WLI RESERVATION REWARDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Wli reservation rewards

There may be more reports for "Wli reservation rewards"

For more results perform a general search for "Wli reservation rewards"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 02 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards Bait & switch nationwide
While purchasing tickets from Fandango I was asked if I wanted to receive a promotional ten dollars off my purchase if I would accept other email offers. I said sure! Give me ten bucks off I will be happy to receive other offers. What I was not told clearly was that the ten dollars off would actually cost me $9.99 for the rest of my life. Fandango also sent WLI Reservation Rewards my credit card info I used to purchase the movie tickets. WLI then proceeded to charge me $9.99 per month. This is a total bait and switch and you should know it if you are going to use Fandango or WLI! Quinn Rancho Santa Margarita, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Aug 18 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards rip-off! Internet
For the past few months Reservation Rewards has been charging my credit card $9.00. Like most people I have no idea how I was signed up for this. I called my credit card company and they dropped the $9.00 charge. The next month I noticed another charge from Reservation rewards. I tried calling the number listed to cancel the service, but I kept coming to dead ends. I would hit the number the recording told me to in order to cancel, and it would say that that service was not available. I cancelled it online and the charge was taken off my credit card. The other day I recieved another bill that had a charge from Res. Rewards after I had cancelled. So I called up the number again and the recording told me that my service was already cancelled. What do I have to do in order to stop getting charged if I cancelled the damn service? Ashley Monroe Twp, New JerseyU.S.A.
Sep 14 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards & Fandango ripoff Internet
While buying movie tickets for the first time on Fandango, I was unknowingly signed up for WLI Reservation Rewards. I finally realized a month later when I found a mysterious $9.00 charge on my credit card. Douglas Birmingham, MichiganU.S.A.
Apr 13 2004
WLI* Reservation Rewards ripoff Internet
I just received my bank statement and noticed that a WLI*Reservation Rewards had taken $7 out of my account twice. I had never even heard of this company before!! It turns out they had gotten my husbands information from JC whitney.com. They knew his whole name and his email address when I called to confront them. My husband does not remember ever having agreed to pay $7 a month for anything at JC Whitney. He thought he was signing up for a free magazine! Suzanna Huntington, West VirginiaU.S.A.
May 25 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Shelton Connecticut
I made a purchase through buy.com and somehow, during my purchase with Buy.com, WLI Reservation Rewards thought they could just sign me up for their junk program without my autorization. I just called them today (calm and collected) and spoke with Carla -- and basically told her keep life simple and credit back all charges for the last 6 months or I would ding their wallet with a big a** law suit. As a professional software engineer and full-time computer programmer I am very aware of the tackics used by junk e-tailors. Suffcient to say, I am just as upset with buy.com for allowing RLI Reservation to do this. When you call RLI Reservation force them to credit back all charges as they will try to get away with just crediting back the last month's charge. Brett Saint George, UtahU.S.A.
Nov 17 2003
WLI* Reservation Rewards Ripoff when purchasing classmates.com Internet Internet
I was charged two $7.00 fees after researching the company name I was lucky enough to find all this information many of you have provided and immediately called the company. It appears that after signing up for classmates.com they started to bill me. The representative I dealt with claimed they were a month by month billing company and could only credit one charge..luckily I had this site up and read to her from it and she said they would waive it as a favor.......... FAVOR sheesh never even signed up for it.. I also made my credit card company aware of it. I can't believe they are getting away with this... Nanci Tampa Nanci Gibsonton, FloridaU.S.A.
Nov 05 2003
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Norwalk Connecticut
I purchased movie tickets online with FANDANGO.com. Fandango then sent my credit card information to Reservation Rewards and started to hit my credit card with $7.00 a month. NO MORE FANDANGO for me. I have contacted the California Attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission. Suggest everyone do the same. Peter Tucson, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Norwalk, Connecticut
Oct 27 2003
WLI Reservation Rewards Totally rip'd off Nationwide
I was totally rip'd off. I never applied for this or wanted a trial membership. Someone got my information and decided to take it upon themselves to sign me up. My checking account has been billed two months in a row now and I didn't know why. Now I know!!! What a rip-off. It is ashame that people can get ahold of your personal information and sign you up for stuff without your authorization. What has this world come to? Kristi Tupelo, MississippiU.S.A.
Sep 25 2003
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Internet
This company needs to be stopped! Teresa LaHarpe, IllinoisU.S.A.
