AMAZON.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: amazon.com

There may be more reports for "amazon.com"

For more results perform a general search for "amazon.com"

Showing 51-75 of 1,016 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "amazon.com"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jul 30 2013
Amazon.com AMAZON A RIPOFF Seattle Washington
They ripped me off - $387.Jim McGovern(((ROR redacted)))
Entity: Tasco, Washington
Aug 22 2013
amazon.com Trade In Internet
My wife and I both traded our cell phones into amazon for trade in value. Their website says that if the phone is sent in and is in better condition than the one listed it will be upgraded. I sent in a flawless phone and was only given good status. (this isn't the main reason for the complaint). My wife's phone was denied and told it would be sent back to us. There is no reason it should have been denied. The complaint has to do with the customer service representatives we spoke with. We had to contact and speak with 9 different people at amazon to even find out the status of our trade in when it was sent in. The phone arrived and showed delivered from our tracking info on the 15th. As of the 21st it finally was processed. We couldn't find any kind of information on the phone. When we called in, we were lied to numerous times about when we would find out a status update on the phones. After they processed the phones and we were told that it was denied and would be sent back to us, we were told that they would try to expedite shipping to get the phone back to us as soon as possible. We were promised a call back to be told of the status of the phone being shipped back by TODAY. We never received a call back. We called back today and were told no notes were recorded on the call about the previous calls. Tyler was rude to my wife and had told her that she was wasting his time and made her feel like she was a horrible person for even calling in. We finally got a hold of someone tonight who said that they never expedite shipping and wouldn't be able to assist us at all, and it could be up to 2 additional weeks before we get our original phone back. Which will give me no time to even try to sell my iPhone to another vendor before they announce another iPhone. So I am screwed out of the value of my phone regardless. From the numerous lies and phone calls, I feel like that I can't even trust them to send the phone back at all and that it will even be in the same condition or have the accessories that I sent in. I feel that every person I spoke with told us a different story and really didn't care about customer service at all. We received confirmation from the last person that we were promised things that weren't true in order to get us off the phone. I feel this is a horrible business practice and needs to be looked into.
Sep 14 2013
Amazon.com Rip Off Scam Artists Seattle Washington
I contacted Amazon about a order from Book Grove that was placed on August 28, 2013 and mailed from Milwaukee Wiscosnin to Ct Dodge Iowa. i proceeded to let them know how much trouble it has been and I have not recieved my order on Sept 12, 2013. I also let them know that I was being transferred out of town and it is strange that I have not received the order when it takes 6.5hrs to drive there. The Supervisor said that she seen the emails including one that was a complete lie stating USPS Media Website states 4-14 business days up to 21 business days. I went to that site and it clearly states 2-8 days with a asterisk on the 8 days as stating mail outside the US may take longer. Amazon is clearly defiant in acknowledging that the customer got ripped off and refuses help. They even went as far as saying that I will be charged a return fee and also re-shipping fee to send it back to them. How I never got the package!!! I WILL never shop Amazon and will procede to contact BBB and let them know about this. My Uncle is a Postmaster and he even agrees that from Milwaukee Wisconsin to Ft Dodge Iowa would at the most for standard delivery be 4 days not including Sunday.
Dec 01 2016
AMAZON.COM BAIT AND SWITCH Nationwide
Order a tv from AMAZOM.COM which was to be a 120 refresh rate instead they sent me a 60 and refuse to make write. They used the BAIT AND SWITCH . I have the box and order form and they just told me tough luck!
