ANDY OVERETT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: andy overett

There may be more reports for "andy overett"

For more results perform a general search for "andy overett"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 04 2010
Andy W Louie Landlord or Slumlord Spokane, Washington
I rented a home from this man, however upon moving in there were several things that were wrong first I had to change locks on doors, clean up all garbage in the front and back yard and there were several loads. Several refrigerators and freezers with Rotted food in them, There was no Woodstove in the home I had to replace that, Toilet in bathroom was full of human waste (poop) the toilet could not be used for over a week. Found out the house has Septic and I had it pumped all at my expense. Last winter pipes froze and water heater went out. I notified him January first with my rent. and it took till March for him to fix. The windows in the house are broken have been since I moved in he told me when he fixed the water heater he had the windows he just needed to find time to replace. I called several times to remind him. June came around he still had done nothing, so I quit paying rent until the windows got fixed. I put 2000 of my own money in to this home. That is not even the best part. The stove that was in the home went out in march and I purchased a used one, he told me it was not his responsiblity, to replace it. Now he is taking me to court to evict me and get this He serves my 16 year old Disable child.  I am going to court to get more time due to he served a minor, however I refuse to pay him, until the windows at least the two big one in the back of the house get fix and my Hot water heater gets fixed. it has been two weeks with No hot water I have 5 children. I have put so much money in to this house and now he tells me that I need to pay him Not to fix these things are you kidding me? I told him I had the money and was more then willing to pay him if he would just fix the things 2 windows and a hot water heater. He told me no I need to pay first. Sorry I think not when it took him 3 months to fix the water heater last time. I told him I am not paying him a thing until things get fixed and I get credit for the things I have paid for. I have 5 children in this home and he made the threat today he was calling Child Protective Services to have my children taken from me because of the living conditions. Only because he won't fix anything. Do NOT rent from this man. He does nothing with the homes he rents. The home i am living in Was condemnable when I moved in, however I have clean the yard and house up quiet a bit and I think I should be credited for that. The home I live in is in Loon Lake Washington however he has houses in spokane and Stevens County Washington
Entity: Spokane, Washington
Aug 31 2011
Andy auto sport lack of customer service and very very late delivery time milpitas, California
On July 11, 2011 ordered back bumper grill for Toyota Truck.  I got a confirmation. It would take 3 to 4 weeks to ship. O.K.  Then on July 19 re'd e-mail that the part would be delivered on Aug. 22.  I waited and waited for 2 more days.  No phone call or e-mail to explain the delay.  I had to call them and their response was that it is backoredered and I asked them to trace it.  Not that they offered to, I had to ask.  Then it will be delivered on Aug 30th, but to be sure I could call the transportation company and confirm on Monday morning.  Not them, no they should not be required to do their job, or even give decent customer service.  I called today on the 30th and spoke with Ryan and asked him to check again.  I was informed that since it was backordered that I could expect to have this problem even though I was upset.  Then I cancelled the order. I ordered this item as a Birthday present at the rate they were going it was going to be a Christmas present.
Entity: milpitas, California
Nov 25 2009
Andy Kurzig gave false billing information, ripped off my visa account Internet
The justanswer.com claims to give expert advice on several issues, among them car repairs. I entered a question and received an useless answer after i had agreed to deposit 28 swedish kr. ( 4 US$ ) via my visa  card. when i received my bill it read 466 kr. approx. 68 US$ and when i logged into my account with justanswer.com it says i have a deposit of 273 kr. !!! Why and for what i have no idea. I am sure this can not be a legal business, so how do I get my money back?
