UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Union Workers Credit Services

There may be more reports for "Union Workers Credit Services"

For more results perform a general search for "Union Workers Credit Services"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 25 2012
Union Workers Credit Services Credit Card Scam for $37.00 Internet
I was notified that I would have a credit limit for 10,000 on a credit card and had to pay $37.00 activation fee..I have not gotten my card, this is a total scam.
27, Report #190141
May 05 2006
Union Workers Credit Services Ripoff Credit Card Dallas Texas
Thank you for your website! Last week my husband recived an offer for a credit card through Union Workers Credit Services. I thought something was odd since I have never paid a fee for a card, and usually you have to fill out some financal information, but he has poor credit and was not supprised that they required a fee for the card. We sent a check on May 1. I found your website last night. Thankfully, I was able to stop payment on the check before they cashed it. It cost $32 to stop payment, but it is more than worth it to prevent thieves from profiting. LK Glen Burnie, MarylandU.S.A.
Mar 14 2008
Union Workers Credit Services credit card scam Dallas Texas
DO NOT send your $37 to this company, they cash your check and thats it!! Unfortunately I mailed my check 2/5/08 and they cashed it 2/22/08 and of course I've not recieved anything. Its my own fault though, the letter reads as if you are getting a GREAT deal! I didnt realize at the time they didnt need any other info to grant me a $10,000 credit card. DONT BE FOOLED!!! Frbdgirl97 house springs, MissouriU.S.A.
May 24 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Fort Worth Texas
I wasn't at all surprised to find out that this was a scam. Nothing is free, especially a credit line to those with poor or slow credit.... I should know!!!! Daniel denham springs, LouisianaU.S.A.
Jun 02 2005
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES ripoff FT. WORTH Texas
I paid the 37.00 membership fee. They guaranteed I would get it back with the first purchase I made on my 10,000 credit limit card. I have received nothing from this company and after looking at the papers I kept there is no phone number. I wish I could stop payment on my check but it is too late. James columbus, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: FT. WORTH, Texas
Jun 09 2005
Union Workers Credit Services Scam!! Rip OFF! Fort Worth Texas
They sent me a letter promising a platinum card with a credit limit of 10,000 dollars. They told me it would be refunded in 60 days guaranteed. They also said Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Yea, right. They took my money and sent me nothing. I tried to call the number I found on the internet (which is not included in the letter) and called. I was on hold for about three days!!! I emailed them, no response. I just want my money back. Veronica Arkansas City, KansasU.S.A.
Jun 16 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff, Fort Worth Texas
I sent in my $37.00 (stupid I know), and it has now been way over when I should have received a credit card from them. I have received nothing. Now I understand and I have been taken for a fool, because it is not what I thought, a line of credit (like a credit card or loan). I did not know I could only use to purchase something out of a catelog that they issue. I wish I had known better as the $37.00 doesn't seem like a lot to come but to me it is. Karen Carson City, NevadaU.S.A.
Entity: , Fort Worth, Texas
Jul 05 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Forth Worth Texas
I am also a victim of this, I sent a 37.00 check in june hasn't been cashed yet. I just put a stop payment on it after I read all of this. I wish someone would do something. Has anyone credit been messed with because of this I wonder. Samantha Saint Ann, MissouriU.S.A.
Entity: Forth Worth, Texas
Jul 11 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Fort Worth Texas
I was ripped off. I sent in the $37.00 for the credit cards back on May 27,2005. I still have not heard anything on it. Arnold Niagara Falls, New YorkU.S.A.
Jun 30 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Fortworth Texas
I am also a victim from this company, and did exactly like Dawn from New York. I have sent $37 dollars in the begining of June and waited for three weeks. finally I tried to contact the company and found out that I have been tricked by this ghost company. I looked up my checking account and the check is not cashed or deposited. But still, they may have used the information on the check for other fraud. Well, many of you and I may be in jeopardy if these people are not brought to justice. Thanks to Dawn and the ripoff report for providing this information. I would not find out if its not posted on the internet. lou los angeles, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Fortworth, Texas
Jun 13 2005
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES ripoff FORT WORTH Texas
This company sent me a letter asking me for a $37 enrollment fee. They promised to send a credit card with a credit line of $10000. I was so excited with this note that I didn't even thought about it twice nor did I take the time to research a little bit more about the company. Today I tried accessing their so called website but I encountered myself with this site and its reports about the fraud. I am sooo mad at myself for falling!!! I would like more advice on how to solve this problem. If anyone knows how to get our money back please contact me. Brenda Fresno, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: FORT WORTH, Texas
Oct 04 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I'm a vitima more,i paid $37.00 and i requested my money back,until now october 4 2006 i didn't see my money,no telefone number,no way to find the company.please enybody do somethin. the company is a bowl...... Carlos chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.
Sep 27 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
Recived letter like everyone else. Thanks for your report! I did some investigating! I hope this helps everone else! Union Workers Credit Services Phone # 1-214-424-6800 press 1 for touch tone phone then press 5 then press 3 then press * this should let you talk to an operator business hours are 7am to 6pm Mon - Fri (CENTRAL TIME) Stuart Woodson Terrace, MissouriU.S.A.
Aug 06 2008
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES $10,000 Credit SCAM Dallas Texas