Jun 20 2015
Amazon.com Internet
 Amazon decided to review my account and hold my funds and won't pay me for a computer I sold nor a tablet. Three times I was told the funds would transfer and every week it's a new excuse why I am not getting paid despite no complaints and proof of delivered items
Mar 13 2015
Amazon.com PRIME is a scam Internet
Prime is supposed to provide free shipping without having to reach the $35 purchase amount. Prior to accepting PRIME, their employee confirmed this supposed free shipping, period. However, many items are labeled add-on items which can not be shipped without meeting the total required. So you pay $99 non-refundable (reguardless of what the written advert says) and you still have to reach a changing total.  Shame on Amazon, PRIME is a great advertizing tool to enhance the bottom line of the company. For the consumer, not much has changed. If you plan on saving the $99 on the remaining items per Amamzon policy, you will be buying enormous amounts per month and have no problem making their minimum purchase amount.
Nov 24 2015
Amazon.com Sales Rip off via third party Internet
I went on Amazon.com to price a tablet. While there, a Voyager tablet went from $49.55 to $44.27. I attempted to order it at the lower price, but the higher price kept showing up. I chatted with one foreign rep, who couldn't understand the price had lowered after telling her four times. I then called and spoke with another foreign rep, who kept repeating the same thing over and over and also couldn't understand the price had lowered. By the time they got done messing around, and while I was speaking with an American supervisor, the price went UP to $49.99. He told me multiple times (like I am stupid) that they had no control over what a third party vendor did. Nowhere on the ad was a third-party vendor mentioned, only Amazon and their logo. Eventually, he said he would issue me a credit for the difference, which Amazon doesn't usually do with a third-party vendor. Again I told him there was no third-party vendor, only Amazon mentioned in the ad. He had me place my order, at $49.99 and he was to issue me a credit for the difference. Guess what showed up on the last page of my order? A THIRD PARTY vendor's name = Outlet. Surprise, surprise! After completing my order, thinking I was getting the price of $44.27 with the credit, I got an email from Wes W, the supervisor, stating he had given me a promotional credit of $6 toward my NEXT purchase! He did not give me the credit on my current purchase as he led me to believe. I sent in their survey and told them what happened. I got an email from Amazon telling me they were so sorry, but they could not issue me a credit. Now I don't know if I'll get the credited amount or not. I recently re-joined Amazon Prime. I will be cancelling that service and it will be some time, if ever, that I deal with Amazon.com again. That $6 meant more to them than this customer.
Mar 29 2017
Feb 22 2017
Amazon.com Subscribe and Save Scam
  Amazon.com has recently adopted a Subscribe and Save feature which is total BS. As another user wrote, the Subscribe and Save feature is mainly available on everyday commodities like toilet paper, dishwashing liquid, deodorant etc. Items you will use and need to buy again at some frequency. The thought is that you purchase an item you typical buy often  and subscribe to have amazon send you the same order each month. You save a few cents and you don’t have to hassle with manually purchasing it each month. The Bait: Let say for example an 8lb bag of kitty litter is $8, if you Subscribe you will Save $1 on the order and they will send it to you for $7 and presumably you will save by paying $7 dollars for the same order each month thereafter.   The Switch: As the other use wrote, the terms and conditions state that amazon can charge you the price listed for the item the day it is shipped, not the price you originally agreed to when you set up the Subscribe and Save. So, you pay $7 for the first order instead of $8, then the next month amazon charges you $31 for an 8lb bag of kitty litter (nearly 4x the original cost) because they can.   The Results: If you’re a busy person and don’t check your bank statements, you will never know you're being ripped off. If you do happen to notice the over change, like the other reviewer noted, it might be too late as you might have already opened and used the product. And if you’re on a fix income, this can be devastating to your budget. As a result, millions are being ripped off as amazon baits you into a Subscribe and Save with the promise of saving a few cents, and then hikes the prices of these items to double, triple or more of the original value on subsequent auto orders. Personal examples: Sounds unrealistic right? Wrong. Many people have personal experience with this and there are numerous reports on this ripoff sceme. The kitty litter story above is true. I've never been keen on allowing any company repeat assess to my bank account without my knowledge and consent each time, so I never signed up for the Subscribe and Save feature. However I did purchase an 8lb bag of kitty litter for $8 buck a few months ago. When I logged back in to purchase