Customer satisfaction commitment: StoresOnline | Ripoff Report

Your Search: StoresOnline

There may be more reports for "StoresOnline"

For more results perform a general search for "StoresOnline"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Oct 10 2006
STORESONLINE ripoff OREM UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
just read any of the other ripoff reports posted here...i have filed a complaint with the north carolina attorney generals office and the bbb in utah. i have also contacted 3 different television stations and they are looking into doing a consumer beware report on storesonline....i will not quit until i get a full refund. i will also be at any storesonline event in north carolina to tell people my experiences with this company. i suggest that everyone do the same.... Darren GREENSBORO, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: OREM, Utah
Dec 07 2005
Storesonline Ripoff Ripped off Utah, USA InternetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Hello everyone, I have been reading the reports and complaints on Storesonline, and wish to inform that stores online has infiltrated Asia as well. I attended the full day workshop last month. Yes, free lunch and the organisers were thrown in, with a crowd of about 400 attendees. I believe they held a another session few days later. To be fair to them, I have not yet experienced their 'Non After Sales Service'. I have bought their products in November, and have only just begun to realised that I need HTML programming knowledge to build the stores with them. It is definitely not as easy as the workshop made it out to be (no internet knowledge required)! After buying 3 licenses or stores on a 'discounted price', I did a research and found out to my dismay that I have forked out an exorbitant amount for what can be available for much MUCH lesser or even FREE, elsewhere on the internet. THIS was where I felt ripped-off. Experience Summary: It was mentioned during the full day workshop, that the 'buy today discounted' price for 3 license was about USD3000. When I mention to the consultant that I could only pay USD1400 (approximate currency conversion) that day, the person resorted to wheedling and tried to convince me to max out my other credit cards. At that moment, there certainly was no care as to the financial trouble their potential 'success stories' may get into. It definitely felt like cold attempt to milk you completely dry. However, I told them the my credit limit was already maxed out but offered to top it by only another USD150. At that time, I was definitely unwilling to pay the full price of USD3000. The consultant then convincingly said that he will try to speak to his boss about my case. 30 minutes later, the consultant came to me again and whispered that his boss had agreed to give me a 'special price', but requested me not to inform others on my price of the package of 3 stores, whispering that what they have given me was 'SPECIAL'. I now regretted not telling my fellow workshop attendees as it will allow everyone to make a more informed decision. In total, I paid USD 1550 for 3 license. I believe many other ignorant attendees paid USD3000. To add salt into wound, I recently received a call informing me that I one of the SELECT FEW to be put in their exclusive mentor program. I was pleased, thinking that they are providing their standard support, and that this is finally at least worth the initial amount I paid. However, this time, after 45 minutes or so, Storesonline informed me that this program would require investment of another USD2300!!! Yet another milk round! That was what prompted me to search for complaints against them. I wish to thank that Rip Off Reports for further opening my eyes to the lack of ethics of Storesonline, and their cold hearted attempts to suck you dry. To be present at the workshop, then turn around and let your gaze scan on the faces of hundreds of retirees, homemakers, students and simple attendees being sold on the 'Financial Freedom Dream' and contemplate the scale of the fraud that is being perpetuated in every session is a humbling experience. Still Learning HTML AsiaAsia Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Dec 05 2005
Storesonline - Imergent ripoff in the UK Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Like many others here I also bought into the Storesonline rip-off after attending one of their workshops on 14th June 2004 at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester, UK, but it's only after signing up that you realise just how much of a rip-off it really is. It has to be said that their sales pitch is very slick and convincing, and their sales people relentless in getting you to sign up. These workshops turn out to be nothing more than a day long high-pressure sales pitch, where sales tactics such as introducing the product at a higher price and then reducing it to make it seem like a bargain, and the offer is only good for today are used. Actually, the latter turns out to be true, as Storesonline do not sell their products and services to the public anywhere else apart from at these workshops. Entrance to the workshops is effectively by invitation only. Content of the slick workshop presentation does contain some useful and relevant Internet marketing tips and tools, though none of these are at