I received this proposition for $10,000.00 line of credit. First of all I did not fall for it, on the letter it clearly states: Bank Affiliation; NONE !!! That was my RED FLAG. Plus what do I need to sign this paper for so they can have my signature? NOWAY!! They probably want my signature incase they come across my debit card or store credit cards to use it fraudulently. COME ON PEOPLE I'M DESPIRATE FOR MONEY TOO BUT NOT THIS!!! I'll be loosing my car for a repossession in one month and this seemed Heaven Sent when I first read it. But It's not true, just rub your hand over the letter and see what kind of feeling you get from it. Jolene Cathedral City, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Oct 09 2008
Union Workers Credit Services Miss lead me out of $37.00 Dallas Texas
Company said it would issue a Visa credit card in the amount of $10,000.00. My check cleared my bank an have yet got the Visa card. Albresm Pekin, IllinoisU.S.A.
Oct 02 2008
Union Workers Credit Services Almost got ripped off!!!!! Dallas Texas
I almost sent in the $37 to this scam. I have bad credit, but don't understand how these people get your name and address. I am a smart woman, but I almost fell into these peoples lack of scruples. I'm certainly grateful for your website, as it saved me $37! I hope that something is done about this scam coming out of Texas. It seems that not too much good has come out of Texas. All I have to do is look to who is in the White House!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for this site to be able to let someone else be helped. Sincerely, Melissa Stephens City, Virginia Melissa Stephens City, VirginiaU.S.A.
Sep 29 2009
UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES Money For Nothing! Dallas, Texas
Glad I checked this site to find out more information. Looked a little fishy since I am not a member of a workers union and there is no bank affiliation. Buyers Beware! DON'T DO IT!
Jan 26 2012
Union Workers Credit Services jokes on your silly rabbit Dallas, Texas
So I see I am not the only one trying to be suckered into their tangled web.  Well we can turn the tables on them and if you send in your form with NO!!! money, and a nice little note on the front of the form, then they have to pay for the pre paid postage envelope fee.  If everyone was to do this, it will add up quickly and maybe they will feel how it feels to be scamed.
Feb 02 2011
Union Workers Credit Services Credit Card Internet
Received this great letter saying I was approved for a $10,000.00, low interest, credit limit. After checking on the internet I found them to be a scam. Don't fall for this trick at all
Apr 04 2011
Union Workers Credit Services INC> Very Deceptive Dallas, Texas
I too received one of these letters.  Before I did anything I checked online to see what was there about the company on the internet.  In the finer print at the bottom of the letter, it does say that it is not a real credit card and was only for their catalog.  It is rather deceptive, but never do anything like that unless checking it out; especially if it sounds too good to be true.  I retired from the post office and am well aware of the inspection services mail fraud policy.  Send them this information and they will check it out completely and possibly make them change it if they are a legitimate company.One other thing, when you received the letter, a business reply envelope was sent with it.  If you still have it, write on a piece of paper what you think about them and mail it using this envelope. Don't put postage on it.  They will have to pay for the postage as well as an extra fee for using business reply.
Jul 02 2012
Union Workers Credit Services Took my $37 for nothing! Internet
They took me for $37 via check and gave me NOTHING in return. I spoke with someone by phone last week and said I want my $37 back. He claims all I had to do is return their welcome package and then they'll refund the $37. This still hasn't happened yet. No welcome package, no good. I want my $37 back now. Also, suddenly I can not reach them anymore by phone nor the internet. Where's my $37???
Dec 30 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Fort Worth Texas
I am a union member and recieved a letter from Union Workers Credit Services. All the information on the letter seemed legitimate, however there was no contact information, no way to get a hold of them. This didn't seem too suspicious since I have recieved credit approval notices, in the past, that looked nearly exactly the same as this one. So, it didn't seem too out of the ordinary. So, around the end of November, when I recieved the letter, I sent them the $37 the letter requested before the expiration date of December 19th, 2005. It wasn't until several weeks had passed without any reply that I began to wonder what had happened. And as soon as I went on the internet and typed in their name, to get a contact, the very first hit was the Ripoff Report. I'm hoping a class action law suit will soon follow my, and many other peoples report, to put a stop to this garbage. Justin Aiken, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Jan 13 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I recieved a letter in the mail around Christmas and it stated that I had been approved for a mastercard or visa and it would have a 10000.00 dollar limit on it. It also stated I could purchase anything with the card. I have miss placed the letter and so decided since I recieved the check they had cashed from my bank to do a little research and found this sight. Well on the back of the check it said it was cashed at Citizens State Bank Waverly,MN. 55390 UWOS INC.757163590 account number 00104757163589 There was also no endorsement or company stamp. On the website it states that there is a full refund if not satisfied so I wrote them and said I wanted my refund, that I had yet to recieve my start up kit or a card. We will see what happens. Thanks for being here. Rowdy Pensacola, FloridaU.S.A.
Jan 12 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
This company sent me an offer in my mail,a $10,000.00 Platinum credit Pre-Approved, in order to receive the platinum card I must send the company a $37.00 membership fee which is I did and they have been cashed the check. I never received anything; two weeks ago I called they told me my package has been sent out but i never still receive anything. I think these people are not serious on their offers. I place this complaint but I'll file a law suit against them because I have the offer letter and the check copy. Thanks Ruben Naples, FloridaU.S.A.
Feb 20 2006
Union Workers Credit Services rip-off Dallas Texas
I had received a letter from this company asking for a $37.00 annual membership fee and pre approved for a $10,000 platinumcard, but the thing that got me is the fact that they have no bank affiliation. So please do not send any money, due to the fact that they are not a real credit card company. Matt Pulaski, VirginiaU.S.A.

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 11,276