another bag, I was shocked to see the list price at $31. I noted several reviews on the item complaining about the price hike, many stating they were Subscribe and Save customers who subscribe when the product was 8 dollars and had been charged double or triple on subsequent orders. Originally I though the seller must of exploited the system and hiked the prices, however another review pointed out all of these order were fulfilled and shipped by amazon. This isn’t a bad seller screwing people over, this is Amazon itself screwing its’ repeat customers over. The reviewers point about it being Amazon gouging people, garnered more proof for me when I attempted to update my review of this item to point out the dangers of the “Subscribe and Save” feature  and warn people against subscribing. My review was never updated or posted.  I looked at another everyday item I purchased in the past few months, a 150 oz bottle of laundry detergent. I purchased this item at $7 , it was now listed at $21 (3x the original cost). I tried to post a review warning people the price has tripled and not to subscribe, and that review was also never posted. Amazon filtered my reviews because they warned about their  “Subscribe and Save” scam. I also note no reviews on the detergent complaining of the price hike as amazon must of deleted them. I’m sure the reviews complaining of the price hike and “Subscribe and Save” scam on the kitty litter will also be delete soon. It's important to note it is not that the prices of these commodities suddenly spiked in the market place either. I googled both these items and found them for their original respective prices at many places like Walmart and Target. This is an Amazon scam, since Amazon would not let me post the warning against their “Subscribe and Save” scam in the reviews, I’m posting it here. Bottom line: DO NOT “Subscribe and Save.” It may save you a buck in the beginning, but it will cost you way more in the long run. Just purchase your items as you need them and stay in control of your money.
Feb 25 2017
Amazon.com Does not deliver as promissed Internet
Amazon promissed delivery of a Brothers printer.  This arrived minus parts.  Called and they said they would pick-up and replace.  They had delivered the first one on UPS and had UPS pick up.  They stated the replacement would arrive by 3PM. Around 2:30PM they stated we would have it before 8PM.  After this we called and they stated it would be delived shortly.  After 9PM we called and they stated that a delivery was made in Phoenix.  We are located over 100 miles away.  They stated delivery would be made tomorrow.  I need this to send my customers' invoices.  Ended up going elsewhere to purchase printer.  They are not customer friendly and I will never consider them as a source they are not reliable.
Dec 13 2017
Amazon.com Amazon charges sellers for customer damaged returns! Washington
Beware if you are a seller on Amazon using their Fullfillment by Amazon (FBA) service. This is a service that allows you to send your product inventory to an amazon warehouse for storage. When a customer on amazon orders your product, amazon ships the order from their warehouse. The customer is then allowed to freely trash your product, damage it, steal parts from it and then return what is left to amazon where amazon rolls out the red carpet for it and then promptly and fully refunds the customer WITH YOUR MONEY! Here is the policy as stated by Amazon: Amazon does not accept responsibility nor reimburse for returned items that are: Damaged by a customer This is not something we were aware of until we had a slew of big ticket returns of customer damaged products, many from the same customer. We had to fight like hell to get amazon to reimburse some of the money. And we have yet to get reimbursed for several hundred dollars. Needless to say, we are bringing back all our inventory from amazon and not using their FBA service any more. Our Advice: DON'T SELL ON AMAZON!
Entity: Washington
Feb 20 2013
Amazon.com Amazon.com Gift Card Dept. Amazon.com sells fraudulent gift cards. Internet
I received an Amazon.com $50 gift card from my daughter on December 25th.  She purchased it online on 12/18/2012. On 2/4/2013, I scratched off the cover off the gift card claim code in order to use the value of the card.  Upon entering my claim code on Amazon's site, it was stated  that the card value had already been redeemed by a person not known to our family.  I immediately called Amazon's Customer Service. The representative took all of the pertinent information and said that she must forward it to the Gift Card Department and I would hear from them soon. Three additional lengthy phone conversations and two weeks later,  Amazon has done nothing to resolve the situation.  The Gift Card Department insists that it must talk to the purchaser of the card, even though they received all of the purchase data (date of purchase, order number and purchaser's name).  There has been no meaningful attempt to replace the gift card or find out why it was redeemed by another individual whose name and account information is known to them. In my opinion, this is a blatant rip-off and fraudulent business transaction done by Amazon.com.