Entity: Internet, Internet
Jan 28 2011
Andy Ahern Andre W Ahern; Bully, Liar, Unprofessional businessman Phoenix, Arizona
I am writing of a matter which I am confident will be of interest to you. Ahern and Associates Ltd, Ahern Consulting Group, Andre W Ahern, Andy Ahern, and his goons are all unprofessional providing extremely bad service.  You will receive numerous telephone calls from his goons, that repeat the same speech all the time I have a client interested in buying your company, would you be interested in selling?  After numerous telephone calls with the hook it results in speaking with the man, Andy Ahern, the powerhouse. At first, it seems like a great call, but then you realize he wants money.  Money is repeated several times in our conversations.  When I said, no. Todd called me several times on trying to get me to send him a check, finally I had to be abrasive and say NO!  Ahern wants your retirement savings.  Ahern wants you to pay him for what other people can te ll you.  I researched about Ahern, and am glad I did.  So, I encourage everyone else before getting involved with Ahern and Associates Ltd, Andre W Ahern, Andy Ahern, Ahern Consulting Group, Ahern Trucking Consultants, Mergers & Acquistions Ahern, please research before anything.  I called around to see how well liked he is in the trucking industry, let's say he is NOT! Before being called by Todd, I had two other men call me, and at one point I heard someone in the back yelling, his goon told me it was Andy Ahern, and his treatment with employees is known to very harsh.  As I've read some of these rip off reports, you can see that also. This company will not deliver as promised.  I would like you to know that I had foreseen the possibility of doing business with Ahern and Associates, Ltd in the future. Unfortunately, however, that will NOT occur if I am to expect this type of service, and please don't solicit my company anymore.
Entity: Phoenix, Arizona
Jun 01 2012
Andy Lamb owns - easttennesseemugshots.com Blackmail and Extortion Greeneville, Tennessee
Andy Lamb owns - easttennesseemugshots.com Andy Lamb - 283 Baileyton Main St, Greeneville, Tennessee 37745 - (423) 972-4662 US Code 18 USC 1030 - Fraud and related activity in connection with computers (2) intentionally accesses a computer without authorization or exceeds authorized access, and thereby obtains (C) information from any protected computer; 18 USC 641 - Public money, property or records Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, or any property made or being made under contract for the United States or any department or agency thereof; Whoever receives, conceals, or retains the same with intent to convert it to his use or gain, knowing it to have been embezzled, stolen, purloined or converted 18 USC 2319 - Criminal infringement of a copyright 17 USC 506 - Criminal offenses (a) Criminal Infringement. (1) In general.Any person who willfully infringes a copyright shall be punished as provided under section 2319 of title 18, if the infringement was committed (A) for purposes of commercial advantage or private financial gain; 18 USC 2261A - Stalking (2) with the intent (A) to kill, injure, harass, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate, or cause substantial  emotional distress to a person in another State or tribal jurisdiction or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of  the United States; or (i) that person; (ii) a member of the immediate family (as defined in section 115 1 of that person; or (iii) a spouse or intimate partner of that person; 18 USC 873 - Blackmail Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both. 18 USC 880 - Receiving the proceeds of extortion A person who receives, possesses, conceals, or disposes of any money or other property which was obtained from the commission of any offense under this chapter that is punishable by imprisonment for more than 1 year, knowing the same to have been unlawfully obtained, shall be imprisoned not more than 3 years, fined under this title, or both.
Entity: Greeneville, Tennessee
31, Report #272044
Sep 03 2007
Judith And Andy Wood The Woods ripped me off! Bradenton Florida
Dear Ripoff readers: This is a plea for help! I purchased a vehicle from Judith and Andy Wood last November. I did everything the wrong way---Just a couple of retired folks in Florida. Andy has a diesel repair shop. I was assured on a number of exchanges through email that all big ticket service work had been performed (I asked all the right question), and that the vehicle was good to go. I originally backed out of the purchase once, but after gaining this information agreed to enter into the purchase. The shipper cost me ($1000) to ship. The driver inspected thoroughly, and reported accurately. Andy apparently was hostile to the driver's inspection and though he was nit picking. I received the vehicle in right on schedule and immediately realized there had been extensive body work which was unreported. After sometime I discovered that indeed the vehicle had suffered damage in Ohio which was also undisclosed to me. The so called repairs were non-existent. One of the items 'repaired broke on my way to family thanksgiving, leaving my two kids and visiting grandparents stranded by the side of the road. This repair cost me over $400 after towing. I had already communicated my suspicion to the Woods via email and they never replied. After having the vehicle inspected, I received even more bad news, and a dismal report on the overall state of the vehicle. I am hoping someone can help. i would like to recover at least the purchase price of the vehicle in small claims, bu they are in Florida and I am in the upper midwest. I have a child with Cystic Fibrosis and our financial position is shaky to say the least, it's extremely hard to accept this ripoff in the face of reality. I had bought this vehicle with the intention of using it as a family vehicle to take a vacation or two to relieve the stress we face with my son---this has been quite the opposite! This has been very hard on my marriage too. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it---thank you~am Alan Madison, South DakotaU.S.A.