all unique to Storesonline, and can be found for free elsewhere on the Internet. Parts of the presentation though are outright lies, or misleading and deceptive statements made in order to get the sale at the end of the day. Rather than offering a single e-commerce web site package, Storesonline insist you will be better off purchasing a package of three or six sites, which they offer at the bargain price of close to 2000 for three sites, and 4000 for six sites in the UK. Equivalent prices in local currencies are charged in other territories. Sales made at these workshops are the company's only source of income. There are actually secondary income streams, however these come from products and services that are only offered and sold to existing customers i.e. those that purchased at one of the workshops - if they don't make the primary income sale at the workshop, the secondary income streams will not be available to them either. It's implied at the workshop that Storesonline will build your e-commerce web site for you, but in reality what you have purchased is a license to use their online site building software and have to do this for yourself. At the workshops, Storesonline state that no experience or knowledge of computers or the Internet is required for you to have a successful e-commerce site using their products and services. The software itself is confusing and certainly not as easy to use as they state at the workshop, and is in my opinion decidedly 3rd rate software. The e-commerce web sites produced by this software are equally 3rd rate, dated, poorly designed and coded, and not well optimised for Internet search engines, something which is critical if you want a successful e-commerce site, as they told everyone at the workshop. It should be noted that at no point during the workshop presentation is their site building software shown or demonstrated, neither are any e-commerce sites built using said software shown or demonstrated. Two sites frequently used as examples during the workshops are not built using Storesonline site building software - they may have been once upon a time, but in their current form as shown at the workshop they are not. E-commerce sites built using Storesonline software and hosted with them on their servers are amongst the slowest loading sites I've ever experienced on the Internet - again this is not something you want for a successful site. Storesonline do say you are under no obligation to host your site with them, however to use an alternative web hosting service would require you to lose access to the site building software and associated features which are also hosted on their servers, and which you've already paid for. Effectively, you are tied to their proprietary systems unless you want to completely re-build your site and host it elsewhere at your own additional cost. There are also aspects of the ideas and methods presented and recommended at the workshop that just do not work in the UK. These ideas and methods may very well be feasible and work well in the USA, but they don't in the UK and some other countries in which they operate. It seems that they present exactly the same US-centric information wherever they go, and make no attempt to adjust it at all to suit any market differences that may exist in different countries. Outside of the USA, Storesonline have no local offices in any of the countries in which they operate. All communications must go through their registered offices in Orem, Utah, USA, which makes it very easy for them to ignore your emails or phone calls should they choose to do so - they tend to do this a lot, especially if any form of complaint is involved. They provide a free of charge 800 number for calls made in the USA, but this doesn't apply for calls from outside the USA where callers will be charged international call rates. Time zone differences would also need to be taken into consideration for international callers. In my opinion and experience Storesonline is one of the most deceptive and unethical company's I've ever encountered. Their products and services are decidedly 3rd rate, and certainly not worth what they charge for them. Avoid this company at all costs. The main reason for posting this report now is to warn others that Storesonline are currently back in the UK. Known dates and events are included below: Forthcoming Storesonline events in the UK ---------------------------------------------------- Sat 03/12/2005 9.00 am - 90 min preview event - Lowry Hotel, Salford Tue 13/12/2005 8.30 am - 6.00 pm - All day workshop event - Newcastle-Upon-Tyne - exact venue unknown for this event, though typically Storesonline use hotels near the city centre to host these events Thu 15/12/2005 8.30 am - 6.00 pm - All day workshop event - Jarvis Piccadilly Hotel, Portland Street, Manchester Fri 16/12/2005 8.30 am - 6.00 pm - All day workshop event - Old Trafford Football Stadium, Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester I have reported the events listed above to local Trading Standards offices and to the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) in the UK, though I don't know what they'll be able to do with the information provided. I know not many people who have posted reports here will believe Storesonline/Imergent have any ethics at all, but Imergent have a published Code of Business Conduct and Ethics applicable to all employees, directors and other representatives of the company. You can find this document on their web site here: http://www.imergentinc.com/corpgovern.html http://www.imergentinc.com/cg/Code%20of%20Business%20Conduct%20and%20Ethics.pdf For anyone seeking a refund from Storesonline, I'd think there are perhaps a few paragraphs in there that could be turned around and thrown back at them. David ManchesterUnited Kingdom Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Apr 21 2006