Oct 10 2012
Amazon.com Warehouse Deals, Inc Amazon.com Warehouse Deals, Inc Amazon Amazon.com Fraud Alert! Warehouse Deals, Inc is a fraudulent Internet co. created by Amazon.com Hebron, Kentucky
Amazon.com SCAM - DO NOT BUY FROM Warehouse Deals, Inc. on amazon.comPurchased item from Warehouse Deals, Inc via Amazon.con website. After receiving the wrong item, I called Amazon.con customer service. Amazon representative in India was making his best attempt to tell me that he can not replace the item. Also he said Amazon.con is not affiliated with Warehouse Deals, Inc.This is not true. Amazon.con owns Warehouse Deal, inc. and the warehousedeals.com domain name. I did a WHOIS look up on warehousedeals.com and it is registered to Amazon.com.Therefore, when the call center boy in India says Amazon.com is not affiliated with Warehouse Deals, Inc and they connot send me the correct item as advertised, this is a lie.Amazon.com owns Warehouse Deals, Inc. therefore they are the ones who posted the fraudulent ad on their own website. They should have made this right by sending me the correct item. They control the commerce on their website.
Entity: Hebron, Kentucky
Dec 06 2004
AMAZON.COM RIPPING OFF LITTLE KIDS FRAUD NEW YORK
I AM OUTRAGED. I ordered 2 ninetendo ds systems for my kids for Christmas. I placed these orders on 11/21/04, They said delivery date would be 11/30/04. They not only never shipped these items!!!!, but now they are telling me that they don't know if these orders will be filled. And to add insult to injury they are still taking orders for these with Christmas delivery but now they are charging twice as much money!!! This is bait and switch. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM IF YOU WANT YOUR ITEMS FOR CHRISTMAS.!!!!! They have really screwed up my kids Christmas. CAROLE CHARLOTTE, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: NEW YORK, New York
Jun 27 2005
Toysrus.com, Amazon.com outrageous shipping offsets discount prices Internet
Consumers beware! I ordered several toys from toysrus.com for this upcoming Christmas. I've done this for several years, so didn't read through my invoice carefully (my bad!). When I checked my checking account for charges, I realized that I paid nearly as much for shipping as I did for the toys, and that they were all being shipped out seperately (including duplicates that I had ordered for nieces and nephews), which means that I was charged even more! I purchased $108.00 in toys, and was charged $80.00 in shipping charges. I've shopped in this manner (internet) for several years, since with 6 children under the age of 12, it's often more convenient, and I've always gotten better prices. However, given the new shipping policy, I would have been farther ahead to hire the babysitter, driven 45 miles to the mall, went shopping and even gotten lunch! Don't waste your time on toysrus.com this year if you're trying to make your money stretch, because while they have some wonderful prices on toys, they more than make up the savings with their shipping. (total 13 toys, being sent in 6 shipments, with eight seperate charges to my account). Guess you just can't trust anyone these days....... Lori Kalkaska, MichiganU.S.A.