Entity: Bradenton, Florida
Aug 03 2005
ANDY GOLD - GETPAIDTOTRY.COM FRAUDULENT, RIPOFF, SCAMMING, & DISHONEST BROOKLYN New York
I signed up with www.getpaidtotry.com in July 2005. They send you e-mails to sign up with different companies and you get paid for this. I got an e-mail on July 23rd to sign up with Healthsaver for a $1.00 processing fee and within 24 hours of signing up with Healthsaver I would get $6.25 put into my paypal account. I signed up with Healthsaver and I never got my $6.25 into my paypal account. I got another e-mail on July 24th to sign up with Blockbuster and receive $10.00 into my paypal account within 48 hours. I signed up with Blockbuster and never received my $10.00 in my paypal account. I wrote to www.getpaidtotry.com and they wrote back it might be pending and that was it. I wrote them back each day for four days and noone every e-mailed me back. Finally on July 30th I wrote them three times in one day and I got an e-mail back and it said to stop e-mailing them and I was being put at the bottom of the line to be processes now. I wrote them back about this and they wrote back saying one more e-mail from me they would turn it in as harassment. This is August 3rd and I have not received anymore e-mails from them for anything and I have never gotten the money I was promissed. They have broke there agreement and are very rude. I believe they scam people and are frauds. Pamela Sellersburg, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: BROOKLYN, New York
Dec 29 2013
Andy Mohr Ford I Almost Wrecked Due To Negligence! Plainfield Indiana
On Friday, December 27, 2013, I took my Ford cus in to Andy Mohr Ford's Service Dept. for wheel bearing replacement. I was the first customer there before they opened, yet had to waited 4 hours for an unfinished job. When I left the dealership, the car was fine until later that afternoon. As my husband was driving, we could hear a popping sound; moreso when we turned corners.  I just thought maybe the technician had over tightened the bolts on the wheel assembly. My husband parked the car at home and didn't go out the rest of the evening. The next day, we had some errands to run and drove my car. On my way home, we heard the popping again, but there was a clattering sound along with the popping. My car started to veer off the road even though the steering wheel was being turned left. In other words, the tires went one way, while the steering wheel went the other way.  We almost went off the road.  The car jerked hard. My daughter became very frightened and we thought we were going to wreck. The brakes wouldn't work either. We were right near our home so we were able to get the car into the driveway and park it. I immediately called Andy Mohr Ford, but the only person available was a receptionist. I explained we had an emergency and needed to speak to someone in the Service Dept. or she could better direct my call. She told me she was sorry for what happened, but there was nothing she could do and we'd just have to wait until Monday and bring the car back in. I told her we couldn't drive the car, and she said Well, sorry. I guess you'll have to have it towed here. I in turn called our warranty company and the representative there was a little more helpful. I'm still trying to figure out if Andy Mohr has a Complaints Dept. and we are now out of our deductible and a vehicle; not to mention shaken up and achy from the jerking of the car.
