CREDIT CARD FRAUD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: credit card fraud

There may be more reports for "credit card fraud"

For more results perform a general search for "credit card fraud"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Nov 28 2007
CCA Credit Card Fraud thanks to this site I did not get ripped! Internet
I just recieved a card in the mail too yesterday 11/26. It was the same as everyone else $6500.00 limit, from the cca catalog. Of course me too I was like wow!! a credit card, I have terrible. I ended up cutting the card up just because I was suspicious. Well I come online this morning and of course I find all these rip off reports on the same thing. So be careful what you get in the mail. Dawn Gordonsville, VirginiaU.S.A.
Oct 05 2010
BeatDropCloset.com RaveReady.com Fraud!! Fraud!! Fraud!! Internet
this site is a fraud! i have odrerd a pair of lights and i have not got them at all i have bin trying to send multiple e-mails with my order number and no response. i would like my money back into my card or else i am going to sue. i don't appreciate the service
Sep 01 2000
Sylmark ABslide consumer fraud - * Dispute credit card charges as fraud
***See badbusinessbureau.com Suggestion below AFTER TAKING AN IN DEPTH LOOK AT THE BELOW INCIDENT I FOUND THAT SYLMARK COMPANY SENT A LETTER STATEING THAT I WOULD RECIEVE A HERBAL ENERGIZER AUTOMATICALLY EVERY 60 DAYS. HOW SNEAKY! EVEN THOUGH WE ONLY ORDERED THE BASIC ABSLIDE THEY SHIPPED THE UPGRADED FIT FOR LIFE PROGRAM WHICH INCLUDES THESE PILLS. NOW IF WE COULD ONLY GET IN TOUCH WITH SYLMARK THE ISSUE MIGHT BE RESOLVED. I ORDERED THE BASIC ABSLIDE TWO MONTHS AGO AND RECEIVED A BILL WHICH CHARGED ME FOR ALL THE ADD-ONS. WHEN IT CAME IN WE ATTEMPTED TO CALL TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM BUT THE VOICE MESSAGING SERVICE WAS ALWAYS FULL. AS IM BALANCING OUT MY REGISTER TODAY I FIND THAT SYLMARK CHARGED ANOTHER $47.80 TO MY ATM CARD. THE ORIGINAL PRICE WAS $70. UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON A CREDIT CARD IS A FELONY AND I AM CURRENTLY PERSUING THIS INCIDENT WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. .............................................. badbusinessbureau.com **SUGGESTION Call your credit card company, let them know this was an unauthorized charge. That you have read about this on the Internet, that there must be a record of other customers complaining of fraud on record with this company. Since you never signed for this you can do the following. Put that charge in dispute. Get the name of the person you talked with. They will send you a form to fill out. They will then contact ABslide. ...You did not order it, and let them show proof that it was sent to you where you signed for it! (do not purchase anything on the Internet with a Debit Card ...Debit card purchases cannot be disputed.)
Entity: los angeles, California
May 29 2012
sportdip.me CREDIT CARD FRAUD, IDENTITY THEFT internet fraud Internet
Found a debit for 9.20 for an item I NEVER purchased. I've never done business with this company. Blatant FRAUD! Call their phone number and you get gibberish then they hang up on you a few minutes later.  If you have been scammed by them please contact the state and federal authorities concerned with consumer protection. I'm sure they'd be mighty interested in thousands of dollars worth of credit card fraud and maybe they can put this company out of business. (Also if you're above 60, some state's consumer protection laws have extra fines and penalties for fraud committed against you).
Apr 22 2015
Epoch.com Theft Fraud Credit Card Fraud San Diego Internet-Calif.
Epoch.com fraudulently billed my credit card; I never signed up for any subscription service online or anywhere else. Upon calling the number on their website I was told they would cancel some subscription I never had but refused to refund my money-big surprise considering they are thieves and a scam company. If you look at their website its pretty clear they are not an actual company; rather internet thieves who steal credit card numbers to fraudulently bill them. They also have zero contact info. and no physical address listed, not even a po box! I have also filed a report with the California Attorney General's office considering their phone number shows San Diego CA; although I'm not even sure if that number is not a fake number along with the rest of their info. If you see Epoch.com show up on your credit card; know it is a scam and cancel your card or they will just happily keep billing you for services that don't exist and you never placed.
Jul 31 2001
Capital Credit Premium Credit Card RIP-OFF !!!!