StoresOnLine WARNING DISHONEST PRESENTATIONS---RUN FAST AND DON'T LOOK BACK!! ripoff Minneapolis MinnesotaRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My financee and myself recently attended a free seminar with the prospect of earning a second stream of income...This is a warning to all Minnesotan's and everyone around the world. This company has a very poor reputation and hidden under multiple different business names. This so called business with no opportunity, alot of fluff will cost you thousands with little or no potential to recover your investement. Real Training is recommended but not by this company. Internet websites do not cost $5000 to set-up and monthly fees that they fail to tell you about. Stores On Line makes Amway which has now changed names to hide reputation look like a great opportunity...do you follow? In the highest regards to all! DLM Linda-Mary Chaska, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Entity: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Jul 19 2012
Storesonline ripoff fruadulent seminars Orem UtahRipOff Report REVIEW: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Ripoff Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My business partner and I went to a seminar in Cleveland, OH and we're strong armed into buying 6 websties. We tried to cancel the credit card order 3 days after attending the seminar and were told that we couldn't cancel it. I have tried several times to get these websites runing and have benn unsuccessful.We have tried contacting the company and getting help but have just gotten the typical run around. Being transfered from one person to another. Being told we need to buy other services to get our websites submitted. The list just goes on and on.We are both fed up with this company and want to now how to get this company to give us our money back.Lisa Youngstown, OhioU.S.A.
Apr 16 2006
StoresOnline diceptive presentation and hard-sell ripoff practices Providence Rhode Island, InternetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I attended both StoresOnline conferences this month. The first was an introductory session to weed out the nonbuyers. The second one was the longer, all day intensive training. I knew it was going to be a sales gimick going into it- they told us it was beforehand. It appeared as though they were being up front with everything. Not surprisingly, those friendly assoicates willing to help us with all of our questions were not so accomodating. in fact, literally ran off when we asked about discrepencies in their instructions/lessons that we were testing on the laptop we brought during the presentation. Their no problem attitude promised regarding coming just to learn turned into quite the hard-sell tactic, almost angry demeanor, at the end. especially right up to the moment we were leaving as we were approached again after declining their today only offer. Most of the exclusive tools we (StoresOnline) offer were free web tools available to anyone on the net. Unfortunately, too many people at this training did not see through them. The credit card machines were ticking away the whole time. Not once during the presentation did I hear them say there was a money-back guarantee. It was interesting to read other's complaints, as many of their named presenters were the supposed success cases in our presentation. Good presenters, well orchestrated deception. Janice Providence, Rhode IslandU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Apr 20 2006
StoresOnline misled ripped off and downright lied to Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I went to a storesonline seminar in Columbus Ohio. My wife and I went hoping to make a little extra cash to get ready for retirement. We bought 6 sites. They made it sound so easy. Went home and started to set up my first web store. Reality sets in. I contacted support to ask how I could enlarge the photos of my products. I can't. I asked about setting up my merchant account to take credit cards. Now the terms are changed. My credit is not good (I had told them this at the start) so I would be charged more, I have to wait before money is put into my account, I have to have $5000 in an account just in case, ect ect. I was told I could use paypal at the seminar. I upgrade my account with paypal to use them as a merchant account. I like the terms, contact storesonline to set it up, No, we can't use integrate for 6 months at least. Okay, I try another group and was told it would cost me at least $1500 to integrate them plus I would still be paying a monthy maintance fee to SOL. I e-mail asking for information on how to get out. I never get a reply to my question. The list goes on. If anybody from Ohio would be interested in a class action PLEASE, PLEASE count me in! Charles Marysville, OhioU.S.A.
