USA CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: USA Credit

There may be more reports for "USA Credit"

For more results perform a general search for "USA Credit"

Showing 76-100 of 156,297 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "USA Credit"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Mar 23 2005
USA Credit Platinum ripoff Internet
I was contacted by the 'USA CREDIT PLATINUM CO.' and like stupid head accepted thier offer (for only 79.95) i would have a 7,5000 credit line, but after logging on i found it to be a scam . I JUST gave my information today (3-23-05) i wrote them an e-mail asking for a refund r further action would be taken. IWANT THE WORLD TO KNOW NOT to trust these people and my money back. thank you. AN UNSTISFIED SUCKER Veronica ALPINE, AlabamaU.S.A.
Sep 23 2005
USA Credit Fraud, Ripoff, Scam, Cheats Internet
I just got scammed by Usa credit. I get this offer for unsecured Visa and like most I jump on the chance to fill out the online application. I click to submit my info and I am waiting to see if I am approved and they notify me that they are taking 179 dollars out of my account. The worst part about it is that after that happens you don't have any way to get in touch with USA except for a rinky dink email address. I got all my info from fellow vitims on this site. Thank you to every individual that posted and to the editors as well because I immediately contacted my bank and placed a stop payment. My Bank sated it may not stop teh withdrawel of funds because I made it on the same day. It usually takes 3 days for an electronic draft to be stopped. I had one number for USA that I got from this site but they left you on hold for 30 minutes and then hung up. I have been so aggravated today because 179 dollars si a lot of money to me. Then I got another number for USA from this sight and talked with an Autumn at ext. 2086. She supposedly cancelled my membership that I never wanted in the first place and gave me a confirmation number #503290. I pray she is sincere and that she has stopped the draft that I never authorized. I have learn 2 priceless things today never give out your Bank info and always come to RIPOFF.com to make sure businesses are on the up and up. Letitia Decatur, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Jan 10 2005
Usa Platinum Credit ripoff Pennsylvania
I got the card through an e-mail I was sent for $75,000 limit. I paid $149.95 for this card and was told i can get anything off the web site from computers, to fendi, gucci purses, etc. I had to close my bank account, because they could just take money out. I wasn't able to us my card or order anything. They are a rip off and coniving liars. I want my money back quick.I will never do this again.I never trusted giving all my info on the computer, but i tried i out and of course it was a freaking rip off. please help. Consuelo lauderhill, FloridaU.S.A.
79, Report #121926
Dec 08 2004
USA CREDIT RIPOFF UNIONTOWN Pennsylvania
I used to work for this rip off of a company for 2 years and they do lie to you, sure they offer 53,000 items, but neglect to tell you that you can only purchase with the card 11,000 items of junk and salted nuts and dont forget the incence sticks, which you can buy at the dollar store, for a $30.00 shipping charge with this scam of a company if you think the shopping club is bad you should try working for these fools!!! The only way you get a head in the company is to sleep with the boss just ask the General Managers and the Vice President they just supsended for sleeping with each other!!! BEWARE DO NOT LET THESE FOOLS TAKE YOUR MONEY YOU WILL NEVER GET IT BACK. I was a verification agent and I apologize to every poor soul out there I upgraded to the 12,500 Platinum elite program. Believe me I sold alot I was the top agent for 2 years, when I lost my voice on a call and the customer was asking to talk to someone else and they would not put another rep on the phone and I had enough and walked out. Another thing you need to know the owner of the Company Fred Zigler just got out of prision after a nice long stay. Rhonda East Millsboro, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Dec 14 2004
Usa Credit, Usashoppingclub.com ripoff Uniontown Pennsylvania
I was missled at the wrong time of the year! 80.00 dollars was taken from me by usa shopping club. they gave me 7500.00 credit limit. one problem you had to pay cash for everything you buy exept a cheese grader for 23.00 dollars or plain t shirt for 35 dollars. i was flat out ripped off they promise you name brand items but you better have cash because that credit card isnt worth nothing! Rodolfo jacksonville, ArkansasU.S.A.