Jul 24 2003
Amazon.com Gift Certificate Rip Off My Experience Internet
This is my experience with Amazon Gift Certificates and I know for a fact that this has happened to many others. In 2002 I was give a $ 50.00 gift certificate for Christmas. I wanted to use the money for something I really wanted. I needed a new photo editing software. Micrografx picture publisher was offered on the Web Site of Amazon and I was thrilled to be able to get this and use my gift certificate. 3 months went by and when I finally found a phone number to call about the order I was told that it was not available. After waiting all that time I had to order it from Yahoo sales and received it right away. Well again I still had a gift certificate that I had to use and I needed a new sweeper. I order a Bissell and was very thrilled that it did arrive to my house ok. I was very pleased until I turned it on to use it and it caught on fire. It had to be repackaged and returned as defective. Well I still had a gift certificate to use and I was doing genealogy research on Native Americans so I decided to use my gift certificate to order books (How could they miss on this). The books I wanted came to over 100.00 and when I tried to use my 50.00 gift certificate it had disappeared in my account. Could not find a telephone number this time to call about it so I did send an email and I was told it had expired. Well I did have another gift certificte of 35.00 sent to me by my brother that was only 2 months old. I ordered a 35.00 book on April 29, 2003 using that gift certificate. Well guess what, that order has been delayed 3 times and finally cancelled by Amazon. I suppose that they delay orders on gift certificates and send defective products so that they can collect the gift certificate money. I will tell my brother please no Amazon gift certificates. The book I ordered I could get at my local bookstore and walk out with it the same day. Bad Business Amazon!!!!! Peggy Springfield, OhioU.S.A.
Jul 06 2002
Amazon.com Coupon is a deceptive rip-off fraud. Seattle, Washington
You didn't honor one of your $5 coupons. Sure you pretended like it went through and that you would honor it when the order was placed and the confirmation email was sent, but after the order was in the shipping process and couldn't be cancelled you added the $5 back on to the total. Isn't that like changing the rules after the game has already started? Or do you just like ripping people off with deceptive promotions? If not explain to me and the other consumers who will read this letter on RipOff-Report.com how my purchase Grand Total as stated in your email went from $298.83 to $303.83 conveniently after the order could not be cancelled. Out of my last 20 purchases online (over $2400 worth), 18 have been through other dependable online merchants and 2 through Amazon because I still can't place an order with you and be confident that nothing will go wrong because something usually does. This last order is a typical example. Order No. 102-6299731-0864947 Dave Jacksonville, Florida
Aug 09 2002
Amazon.com charged for items that never get shipped
I ordered a video tape which was reported as being in stock. It went into their shipping soon status, which means you have been charged and cannot cancel or change the order. From my experience, shipping soon status means may ship someday, now that we have your money we don't care anymore. For those of you who also have had problems with Amazon.com, but have been unable to find there phone number on the web site (it's not there), I have found it out through much effort. It is 800-201-7575. Scott Fort Myers, Florida
Entity:
69, Report #520147
Nov 05 2009
amazon.com Sell on Amazon.com's Marketplace at your own risk!!!, Internet
Several months ago, I listed a cd on Amazon.com's Marketplace. I used their sell your stuff function to type in the UPC code to find the necessary info about it. It was an out-of-print cd that was brand new and sealed. The album that appeared on Amazon.com's website for the info I typed sure looked like the one I held. Same cover, same copyright year, same tracklist.  A customer bought it on 9/29/09, received it 10/3/09, and waited until 11/3/09 to contact me and tell me it was the wrong version of the cd. Not only that, but he also opened it even though it was the wrong cd. I contacted Amazon.com, and they said that I should have sold him the right one and I owe him a full refund, so I refunded the buyer. Amazon.com didn't address the part of the email where I told them their website function told me that this was the right cd.  I've done more research since then, and the only info I can find for a 2002 release of Dabrye's Instrmntl is the Japanese version that he was looking to buy. Now I think I did sell him the right cd and the buyer is being dishonest. I think he was savvy enough to know that I wouldn't be able to prove my side if he claims it's the wrong cd. Amazon's policy is such that if you sell someone anything short of exactly what they ordered, you owe them a full refund.  Come on, this guy needed a month to find out it was the wrong cd, AND he wants me to believe he opened it without looking at it first to see if it was the right one? That sounds fishy to me and Amazon.com's policies allowed it to happen. So now, I'm out an irreplaceable out-of-print cd and the $32.98 the buyer paid for it.