83, Report #203197
Jul 27 2006
Storesonline ripoff overpriced Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
On March 4th 2006 my daughter and myself attended a seminar in Anaheim, CA. It was suppose to be a workshop on e-bay selling and how to make money on the internet. Since I have extra time on my hands it sounded line a good idea. Needles to say, StoresOnline followed right after e-bay. They have a very good sales personnel(scam artist). The convienced us to purchase 6 complete store building software each at the price of $6,298.00 each. At the time the 3 day cancellation dit not register with me, since I did not have to time to look at the material at that time. Since then it has been impossible to get this started, because these people did not tell us the amount of time and money you still had to invest to get this program starded. I have contacted them several times and tried to get atleast 3 of those software program refunded, but the result is zero. In a way the even told me it would be useless to mess with them, because StoresOnline takes this very serios and the sales was final. The even told me I should have read there contract before I signed anything. She was right about that, but I was taking with there presentation and did not take the precaution I normaly do. It still should not alow them to continue to cheat people out of there hard earned money. Somebody should help us. Oh, before I close, I vergot to mentioned that the gave out my credit card info, because DOBA Supplier had the nerve to charge me credit card, which I never authorized. Ilse Norwalk, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Mar 01 2006
StoresOnline - Storesonline.com ripoff dishonest fraudulent claims dishonest fraudulent billing Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I was attending the seminar prior to my discharge from the military. At the seminar, storesonline self proclaim professional sucessful internet Merchant is nothing more than a regular employee who works for storesonline. They use dishonest presentation during the seminar that makes everything seems so easy to start a home based business. Nothing has further from the truth is that they gave you a product with a binder of pure trash, garbage dvd and manual kits of teaching you how to build a business. But nothing in the kit as well as nothing in the seminar that teach you how to find a prospect and close the prospect and how to deliver products to end consumer. I already terminate my relationship of trusting their product and stop making further payment to them since I'm still unemploy right now, and they already cut off their services from me and they still bill me payments and telling me that I've have a balance of $5595.68. Those dishonesty will not stop there, that trick people buying themselves into expensive home based business which is nothing more than a piece of trash. I'll contact my attorney and the attorney gerneral about this and they won't get away with this! Jack Brooklyn, New YorkU.S.A.
Feb 01 2006
Storesonline Ripoff. I paid $7000 for pro coaching and the guy quit on me! Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
All you'll get is the run around until the statue of limitation runs out. My website ($3,000) was slow even with tiny jpegs. Maneuvering was ridiculous. I paid $7,000 for professional coaching and my coach said he was too busy so he could't do it anymore. That was two years ago. Never could get anyone to give me a refund. I was offered another coach after my web site was no longer running. What a joke. I guess the joke was really on me. I would love to see a class action lawsuit! Lynne Encinitas, CaliforniaU.S.A.
86, Report #205971
Aug 13 2006
Storesonline ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent, Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I too made the GRAND mistake of falling into the storesonline trap. I simply need some help trying to get my money back ($4700.00). I made the purchase in May / 06, I am willing to enter into a class action suit, please note I'm in Toronto, Canada. We simply can not let companies and people (such as storesonline) get away with ruthless cons. Jim Richmond Hill, OntarioCanada
Entity: Toronto, Ontario
87, Report #194918
Jun 05 2006
Storesonline fraudulent promises dishonest just a plain ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
It sounds so good doesn't it? Attend a seminar get a free lunch and a gift. But it does not stop there. Next, attend a workshop for 20.00 and bring a friend for free! Before you know it your in the hallway with a so-called associate being pressured into buying not one, not two, but six websites. Hey, just let us finance you even though you cant afford this. 7.000.0,but lets not stop there. We will give your number to other companies so they can milk you for more. what you promise and what you deliver is crap! Give honest hard working people who are looking for another source of income their money back! You should be ashamed. Michael Vienna, MissouriU.S.A.
