CROSS BORDER SCAMS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross border scams

There may be more reports for "cross border scams"

For more results perform a general search for "cross border scams"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 21 2012
11:26 AM Blackmail, Fraud, Deceptive, Scam, Internet
I recieved an email from this company stating I was on their list as a potential sexule predator. They wanted 100 dollors to remove my name.  I am not a predator or have ever been investigted as one.  If this was a legitamant site they would not remove a name for money. They have posted my picture and email address on their site. I sent an email to the their legal dept. and have not got a responce. I believe they are using dating sites and Craigslist to fish for names. If anyone is starting a lawsuit against them I will gladly take part in it.
Sep 18 2012
12:09 AM Scam, Blackmail, RipOff, Slander Internet
I was recently sent an email from telling me that I had been entered into their system as a predator. I thought ok this weird, I clicked on the link and there was a picture of my google plus profile picture and my name. I do not use this email address for anything except school, work and online purchases. It tells me that if you would like to take your name down, you can pay $100 dollars and to have your name removed. Obviously this site is bogus, what site would let you take your name down if you were in fact a predator? If anyone knows what to do in this situation it would be much appreciated if you could help me out.
Jun 17 2012
10:55 AM Purely Fraudulent Scam Artist Internet
I paid $99  for a membership into this site to bid on auction items.  The only thing posted most of the time was bids put up by  I had one successful bid and it was for a $50 Home Depot card.  Then I was charged $99 a second time by them for a membership I didn't ask for.  Could not contact them by phone as it was not on their website and they would not respond to e-mails.  Not they cannot be found on the Web.  I contacted my credit card company and they have refunded all the additional charges to my card that I did not authorize and I am still waiting to see if they will refund the additional $99 membership.  Time factor plays a big role in getting the refund.  I would recommend  that anyone who had a problem with them contact your credit card company and file a complaint.  Keep complaining until you get some action from them and they stop charging your account.
29, Report #203674
Jul 30 2006
NETCAREPHARMACIES ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Internet
I cancelled an order five minutes after placing it; sent several e-mails to several addresses such as, customercare, customerservice, etc., all on my hard drive and saved as documentation; called their phone number during business hours and left a message that they'd better cancel the order of I will report fraud to my bank. There is nothing at all on their webpage where you can leave a message, only their addr. of info@....... I do not see a charge of $46.20 plus or minus, but there is a charge showing for the service fee of $19.95. Arlene Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
30, Report #193681
May 28 2006
MyCanadianPharmacy ripoff Toronto Ontario Canada
This company is a complete fraud. I continue to receive spam from them. I was curious about thier claim of being a bbb member so checked it out. They are absolutley fraudulent and the bbb has many reports on them. They are not a member and have been repeatedly told by the bbb to remove any claim to be so. I am sure the verified by visa and other claims they have on thier site are fake too. I would not order anything from this site as it is more than likely only a credit card number gathering web site. I tried to send them an email through thier web site but of course it came up with a page that could not be displayed. I just wanted to get this out for anyone looking. D Beverly Hills, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Toronto, Ontario
31, Report #209701
Sep 06 2006
Pinnacle Locators ripoff Kitchener Ontario Canada
Warning, if you recieve a letter stating you won $250,780.00 from Pinnacle Locators, it is not true! I recieved one and the $3500 check they sent to cover processing fees bounced!! My husband and I feel pretty stupid, But thank God we did'nt send them any money! Please do not respond to this letter, you will also feel stupid, and maybe even lose out on some hard earned money you can't afford to lose! Barbra London, OhioU.S.A.
Feb 05 2008
Connect3d didn't receive rebate Internet
Never received Connect3D 512Mb SD Memory Card for $20 with a $20 manufacturer rebate in February 2007 Roswell900 westerly, Rhode IslandU.S.A.
