SPRINT PCS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sprint PCs

There may be more reports for "Sprint PCs"

For more results perform a general search for "Sprint PCs"

Showing 76-100 of 3,413 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "Sprint PCs"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Nov 22 2005
Sprint Pcs ripoff phone services and shutoffs Nationwide
i had sprint pcs service for over 2 years when all the sudden they kept turning off my phone before the payment was due after 6 months of this i contacted them and they said they could not explaun why they keep turning it off before the bill is due and that its was there fault not mine i talked to seven people in one night each one claiming to be a supervisor over the other one now they wnt me to pay the early disconection fee even though they made the mistake and they keep making harrasing phone calls want the disconection fee i told them the only money i feel i owe them is for the month of service they turned it off for before the bill was due and that is all i owe them since they breached the contract i had Alan Perrysburg, OhioU.S.A.
Entity:
Apr 05 2006
Sprint PCS ripoff Thornton Colorado
I have only been with sprint for 3 months and ever since I have been with there company I have been so unsatisfied. They have the worst customer service! When I first got my plan no one told me about a spending limit. And after a month of being with them my phone got shut off all of a sudden and told me I needed to pay 35.00 to get it back on. When I called customer service and asked them about what a spending limit was I could barely understand the guy he did not speak good english. When I told him no one told me about this spending limit he told me he was telling me now! My phone was shut off a number of times telling me I went over my spending limit of $125.00 when my bill was supposed to be 80.99 and I never went over my minutes or anything. I had to pay absurd amounts just to use my phone. I have e-mailed the company and they never helped me they always told me to call customer service and when I did call I was spoken to very rudely and they never could explain anything! They hung up on me and had the worst customer service. I was so unhappy with this company I ended my contract early. This is the worse phone company I have ever been with, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH SPRINT!! Ashley thornton, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Thornton, Colorado
Mar 22 2006
Sprint PCS ripoff Kansas City Missouri
I was with this phone company for about two years, and never had anything but problems with it,I had two phones with Sprint PCS and I payed off both the contracts wich were for a year each. So I could finish my relations with this company without any losses? but when I ported both of my phone number to the othe phone company, The old phone company(Sprint) said that I have to pay early termination fee of 150$ for some two year contract that I've never signed, they said that i agreed to that verbally. Please, help me if you can. Alex Milwaukee, WisconsinU.S.A.
Feb 19 2007
Sprint PCS Fraudulent Deceptive Billing Practice London Kentucky
I have called customer service, visited the Sprint store and attempted to make contact on-line regarding discrepancies with my bill. I signed up for the Sprint Fair and Flexible Family Plan over 16 months ago. The plan, as I was told, would include free mobile to mobile services. When I reviewed my bill this month, I noticed that I was being charged for a lot of overage. Upon further review, I found the same was true for the previous month. I could not see where I was getting free mobile to mobile on my 2 added phones. I called customer service and was told that I did on fact have free mobile to mobile service. I was not satisfied with what I was told and continued to monitor my billing. Each day my bill was going up $10 to $12. I visited the Sprint Store on Washington Road in Augusta and took documented information from my on-line billing for the CSR to review. At that point he realized that there was some problem with how I was being billed. At this point he called Customer Care who agreed to look into the matter. I received a call from Cortney on February 16th. She nonchalantly informed me that I had never had Free PCS to PCS, despite the fact that I had been under the family plan since October 2005 and that she would do some research to see that I get a small credit to my bill I also did some research and calculated that I had been overcharged by at least $400 in the past 16 months. When I returned a call to Cortney on Monday February 19, 2007, she informed that they would give me $29.50 credit. She stated that she could only go back 3 months. I felt that this was grossly understated. I had added up over $75 in overage charges in just this month alone. I also explained to her that I had already spoken to an attorney regarding the matter and was told that if I was not properly credited or reimbursed that I likely had grounds for a lawsuit. I have not been given the service for which I paid and was overcharged on top of it. I would like to be properly compensated. To say the least, I am not satisfied with how this matter has been handled. I have been paying for the Family Plan for over a year and never had it. I basically was given the Individual Plan and charged for the family plan. That in itself would be account for a $40 a month overcharge for the past 16 months. Vicky Augusta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Oct 03 2007
Sprint PCS Overbilling Dallas Texas