Entity: Plainfield, Indiana
Dec 03 2012
craigsflagger.net Andy Stone Adrien Stone Internet Scam , Internet
Craigsflagger.net is a pure scam. The owner is a the biggest liar who accuses you and yells at you for many things. Their software doesn't even work. Don't buy from them.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Jul 04 2014
Andy Ross The Pajama Man Mr Insurance of Nevada Con Artist Internet
Please read this if you are looking into working with Andy Ross as an insurance agent, looking into his Pajamaman school, or even a former student of his. This man is a CON ARTIST who will do everything and anything to make money off your hardwork. First, his school is priced at $5000 and provides no unique systemor information as his website claims. He will come off as charismatic initially and will maybe teach you a few things about the industry, but it is nothing you cannot learn directly from the carriers or an FMO, and those options don't cost a dime. Once you become a student he will try to continue to drain $ from you. He will offer you leads that he claims his brick and mortar agency uses. That is a complete lie, he has no brick and mortar agency. He uses that line all the time to legitimize his virtual agency.  He then will try to get you set up selling some health product where he will give you a very low commission where he will earn considerably more commission on your business with overrides. He claims over and over that he does not make $ on the student. Not true. He also has run many Virtual Agencies selling various products over the phone with his students or other agents that he has recruited to come work for him. He uses these people to line his own pockets. Every day he will get on the phone and give a ra ra speach to the group, claiming how much $ you can make. The problem is he will not pay you. He may pay the student, but if you are an agent that has not gone through the school, you will submit business and chances are he will keep most if not all of your commissions. He will come up with some excuse about why you did not get paid but insist that you will at some point. His hope is that he can get a few weeks to a month out of an agent, collecting almost all of the commission for himself. He then tries to continuously recruit agents selling them the same snake oil and keeping their $. There is a reason he has had success selling his school, and selling his Virtual Agency to agents. He can paint a great picture. He is a phenomenal sales person. This man is extremely charismatic and personable. At the end of the day, however, he is a greedy, manipulitive, Con Artist that uses everyone around him for his own gain.Like I said at the start of this post. Stay away from this man at all costs. He is a parasite who will use you to line his own pockets. I was a former student who saw all of this from the inside. It wasn't until I left working with him that I began to have a successful career in the insurance industry.
May 20 2013
Andy Jones Dynamic Recovery Solutions is a SCAM!! New London Texas
I received a letter from Dynamic Recovery Solutions on May the 20, 2013. When I opened the letter I saw it was a collection company. I haven't bought anything on credit in over 20years! I noticed it was for the amount of $424.56 and supposedly the Browning/APMS was the original creditor. I have never bought anything from Browning!! I checked on this so-called company (Dynamic Recovery) and all they are is a scam looking to make people pay them so they will go away. If you receiver a letter from these people call your local BBB and report them!!! I tried to call DRS but all I got was a recording of a recording!! They are a scam!! Do NOT send any money to these people!!!!
Entity: New London, Texas
May 27 2016
Andy Mohr Ford Nightmare of a Car Plainfield Indiana
Boyfriend bought a used 2007 Chevy Cobalt, was told it was in good condition. One month after buying the brakes needed to be replaced, after three months the battery was having issues and had to replace as it had gotten so low that it actually froze over in November.  Battery issues again in March and found out it's because of the GPS locator the bank had them install and it was drawing power when the car was off. Andy Mohr claimed they couldn't fix or touch it without the approval of the bank, contacted the bank and they said Andy Mohr is responsible for all repairs on the GPS and they don't need permission since Andy Mohr installed it -- and they want him to pay $100 for a full diagnostic to verify it's that part, even though he showed them the findings on our diagnostic tool. Now, we've figured out that the fuel pump (which had a recall but not in our state?) is cracked, which is going to be a $700+ repair, along with the new battery that was $200, oh and when we went to a mechanic friend to do a diagnostic for free -- ALL FOUR struts need to be replaced. This car was $10k and he had to finance it, so we're stuck with it for a long time -- should've looked at the carfax report first because it lists the history-based value at less than $4k. This car is nowhere near worth the trouble it's caused, if he doesn't unhook the battery every night he'll have to jump it in the morning because it will be completely dead. I understand that people who buy used cars get the short end of the stick, but have a little pride in what you sell and let someone know if they'll need to put more money into actually fixing the car.