Sep 14 2008
Samsung, Amazon.com Rebate RIPOFF! Stacy, Minnesota
My wife bought me a Samsung Bluetooth through Amazon.com, whoch came with a $30 rebate. We filed our rebate papers and KEPT copies of everything we sent. The rebate was DENIED because we had utilized the wrong form! (Clearly not true, as we checked our copy and it was the correct form, and was the one provided by Amazon.) Amazon would not intercede on our behalf, even though Amazon did a significant amount of marketing on behalf of said rebate. We wrote a letter to Samsung's rebate fullfillment company, elclosing a copy fo the cortrect form, but got zero respoinse. On the rebate form there is a phone number to contact as well. That phone number has been DISCONNECTED. Upon searching the Internets, it looks like Samsung has had many problems with rebates, not just ours. And thanks, AMAZON, for contributing to their SCAM! Ace Van Nuys, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Stacy, Minnesota
Jul 30 2008
Amazon.com stealing money and treating sellers like craps!! Internet
I'm a seller on amazon for many years now, until recently I closed all my listings and took my business elsewhere. A buyer complaint about not receiving his item and filed a chargeback with his credit card company, of course amazon always hold sellers money (they also never fail to suck commissions from all sellers out of every sales) and refunded the buyer (no question ask) in this kind of situation. Although I provided the tracking and showed it was delivered a month ago, greedy dishonest buyers can lie about anything and get away with everything since amazon supported many thieves and liars with their A-Z buyers satisfaction guarantee and protection. Under this A-Z, basically sellers have no rights whatsoever, and buyers can say and get away w/ everything, they can also give you negative feedbacks to ruin your business/reputation and as a seller you cant give neg. feed or do anything about it. It doesn't really matter what sellers do or say, or the fact you ship it out, or if you provided the tracking or follow amazon's selling guidelines etc. as long as the buyers dissatisfied, they can KEEP the item AND get their money back the same time, NO need to ship it back to sellers. And if you complain to amazon about chargebacks, they'll just ignore you as if you're not even exists, sometimes they'll send you automated email w/ BS messages just trying to keep you wait and quite for a while. I read hundreds of sellers complaining about amazon holding/stolen their money, being unfair and treating their sellers like dirt etc. but I wonder if many of them are brave and angry enough to take actions and file lawsuits against amazon. They certainly keep stealing money and treating their sellers like craps, even now, maybe if more people give them problems and sue them, then theyll start paying more attention and treating their sellers better!!! Angry seller Chino Hill, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Apr 30 2009
Amazon.com seller central very bad behavior Seattle Washington
I have been selling for 2 years at amazon ,i had about 4000 orders for the last 2 years they made on me $20.000 commission when i did not make this amount in profits in this whole time period just recently i was closed for vacation for 2 weeks ,i left for all my costumers a email that i will be able to take care of costumer service when i come back ,i Had processed 3 refunds the day after my vacation ,just regular changed mind reasons etc.nobody complained anything to but on the computer system it showed up like this last 7 days 0 orders 3 returns ,this is above their standard for refunds against orders ,so i got i email that they are suspending my account ,i emailed them and they wanted detail information about all my feedback's etc.since i allreay was under review then i got a final suspension note that i violated their rules ,they accusing me with things that i never never never NEVER did even one time since i am a seller ,(for example 1 buyer complained in a feedback that this item taste bad ,a good brand name item which a sold a lot first i gave a refund then i told him to tell the company that he feels or thinks this item is damaged ) but because amazon's seller performance team are just lazy to look in to any any detail they took this against me saying that i violated their rules by selling false imitation products )which could be proven on a million ways that this never happened ,even if i wanted god forbid you can't get false products on this ,and who would be crazy to do it anyway which normal seller who is 15/20 years in bussines would ever sell false products on a profit of 2 dollars ,so just because 1 customer 1 time said i think this has a bad taste ,a real false allegation ,so amazon judged me the way similar to Stalin's rules in the soviet union ,and they are allways right ,and i should drop.. whenever i had