Feb 29 2004
WLI RESERVATION REWARDS ripoff Norwalk Connecticut
I found a monthly $7 electronic withdrawal in my checking acount statement noted as WLI Reservation. I know I had not made any $7 dollar transaction, so I started digging on the internet and found a report about the WLI Reservation Reward scam on this site. I have not been able to contact WLI. Giorgio MortaraItaly
Entity: Norwalk, Connecticut
36, Report #81953
Feb 26 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Shelton Connecticut
Like many before me, I noticed only today that WLI Reservation Rewards has been charging my credit card for $7 a month...since last Jul. I can get 3 months back through my credit card company, but this place should be shut down. I never heard of them or authorized them to use my credit card. They said they got it from BUY.COM. The dates match up to a purchase from them on 23 Jul 03. So be carefull about this company as well. Al Colorado Springs, ColoradoU.S.A.
Mar 21 2004
WLI RESERVATION REWARDS ripoff! Shelton Connecticut
I had become a member of Fandango to buy movie tickets online. When I had bought the tickets a pop-up had shown up from WLI R.R. stating that I could receive $10.00 next time I visit fandango so I checked it out. I did not like what they had to offer so I exited the WLI R.R. web site. Some how Fandango had given WLI R.R. full access to my bank card #, home address, PH.# and other private information just by visiting the WLI R.R. web site. Ever since I had been to their web site I have been charges $9.00 every month for 2 months to my checking account with out my authorization or knowledge. I had contacted Fandango about this and they had told me that if I wanted they would contact WLI R.R. and have all of my $$$ refunded to me and cancel my membership to WLI R.R. The customer service rep at Fandango responded to my complaint in such a quick and helpful manner that it leaves me to believe that they have received this type of complaint many times before. I would recommend that before you buy tickets or anything on line... BEWARE!!! Matt north olmsted, OhioU.S.A.
Nov 05 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards Debit Card Ripoff! Shelton, Connecticut
I bought some tickets online for Aliens Vs. Predator at Fandango last August. Well lo and behold, a charge of $9 a month has been pulled out of my debit card account ever since. I never authorized this debit, yet it was pulled out anyway. I contacted my bank, and they graciously decided I had been duped. I have been given all my monies back, and I also recieve and email from Reservation Rewards (thieves) that my account would be credited. How can a company get away with using your personal information without your consent? Shame on you Reservation Rewards, and shame on Fandango for agreeing with such a rip-off! Darrell Madera, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Shelton,, Connecticut
Jun 11 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards - Webloyalty ripoff Shelton Connecticut
reply to Judi in california. You will get your money back. What you fail to understand is that you have already paid for your membership, if you don't want your rewards its your job to get your money back. I'm not kidding, it happened to me and I've done some research. This is a new kind of marketing called negative option. Here's how it works, step 1. You enter your credit card number. step 2. Your card number and other purchaser information are sent to another computer, the mainframe of another web merchant who has already decided you will be his next customer, optimism is the key to good salesmanship, step 3. a charge is made to your account. step 4. you find out what you paid for. step 5. If you dont want the item, its your job to get your money back. This new system is incrediblely efficiant compared to any other form of marketing!, but in the long run its bad for internet commerce because consumers want to have control of their money and get pissed-off if its taken away from them. If you're still mad, get your chadwicks catalog, call the 800 number, place an order, tell the girl your afraid to give them your card number because they participate in negative option marketing, say you would rather send them your wallet, they can help themselves to your money, send back the wallet in the box with your order. Charles lilburn, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Jun 15 2004
Wli Reservation Rewards ripoff unauthorized billing Internet
apparently, JCWhitney offered a ten dollar off coupon on next order, but it turned out to be an authorization for wli to bill my credit card for $7.00 per month. my husband placed the order so i don't know what the offer looked like, but i know he wouldn't have signed up for anything that costs money! he's way to frugal. i called wli and got help right away, but the woman didn't understand why i was upset. she says she cancelled the charge and gave me a confirmation number, so we will see if it really comes off. I am also writing to JCWhitney and complaining, as well as calling Americanexpress and complaining. Colleen Apple Valley, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Jun 08 2004
WLI*RESERVATION REWARDS ripoff Devonshire Connecticut
I received a $9.00 charge for the last 4 months from this company. Upon investigation and reporting to fraud services, it was found that the company has a billing link to Fandango movie ticket purchases online. The company billing is for a supposed discount service that I was enrolled in, but I never received any discount letters, booklets, or e-mails. So word to the wise.. don't click on anything when purchasing online movie tickets. Colby Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Devonshire, Connecticut
Jun 16 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff! Unauthorized charges. Internet
I ordered from Roamans Clothing, and reservation rewards incredibly offered $10.00 off my order. They charged my credit card four times. Saying that I authorized them to do so. Reservation rewards, what an incredible rip-off company. Tanya coral springs, FloridaU.S.A.