Heres my problem, I ordered a aircard from sprint in june and a couple a weeks later I found out they lost it. i was charged for the card and serivce on that month. they never give me a credit for the sum of 179.66. the next month they sent me another card and recharged me again. so I called sprint again and the lady i talked to give me a credit of 180.00 wish would have been close.. she said my bill was 74.61 so i paid it over the phone.. then she asked me if i would like to renew my contract at that time, i asked her if my bill finially right and she said yes and then i oked the new contract . then the next month they rebilled me again and said i only made a part payment.. someone in the collecetion dept. called and said if i didn,t make a payment right then they would shut off my service. at the time i was heading to work and can't go without service due to me working a long time from home. i swtched carriers and dropped sprint right then, now they are saying i owe them 605.00.. i tryed to talk to them on the phone and by e-mail and all i get is they want a payment... they don't give a dam about loosing a 15yr user of their service and all they want is the payment. i don't have problem with paying what is my bill, but i be dam if i'm going to pay for someone elses screw up... I would like to known how i can get this taken care of without it turning into an international mess LOL... Thanks, Rodney Rodney Lake Arthur, LouisianaU.S.A.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
Dec 09 2007
Sprint PCS Not receiving payments Dallas Texas
When I signed up for service on Nov,28th i was given one account #, but after I had made a payment on Nov,30th, Dec 03 I was told those payments went to an old account I had w Sprint.The same goes for my deposit, I called Sprint over 30 times and everytime I talked to a Customer service rep they all told me a differant answer. The bottom line is that they still don't have it all worked out. I have been given alot of credits on my account, ONLY to keep me as a customer. Michael Oceanside, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
82, Report #301950
Jan 21 2008
Sprint PCS Rip You Off Some More!! Internet
I was a customer of Nextel for a few years before I was told that I was going to have to come to Sprint soon because they were going to merge and I may as well do it now, which I did. I had been with Sprint for a bout a year when my kids mother (which we no longer where together) went into a sprint store in Fairview Heights, IL and added a line of service before moving to Utah. On my next bill the charges came in and I went to Sprint and was told the phone was added to bad so sad. I should have came in before my 15 days and they could have did something about it but its a new line of service. I asked to see the contract that I should have signed and was told they send that they dont keep it in the store. I asked for the info on the phone and was told I needed a court order or to file a police report. I later found out that it was my ex and I had the phone cut off. A few days later I was told I needed to have a phone put in the place of that phone or pay the fee to get out early. I added a phone (not thinking) and now I have two phones. I added a note to the account that any changes, any info about the account I had to come in to a Sprint store, show ID and get it done.Things are going well for a while, I'm checking my bill and everything is fine untill Oct. 2007 a new line is added this time by my sister. Ring tones, call tones, buckets of air time, text messages and the internet all on the phone. I call Sprint and get the 1 hour hold, I get to talk to some one and she tells me, If they know your social they can add a line of service. I tell here that I can get her social from the internet for 29.99 and anything else, she was very upset then. I get the manager and she says she will take care of it. I dont get any ref # or anything just her word. I want for a few days nothing. I call back get credited for the calls,then they turn the phone off, they daily it seems I have a problem. I want to close my whole account because they are not protecting my privacy as they claim, but cant because I have to pay the bill first. The bill which has a 200 early termanation fee for a line I never asked for. I talk to different people in different depts. and no one will cut the phones off. I talked to a guy in NY yesterday and was told I am going to get charged for all lines of service untill I pay or March even though my service is disconnected since Dec.2007. UNBELIEVABLE!!! Withdog Collinsville, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Apr 25 2004
Sprint - pcsSprint PCS ripoff Kansas Missouri
I am being charged twice for cancelling my cell phone, which was back in early January. I am too exhausted to tell the whole story again, but this account has turned into a nightmare. I cancelled my cell phone back in early January by writing to Sprint and telephoning them. The last bill that I received from them back in late January was for $82.79 cents. I never received another bill from Sprint after that. I paid $50.00 on that balance February 7th. Owing them $32.79. On March 29th. I received a bill from their collection agency, which is called RPM for $400.75. Immediately, I called Sprint to find out why I owed that much. They told me because of the $150.00 cancellation fee. Well after talking to like 6 people at that office. They discovered that I was charged twice for cancellation fee, which was $300. Now I'm being told that they can't change it because I didn't contact them in 14 days to make a complaint about my bill and that they sent me a bill in March for that amount. Well the only bill that received in March was from the collection agency for $400.75. I have been abused by the people on the phone. The collection department literally hung up on me once tonight. The treated me as if I was lying about not getting an adjusted bill from them in March. The treated me as if I was lying about cancelling my account in writing and by phone. They refuse to take that extra $150.00 off of my account, even though they made the mistake because I did not call them in 14 days to report this matter. I feel like I want to burst into tears. Thanks for listening, Barbara Baltimore, MarylandU.S.A.