Entity: Plainfield, Indiana
Nov 18 2016
Ultimate Limousines (Andy Wagner) SCAM ARTIST / THIEF Riverside California
Booked a limo for my wife's birthday. Had the whole night planned out.  In good faith, payed for the full amount at the time of booking.  2 weeks before the event, we had a family emergency involving our young daughter which meant I had to cancel my wife's birthday plans.  She agreed with the cancellation as we couldn't leave our daughter unnattended and we didn't feel comfortable leaving her. Per the contact, I had until 7 days before the event to cancel for a full refund.  I called and cancelled with Andy himself via phone, 10 days before the event.  Then again 2 days later, confirmed cancellation by replying to the email he used to send me the reservation confirmation. This confirms my email went to the correct email address. The night of the (cancelled) event, a limo shows up at my door.  I tell the driver we canelled 2 weeks ago, he puts Andy on the phone and he acts like he doesn't remember our conversation, (even though I shared personal information with him regarding our daughter's emergency, in which he told me about a similar issue one of his good friends had.  Things no normal human with a functioning brain would forget),  and says he never got the email.  Then says he would issue me a refund.When I don't see a credit on my statement, I start calling him every other day.  For the next two weeks, he gives me the run around.  He's either too busy or people in his office called out sick so he hasn't gotten around to it.  One of the last calls he says he told one of the girls in his office to issue a full refund. That it should appear in the next day or two.  Three days later, no refund.  I call him, he acts like he never said that and says he's having a hard time issuing a refund because he sent a limo out. So just to be clear, I booked a limo, cancelled it before the cancellation window.  cancellation was acknowledged by phone, then again by email and he still sends out the limo and refuses to give me a refund.  In other words, he dropped the ball not once, but twice by not cancelling my reservation, then makes me pay for the service in full.  Not a single dollar was refunded.  This guy is either on drugs or a flat out criminal.  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANDY WAGNER.
Entity: Riverside, California
Oct 28 2016
andy mohr budget plainfield Stay away plainfield Indiana
 Please stay away from Andy Mohr Budget!!! My son age 21 was ripped off so badly that it should be a crime. He was sold a cadilac from this place that broke down within the first week of having it. The battery went out, Brakes, and then the transmission and radiator. The response from the manager was sorry business is business basically over thousands of dollars in repair was his problem. This dealership is horrible!
Entity: plainfield, Indiana
Dec 21 2016
Andy Wright said report was 1.00 and charged me another 18.95 Internet
 The andy wright record.com said it would cost 1.00 and than he took out 18.95 too.I am on dissability and he messed up my bank acct.
May 06 2016
Andy Ahern Andre W AhernAhern Associates Ltd Darel Wilson beat him in Court Phoenix AZ
Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from your company on June 12, 2008. One of Ahern's representative called me and gave the run down of their State of the Art software, which is a rip off. Mr. Madman said he was giving me a discount and I paid over $9500 for this thing and a monthly service on top of that.  I was not interested in it, but he kept saying, you can make money. I repeatedly told his salesperson that I was not interested, but I bit the bait.  Well when I got the rundown on this state of the art software, it was a joke.  I could have bought something similiar to that.  I did make money at first, then it all went down hill.  The software maker was no longer available to answer any more questions, unless he got paid.   It turns out that the he pays the software person.  So everyone gets a cut.  Come to find out my sales person is no longer there, but I did have his cell phone, and decided to call him.  He apologized, and told me that was part of his job, to meet a quota, or he would lose his job. I have since cancelled my contract with Ahern, and I would never do business with this madman or company.  I am most annoyed that I wasted my time and money (and half a day's vacation) on this Mr. Madman's services. My impression of That Awful Company has been tarnished, and I am now concerned about how my existing business is being managed by your firm.  I trust this is not the way That Awful Company wishes to conduct business with valued customers—I had never encountered such treatment before.  Before, I bring this letter to a close, I heard that Darel Wilson did put up a fight with this Madman, so it opens up the path to companies to no longer take his bullying ways ways.  Darel took him to Court, because again this Madman wanted to take advantage of Darel.  Good job Darel, the trucking industry salutes you! Yours faithfully,
Dec 02 2015
ANDY WRIGHT Unauthorized bank charges, poor product, annoying sales representative, constant emails Internet
Came across carhistory's website online and they offered an introductory car report for $1.00. Since I had been thinkiing about selling my truck I thought it would be good to see if there was any information about the truck out in cyberspace that I was unaware of. I recieved the report and it contained one item that I was unaware of, but missed several other items. They charged my account $1.00 on 11/25 from the state of Alabama as agreed to by me, then 4 days later they tried to slip through an $18.95 charge originating in Texas. This organization puts forward a legitament front and do provide a product, but they are in the business of scamming people who don't monitor their bank accounts closely. I filed an fraud report with my bank and initiated an investigation into what occurred, and let Andy at carhistory.us.org know. All of the sudden he said that he refunded the $18.95 + $1.00 back to my account (unconfirmed at this point) and them closed the account.  He only refunded the money, in my opinion, because I aggressively pusue these kind of internert rip-offs. Thanks to Ripoff Report for making you service available to consumers so others may know about the behavior of a few unscroupulous businesses.