any question concern on anything how to proceed i always called them up for guidance and advice and always followed their rules 100% i have had over 500 feedback's 97% + positive ,and for no good reason they throwing me out like a i would be a piece of garbage i was a top costumer oriented seller ever ,but some costumers will write bad feedback's sometimes like this this CD player was broken on day one but wait a minute i sold you a shirt not a CD player so the costumer has a option to remove it but if he refuses ,Amazon will leave it on the system,and this will be counted against you if it hits over a certain percentage what they determined, it will be added up right or wrong,they are the smartest the best the greatest business on the planet and all the sellers who could be much more ethical than them are just a peace of s....... there is no second guessing them ,how could the only way of judging be one time computer numbers ?when you listen to the facts it is screaming obvious that nothing wrong has been done ************a other point with Amazon if the costumer will say i never received this for instance but the carriers tracking number says yes ,the seller will always lose if there is no signature if you sent this with post office for example it is a known fact don't try this please the sellers are always wrong, and the buyers always right in any circumstance and situation what a great way to solve disputes hooray all the thieves found a company who will ALWAYS stand by their site for them J.norman dallas, TexasU.S.A.
Aug 19 2009
Amazon.com Holding orders hostage Panama City, Florida
Amazon.com offers free shipping on some items over 25.00.But this entails them holding your order for up to 8 days to impress upon you the value of paying for shipping.Do not believe Amazon gives you anything for free without a back slapping. They simply do not. Unlike (((competitor's name redacted))) sellers who ship the same whether they offer free shipping or not. I ordered two boxes of candy, 7 pounds weight, from amazon and they have it on a 6 day hold before actually shipping the order, total price 25.98. In contrast I bought two mattress toppers 45 pounds total weight from an (((redacted))) seller and received those in three days from California to Florida. That was also free shipping. The price I paid on (((redacted))) for the mattress toppers was 26.01 Both sellers use Fedex. No wonder I spend thousands of dollars a year with (((competitor's name redacted))) and less than 200.00 with Amazon. What A ripoff!Free super saver shipping by Amazon.com is  a stupid marketing ploy to get buyers to pay for premium delivery to get orders in the same time they would get them everywhere else for free.So Amazon next time you want to stick it to someone in your policies and procedures we are going to back slap you!***WHAP***American consumers do not negotiate with internet terrorists .FREE my Chick O Sticks .Let my candy GO! <font color=red><a href=/whyedited.asp target=why>  sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitors name </a></font>
Entity: , Internet
Jun 09 2009
Amazon.com Amazon SUSPENDED MY SELLER ACCOUNT UNFAIRLY. Internet
Amazon.com unfairly suspended my seller account on the charges of selling copyrighted (pirated) material. When I indicated to them that I was not selling pirated material of any kind (I was only selling original DVD's), they ignored my request to send them proof that I was in fact selling original DVD's. When I pressed this issue further, I was sent the following email by Amazon: Hello from Amazon.com. Thank you for writing. After a review of your account by an account specialist, we have decided your account will remain blocked. We regret we are unable to provide further information on this situation. Further correspondence regarding the closure of your selling account will not be answered. The closure of this account is a permanent action. Any subsequent accounts that are opened will be closed as well. Best regards, Seller Performance Team http://www.amazon.com Septa2 IslamabadPakistan Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Amazon.com
Jul 14 2009
Amazon.com My account was closed without cause Seattle, Washington
I was a seller on Amazon.com and have had no problems until one day my account was closed because they believe I am involved with another seller who has had their account closed. I work alone and I don't have help from other sellers. I don't contact other sellers in any way and the company even refuses to disclose the name of the other seller. I was told I cannot open any new accounts and without any real investigation my account was closed. My account wasn't even in an investigative status this all just came out of nowhere. They have no right to make such allegations without proper investigation. John Oakmont, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.

Showing 51-75 | Showing Page 3 of 41