COMMUNICATIONS PUBLISHING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: communications publishing

There may be more reports for "communications publishing"

For more results perform a general search for "communications publishing"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

May 26 2004
Communications Publishing Stephen Young ripoff New York
cashed my check and did not send material promiced Janet austin, TexasU.S.A.
Jun 03 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff! New York New York
I returned the book that we received that we ordered and paid for by check and the date of the check is january 26 2004. I do not remember the name of the book but it was all about how you can get money back such as irs social securety and that type of thing and the cost of the book was $23.90 Evelyn bluffton, South CarolinaU.S.A.
May 04 2004
Communications Publishing rip-off! New York New York
I mailed a check on 10/6/04 that was cashed on 11/12/03. As of today's date, I have mailed 2 letters and tried to call the company numerous times and have still not recieved my book. Stacey Westminster, MarylandU.S.A.
Jun 07 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff $BILLION SOURCES want to send you free cash New York New York
I sent 23.90 for their book, $BILLION SOURCES want to send you free cash. I CAN'T believe I fell for this! I paid for the book but NEVER received anything. Out of all of the others out there that have been ripped off, did and how did you get your money back? I AM SO ANGRY! Cheryl brooklyn, MichiganU.S.A.
55, Report #71970
Nov 14 2003
COMMUNICATIONS PUBLISHING - STEPHEN YOUNG ripoff THEFT NEW YORK New York
I wrote a check on 7/28/03 and it was cashed and I never received any product (books called America's Secret Cash Giveaways and the 18 bonus reports) I then wrote a letter on 9/23/03 and received no response. Can you believe that this Company had the nerve to send me another Letter/Order Form in the Mail today. Why doesn't the U.S. Postal Service Put A Stop to this Theft. Very unfair, I don't understand how a person could do this to another. Bonnie GREENCASTLE, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: NEW YORK, New York
Oct 27 2003
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
ordered 9/24/03 they cashed check didnt get anything. Frank red lion, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Nov 11 2003
Communications Publishing Book ripoff New York New York
i received a letter in the mail for government free giveaways. the book would tell you were to locate free funding from the united states government. so i sent a check on september 29, 2003. the check was cashed on october 6, 2003. i was looking for a telephone number or address to contact the company when i discovered there was none. the letter stated a 100% guarantee or my money will be refunded. Judy summerville, South CarolinaU.S.A.
Nov 10 2003
Communications Publishing cashed check for 23.90, but didn't send merchandise New York New York
I received offer in mail from Communications publishing for book on collecting free money from goverment programs. My check for $23.90 was cashed, but I have not received any response from Communications Publishing. Ethel milwaukee, WisconsinU.S.A.
Oct 20 2003
Communications Publishing Ret'd book-no refund issued 3+ months. New York New York
I paid by ck when I ordered the book. Returned the book over 3 months ago with no refund issued. On calling the company I received a recorded message regarding credits to cards - no access to live body or option to leave a message. Anne Augusta, MissouriU.S.A.
Oct 29 2003
Communications Publishing Nothing but a scam! Ripped me off! New York New York
I sent them a check for $23.90 on 9/22/03 that they cashed promptly, but I still haven't received anything. This just aggravates me so bad that someone could get away with fraud and theft. If anyone is interested in trying to figure out how we can get our money back, my email address is misskrystal24@hotmail.com. The phone # is only a recording. Krystal Texas City, TexasU.S.A.
Oct 29 2003
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York New York
Watch out!for the free cash from Uncle Sam Scam. I guess they got me. I sent a check to a publishing company for a book of government listings of unclaimed money. They said they had an ironclad money back guarantee. So, I Figured I'd give it a try, nothing to lose right. Wrong! I never recieved the book or anything. I sent a check on 10-04-03. I just started woundering because they never mentioned how long the delievery would take.My check was cashed, but never recieved the book. The only thing they mentioned is they would rush it right away.So I thought i would search the internet to see if their name came up anywhere, and I found the Rip-Off site. Thank You for posting it otherwise, who knows how long I would have been waiting. Holly Butte Valley, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Oct 10 2003
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
I found the following phone number listed in one of the complaints: (212) 340-1038. After doing a reverse phone lookup I came up with the following address: Communications Publishing 244 5th Ave Manhattan, NY 10001 (212) 340-1038 I did a reverse address search from their return address and it does not exist. This is what appears on their envelope: Communications Publishing 996 Wall Street Post Office Box 996 New York, NY 10268-0996 The following toll-free number appeared in one of the complaints on this site: 1-800-497-3982. Can anyone who received the book America's Secret Cash Giveaways and post the 18 bonus reports. Perhaps someone can find further information from these reports to learn of the identity of this company. The name Stephen Young is obviously a false name. If a company doesn't give the opportunity to place an order by phone or website, beware of fraud. Also, always use a credit card because you have a better chance of receiving a refund and the offending company can then be charged with credit card fraud. Hope this information helps... Gene Chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.
Oct 03 2003
Communications Publishing Ripoff Scam New York New York
Thanks to the website owner of badbusinessbureau.com and to all of the people that took the time to write something about this scam! I have fallen prey to a few other scams... but thanks to a little research before I was able to avoid what I can see now is a ripoff! I hope something is done about this Mr. Young and his scam and I will check back to see if any updates have been made! Sincerely, Chris Aurora, ColoradoU.S.A.