Feb 03 2017
Andy W Louie Polytech Slumlord, take advantage, harass, lazy, eviction, unhealthy condition Spokane Washington
 Do not rent from this man! He will rip you off and take advantage of you! To start we spent three days in the dark in January using generators to paint the house because it was covered in graffiti inside, and he wouldn't turn the electricity back on. Then, when we went to go and have the water put in our name, it turns out that the water was turned on illegally. we had to turn around and replace the stove because it didn't work we had to clean the garbage out of the basement and the attic as well as all around the outside of the house. There was urine and fecal matter in all of the carpets throughout the house. We had to replace the shower. The house literally made my daughter sick to the point where she was hospitalized for two days with pneumonia because of the carpets. So when we were replacing the carpets ourselves we told him we would not pay our rent until it was done. He was coming over almost everyday at all hours to harass us about the rent. Ten o'clock at night. He managed to evict us without us even being served papers. And to top it off my mother in law had a heart attack and died in the back yard while we were moving our stuff out and he wouldn't give us an extra day. He locked us out of the unit so we couldn't retrieve our stuff. He went through our things and kept many of our items including my washer and dryer. Now he won't accept our money for the judgment that he has against us just to continue ruining our credit. we can't get into a decent apartment let alone any kind of loans. All the work done to that house was done on our dollar well over $1,000 worth. And then we didn't even get our day in court now he's trying to screw us even worse. Do not rent from Andy Louie! He has over 100 homes and he will rip you off.
Entity: Spokane, Washington
Sep 29 2017
Andy Cluett discountplumbing Does not honour agreements, abondons jobs, doesn't return communications Ottawa Ontario
I found Andy on Kijiji in 2011. He came by and provided me a price, I gave him a $ 400 downpayment. He showed-up a few days later, as agreed with tools and materials, he did one day's work and then dissapeared, leaving some tools, all the supplies and the work half completed. When I told him that the city inspector would be inspecting the work he seemed to panic... I am not out any money, he actually did more work and left more supplies than the amount I paid him... I just want to let others know how he is so they can make an educated decision. I had to pay someone double what he quoted to get the job completed. Thanks.
Feb 14 2011
Andy Schunk Andreas schunk, Andreas Albert Schunk,Andy Albert Schunk,Firewood Guy, Voice Of The Valley. SCAMMER,RIP-OFF,CONFIDENCE MAN. Toronto, , Ontario
These types of people need to be exposed ! I had just sold my house when an Old Friend unexpectedly arrived for a visit. I had my own firewood business. He said he wanted to get involved in the business but said the way I was doing it was too much work. Soon he had found an expensive firewood processor on the internet.He said we should look into it. I had money and agreed. He didnt have a nickel to his name but he told me he owned his house in Ontario. Afetr being convinced by him that leasing the firewood processor was the right thing to do we set out to Ontario from BC to get the Cord King. When we got to Ontario Andy waas also looking at a Dodge Diesel pickup that he had his eye on. He needed a downpayment to get the truck and since we would need a way to get the processor out west to BC I lent him the downpayment of $2000 which he assured me he would pay back as soon as he could. I went to the bank and got the deposit for the Cord King which was $14,000. We hit the road and I was anticipating getting back to BC and getting to work and recouping some of the money I lent Andy. When we arrived in BC there was a huge snowfall and we couldnt get logs to process into firewood.The Cord King sat all winter.I even bought the prick a pair of $200 workboots !!! THe next summer I tried to buy all the logs I could and make this thing work. I spent $4000 on one load of logs and another $8000 on another load. The agreement was everything would split down the middle-COSTS AND PROFIT ! Then I got fuel cards for the cardlock for our fuel. I paid ALL THE BILLS. Fuel for his truck- fuel for the processor etc. etc. I split all the profit and gave Andy half of everything. He said he had to send money  home and would pay me later. In