I received a post card in the mail for a premium credit card. (Preapproved). I called asking information about the credit card I was trying to re-establish my credit after filing bankruptcy and a divorce. Due to my filing for bankruptcy, I would be required to pay 219.00 from my checking account. I did this wanting to prove that I was good for credit. I later received a book in the mail with my credit card. The card is good for only the merchandise in the catalogue. You are also required to purchase these items with your credit card and 50% down. This card is not a major credit card as I was informed. I called the toll free number several times. (If I wasn't satified, I could return everything within 30 days and receive a full refund). I could not get through on the toll free number, and of course, my 30 days has expired. I can't find any information on the card or even to use the damn card. By the way, my membership expires June 2002. $219.00 for holding a useless card.
Oct 13 2001
Capital Credit Alliance-Credit Card ripoff
Do not even open the mail if it is addressed by this company. They took my last grocery mony of the month and no matter how hard you try, they don't stop trying to sucker you in for more.... A real rip off! I had initially agreed to have them debit my checking account and then tried to put a stop payment on it. Well, even though I took down all of the information, it still went through and neither my bank nor this stupid company, did anything about it. Worse than the money is the grief these people have caused me.
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada
Jan 05 2018
First Savings Credit Card Allowed unauthorized charges Sioux Falls South Dakota
I reported a company called DAV BEAUTY had charged my credit card for things I did not order. First savings said I had to prove it. I told them I could not get them on the phone as it is a bogus number. I tried to email them the email tuned out to be bogus as well. First savings stated on 3 separate calls if I can’t prove I did not authorize the purchase I had to pay. After 5 years with them this is not the way to handle a fraudulent charge. Very disappointed in the service. Closed my account. Hopefully this doesn’t happen to anyone else.
Entity: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Aug 04 2004
Capital One Credit Card ripoff for false credit Richmond
I received an offer from Capital One Credit Card Company. I already had 2 existing accounts in good standing. On the top of the page it reads: Get an additional line of credit! This short-term credit line offers big-time savings and more! The 1st line of the 1st paragraph states: Because you're a valued Capital One cardholder, you are invited to save money and get an additional short-term line of credit up to $500-simply by using the attached Select Checks for whatever you want! There is nothing in the ad that states I had to have the $500 in an account. It states in the 2nd paragraph: This temporary line of credit is separate from your existing credit limit. It is an additional line of credit that covers any purchases or transfers you make withthe attached checks. So I deposited one of the checks into my checking account as it said to do in paragraph 3. Then I wrote checks against it. Ten days later Capital One returned the check which caused my checks to bounce. I called Capital One and customer service they said the amount had to be in my account. I have contacted my bank who reversed all but one overdraft charge. I also contacted the Federal Reserve Bank which regulates Capital One. I have not heard from them yet. Joseph Chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.
Jan 22 2001
capital credit credit card rip-off scam
i have sent in my 37.00 to this capital credit and have not recieved my card or a responce from them i have called them and seems to be that their phone is out of order i have wrote them requesting my 37.00 back or my card and i get no responce. I see there are other rip-off reports on this web site regarding capital credit. Why haven't the feds gotten involved?
Entity: santa ana heights, california
36, Report #205282
Aug 09 2006
Usa Credit ripoff Internet
The company i am writing on is usa credit shopping card the reason i am writing is i almost fell for there card about $79.95 fee for a 7500.00 credit limit on a online shopping card but i didnt do it i said no thanks.. The reason im writing is i read some one rip off report and i dont think this should be happening to any more people they need to be stopped. Luckly I didnt go for and give them my account number but they did get my s.s.n hopeful they dont try anything with that to hurt my credit.the man i spoke to was named dereck so dont go for if he calls you dont go for anyone who ask you for your s.s.n frist and the ask for you checking account number. Verna cincinnati, OhioU.S.A.
Sep 20 2011
icomaxi.com Debit Card Fraud Internet
icomaxi.com charged my debit card $2.49 on September 16, 2011. I have never heard of this company. A quick web search reveals www.icomaxi.com was registered as a website on August 2nd. The website is almost unreadable and obvious bogus. They sell, get this, smilies. The phone number (321) 348-9655 goes unanswered. I have already reported them to my bank's fraud department and opened an investigation on them. The charges have been removed too but I hope they don't get some less vigilant victims.
Oct 01 2004
Ccoins.net fraudulent credit card transaction fee Internet
Fraudulent credit card processing: Master Card claims that this company processes a credit card transaction as a cash advance thereby incurring fraudulent fees to the credit card holder. Diana Bedford, TexasU.S.A.