Jun 24 2005
USA Credit ripoff, account fraud Internet
I checked my accounts online when i arrived home from work. Hopeing to have enough extra cash to take my fiance out to dinner and a movie for her birthday. only to find that some bogus company had taken $149 from my account. I never authorized this, i never gave them my account information. the only thing i can think of was an online creditcard app i filled out. but i only gave them my name and other information needed to get apply for any credit card.(i applied for a discover card and citibank card too. all from the same sight.) I'm contacting my bank tommorrow. This is very shady business. And I plan to inform my company commander,(yes they ripped off a soldier. I protect this country so scum can rip my off. lol) and all other agencies on Ft. Hood that might help. Lee killeen, TexasU.S.A.
Jun 29 2005
USA Credit ripoff; liars and cheats Intenet
USA Credit card company told me that they could not stop the money being taken from account. After 3 months and $200.00 later I still havent got my card or a reason why. Derek Concho, ArizonaU.S.A.
Oct 13 2005
Usa Credit ripoff Uniontown Pennsylvania
Usa credit is a fraud. They charge you to start the card then before you even have time to use it cancel Then they charge you a cancellation fee Then every month after that they charge your account the monthly fee even after you are no longer with them It needs to stop They need to be held responsable for their actions and made to refund everyone that they are taking advantage of Deana holbrook, ArizonaU.S.A.
Oct 27 2005
USA CREDIT RIPOFF, CHEAP MERCHANDISE, MISLEADING UNIONTOWN Pennsylvania
I to signed up for a USA Credit card, or USA shopping club what ever you want to call them. It sounded like a good thing to me since I have bad credit. I paid them 79.95 to join there club. They did inform me on the phone that I could only us the card on their web site, I was ok with that. Once I gave them my checking account info and they gave me my account number I went right to my computer to see what they had on their web site. I was rather upset when I found out all the name brand stuff they told me about I could not purchase. I have wrote them several emails telling them of my displeasure and I wanted my $80 back. What I was told the only way I could get my money back was to use the $80 voucher they sent me and order something worth that much. I did get on their to order something just to get something out of it and let me tell you the items that you can purchase with this card are cheap. I've seen better quality stuff in trash. Please if you get a call from them don't sign up it not worth the trouble. Daniel Brunswick, OhioU.S.A.
Feb 01 2004
Usa credit ripoff Uniontown Pennsylvania
I like to report this company as ripping people off. I do not know how they got my information but I am now overdrawn at my bank. Gerry Kirksville, MissouriU.S.A.
Feb 10 2004
Usa Credit ripoff Internet
the old story to good to be ture and i fall for it again. Like a fool i signed up for there american gold credit card, It sounded so good zero interest And $6,000.00 credit for $149.00, plus they give you $150.00 back to pay membership fees, A no brainer right, they don't tell you till after that you have to spent it on there over price stuff and pay the shipping, its not a credit card, Its intrapment, the internet has opened up a whole new breed of rip offs, Now you dont even have to lie you just don't tell the whole story, and you never have to face the person your lying to. Plus i had a charge for 79.99 from a company called datesnow i never even heard of, this is the reason more people don't buy from the internet this is the forth time a bought something off the net been, been riped each time, no more i will not buy from the net anymore, i know a lot of people who fill the same way, they rip you off than give your credit card number to someone else who charges you for something you never knowingly agreed to. they can hide be hide they computors, these people need to know they can't get away with this, by holding them acountible. Thanks a single dad who can't afford to get riped off. Tony citrus heights, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Jun 21 2003
USA Credit ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Uniontown Pennsylvania
USA Credit Services, don't know how they got my phone number, but they keep calling my house. When we do answer the phone they hang up on us. I called them and was given some kind of BS about their computer being messed up. Then the woman went into some kind of spill about there credit card. Smelling something strange I asked her what kind of credit card it was. She said she did not know they would have to take an application as they had misplaced my application in their computer, again another stragne thing. I told her no thank you and asked them to put me on the do not call list. That did not work and they are still calling me and just a few minutes ago woke the baby up from her nap. The people are thieves, I did a lot of research on them and they give you a credit card that does not work, but with their inflated catolog prices, and and then they steall money from your bank account. Fortunalty I smelled the rat before it bit me. Beware all if you get called by these people then you better not give then any information. Not only that but the abuse the telemarkting laws call even after 9 at it is basicly harrasment. I have filled complaints about them at the FTC and FCC, now on here. I am tired of people who try to rip other people off. Eric Cottondale, AlabamaU.S.A.