Apr 28 2004
Sprint PCS ripoff dishonest fradualent billing Aberdeen Maryland
Sprintpcs charged me $10 for wireless web and voice command which I did not authorize. The rep stated she could remove only half ($5) of the charges. When I refused and requested that the full $10 be removed plus any taxes ( which they stated they could not figure out) be removed they stated that since I refused the removal of half of the amount that they would not remove any of the charges. I got in touch with the Attorney Generals division of consumer affairs in my state and filed my complaint. I encourage any other consumers with this problem to contact your local Consumer Protection Agency. I will respond with the outcome once there is one. Gary Aberdeen, MarylandU.S.A.
Entity: Aberdeen, Maryland
Oct 22 2002
Sprint pcs ripoff liar business from hell London Kentucky
I got a cell phone from sprint(never signed a contract) then decided i didnt want it . I called several times to get it turned off but every time the computers were down, it ended taking a month to get it turned off. I thought it was kind of weird that you could get a phone turned on but not off!imagine that!i recieved my last bill and called customer service to see if they could pay it with the 125.00 deposit i had given them. of course not, Jennifer said they could not do that once the payment was received they would send the deposit back. I sent my payment off Sep 15/02 and then called wanting to know where MY money was. this is what i was told: they had credited to a bill bill months ago so no deposit is to be returned and they can not send me a copy of the bill it was credited to because they can only go back 6 months (short one month) Imagine that also! My bill was never over 55.00 and was paid every month. where is my money ?? sprint sucks Scott Goldsboro, North Carolina
Oct 24 2002
sprint pcs ripoff business from hell Nationwide USA
I signed my sprintpcs contract,september 4,2001. after dealing with hell,I cancelled my contract september 4,2002. well,once again I find myself in hell. apparently since I changed my minutes in april 2002 they started my year contract over again!!! I was not told this by the representative nor did the salesmen tell me this,so now they are charging me a $150 cancellation fee! SO FUNNY because I am not paying, I feel used, mistreated and lied to, they should have told me my year would start over, this is not legal and I will contact my attorney if they do not waive it,I already sent a dispute letter,they is the worst cellular company I have ever dealt with... DO NOT GO WITH SPRINT PCS!! Carly New Castle, Delaware
Entity: everywhere, Nationwide
87, Report #31917
Oct 06 2002
Sprint PCS ripoff Kansas City Missouri
Sprint PCS is big ripoff and does everything they can to insulate themselves from consumers. The only reason I have not dumped them is because I am afraid that other companies are as bad. First, they do everything to prevent assisting their customers. There is no phone number on the Internet to call if you are having a problem and need help. The manual for the new phone (Samsung i-300) I bought has no customer service numbers,nor does the 300 plus page joke of a manual that comes on a CD. How helpful is a CD manual? Come on. If I have have a problem do I have to go boot up my computer to find that the manual doesn't answer my problem? If you do get customer service by calling *92 and being transferred, expect a wait of anywhere from ten to thirty minutes. Then expect to get transferred again when the operater you get is unable to address your need. Wait anywhere from 10 to 30 more minutes. Indeed, the way I get to customer service is by calling the number for new phone activations and asking for transfer to customer service. They also discriminate against their loyal customers. For instance, substantial price discounts on new phones are granted only to new customers, not their old stand-bys. I am into my third year as an increasingly disgruntled consumer.This suggests to me they know that once they get you they are likely to keep you because of all the troubles involved in switching carriers. This alone shows how maket forces and free markets where consumers have all the choice in the world is crap. We face major constraints and impediments in our search for quality goods and services. charles durham, North Carolina