Mar 31 2008
03:33 PM stole my money Quebec canada
I ordered 3 toys from this company and i've gotten nothing! it's been 2 weeks. Also the website said they are in NY. and there not there in canada! i just want my money back................. Mizz long beach, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Sep 05 2007
10:28 AM never got my product Internet
never recieved my videos.ordered two different box sets and they never responded to my phone calls or emails.this is an over the border scam.when you call them they click you to a voicemail that NEVER get answered.DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE RIP OFF ARTISTS!hopefully that helps somebody so they don't get hosed as well. Mainebones middletown, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Aug 29 2007
01:16 PM MAJOR RIP OFF Internet
Holy Crap!! I can't even believe all these people have been ripprd off and the company is still in business!!! I too have been scammed. I ordered a dvd set of the TV show Becker for my father in mid July, thinking they were a good company due to their boasting of quick service and rapid response to any problems (HA HA). Come the begining of Aug. and still no dvd's. Then my mother states their credit card has been charged only 2 days after the order was placed, and still no shipment. Contacted the company by e-mail (the only way you can) 3 times with no response. Finally found a phone # and guess what? Its and answering machine!!! And of course, no return call!! Whoever this Jeff guy is, he's full of s*#t!!! To say that they are not a scam company. O.K. Jeff then how do you explain ALL these reports? And then to say that you're having technical difficulties...oh please, to you really think anyone is buying that?!! AND if you're company is not a rip off, then WHERE ARE MY DVD'S AND REPLYS TO MY E-MAILS?? I only wish I had found this info out before I placed the order, I could have saved myself and my parents a HUGE headache!!! J green Brook Park, OhioU.S.A.
Jan 17 2008
American Grant rip off WashingtonDC
A gentleman said his name was Simon Brown,( which would be ironic with his accent ),and gave me a government id # pts 0079, at 1500 freedom ave, washington dc.Gave me a web addess of, which I felt was suspicious because it did not have a .gov address. Gave me a phone number of 2046681100 and had a number that showed up as 515-6394 that showed upon my caller id when I hung up on him and they called back. They are very persistent, and the 204 number shows up as available in Manitoba. Good luck, and be weary off phone solicitations, as they would contact you by mail if they were as legitimte. They would then be punished for fraud by the us mail as government fraud Nice try hanover, MinnesotaU.S.A.
Dec 12 2007
01:41 PM Thieves on the Net Ontario Canada
Well, I found this site too late. I've already been conned by these people. Pretty sad too. I was ordering the Smurf collection for someone's birthday. Mary Elgin, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Ontario
Aug 16 2012
Indyfighter Scammers Edam, Saskatchewan
Got this International Award Payment letter in the mail ,the other day , just a date of this yr, no month to ad, just a time, no time or day ,( Am or Pm)..asking me to send $ 20.00 can dollars, for entry and registration, for $ 15,000.00 cad, but in Bank check US dollars, what a Scam or a stupid joke, this International Award Payment Center has to be stop, Asap, before anyone else get rip off, has anyone look to see if their such a place or a person called A. T. Lee Program Coordinator, and what get me us that how many people are getting this trash, and this guy is spending $ 3.00 for every letter to mail it.. post offices got to open there eyes more to scam mail..this for reading this...trash!!!!!!
Entity: Edam, Saskatchewan
39, Report #1197884
Dec 28 2014
korsshop scammed corona california
Do not order I ordered a purse. Took my money immediately And the sent a conformation number. They never email me back. So it dispute. .
