WLI RESERVATION REWARDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Wli reservation rewards

There may be more reports for "Wli reservation rewards"

For more results perform a general search for "Wli reservation rewards"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

WLI Reservation Rewards Charge me $7 stealthly Internet
I have never contact or visit or buy anything from The WLI Reservation Rewards and the sucker company charge me $7 on the first day of the year. I stayed home and did nothing but relax whole day at 1/1/04 because it was holiday Yuan college station, TexasU.S.A.
Jan 27 2004
WLI*Reservation Rewards deceiving sign up; confusing; unexplained charges Shelton Connecticut
I saw the charge to my bank statement today for $7. Found this site which made it easy for me to go look up the web site (www.reservationrewards.com). I had to ask for my password since I had no recollection of ever signing up for this. Sure enough under my profile was my card number, name, address, etc. I decided to play it by their rules (as posted on the web site). I called the toll-free number and told them I wished to cancel and did not authorize it. The agent was able to look up my record and tell me where my membership originated. In my case, it was from a reservation I made with Choice Hotels about a month ago and I was given an opportunity to join the program by clicking on a few buttons. I do remember the situation (kind of). I do not think that I gave out my cc card number to them (I did use it to guarantee our room) but I do remember getting sucked over to that other site. I THOUGHT I was signing up for the hotel company's reward program and then realized that I had been a chump and exited quickly (but not quickly enough). I was told I should see a credit back to my account in 2 - 3 days. If I don't, I will simply refuse the charge via my bank's fraud policies. Cathi Loveland, ColoradoU.S.A.
Jan 27 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards Ripoff: Misrepresentation (Credit Card Scam) Shelton CT Internet
I like many others have fallen victim to the shaddy business practices of WLI Reservation Rewards. HOW THE SCAM WORKS: As you use the internet to purchase goods from a vendor and the end of your purchasing experience, you are prompted about receiving information on Reservation Rewards. When you indicated that you are interested in the infomation you are asked to provide a email address and a password(?)...What else is new on the internet. HOWEVER, at that time you are entered as a member and your credit card is subsequently charged with a monthly membership fee (mine was $7.00). WLI Reservation Rewards gets that information from the VENDOR!!!!!! AFTER YOU DISCOVER THIS ON YOUR CREDIT CARD BILL: You can call the number 1-888-688-5995 and tell customer service that you want to cancel or you will call your attorney generals office. They will offer to reverse your charge and they will send you a confirmation email. I am sure there will be many who don't see this charge and will pay for this membership without knowing about it. Hopefully some state AG will investigate this SCAM. THE LAST STEP (AND THE MOST IMPORTANT): is to let the vendor (Mine was Cheaper than Dirt.COM that I will no longer buy any products from them. THE LOST BUCKS AND BAD PR For Cheadperthandirt.com will help them realize that this is a bad business practice and they have lost more than they will gain is commissions off this SCAM. Gary Tulia, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Shelton, Nationwide
Jan 25 2004
WLI RESERVATION REWARDS ripoff Shelton Connecticut
I ordered clothing from KingSizeDirect.com on 12/06/03, on 01/06/04 a charge of $7.00 was charged to my MasterCard. Searching the internet for this company's name I found this website. Seems that others have had the same experience with WLI Reservation Rewards. KingSizeDirect.com is owned by the same company as Lane Bryant. There was another report similar to mine concerning Lane Bryant. I found the company online, had them email me my password, logged in and went to their contact us page and cancelled my account. The website responded that the $7.00 charge applied to my MasterCard on 01/06/04 would be refunded. Refund or not, this company has to be stopped. I did contact the Brylane Company (owners of KingSizeDirect.com) and expressed myself rather strongly (no cuss words) and reported it as a fraudulent charge as well. Brian Rancho Dominguez, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Jan 18 2004
WLI RESERVATION REWARDS I WAS ROBBED Shelton Internet
Who are these people?? Well they got my CC# and charged $9.00 to my card!! I am outraged! I have never heard of this company and yet they just charged me for something? And without my knowledge or permission??? Someone needs to stop these THEIVES!!!! Olivia Fort Lauderdale, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Shelton, Internet
Dec 29 2003
WLI Reservation Rewards slipped a charge onto my credit card ripoff Internet
I have no idea how the charges started but they are apperaring on my credit card. I suppose as one complainer said it was through a motel reservation. $7.00 a month suddenly appeared. Donald Houma', LouisianaU.S.A.