Feb 22 2003
Sprint PCS rip-off Los Angeles Internet
In their ads, website, and sales office, SprintPCS claims to provide nationwide service with the premium plan I purchased. However, I have been billed hundreds of dollars for roaming services in San Luis Obispo, CA which is on a major CA freeway (US 101) and is not shown as a non-service area on their very-hard-to-find service map. Herbert Redlands, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Mar 11 2005
Sprint PCS Ripoff lying to customers Stamford Connecticut
I have had Sprint PCS since 2000 and on 2002 I purchased a phone and after having this phone for another two years it was misplaced. Since I knew I was entitled to rebate since I had had the phone for over 18 months (as stated on their policy). I decided to wait a couple of months before renwing my contract in order to buy a new phone. So what I ended up doing was I decided to activate a very old phone that I friend of mine had given me. A couple of months later, I decided to sign up for a new two year contract with the promised that I was going to get $150.00 back within 6 weeks so long as I didn't cancel the contract. However, I waited and waited and after two months I decided to call Sprint in Order to find out about the rebate and they said that I was not eligible for a rebate since I had activated the phone twice wihin the last three months. After spending several HOURS over the phone on hold and speaking with several people on Sprint, (customer department and rebate department) decided not to issue the mail in rebate refund. Even though I was assured prior to the agreement that I was going to get my money back. Right now I'm having to deal with a new phone that I have purchased for a full price ($200.00) but I'm also locked to a contract that was renewed on that latest date. After five years of being with Sprint I have discovered that they are really bad in handling customer agreements. Sprint PCS states that a customer is eligible for a mail in rebate on the the purchase of a new phone after having the phone for at least18 consecutive months. Olga Stamford, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Entity: Stamford, Connecticut
Jul 12 2005
Sprint PCS ripoff,stole deposit Hemet California
I had Sprint PCS for service and was unable to pay a bill so they cut me off. I finally paid the bill and paid them a deposit to start service again. When i went to have my new phones activated, they said I needed to pay a deposit. I said I already paid the deposit and showed them a receipt. They then told me I had to call the customer service people to get my deposit refunded or credited to my account. So I called the cust service people an dthey said I owed like 230 dollars on a previuos bill. I told them I did not and that I had a receipt that proved I not only paid it but was also apprived for a new account and paid a deposit.if i still owed the bill, i wouldnt have been able to open a new account or pay a deposit or even know how much of a deposit to pay. They told me they would call me back with an answer. I waited two weks and called again, this time requesting a manager. he told me I owed the bill and had to pay it. i went through the whole spiel again and he said he could call me back. this went on for three months and I finally gave up. I have talked until I am blue in the face. The never sent me my deposit back and now I am out that money. What a bunch of jerks. I will never use them again. Donald Seguin, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Hemet, California
Jun 10 2007
Sprint Pcs dishonest faudulent billnig frade Bloomington Illinois
this celluare phone sevicer was made when i was under age and and was not mind i dont know anything about this services Stacie shreveport, LouisianaU.S.A.