88, Report #209388
Sep 04 2006
Storesonline ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I live in Singapore and also attended their June 1 workshop. Unfortunately I was suckered into purchasing their package costing over $3000 Sing $. Later I found out that I could get the same things online for free or almost free. I wrote them a letter requesting refund in early August but so far no response (ignoring me). Below is excerpt of my letter to them ========================= Please see below my reasons for requesting the cancelation Pricing: when I first attended the workshop in June 1, I was a newbie and knew very little about the options available on the internet and the costs involved. I purchased the 3000+ package plus the payment gateway on the faith that it was the best value (note I said value not lowest price) around. But when I finally had a chance to know more about the available options, below are my findings: all the tools in the mechant section are free to use online eg overture is free to use eg there are few free web-builders available (I'll touch on this aspect below) for international businesses, it is not necessary to use the payment gateway with eNEts which you have asked us to purchase. In fact, using Paypal and clickbank is more widely accepted, easier to setup, and dramtically less costly to use the information, tutorials etc in the merchant section are available for free online your hosting monthly fees are exorbitant compared to normal market rates providing the same services I feel I have been taken for a ride and your company has taken advantage of my naivety! If I minus off the free items which you have packaged in, I am in fact paying for a very high priced hosting service! Features (please check my chat history for full view of my frustations) lets talk about the storebuilder. I have found this to be extremely UNuserfriendly and could not help me in designing even the simplest mini-site! I could not find the right template, I could not move the images around to the positions I want and the images were limited in choice. When I asked about new templates, I found these could be uploaded, but done only when the programmers are free to do so, not when I required it! I even tried to use another host with a better web builder, but was told I could not transfer my domain name (purchased from you) for 60 days! I know I am supposed to have a $250 value of free webpage design service, but I found out that this could take anyhere up to 14 days to complete - too long! When I finally decided to use my own web bulder and tried to upload my completed webpages by FTP instead, I was told that I could only use smart FTP since I had problems loading using my other FTP programmes (eg directly from NVU). when I asked a question about a suitable url for my pages, I was told that I could NOT have a url like mydomain.com/mypage.html cos the system is such that I need to have some complicated url like mydomain.com/public/filename123/mypage.html or something like that (see chat transcrpts). This is despite my repeated questions about why other hosts are able to do so..I would be crazy to point my customers to that page! your customer support chat service girls are not up to par. I have to keep repeating myself to get them to understand, even despite having written these down many times in the chat. This really frustrates me! Also, this issue of requesting cancelation also reveals a couple of areas: I wroite in on July 23rd, and did not get a reply until today despite repeated emails (I saw your date of the below resend email as Aug 2,which stil is 10 days from my 1st request). This does not show professionalism in dealing with my requests in a tmely manner! In addition, I was told that I could not reply this email to the person who wrote to me (ie Cherry) cos the system is like that and my email will be addressed by whomever is in charge at the tme of receipt - this means a need for me to reiterate the whole process again...does not show ownership of the problem! I can go on and on, but at the risk of aggravating my blood pressure which is already rising with the writing of this email. In summary, my customer experience in using SOL has been terrible and I am tempted to share this wth all asunder within Singapore, and espeically in your next workshop in this country. If you have true integrity and faith, you would have allowed customers a longer $back guarantee instead of just 3 days! and this 3 days was not highlighted anywhere nor written down in my receipt of purchase!I looked thro my whole package, and there was no business to buiness form around. I wish you to address this by a complete and FULL refund. ============================ Any advice for seeking redress in Singapore? ((( ROR REDACTED E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES ))) Sama SingaporeSingapore Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Sep 18 2006
StoresOnline ripoff,dishonest fradulent billing Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I would like to report how StoresOnline pressured me and my wife into purchasing their storefronts under the auspices that I would be able to sell anything on the internet and makes lots of money doing so by following their step by step guides, instruction and internet chat help. I found out today that I wanted to use a dropshipper who is willing to work with me to get my website designed and to use their products on Storesonline and was told that all I had to do was to have their (StoresOnline) IT to add a datafeed to my website. The comment from the dropshipper was I see you purchased one of their expensive websites - we worked with them before On closing the dropshipper said Good Luck...hope you get it worked out. Well, needless to say...StoresOnline IT (chat) will not allow the data feed and I would have to copy each picture of each product and down each one manually. I tried that and found that each picture has to be a XML file in order to import the picture...then the message read No SKU or No product name. I tried contacting StoresOnline to correct this problem and to much dismay..not resolved. StoresOnline is a online predator offering quick solutions on how people can retire and get rich quick and the only person(s) getting rich quick is StoresOnline. You have to go their suppliers to register your domain name, go to their dropshipper list to access secured and trustworthy listing (Theirs)everything leads back to StoresOnline. Its very frustrating when you give what little money you have work hard for to gain financial freedom..and yet to get it through StoresOnline you still tied with a ball and chain. Errol Baltimore, MarylandU.S.A.