40, Report #1191968
Nov 29 2014
EVOW Scam profiles Nationwide Internet
In the past few weeks the dating site EVOW has been over run with fake profiles from men that all claim the military as their occupation. They are either widowed, disabled but all claim to have kids. The age range seems to be from mid 40's to mid 50's. Every greeting starts out using the rude moniker of babe, they are all looking for their soulmate and are in a rush to get personal information like phone numbers and'or email addresses. The replies also all say I will like to know you better and distance doesn't matter when they are in love. Based on the communications I have had it seems that more than one person is answering responses. I have played along on the website and when I ask where they are originally from because English isn't their original language, they get defensive or verbally abusive or any other means they think will keep me in line and playing along. Even trying to become endearing as if every single female is desperate to find a true love even though we have never met. I reported every profile that contacted me in that manner to EVOW personally and never recieved any acknowledgement from the site admins at all. I know that as far as the site is concerned, none of the men tried to scam anything from me where it can be seen but the sheer number of these profiles should warrant a serach of the IP addresses or some other basic reaction. Maybe EVOW is the base of operations for the scammers, I do not know but that would explain why they do not have an inerest in ackinowledging my complaints in any form at all. I know these profiles are scams because a few years back I was contacted on another date site in exactly the same manner with the same wording and once I communicated off of the site I was asked to send electronics overseas to a military guy who can't imagine never communicating with me again and would repay me when he was released'.  LOL   So stay away from
Apr 26 2013
paydayloan internet Internet
Angie from Allentown,pa. I apply paydayloan just to borrow about 2 grand online. Then that same day I got a call from them saying that approve so I'm thinking OK I probably gonna get it, they ask me to go on the website and go to freescoreusa. com so I did everything they told me to do. After it done they immediately hung up the phone on me and I thought it was the reception but I call them back and they never pick up the phone on me. then few weeks later they called me n left me voicemail saying some crazy shit, they said that I owe them money which I was never recieve from them and saying that I'm in big trouble I was completely loss ,I got more mad when they said they have a lawsuit against ma and they going to have FBI come and arrest me for not paying the money I owe them when I never receive any money from them and they stay threatened me about it I just dont pick up there call when they are soo unprofessional and rude.
Feb 13 2013
Cigirex smokeless cigarette, Internet
Cigirex is a scam to get your credit card, then keep charging you. I purchased their starter pack for $20 shipping and handling, they kept charging me $7.99 per month for refills, they charged my card 3 times before i got my first refill pack.  When it showed up in the mail(From the UK) i tried to contact them several times, good luck getting a real person on the phone. each time i was assured that I would not not be charged again, then the next month there was the charge... I had to cancel my card to get it to stop.  Again dont give these crooks your credit card!
Apr 08 2014
newdesignershoesoutlet The biggest RIPOFF China Internet
I was surfing the web for swaroski figurines at a lower cost than sold by swaroski.  To my surprise, I found this website listed had swaroski items at a fraction of the cost.  It's true, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.   I ordered the Swaroski Blue Jays, they run around $1700.00 retail.  This company was selling them for  $195.00.  The package came from China very poorly packed.  When I opened it, it smelled.  The declared value was $6.00, based on the import document.  I opened it and they sent me Parrots and not even close to Swaroski standards, they wre chips and most of the crystal has fallen off in the box.  I contacted them and after several e-mails the agreed to credit my card for the amount paid.  I had to send them pictures. Please don't be fooled by the pictures on their website, you are not going to receive what you think you ordered.  Buy from a reputable seller.I have sent several e-mails to designers that this company is claiming to have the real deal. Please Do Not Buy From This Company,  it's Fake!!
Oct 04 2016
 Made a purchase Kohls dept store with electronic check, items purchased had fit issue, returned to store for refund, told me 7-10 days hmm since when..nothing on receipt about this so called wait period..After learning check was cashed 2 nd day after kohls recieved it..Demanded my money back..Refused to give me my cash back and forced me to take store credit..I am LIVID..So they cashed my check and refused to give me my cash back even with receipt..I told them I did not want 80.00 worth of store credit..wanted my money back..They are crooks not use a bankcard or check.They will force you to take store credit even if you have a receipt.They will steal your money...Hassel Free Refunds? Please define your meaning of that Corporate..You are nothing but a bunch of Crooks..Will never do business at any of your stores ever again..You are theives..
45, Report #1231929
May 28 2015
Dresslily Do not buy! Scam site! Internet
 Ordered on February 2nd, shipped on March 23rd. Refund promised on May 23rd. It is now May 28th and I do not have my money.