Jun 13 2003
USA CREDIT ripoff consumer fraud swindlers UNIONTOWN Pennsylvania
They promsied the world of credit and then thinking that you can use it there is no place that this card can be used. They can take this card and put it where the sun doesn't shine. I want my money they took from my checking account. Pete ROANOKE, VirginiaU.S.A.
Jun 10 2003
USA CREDIT ripoff rip-off scam dirt bags INTERNET
I BASICALLY LOST THE MONEY AND GAINGED NOTHING IM SO TIRED OF BEING RIPPED OFF OR PROMISED THINGS AND NOT GETTING THEM THESE PEOPLE LIED AND LIED TO ME AND THEN CLAIMED TO HAVE NEVER RECIEVED ANYTHING FROM ME AND I WAS GIVEN FALSE INFO SO THAT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO CANCELL. IT JUST SUCKS THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE SO DISHONEST I HATE THAT IT HAS CHANGED ME AND THATS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!! Tracy SALEM, OregonU.S.A.
Jul 21 2003
Usa Credit ripoff business from hell scammed Internet
USA Credit ripped me off for $19.95. I am on a fixed income. I cant afford ripoffs like this. Mary Wichita, KansasU.S.A.
Aug 30 2004
USA Credit ripoff Ohio
I was told I was being given a credit line of 12,500 and $179.00 was taken out of my checking account. I have not recieved anything since the money was taken out. Melissa Trenton, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Ohio
Sep 09 2004
USA CREDIT is a rip-off! Burbank California
the company called my # i almost gave them all my info. they have my routing # so i hope this does not effect anything. i did give them my ss# but that is so bad. good luck to them. don't give a thing away! they want you to post date a check for 79.95 with a promise of 7,500 credit. the person i talked to was diana greene run!! I asked for a web site so i could see some of of the stuff and nothing the # that popped was 1-800-634-6729. DON'T hang up. Denita Greensboro, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Sep 13 2004
USA CREDIT ripoff UNITOWN Pennsylvania
i applied for a usa credit card. they had me believe it was a CREDIT card. when i tried to order something, they asked for my bank account #. reluctantly, i gave it to them anyway. not only did they take my information, but they took they whole amount of the purchase out of my acct! they didn't credit anything! Rochelle lexingon, KentuckyU.S.A.
Entity: UNITOWN, Pennsylvania
Mar 14 2004
USA Credit ripoff Uniontown Pennsylvania
I would like to be reimbursed the money sent to USA Credit, and not use the 7,500 dollar limit. If I would have know that the company had ripped off other customers, I would have never agreed to their terms on credit. I would like to know what to do to get reimbursed the money sent. Can you help me with this situation? Sincerely, Chris Waverly hall, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Oct 07 2003
USA Credit ripoff Uniontown Pennsylvania
I applied for a credit card with this company. I was issued a card, but it was to be used through their company only. The credit card was to be used by purchasing items through their on-line site. The prices are ridiculous and the items could be purchased cheaper elsewere. Even though I have not purchased anything, this company continues to bill my bank account monthly. They claim that this will help build my credit. This company is a rip-off. Heather Lumberton, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Sep 25 2003
Usa Credit ripoff Uniontown Pennsylvania
The above company does not give enough information as to contact them for any questions or information in regards to the accounts. I din't want the card the same day that I aplly for it but there was no way out, because there was not phone number or anything to get in touch with them. so I need my money back if you had a simillar situation please file a complaint like I did. Jose san leandro, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Mar 22 2004
USA Credit ripoff Internet
I was going to get their credit card and the charged me, now they are charging me again and I never can get a hold of them. They have never sent me any contract, terms, card or anything. I have never been able to get a hold of them. I dont know what to do!!!!! I can not keep paying them, if anyone has any help please contact me. Crystal CHICO, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Mar 22 2004
Usa Credit ripoff credit card fraud Allentown Pennsylvania
i am a disabled american on social security. i just got a computer to go back to school. a pop up told me i would get a $50.00 gift card for doing a survey. at the end of the survey i was invited to apply for what i thought was a real credit card guarenteed acceptance. about a week or so later i check my bank acct. and $179.95 is missing and checks are bouncing. i am now in the hole $400.00+. how can they get away with it? its not even a credit card! their web site doesnt work, cant get a hold of them. someone should shut them down pronto. Richard harrodsburg, KentuckyU.S.A.