Dec 29 2003
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff slipped a charge onto my credit card INTERNET
Mar 30 2005
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff fraud scam thieves Shelton Connecticut
I never authorized WLI Reservations Reward to take $9.00/month out of my debit card. When I had the bank and the guy from WLI on the phone he claimed I filled out the enrollment and authorization when I bought movie theater tickets from MoviesTickets.com a MONTH AGO! I never did such a thing cause all I filled out was my payment information and what movie I wanted to see. I am definitely going to start something on these guys. I've heard too much about them ripping people off and trying to give excuses. They did give me my money back with no problem. Even though they cooperated w/me, it was still a waste of my time. Chris Marietta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Mar 03 2005
Wli Reservation Rewards unauthorized withdrawals from my account Shelton Connecticut
For the past unknown months, i've been getting $9.00 taken out of my account once or even twice a month and i've never even heard of this company before. I went to the bank to question these $9.00 charges, and they said it was from a company called WLI Reservation Rewards. I've never filled out any survey or given my credit card info to any survey company ever and i really intend on getting my money back in full. Lisa ewa beach, HawaiiU.S.A.
85, Report #120545
Nov 30 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards Major Ripoff Shelton Connecticut
I had this company Reservation Rewards also rip me off after purchasing somethings at Lerners Web Site. I called American Express and disputed all 4 months of charges to my business credit card account and they were completly aware of this problem. American Express reversed all the charges with no questions asked, they were really nice about it. It turns out that American Express is aware of this internet scam and is chasing down thousands of files for repayment. My next call was to WLI after going through 3 to 4 disconected phone numbers I finally got through. WLI says that I signed up for this service online on purpose which is a total lie. The rep at WLI said he would also reverse the charges to my account and tried to explain that this was all my fault. When he was finished with his speal I told the WLI rep to do a little research about the company he works for and to also check out www.ripoff.com there was some interesting info about his company. He laughed and said Yeah, I heard we were on there FYI: this web site is not the only one that has posts about WLI Reservation Rewards. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.. (Thank you RIPOFF.COM YOU ARE A GREAT SITE!!!) Christopher The Jersey Shore, New JerseyU.S.A.
Jun 06 2005
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff, unauthorized charge to credit card Shelton Connecticut
I recently noticed a charge to my credit card of $9.00 that was not authorized by me. I did not recognize the name of the company in which the transaction was for. I did a search on the internet on WLI Reservation Rewards, and was shocked at all the people who had also been a victim to this scam. Not to mention outraged that they had obtained my credit card information and charged my account without my authorization! I promptly contacted my credit card provider and had the charge taken off my account. And I am looking into any and all action that may be taken against this company and the scam they are involved in. Malinda Afton, OklahomaU.S.A.
Jul 04 2005
Wli Reservation Rewards - Personal Creations ripoff Shelton Connecticut
I ordered some address labels from Personal Creations. I did not know that the $10.oo coupon they e-mailed me back (and did not use) had in tiny hidden print that I was now enrolled with WLI reservation rewards and I would have a $9.00 charge ever month for this wonderful disocunt offer. I called them today after reviewing my past 3 months bank statements(I have been behind). I asked to be removed and for my money to be refunded . I will see if it gets done???!!!! Leslie conway, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Jun 03 2005
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Shelton Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back!
Noticed WLI travel value plus and WLI reservation reward have been billing my checking account $10.00 every 2 weeks since April of 2005 without my permission or knowledge. Still unsure of how they received my account information?? I am furious about this fraudulant billing!! Mindy Hopkinsville, KentuckyU.S.A. EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! HERE IS WHAT RIP-OFF REPORT SUGGESTS YOU DO: Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish you file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E. According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days. If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 # , and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges. Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/comptroller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get. And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state. Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth. If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form. CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here. Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action. And good luck Let us know how you do! ED Magedson Founder, Rip-off Report.com & Author of www.ripoffrevenge.com EDitor@RipoffReport.com badbusinessbureau.com www.ripoffreport.com Don't let them get away with it. Make sure they make the Rip-off Report! We are not lawyers. We are not a collection agency. We are Consumer Advocates. ...the victims' advocate WE are Civil and Human Rights Activists We are a Worldwide Consumer Reporting News Agency ...by consumers, for consumers CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.
Oct 22 2005
WLI Reservation Rewards unauthorized credit card charges every month Ripoff Shelton Connecticut
I used this company to make a reservation for a hotel. When I got there I found out that no reservation had been made for me. I just realized that the company has been charging my credit card $10 every month for 5 months for a service they never performed. Ripoff! Kevin Sanford, FloridaU.S.A.
