

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 114