Entity: Allentown, Pennsylvania
Nov 01 2004
USA CREDIT ripoff Uniontown Pennsylvania
I am not sure if this is the same company as the others, but if anyone out there even the Editors, know of this company. I am kind of suspicious I guess because they told me I was pre-qualified for a $7500 unsecured credit limit. Then after I agreed to accept their credit they approved me for another $5000 of credit to the sum of $12500. Now this is quite a bit of money to give someone with bad credit. Now I am trying to re-establish my credit and so I accepted, confused, but accepted they said that a small processing fee of $79.95 was needed to do this and that I would be able to pay by a post-dated check so today being Monday November 1, 2004 and approx. 3pm Eastern time. I told them that this Thursday November 4, 2004, I would have the money in the account to pay for this. Now they gave me the Account# to go ahead and log onto the site. But when I go on and log in and look for items of interest, such as laptops, jewelry, watches, and video games to include stereos and DJ equipment. All of these items are being priced as what they call bargain basement Sale Items what the heck would you know that the items have to be paid in full and not just that the shipping/handling which I recall them mentioning and telling me that I would just have to pay in regards to me using my creditline of $12500 as I understood. Now tell me how can someone be given a creditline, but at the sametime everything you would use a creditline to purchase has to be paid in full plus s/h. Is there some type of legal action being taken with these guys or is this legally ok? Rafael Newport News, VirginiaU.S.A.
Jun 24 2003
USA Credit ripoff UNIONTOWN Pennsylvania
I received a silver usa platinum card,. I responed to an ad on aol and then after I saw that $149.?? was deleted from my checking, I wrote to them and asked where and what I was supposed to receive as I had not yet received anything. Next I received a USA platinum card 16 digits and member since 2003 on it in the form of a credit card. The letter said that I had been approved for brand name purchaces like Sony, Samsung, GE, Black and Decker and more awaited me. As an added value (they wrote) I had been pre approved for a Visa Card from Plains Commerce Bank if I wished to apply. My bank account since april 2003 has been debited $9.95 several times also with them gaining the money. I was thinking of trying a purchase to see what happened, but not now. On top of that I read from their letter that I had enrolled in a Credit Mgr. Program which gives me Preferred Status.. This all start w/ an ad for a credit report, since I have been misrepresented lately by a mtge co. I decided to check my credit report. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ONE. H E L P US OUT OF THIS, I HONESTLY DON'T FEEL TOO EASY ABOUT GIVING OUT ALL OF THE INFO THAT THIS REPORT TOOK. IS IT MORE FROM THE SAME PEOPLE? PLEASE DON'T LET ANYONE HURT ME ANYMORE, I'M A RECENT WIDOW AND GET ALOT OF GRIEVIOUS THINGS LIKE THIS --NOT TO MENTION THAT I HAVE A 13 YR OLD DAUGHTER THAT IS TRYING TO START A NEW LIFE AFTER A GREAT BIG LOSS TO BOTH OF US. HE WAS ONLY 39 YRS OLD WE HAD ALOT TO LIVE FOR. WE NEED SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR NOW AND WE JUST TAKE A STEP A DAY. THANX. Wanda davie, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: UNIONTOWN,, Pennsylvania