Feb 14 2004
Wli Reservation Rewards ripoff Shelton Connecticut
Yes I went to go check out my account and $7.00 was taking out of my checking account. I want to stop this now. If there is no other way that I can't stop them, then I would take legal action. Tarshika Durham, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Feb 10 2004
WLI RESERVATION REWARDS ripoff! Fraudulent credit card billing. internet
While checking my Visa bill I found a $7.00 charge from WLI*RESERVATION REWARDS which I did not authorize. I have no idea what the charge is for, or how this FAKE company got my Visa card number. I have called both telephone numbers list for this comapny, both are disconnected. This is an absolute SCAM. Anthony Pollock Pines, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Feb 10 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards check card ripoff What a hassle! Internet
To whom it may concern, I was checking my entries in my checking account and found that a company called WLI Reservation REwards charged my account for $7. 00 without my concent. It was on there since Jan.9 and Feb 9 I imeadiately called my bank and informed them and they are disputing this charge and I also closed my credit/ Check card. What a hassle! One thing in life I hate more than anything are thieves. Something needs to be done about these people. Douglas Ukiah, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Feb 21 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards 7$ charged in my credit card without authorization Shelton Connecticut
I found this company WLI Reservation Rewards charging $7 in my credit card this month and last month. I have absolutely not signed up on any plan offered by this company. After googling for this company and having found so many complaints, I feel so mad. This is just plainly wrong. I will call them up for cancellation and refund ASAP. Chuntak San Joe, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: San Jose, California
Feb 22 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards 888-688-5995 ripoff, Scam, Stole, theives Internet
I Use the internet for banking and as I was looking through it I noticed that there was $7 withdrew to a WLI Reservation rewards. I never gave money or bought anything from such a name. My on-line bank account let's me go back as far as 3 months and every damn month they took $7 out WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. So i'm not sure on how long this crap has been going on, they take it out around the 20th of every month. On monday i'm going to go to my bank and get to the bottom of this, and see if I can restrict payment to these bastards. Derek Tea, South DakotaU.S.A.
Feb 22 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Shelton Connecticut
Today, I happened to look at my bank statement online and found out that I have an unauthorized $9.00 out from my Debit card account. So I typed that on Google.com and found out the rip-off report website, that I am not the only victim here. I called up my bank and make a report. And also went to the wli reservation website and surprised to see that I am a member since December 2003, that is absurb,. I never join that membership before. And the most scary part is they have my credit card number. But do not have any other information of mine. So this is a fraud. I cancel my membership immediately and the online statement is they will refund my $9.00 back and I will definitely make sure of that. I will also emailed to all my friends and make sure they know about this too. Chelx New York, New York USA Chelsea New York, New YorkU.S.A.
Feb 21 2004
WLI RESERVATION REWARDS ripped off $9.00 from my bank account! Rip-off! Internet
I noticed a $9.00 charge on my bank account from RESERVATIONREWARDS. I've never heard of the company. I tried a Google search and found this web page with a similar report. I went to www.RESERVATIONREWARDS.com and found the company, but still have never seen the company before. James Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Feb 23 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Deceptive subscription resulting in unexpected credit card charge Shelton Connecticut
After making a hotel reservation through Hotels.com, I received one or more e-mails from WLI Reservation Rewards, seeming to imply an association with Hotels.com and requesting a response to get an extra $10 discount on my next reservation. I OKed that - and only that, to my knowledge - and now a $9 monthly subscription charge shows up on my credit card. A call to Reservation Rewards got the charge reversed, but how many out there do not even notice such a charge? There are many complaints on the Web about this company. Hotels.com admits to some kind of affiliation with Reservation Rewards, but appear to accept no responsibility and are evasive about their relationship, at least according to e-mails and phone conversations I have experienced with their representatives. David Pensacola, FloridaU.S.A.
Feb 05 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards and buy.com RIP-OFF! Internet
Noticed a $7 charge on my VISA and called them to see what's up. Found out they've been charging me seen July and got really pissed off. Said I signed up for it when I bought something from Buy.com. Yelled and threatened them and finally got refund for all those charges back. JUST DON'T BACK DOWN!! Can't believe these jerks to think they can get away with stuff like that. Pissed Pasadena, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Feb 17 2004
WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff billers tricked me somehow with a $10 off CD purchase Internet
I ordered a CD from a bands website. After the Purchase a $10 off coupon for your next cd purchase came up for CCnow.com. I thought it was just a coupon or whatever. WLI now charges my credit card $7 a month for some coupon club internet membership. I cancelled it quick and they refunded the current month's dues. I didn't feel like pressing to get my other $14 back cause I was at work when i called-but furious nonetheless-I contacted the band to let them know their website led to this. I work in computers so I am very careful. They got me for $14-a twelve pack!!! Chris Dallas, TexasU.S.A.
Feb 17 2004
ReservationRewards.com - WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Using credit card without authorization Dishonest fraudulent billing Shelton Connecticut
I found a couple $7.00 charges on my credit card. I called the found the company, and called them up. I was told that I signed up for their rewards program while buying movie tickets online on fandango.com. So beware while using fandango. Of coarse I don't recall signing up for this service, and canceled my subscription. Kirk Roseville, CaliforniaU.S.A.

Showing 76-100 | Showing Page 4 of 263