Jun 16 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards Unethical billing Internet
If I remember accurately, Reservation Rewards tacks on ads and application forms at the end of some online surveys. I've clicked on a More Information request, I think, but have never applied because the services offered were useless to me. I don't know how long they've been billing me $9.00 a month, but I've checked and it's been at least two months. I never have received any notices of membership, nor any other information from them, either my U. S. Mail or by email. Instead, the billing has been quietly going on for several months. My credit card statement provided a phone number and I called them to ask who they were. The phone was answered promptly, my questions were answered, and I cancelled my membership on the phone. I was told that I would be removed from their membership list at the end of this month (June, 2004). I intend to check and make sure that the charge doesn't reappear on my next credit card statement. Consumers should be cautious in dealing with WLI Reservation Rewards. Robert Deming, New MexicoU.S.A.
Oct 01 2006
WLI RESERVATION REWARDS ripoff Internet Internet
Kept seeing this monthly charge on my CC , so today got to looking find they took it on themselves to keep charging me for ? some service I have yet to see or even know what they are ? Big Rip Off if ya ask me THOMAS M Asheville, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Feb 13 2006
WLI Reservation-Rewards ripoff Internet
I, too, found a $9.00 charge from Wli Reservations-Rewards on my credit card. This was the first time I had seen this charge. I did dispute it, and the charge was reversed by my credit card company. One point of interest i'm not sure if anyone else has experienced: This charge appeared on my credit card right after I placed an order online and paid w/my credit card for an order of address labels with Walter Drake Company. Walter Drake offers some type of free shipping via WLI Rewards on your next order w/no notice of you being charged anything by WLI Rewards. Hope this helps... Lori Somerville, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Feb 02 2006
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff reservationrewards.com Internet
Charged my debit card wiothout my approval. I do not know how they did it-they would not release that info. Julie beaumont, TexasU.S.A.
47, Report #202068
Jul 20 2006
WLI*Reservation Rewards ripoff stolen debit info Internet
After placing an order with allposters.com I got an email with an invitation to receive coupons in the mail from Reservation Rewards, so I gave my name and address...no other info... Two months ago I noticed $9.00 was out of my account that I couldn't account for...figured it was the hubby getting soda or food during his lunch break or something...forgot to ask...you know how it goes...then last month I got another one and stupid me...in a hurry and didn't check it out...Well, this month I made the time to call the bank and it was WLI*Reservation Rewards...I have never given them any of my bank info...it had to be stolen...my bank gave me back this months nine dollars...had to mark my card as hot and will have to get another one...makes me nervous to use the internet for purchases anymore... Jennifer martin, TennesseeU.S.A.
48, Report #203654
Jul 30 2006
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Shelton Connecticut
I too have had $10 for the last two months taken from bank account. Unknown how they got my information, but when I go to their website I can get it to show a member number, but cannot get into any membership benefit information. It says I am not a member.....hmm, I have a membership number? Deborah Nevada City, CaliforniaU.S.A.
49, Report #205996
Aug 14 2006
WLI RESERVATION REWARDS ripoff Shelton Connecticut
I first questioned this charge of $9.00 on my credit card billing 8/11/06, then tracked it back to 03/06. The only thing I bought on-line at that time was a game. I got online and found WLI Reservations, which I did not recognise at all. I tried to logon to that site, but none of my passwords would work. I requested my password which was promptly e-mailed to me. That, naturally, didn't work. None of the cancellation links got you to any cancellation point. I called their telephone number and was able to get hold of a representative and cancel my subscription. They promptly e-mailed a cancellation confirmation number. Fortunately, I only got ripped for $45.00 for something I would never have entertained buying. Not a bad price for a good lesson on keeping up with your credit card statement though. Richard Saint Joseph, MissouriU.S.A.
Dec 10 2006
WLI Reservation Rewards www.reservationrewards.com credit card fraud Connecticut
On Dec.3, 2006 A$10.00 charge appeared on my credit card bill. It was from WLI Reservations Reward. I had no idea what this was for. After some internet research I knew I did not owe this company anything. I want this charge removed from my credit card and no more charges put on it from this company. Cora lee Florence, KentuckyU.S.A.

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 263