Feb 27 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
I sent $23.90 to Stephen Young for a book called, America's Secret Cash Giveaways and other giveways you're never told about. I am a single women with a disability and money is very hard to come by. So any help would be grateful. Thank-you. T. Albany, OregonU.S.A.
Apr 01 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York City New York
I recieved a flyer in the mail promising help with government funds, stating if I did'nt get the help I needed, then I would receive a full refund. ($23.90) It's been a month since I mailed my money order and I haven't received anything. I wonder if anybody knows how to get in touch with this company. Kimberlee Tarrytown, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: New York City, New York
Mar 30 2004
Communications Publishing Scam, Liars and Cheats New York New York
Wow, This is one of the first times I did not consult the Rip Off report before ordering something through the mail. All I can tell you is that I am really sorry that I ordered this. I sent out a check for $23.90. It has been nearly a month since I placed my order. I have tried to call - I get a message saying all circuits are busy. All I can hope for is that this is not one of those outfits that steals the numbers from the bottom of your check and then makes new checks with them - I will be really raked over the coals then :( I hate dishonest people. At least I know that somewhere, sometime when these jerks least expect it - someone is going to stick it to them - it will be a hundred times as bad as this little loss. Please do not order this. It is a blatant scam. Too many people have already reported this. The sick thing is, it has been going on for more than a year now according to the time stamps. Ral arvada, ColoradoU.S.A.
67, Report #82011
Feb 26 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff money New York New York
I wish I had read these allegations against Communications Publishing before today. My check just cleared the bank today and after reading these allegations I feel I just got ripped off. I find it amazing how people can be so calous as to steal money from people trying to make a better life for themselves and their families. What comes around goes around. Karen Corpus Christi, TexasU.S.A.
Mar 22 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff scam artist dream crusher New York New York
I recieved a letter in the mail telling me about a way to get free money to pay my bills. I thought this was a wonderful way to help allow me to pay my bills and allow me to spend time with my family. As of today 4 months later I have not recieved anything. I decieded to go on the internet and did a search on Communications Publishing to find an address to contact them and found this. What a suprise my dreams of getting out of debit are crushed! These people ripped me off, crushed my dreams and they are a bunch of scam artists. I want my $24.00 back and someone needs to find these people and do something about this. I knew it was to good to be true Angelina Eagle, WisconsinU.S.A.
Mar 20 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
I ordered a manual from Communications Publishing on March 3, 2004 and by March 20, 2004 when I still had not received my order, I knew I'd been ripped-off. The name of the manual they advertised in a letter to me is America's Secret Cash Giveaways, for which I paid $23.90 personal check. I later looked through the mail they sent to me and I realized that the only way to contact Communications publishing is through a box number in New York NY. And I doubt that they would even reply if I inquired, not that I should have to, mind-you. Gaston 60651, IllinoisU.S.A.
Oct 31 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff, scam, fraudulent business, never received book! New York New York
Ordered book for $23.90 never received it!! When I called phone # listed all I got was an answering machine!!! Still NO book & NO returned call!! DON'T send them ANY money!!! You will receive NOTHING! Donnie spring, TexasU.S.A.
Oct 24 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff report from texas New York
I too had mailed a money order for $23.90 and receieved nothing, nada. Each time I tried to contact the company all I receieved was an answering machine and no return call from the company regarding my order. So I am to assume the America's Cash Giveaway actually means you give away your money to Communications Publishing. I want my money back or the book (if one truly exists). My order was placed in August 2004 ! ! ! Donna Fort Worth, TexasU.S.A.
Oct 06 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
a mile order offer came for 23.90 to purchase a book on free money. i sent the money order off on 9-15-04 it is 10-6-04 still nothing. it is a scam and i want them to know its not over. one way or another its going to be exposed. God gont play. Jillene manteca, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Apr 09 2003
Communications Publishing ripped off and scammed New York New York
My Mother was scammed! Someone calling himself Stephan Young from a company Communications Publishing, which we now know is fictitious, sent out a mailing offering a book that my Mother ordered. Weeks went by with no book delivery so she tried to contact the company to find out the problem. We learned that no company by this name is listed at this address. I tried to locate it on the web by typing in communicationspublishing.com, which brought up a site. Isn't it interesting that there is no link for contact information! Duh! This scam adds insult to injury because many of the people who have ordered the book, I'm sure, are under financial hardship and ordered it with the hope of finding relief--not to find themselves even further in the hole. Someone please help! Suzanne University, MississippiU.S.A.
Apr 30 2003
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
Ripped off on Americas secret cash giveways... Don tahoe city, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Nov 05 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
I received a mail from Communications Publishing advertising a book with information on America's Secret Cash Giveaways. They also invited me to purchase the book. This book is about government programs that practically hand you the cash. I placed an order for the book as well as one for my friend. I bought two money orders of $23.90 each. The orders were posted on July 23, 2004, and since then, we have neither received the books neither have we heard anything from Communications Publishing. Rodney Brooklyn, New YorkU.S.A.

Showing 51-75 | Showing Page 3 of 583