the end  Andy owed me close to $40,000 dollars. PLUS a Ten Thousand dollar personal loan. I was making all the payments on the processor @$4000 a month. More than twice these payments mysteriously disapeared from Andys bank account and the lease people called me.I asked Andy what happened to the payment? He said it must have  gone  for his truck payment ! I was choked ! But had to dish out another $4000 or lose the machine. THe fuel bills added up to damn near another ten grand ! Andy went back to Ontario for Christmas and I never got as much as a phone call from him telling me where he was - for more than a month !!! THe processor got reposessed eventually. I asked Andy to just repay me the ten grand personal loan and forget about all the other money owed. I  never heard a word back from him for the longest time . When I was in Ontario I finally got him on the phone. I met with him and had him sign a paper saying he would pay me $500 a month OR if his house sold  he would pay the outstanding amount IN FULL- TEN GRAND. This paper was signed by Andy and witnessed by a friend of mine.THat was in October 2010. Its now mid February 2011. I have no cheque in my mailbox- no communication- no replies to my endless emails. I have to go to Ontario now in the spring and take the little bugger to court. I'M NOT GIVING UP ON MY TEN GRAND YET AFTER GROWING UP WITH THIS GUY AS A KID- HE HAS BECOME A REAL CREEP ! HE WILL GET WHAT HE DESERVES SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE. THE FARTHER YOU KEEP AWAY FROM HIM -THE BETTER. GOOD RIDDANCE ARSEHOLE
Entity: Toronto,, Ontario
Feb 26 2010
Allegro Digital Satellite - Andy Steeples, Andy Steeple bad service and ripped off carson, California
Few month ago, on Aug 2009 , I ordered dish from Sale Rep Andy Steeples from the Orange County fair in Costa mesa, he was a real sweet talk then I decided to have their serviceso on Aug 12, the Allegro Satellite company sent two guys named Steve ( 562-842-5408 and David( 562-338-8875) came to my apartment for installing the Dish , they supposed to install in my patio instead of installing on the roof ( which is not allow in this apartment complex), so everything is fine from beginning with until yesterday, the management from the apartment complex cut off the cable about 12 feet long, so I lost all signals, I called dish .from Beginning with their installations, the tech people from Allegro Satellite suppose to know already , it is not allow to install on the roof, they suppose to install on the patio which I already told them from beginning with,  now I must pay for the Dish tech people to remove the equipment from roof to the patio, I sent email to Allegro Satellite with their yahoo email address ( such company from beginning with use yahoo free email, excuse me? I would think it is scam and rip off company, so from start, I should doubt of that, I learn the lessons) , then email was sent back to me which is not delivery .also I call their office number 310-327-7900, and 800-450-8050, they did not answer my phone call and left lot of voice messages, but still not return my phoneThis company is totally rip off and scam , they just want your money which did not do the right jobso don't go this company and their service is so terrible , Allegro Satellite is totally ripped off.........get away from this company, they are so bad , bad, bad, bad servicethanks for reading
Entity: carson, California
Jun 23 2014
Andy Schilling, MD, Physician Andy Schilling, Radiologist Under Investigation for Medical Malpractice and Fraud Georgia and Florida Nationwide
 FRAUD ALERT BY PATIENTS FOR ACTION GROUP   Andy Schilling, MD who is practicing radiology in Georgia is under investigation for medical malpractice, fraud and tax evasion.  Before using his services I would do a complete and thorough Google search on him.   Or better yet, avoid his services.   Go to Government Health and Human Services web site   Patients for Action Group
Entity: Nationwide
Apr 02 2013
Andy Jones dba South Central Services Andy Jones Vinyl Siding, Roof, Gutters, Downspouts, Contractor Nineveh, Franklin, Indiana