Mar 09 2004
ECreditQuest ripoff credit card scams Internet
eCreditQuest sends out spam email enticing the reader to apply online for credit cards. All of the credit cards listed are reported elsewhere on this website (several times) as scams and rippoffs. Don't waste your time filling out their form. God knows what they will do with the information. If you have filled out the form and have been given a list of the credit cards you may apply for, be sure to read the Terms and Conditions before applying. One example of the cards they recommend gives you $250 worth of credit, but charges you fees amounting to $250. So that you have to actually pay off the fees before you will have any usuable credit on the card. Another card they recommend is only for use on their stupid web store and can be used nowhere else. Steer clear of these con artists. Steve San Bernardino, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Jan 09 2002
El Dorado credit card charge
I have been billed 9.98 for the last 4 months- I have never heard of these people.
Entity: Orlando, Florida
Aug 29 2009
MYMONEYJOB Fraudulent credit card charge Nationwide
A fraudulent charge for $1.95 appeared June 24, 2009 on my Capital One credit card. I had not used the card in a year. I reported it to the credit card company and had my card cancelled. Interestingly, there were 4 other fraudulent charges around the same date and I will submit ripoff reports for each of these: 2 charges for XPRES BERRY, 1 for EBAYWEB and 2 for PROFITHOUSE. These were all small charges, but before I notified the credit company, they had declined a charge for $99.99 for PROFITHOUSE so I suspect these were test charges that they had hoped would slip through unnoticed.
Entity: , Nationwide
Aug 29 2009
PROFITHOUSE Fraudulent credit card charge Nationwide
A fraudulent charge for $1.99 appeared June 23, 2009 on my Capital One credit card. I had not used the card in a year. I reported it to the credit card company and had my card cancelled. Before I notified the credit company, in the same time frame, but after June 23rd, they had declined a charge for $99.99 for PROFITHOUSE and restricted my credit card, so Capital One was doing its job. Interestingly, there were 4 other fraudulent charges around the same date and I will submit ripoff reports for each of these: 2 charges for XPRES BERRY, 1 for MYMONEYJOB and 1 for EBAYWEB. These were all small charges, so I suspect these were test charges that they had hoped would slip through unnoticed.
Entity: , Nationwide
Jan 03 2009
Hotels.com overcharged my credit card Internet
Tried to use two credit cards so I could use my rewards points to pay for my motel. Had to call rep and he first said couldn't do it. So I said I didn't want to make reservation. Then he said he would do it . I checked my credit card online and it was charged the full amount. It wasn't but 16.02 but would be added 20,000 point because it was over $150.00 I guess I just lucky it wasn't worse after reading about the company here. David Tryon, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Mar 24 2010
debt2welathclub credit card sold to thieves Internet
I ordered a cd giving information about college grants and my credit card starting be charged $30 per month, I called the telphone # on my statement and asked who they were and why they were charging me.  They talked over me and kept talking about the cash flow analysis.  Finally they hung up.  I called my bank and had to cancel my credit card and get a new one.  I understand this has happened to alot of people. They got me for $210.  All I know is the phone # is 866-607-1071 and their internet address is www.debt2wealthclub.com
Apr 29 2006
Stamps.com unsecured my credit card number Internet
The day I cancelled my account with Stamps.com was the day my credit card number was used in California. The credit card company called me on Thanksgiving Day with an automated message that my card number had been used and that the item (the person attempted to purchase) was over my credit limit, and would I stay on the line to talk to a customer service rep. She and I had an interesting conversation. My number had been used to purchase (in California) lunch at a fast food place for $11.50 after being turned down on a $2,700 computer purchase (my limit on that card is $500). I had the card with me, I had not traveled anywhere in the past year, and the only thing I had used my card for other than gasoline purchases was to try Stamps.com for 2 months. I tried emailing Stamps.com for an explanation of how my credit card number got out, but all they would say is 'please call our customer service' and I could not get through at that number (as I had difficulty in getting through on that number when I wanted to cancel my account). N C, WyomingU.S.A.
Jul 07 2007
Cflogin.com Phony Credit card company Internet
These people actually deposited 0.02 and 0.04 cents into my checking account about a week ago. Each of these deposits were 2 days apart. Then they used an automatic with drawl from my checking account for $49.95 from my account. I have never spoken to these people or even applied for any service from them. I found out about your web site after googling the phone number for this company. The number gives you recorded message that gives a web address and tells you that you can get customer support on line from their site. This site is nothing more than a search engine for loans and credit card companies. Be vigilant with your credit and bank accounts. I have a fantastic bank and everything was cleared up and I am protected from these people after 2 hours on the phone. Getting my money back will take a few extra days as I need to sign an affidavit attesting to the fact that I do not know these people and never authorized the charge. I will also be filing a complaint with the NY State Attorney Generals office for added satisfaction. Harry Astoria, New YorkU.S.A.