90, Report #196787
Jun 16 2006
Storesonline ripoff, Scam, Brainwashers, Cedar Rapids IowaRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My fiance went to one of the seminars and signed up with 6 web sites. I was angry that she didn't reasearch the company. I had a friend back in 1996 that was scammed my galaxymall, the other name this company goes by. Anyway so she thinks this is a good opportunity, so I gave her my support, but I no longer have a shared bank account with her any more. The company has withdrew over $1,500.00 since she has signed up with them. She has tried to set up her own website, but guess what? Doesn't work and their tech support should be done by a kindergardner. They basically wanted remote access to our computers, and stated that their service cannot work otherwise. B.S. I am currently involved in starting a class action law suit against this company. I have read over all the information my finace signed, and it's full of loop holes. We have tried to cancel this, but try getting a hold of anyone. And if you do they state that the serice cannot be cancelled. If anyone reads this please don't fall for this crap. Here are your red flags 1. 8 hr seminnar that mentally wears you down 2. B.S. 3. Reverse search engine tool??? Whatever, more like a tracker 4. A credit check that dosen't even exist on any credit report 5. They need your account info + SSI 6. You sign papers with no copies...Hmmmmm obvious 7. B.S. 8. The up front cost, well real people who have sites will tell you that 9. No money back or refund policies 10. B.S. 11. The company itself is involved in several class action Law-suits 12. They wont give you anytime to think it over, they will just say that it is a limited offer, and you must act fast (SCAM) 13. There are hidden fees aswell as well as the cost that they promise. Here is some advice for those who have signed up with them. Cancel your accounts! Pay to have the checks and debits Stopped. Contact the Consumer Affiars office in your state and file a report. Contact you credit card company and explain to them the situation and have those transactions stopped... Contact the President and have these A-holes Banned from the U.S.A. Curtis Cedar Rapids, IowaU.S.A.
Jan 22 2006
StoresOnLine ripoff InternetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Please look at this link. http://www.oag.state.tx.us/oagnews/release.php?id=1276 Why is it the the state of Texas can get recourse but no one else can. All I want is to have Duvera Financials (their collection agency) to stop bugging me. I returned their package of books and cancelled my deposit check all within the three day cooling off period required in Michigan. I attended the seminar on a Friday and everything was cancelled by the following Monday. (They refused delivery, stomped on the box and returned it. I still have it in the conditioned it wad returned.) I have spoken to several people (both at StoresonLine and at Duvera) and told them that I will not pay. IT HAS BEEN OVER 3 YEARS. Now I am still getting letters from Duvera to try to settle a debt that I never had for a product I never used. I would think that if Duvera was legitimate, it would be trying to fight SOL, but I suspect they are in this scheme together. I have filed an online complaint with the FTC (twice)and received no response. How can the attorney general ignore over 300 complaints, not to mention the press this scam has received. Please, if there is a class action on this, LET ME KNOW! HTurner Detroit, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Nov 24 2005
Just like all the other complaintants. I attended the seminar and bought websites. I was told that I didn't even need a product to sell. They would help me find a product. I still have no product since 09/2005. I have never logged on to the storesonline site; nor do I want to. I just want my $$ back. Can I rebutt this on my credit card? Should I just ask for a refund? Steve nashville, TennesseeU.S.A.
Jan 04 2006
StoresOnline ripoff, no help, doesn't offer support, asks for more money Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I tried to get help and found out all you do is get asked to pay more money. There is no way that in 3 days you can even get started with this program, no support only ask to do everything for $6000 more( in my case). Takes for ever to get set up, not worth the head ache. Currently looking to get Missouri Attorney General involved. Nightmare dont use. Jon columbia, MissouriU.S.A.