I hired Mr. Jones / South Central Services after I had severe hail damage to my home.  He gave a reasonable quote and understood that this would be paid for by my insurance company.  I paid him half at start up an the remainder to be paid once completed AND after insurance adjuster did final inspection.  After dragging is feet between each phase, he finally finished 4 months later and demanded payment in full within a week. Even though he understood the steps that the insurance company had to take, he didn't want to wait for them to pay the final payment and proceeded to put a lien on my house. The lien stated I owed $2,400 more than I actually did.  When I rcvd the final check from insurance, I contacted him to say that I had the exact amount the insurance paid and that was all I owed him.  Asked him to meet me at courthouse to release lien and give him the check.  He did, then proceeded to sue me in small claims court for the remainder of the amount he CLAIMED I owed him, which was a total lie!  I went to small claims court and he showed up with an attorney and they both lied, under oath, and ended up winning.  I couldn't believe it!  I started making payments through the clerks office, as I didn't have the total to pay at once.  He is now taking me back to court because my payments are not good enough for him!  I am making an attempt to pay a judgment against me, that was never even owed to him to begin with....and it's still not good enough. I ended up having a gutter literally falling off of my house and called to see if he would fix it and he totally went off saying he wasn't putting another dime into my house.  I asked if he was not going to stand behind his work and he said No, not when you owe me money  Even though he received the exact amount that he quoted me, the amount I turned into the insurance.  I did not profit off of this at all....I DID THE RIGHT THING! Poor workmanship, poor quality, and even poorer attitude and professionalism!!  I would NEVER recommend this conniving man to anyone!  This business is nothing but a SCAM! Oh, did I mention we WERE friends and his parents are my next-door neighbors?  You never know who to trust!
Entity: Nineveh, Franklin, Indiana
Apr 02 2013
I hired Mr. Jones / South Central Services after I had severe hail damage to my home.  He gave a reasonable quote and understood that this would be paid for by my insurance company.  I paid him half at start up an the remainder to be paid once completed AND after insurance adjuster did final inspection.  After dragging is feet between each phase, he finally finished 4 months later and demanded payment in full within a week. Even though he understood the steps that the insurance company had to take, he didn't want to wait for them to pay the final payment and proceeded to put a lien on my house. The lien stated I owed $2,400 more than I actually did.  When I rcvd the final check from insurance, I contacted him to say that I had the exact amount the insurance paid and that was all I owed him.  Asked him to meet me at courthouse to release lien and give him the check.  He did, then proceeded to sue me in small claims court for the remainder of the amount he CLAIMED I owed him, which was a total lie!  I went to small claims court and he showed up with an attorney and they both lied, under oath, and ended up winning.  I couldn't believe it!  I started making payments through the clerks office, as I didn't have the total to pay at once.  He is now taking me back to court because my payments are not good enough for him!  I am making an attempt to pay a judgment against me, that was never even owed to him to begin with....and it's still not good enough. I ended up having a gutter literally falling off of my house and called to see if he would fix it and he totally went off saying he wasn't putting another dime into my house.  I asked if he was not going to stand behind his work and he said No, not when you owe me money  Even though he received the exact amount that he quoted me, the amount I turned into the insurance.  I did not profit off of this at all....I DID THE RIGHT THING!! Poor workmanship, poor quality, and even poorer attitude and professionalism!!  I would NEVER recommend this conniving man to anyone!  This business is nothing but a SCAM! Oh, did I mention we WERE friends and his parents are my next-door neighbors?  You never know who to trust!
Entity: Nineveh, Franklin, Indiana
Aug 02 2013
Andy Margow / CaboNetworks / Siftlogic / RoiMachine Andy MargowCabonetworks.comSiftlogicTrafikroimachine.com Scammers / Spammers. Horrible company, illegal activity delray beach Florida
Do not deal with this shady company under many labels including cabonetworks.comroimachine.comsiftlogic.com They are viscious spammers and con artists. This includes ppl in the company like Larry Moltz who is a very deceptive business person. This company will pretend to want to do business with you only to scam you out in the long run. Stay away!
Entity: delray beach, Florida