Jul 09 2013
ProDelExp Jennifer Farrel Credit Card Scam Internet
ProDelExp is a company (lack of a better word) that scams inncoent hard working people into sending packages paid for with stolen credit cards internationally. They promise to pay you per package for a trial of 4 weeks then they just quit replying to you. They even try to make it legit with an employment agreement. Beware of the name Jennifer Farrel. On their website prodelexp.net there is a better business bureau logo that leads to an error page if clciked. Here is what she sent me:I am Jennifer Farrel, a HR manager at ProDelExp.I will guide you through the application process. Also I will be your manager during your first month, and probably after that.First of all – I’m glad that you are interested.You must have:*24\7 internet access*Printer*Scanner or digital camera(cell-phone camera is okay too)*Land line and\or cell-phone*And of course home address*Personal computer and\or laptopPayment:*During trial: basic salary $2,300 plus commissions $30 for every sent package ($60 for packages heavier than 25lbs)*After trial: basic salary $3,500 plus commissions (paid weekly) $30 for every sent package ($60 for packages heavier than 25lbs)Few words about our business: we simply occupied this part of marked where some vendors can’t ship abroad, or customers can’t order items,because not everyone knows English, and we do it for them, and do in best possible way. Why this position is distant? It is less expensive to have self-organized net of workers, who can work from home, provide best service at their own convenience, instead of renting hangars and warehouses for the packages, vehicles, drivers, there are always lots of orders, by working this way we can spend our time with best efficiency, working full-time or part-time, being with family and doing home stuff.  You will be receiving step by step guidance and support for the first month of employment.Below you can see a brief description of your future duties (if you apply):1. Via Email you will be receiving my prior notifications about incoming packages.  Notification contains information including which shipping company used for delivery,  Web-link with the tracking status and name of the customer.2. You need to confirm receipt of every notification, let me know that you got it and ready to receive the package.  (just answer on my email with words : acknowledged).3. You need to notify me every time you receive the packages.  (just answer on my first email with words : package received)4. After receiving your confirmation I will send you Pre-paid shipping label with instructions how to use it and proceed the package.5. When shipping label is printed and affixed on the package you need to drop it at the nearest USPS Office. When the package is dropped off, Email me back with words - package sent.*Please note that packages must be proceeded to USPS within 48 hours after you received both: package and label for it.Even one day delays are not acceptable, we value our reputation.*If you receive package without my prior notification (sometimes it happens, you can receive the package before I get information about order from the customer)- you need to Email me information, including tracking#, contents and name on the package.*In case you have any questions about the package which you received always accompany your Email about it with tracking number of the package.I’m looking forward to productive and professional business relationship.And please, let’s keep our correspondence organized that is why I'm kindly asking you:--------------------------------VERY IMPORTANT----------------------------------*Please put subject line Interested if you have any questions, and feel free to ask all of your questions.I’m kindly asking you to ask important questions answers on which I didn’t already give above..--------------------------------------------------------------------------------*If we understand each other without having to spell everything out, or you have no questions and you are willing to begin, please put subject line Start, and I will provide you with further details how to proceed.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------*If this position isn’t something you expected, and do not want to proceed further, or I contacted you by mistake: please put subject line “Disregard”, or ignore and do not reply to this Email, I will check out your candidature and won’t ever contact you again.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dec 05 2012
FILESERVE CREDIT CARD CHARGED WITHOUT AUTHORISATION Internet
I signed up for Fileserve late last year but decided to discontinue the renewal this year and opted out of auto renewal. To my utter surprise, Fileserve has deducted the next years premium of around $70 from my CC without my consent. When I approached their CS staff, after a long wait of 5 days, I got a simple email back saying they have disabled my account as of today but I still get charged for the next year's premium. This is utterly irresponsible and radiculous. How can you charge a customer's CC when he has opted out of an auto renewal. It leads me to believe that they are running a big SCAM. To authenticate my claim, here is my complaint ticket # - 838217
Nov 04 2012
Thorsupport Credit Card Ripoff Internet
An unauthorized charge for $39.95 plus a service fee of  $.40 for a foreign charge appeared on my bank statement The bank says the order was placed from my computer, but I have never heard of the company and certainly never ordered anything from them, and noone else has access to my computer but me! How did they get access to my credit card number etc. which is not kept anywhere on my computer? Who are these people and how do I get my money back and keep them from doing it again??
Nov 29 2012
EXCsupport lifestyledealsnow.com Credit Card charges, Internet
this  company has  being charging my  credit card  , for    what i dont know  i  have  never  heard  of  them before , my bank call  and  said  that there  are   questionale  transactionon my account call these  people and  no one  answer  the  phone    chat with an agent  and  she  gave  me  this  info, i have  never  subscribe  to none of what she  said , so i am wondering how  could  these  people  get  my credit card  info  to  charge  $39.95
Entity: Internet, Internet