Entity: Bloomington, Illinois
Jul 14 2008
Sprint Pcs Cancel ripoff Jacksonville Florida
I used to have an account with sprint even though I had to constantly deal with the all to familiar feeling of being disconnected because of I had an unpaid balance of $1.00 or even less at times. I still kept them in spite of this. Recently I have pulled my credit report and was very surprised to see that I have an outstanding balance that was close to $500.00. Immediately I called and asked them what was going on especially since I had called to cancel my line late february because I was going on a six month deployment. The costumer consultant cooly told me that my line was active July of last year until they disconnected this. Now this raised a lot of flags because I repeated the exact date I called to have it cancelled and as I stated before Sprint is known to disconnect a line for a person owing a whole lot less than that. So as of right now I would not recommend this company to anyone and I am sorry for those who have no choice but to keep them. Ceci1923 jacksonville, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Jacksonville, Florida
Jun 12 2008
Sprint PCS more fees?!!?! Waterford Michigan
When I first signed up with Sprint what attracted me to them is the fact that I could get reliable service which is very important because I am a college student who is more than 2 and a half hours away from my friends, family and any people who could potentially help me out if I were ever in trouble. Also because my college is in the boonies I needed to make sure I would never loose service in some of the areas I travel in there. Money is tight, and I am not perfect, and I have paid my bill late a few times. But I think its ridiculous how EVERY MONTH my phone bill continues to increase yet my talking time never does. EVERY month Sprint chooses to charge me an adjusted Sprint Surcharge fee for no reason except to defer additional cost from themselves by simply passing it on to their customers. Here is a copy of their explanation of WHY they do it every month directly from their website: Sprint Surcharges are rates we choose to collect from you to help defray costs imposed on us. Surcharges are not taxes or amounts we are required to collect from you by law. Surcharges may include: Federal USF, regulatory charges, administrative charges, gross receipts charges, and other charges incurred to recover costs associated with governmental programs. The amounts, and the components used to calculate Surcharge amounts, are subject to change. This is a scam if I ever heard or seen one. I was NEVER told about this fee when I signed up and honestly I do not ever recall anyone explaining this to me when I signed up a little less than 6 months ago. It may seem silly that Im complaining about 4 or 5 dollars each month, but after 13 months those small bills add up and are unneccesarily my problem. I have no explanation to my parents as to why each month my bill increases, and Im not even sure Sprint knows why. Im probably going to cancel my service after this month its so bad. So to fellow consumers out there: BEWARE OF SPRINT PCS!! Staticxr Waterford, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Waterford, Michigan
94, Report #1195288
Dec 13 2014
Sprint pcs overcharges,deceptive advertising Nationwide
Sprint is the most expensive of all the cellphone companies. I pay ninety Dollars a month for four hundred and fifty minutes, and some data (internet). They charge me ten dollars a month extra for 4g, when thats all they have. There are no 3g phones anymore. Its like cable co. Charging extra for high def. They keep me locked in with a contract and are holding my phone number hostage. The internet never works even in 4g mode, and the cell coverage is nothing like the map They show you.
Entity: Nationwide
95, Report #1002066
Jan 23 2013
Sprint PCS Return Ripoff!!! Internet
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy III online. I was told on my receipt that I has 14 days to return the phone a nd would receive a full refund. I did not personally activate the phone. What Sprint neglects to state is that they take it upon themselves to activate the phone. Even if it takes 2 weeks to receive the phone and your not satisfied. I purchased a phone, returned it in two days and was told I could not receive a refund.
Entity: , Internet
Jun 10 2013
Sprint PCS False Charges London Kentucky
 My name is Mr. Osborne and my cell phone number is 336-558-1364. I am at my wits end and want to know what is my next step or option. I went to a Sprint Pcs store in Easley, Sc when I was having repeat issues with my sprint phone that I paid 100 for a replacement with their insurance company Assurions.  I was told by a representative that I would get a replacement that was equal to or better than the one I had.  i wanted the same phone but they sent me an Htc model that was not compatible with my blue tooth and other accessories.  Their solution to me was to spend another 100.00 plus dollars on another blue tooth.  This option was not good for me as I was told my replacement phone would be better than the one I had not more outdated. I pay 80.00 for that extra coverage a year and have paid over 15k over the past 11 years being with sprint. I have been a faithful customer of theirs and never paid my bill late.  I was wanted to contact my service with them since I was told nothing to my satifaction.  When I asked for myaccount number I was given it, instead I was told I could pay the same fee and update my contract date instead of concelling my plan.  I also had many dropped calls and was told I would get a 25.00 credit for two months for that inconvience plus a port tower for my home to boost signal.  I ne recieved that tower by the way, another failed promise.  I went to best buy to get my phone and when their was a delay I called and was informed that i could not get my phone through Best buy and was told I must go to a sprint store and pay the 125.00 fee oppose to the 150.00 normal fee because it could not be billed. I decided to withdraw cause it was not what I agreed to.  i agree to it being billed and getting a comparible phone from Best Buy.  So in May I recieved my phone bill with being charged 125.00, even though I never got the phone and I called to express my surprise on May 30th and I was told it would be credited on the 3rd of June.  It did not happen and I tolded to a superviser on the 8th and I was told to just pay my normal bill and it would not be disconnected, it will be credit. I called today the 10th and I was told it was declined, I must pay the 125.00 plus my bill, for a service that drops calls and if I cancel I must pay an extra 120.00 to cancel early.  My would I be forced to pay 120.00 cancelation plus 125.00 when I did not get a phone because of all the miss communication that you gave me and I am dropping calls left and right. Plus I never got my booster. I never ask for some for free and to be rioff by my company of choice is sad...