Mar 04 2006
Storesonline I'm another one scammed Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I too have been scammed by Storesonline. My $9000.00 coach has disappeared. I cannot get answers. There seems to be lots of different names for this company. They have cost me my relationship with my Uncle whom I went into partners with. Asked for refunds on the coaching to avail. I would love to start a class action suit. My family is much more important. These guys need to be shut down. Scott San Diego, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Apr 15 2004
Its Just Not Fair! I went to Storesonline seminar and sat The 3 hours Just Waiting for The word Does Anyone have any Questions? as I had a few and They would not have been Nice. But They Wanted Us to Pull Them aside and ask The Questions so Others would not hear But I did Pass out Flyers and Take Pictures Of The seminar Undercover Like DateLine Did Of Our Presenter Leand McKay. I Have a Very Good Camera as you Can Tell and hey im a PRESS Photographer :+} http://wisemanpublishers.us/SCAM.htm If You See The Person at My Site at a seminar Keep Your Money And Run.. Billy Klamath Falls, OregonU.S.A.
Apr 22 2004
That is So sad i Reported http://www.ripoffreport.com/Corrupt-Companies/Storesonline/storesonline-ripoff-orem-utah-M6958.htm To Everyone about stores on Line and yet You Let Them Rip You Off Use Your Media Player And You Can Find Out More about Me and mabey You will Check me out First Before Your Riped Off Billy Klamath Falls, OregonU.S.A.
Apr 27 2004
Entity: Nationwide
Feb 10 2003
Storesonline deceptive company Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I to have been what seems like taken by this company. I seem to have the same problems that everyone else has. I just wish I had done this research prior to the bullying me in to a contract. I went to the seminar in November 02 in Wilmington, Delaware. My fiance and I are trying to find a way to get financialy stable and saw the internet as the way to go. He had to work the day of the seminar so I had to go alone. So the whole decision was on me. I was blown away by the promises that the company made. It all seemed so simple. I thought that what we bought into was a comany that would offer assistance in building a web site. We purchased 3. I have been trying unsuccessfully to get this site off the ground. Everything is a hassle. When you try to put information in it locks up. When you try to utilize the disk it doesn't work. When you try to ask for help they don't respond. As everyone else knows once you leave the seminar you have a company calling you that want you to suceed so bad. They call you NONSTOP wanting to help. Never mentioning until the end that they aren't Storesonline and that this is going to cost you and arm and a leg. Overall, I am very disappointed. If there is a class act suit against them or even a petition - I want my name on it. It is horrible that a company can treat their customers like this. I saw on one report where Jake responded. That is the guy who helped me. Thanks Jake, you sold me a great product!! Shani Dover, DelawareU.S.A.
Jul 11 2004
StoresOnline Total RIPOFF! No Help Given Ignored me until stopped paying Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I purchased the stores online program On 10/28/03. I decided to research some projects on-line, and to look for the best products to sell on-line. I have bad credit after a divorce I was put thru. I wanted to confirm that although I did have poor credit I could still sell products on-line. Several months passed by, and I grew dismayed when I discovered that with bad credit, quite a few of the products that I wanted to distribute on-line would be out of reach because of my poor credit. When I purchased this SOL scam, I literally was the last guy in the room to buy the SOL scam, on credit with $500 cash down and the rest to be paid monthly. I had been REASSURED by a rep from SOL that even though I had poor credit, That shouldnt't be a problem, or so I was told! I waited FOUR months for these people to help me out, I sent in repeated e-mails, I called at least 5 times, they did nothing! What they did do was to put my name on their spammers list! Finally, I decided to stop making monthly payments, and sure enough this woke them right up. I had a phone call from a Brian in Feb 2004 offering his assistance, and claiming that he had called me 40 times, and FAILED to reach me? Stores online has my address, my e-mail, and my phone number, BUT they could not reach me? I have been in touch with the attorney generals office here in Iowa, and they informed me that they had in the past put out a cease and desist order against SOL!! So, right now I'm waiting for the axe to fall, I was informed by Duvera, a company that I had been sending my payments to, that SOL was going to refer me to a collection agency. This despite the fact that I was laid off in Feb 2004, and am currently drawing un-employment!!! All I want is a refund of the money I WASTED, and to have the contract cancelled! ANY and all advice and help will be appreciated. Thank you Mike Cedar Rapids, IowaU.S.A.
Apr 05 2003