Jan 09 2017
99Santa Utter rip-off! . Internet
I ordered several items on line that were intended for Christmas gifts.  To ensure that they would arrive on time I paid extra for a two day shipping window.  It is now Jan 10 and I have not received anything that I ordered from 99Santa.  When I complained I got a ridiculous answer from Elf#1 that in no way addressed my issue. I have tried several times to contact them but only receive random emails from random Elfs containing no significantly uselful content.  Do not do business with this online company since I believe they are a scam. La Vonne, West Vancouver, BC, Canada
Jul 20 2015
Mar 12 2016
Golookup Scam! Wilmington, Delaware Internet
This company is a scam!  My stolen ATM card was used by someone and this company ripped me off $35.95.  I contacted the company and told them what happened.  The representative told me that I would be given a refund.  That naver happened.  My bank filed a fraud charge with and discovered that there was an ISA fee.  This meant that this company works through a bank in a foreign country and that it would be next to impossible to get a refund.  I had to freeze my bank account and get another ATM card with a different number. If you are wanting to look up someone, go to a company that is reputable.  Golookup is ripoff and should be put out of business.
Feb 28 2015
Castle Payday Beware!!!!!!!! Cincinnati Nationwide
You know sometimes we fall short of Funds and need temporary help...well seemed like this offer came right on time..I held on to the letter for several days...debated if I wanted to even give it a try..well I made my mind up ..I  will give it a try ... I thorally read all the information front and back of approval letter...and I thought to Myself something doesn't seem right.It never disclosed all the Important information such as the interest %  rate or installment payments....I have a Home Loan and Car Loan and there is no company in the world that shouldn't be able to disclose that information  FIRST!!!  With any company that allows you to make your Decision if you want choose or not to choose to go forward....So here's the thing that go me..NOT JUDGING...but there all Foreigners and when asking them questions about the loan they kept pushing me to go on line to fill out app...I didn't feel I put the paperaway..Get this the next day I called them again and I talked to a lady that said she would stay on the line while I Complete application..seemed weird but I completed  the application up to my address and my intuition said NO ARE YOU CRAZY..READ SOME REVIEWS !!!    I want to Personally THANK ALL THE PEOPLE...who Saved ME:)  after reading all the Horrible and Devistating All have been through So Much...there's not enough Words that Explain what this Scam of a company has done to YOUR LIVES...They need to be Shut Down Immediately!!!!! Ruining People's Lives...Thank You  Reviewers...Your Feelings and Words  have Deeply Saved Me!!     I Hope My Review... Saves the Next  Person and thereafter.
Mar 11 2015
EmeraldLUX - e-cigarettes E cigarette scam Internet
In reading all the other comments by people, it is obvious what a scam this is.   Shame on Walmart for allowing a scam through their website survey.  Hard lesson learned. My wife and I contacted Christina at 888-412-6086 3/11/15 at approximately 9:15 a.m. Her script was so rehearsed. No doubt she goes through this all day long because of the scam.  She claimed she had no supervisor and didn't know any corporate address. She said they have no company address.        Flags to everyone !!! My wife works in a legal department and in court gives exceptions.  We explained that the doctor said I cannot use the product and that meant nothing. Someone needs to address this.Think of the frustration of the people who took the time to complain like we are doing. Think of all the people who are not brave enough to express how they feel and how they got ripped off. Think of the people who overdrafted on their card because we all live paycheck to paycheck. This was free.     Any time anyone asks you for a credit or debit card for shipping be leary..... Christina did say that on the website: that there is a place to file a complaint.  I am asking that everyone who reads this file a complaint. And let us not forget the better business bureau. File a complaint.  How many people did they scam out of $114.95?   How many people will chalk it up to a bad experience and tell everyone they know not to buy the product?    And in social media, how many will share their story?   It's up to us to fight this scam.Good luck to everyone, and as Christina said..............shame on you for not reading the fine print.

Showing 26-50 | Showing Page 2 of 931