Mar 02 2014
sprint pcs worst service ever
SPRINT PCS ARE A BUNCH OF AMATEURS...THEY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR ACCOUNT... OR CUSTOMER SERVICE... THEIR SERVICE IS SPOTTY.. THEIR INTERNET IS SLOW...THEIR PLANS ARE OVERPRICED...I WILL NOT EVEN CONCIDER EVER DOING ANY KIND OF BUSINESS WITH SUCH A COMPANY... I WAS ON HOLD FOR 1 HOUR 30 MINS...ON 3 DIFFERENT OCCASSIONS AND WOULDNT YOU KNOW IT MY CALL WOULD DROP IN THREE DIFFERENT CALLS TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE...THEY ARE THE WORST!!!!!!!
Entity: Select State/Province
Nov 13 2004
Sprint PCS ripoff fraudulent information on Sprint PCS billing process and add on Fees. Jacksonville Florida
My services were disconnected on July 5, 2004. When I called Sprint to inquire why I had been disconnected they told me my account had insufficient funds. Also at the time when I rendered new services I was unaware of the fact that I was being bill two months ahead of time which I didn't even get to use have of the services I was being billed for. So when I finally called and had my services disconnected I was left with a $150.00 disconnect fee, and a bill of $294.00. However, I was unaware that sprint would keep adding charges and I wasn't even using the phone or should I say the phone was disconnected at the time the bills were accumulating. I am now in debt with sprint for almost$600.00 and counting because I am a college student, struggling to finish school in May 2005, and unable to work at this present time therefore I have no fund to get this off my credit. Charnisha Jacksonville, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Jacksonville, Florida
Jun 13 2004
Sprint PCS Sprint PCS RIPOFF- City of Industry - Rips off Customer City Of Industry California
My wife and I decided to change services due to high rates, so we went to Sprint PCS. Talk about a RIPOFF! Contract indicates 15 day cancellation OK. (1)After getting the phones, my wife wanted insurance so called in for it. Reply: you can't insure until activation; so she waited until activation and tried again. Reply: you can't insure because you are already activated Finally after 84 mins of time billed at 40 cents/min, she got insured. (2) Supposed to be only one activation fee for two phones, we were charged two. (3) Phone service was horrible. We couldn't hear clearly 50% of calls. (4) Unsatisfactory customer support. Finall we decided to cancel; now the clincher! (5) Seven (7) days after activation, we took phones back to cancel. Cust. Serv was going to charge over $200.00 for deactivation. And, after several attempts of intimidation and then wooing but offering to reduce some of the charges, the rep indicated that we HAD to pay a $171.00 deactivation charge. Later after considering the results, my wife called again to complain about cancellation fee, she reminded the rep about the 15 day cancellation policy. To no avail, we still had to pay $121.00 for cancelling two phones for seven (7) days of service. SPRINT PCS - NOT ONLY DOES YOUR SERVICE SUCK SO DOES YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE! WHAT A RIP OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!! Ed Anaheim, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: City Of Industry, California
Jun 18 2004
Sprint PCS Ripoff from Sprint PCS on cancellation fee Nationwaide www.sprint.com, Nationwide
Please help I have call in a month advance to make sure that my agreement with Sprint PCS is over and I was told that my last day of my agreement is on April 13, 2004. I give myself a week or two after the last day of my agreement to switch my plan from Sprint to T-Mobile. I made my switch on around April 26, 2004. A month later, I received a bill from Sprint with the charge of the cancellation fee of $150.00. I gave them a call that same night I received the bill. An unprofessional manager speak with me with an inappropriated tone and told me that my agreement end on April 30, 2004. I ask him a simple question and he could not respond to my question. My question was, why would I cancel my phone just few days before my agreement ended? Why would someone at Sprint PCS give me, customer, a false information led up to a payment that I was not accounted for? Sprint also charge partial payment in my credit card without my consent. Please give me justice. Tram Ngo tngo1@lsu.edu Tram New Orleans, LouisianaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide