DENISE ALVARADO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: denise alvarado

There may be more reports for "denise alvarado"

For more results perform a general search for "denise alvarado"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jun 23 2010
(MVP)VEMECO,INC. DEALER SERVICES THESE FOLKS ARE NOTHING BUT RIP OFF ARTISTS ALVARADO, Texas
I PURCHASED MY EXTENDED WARRANTY FROM DEALER SERVICES BACK ON 11/05/2007 FOR FIVE YEARS OR 125,000 MILES. I PAID $2564.00 FOR WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PLATINUM WARRANTY PLAN. WHAT A JOKE THAT HAS TURNED OUT TO BE!!! THESE FOLKS ARE JUST LIKE THE HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY, IF YOU CALL OR GO IN FOR SERVICES THEY DENY  DENY DENY !!!!!!!!! I HAVE 97,000 MILES ON MY DODGE RAM PICKUP. WELL THE AC NO LONGER COOLS IN IT AND IT GETS HOT INSIDE. I TOOK IT IN TO THE LOCAL DODGE DEALER TO HAVE IT FIXED THINKING I HAVE A PLATINUM EXTENDED WARRANTY PLAN THAT SHOULD COVER ALL BUT MY $100.00 DEDUCTABLE RIGHT.  WRONG!!!! THE SERVICE WRITER CALLED ME AND ADVISED ME THAT THEY DENIED MY COVERAGE. THEY TOLD HIM ALL I HAD WAS POWERTRAIN COVERAGE. I ASK YOU THIS WHY WOULD I PAY ALMOST $2700.00 FOR POWERTRAIN COVERAGE????? I WAS TOLD I HAD A BUMPER TO BUMPER COVERAGE LESS BULBS, BRAKES AND BELTS. THESE FOLKS ARE RIPOFFS I DON'T CARE HOW YOU SPELL IT , SAY IT OR WRITE IT R I P OFF ARTISTS.  IF ANY ONE ELSE THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THIS BUNCH WANTS TO GET TOGETHER AND FILE A LAW SUIT I AM ALL FOR IT.
Entity: ALVARADO, Texas
Oct 01 2011
Kitockee and Shally Carlson Sells Sick Chinese Crested Dogs in Alvarado, Texas
These breeder sold me a 5 month old chinese crested hairy hairless female on the internet for $700.  When I met them to pick her up her eyes were had green gunk and were swollen and infected.  She said it just happened that morning.  The vet said she had a serious eye infection which did not occur overnight.  After months of treatment it was determined to be environmental allergies and she was ordered to stay indoors.  I could not do this as I use a doggy door and I work fulltime.   Additionally, she had behavior problems ie. pooing and peeing in her crate every night and fear of anything past the front door.  I ended up rehoming her for $100 to an indoor home only and someone who was home all day to work with her.  She  still is having issues in her new home.  My chance to own a little girl I wanted so badly is ruined.  I am still paying off the bills on this girl.  Phone calls to the breeder were useless.  Do not buy from this lady if you want a healthy happy socialized puppy.
Dec 20 2012
Kotickee Cattery Dr. Shally Carlson-Trautwein Sold me a beautiful Kitten with birth defect Alvarado, Texas
 Dr. Trautwein was very nice when it came to taking my $1,195 for a Devon Rex Kitten. I assumed that she was very reputable since her website was filled with informative information regarding the breed. However, don't be bamboozled. She sold me a kitten that was determined to have an incontinence problem after less than two weeks of having her. I took her to two different clinics, who both told me that the kitten would need extensive surgery. Dr. Trautwein seemed oblivious to the situation. She was rude and insensitive. This was a totally different personality from the one that was so eager to take my money. She refuses to correspond with me or accommodate me in my loss. Please, do not buy a kitten from her unless you want to be financially and emotionally drained. I have spent over $2,000 dollars on a kitten that was assured to be healthy. Unfortunately, I soon discovered other internet complaints regarding Kotickee Cattery. I wish I had of done more research.
Feb 21 2014
Avas Flowers Did not deliver flowers that I ordered and paid for Wake Forest North Carolina
This company, Avas Flowers advertised online in Wake Forest NC. They took my order for flowers to be delivered to the birthday recipient. The flowers never arrived even though I received a text confirmation they had been delivered at 7:05pm to a 8-5 office. When I called to complain, they transferred me several times, I have spoke with Annette, Maureen and Keith with no satisfaction. They want to convince me that these had been delivered, at the same time their delivery man called the birthday receipient and wants to deliver after 5pm on the 19th or within the next two days, the birthday was on the 18th!They will not give me back my money, they will not deliver, they will not let me talk with the owner.Please save your money and shop elsewhere. I was in a hurry, thinking I was calling a local florist, hmmmm look at their website you also may make the same mistake.$46 and change down the drain to liars and cheaters!
Nov 05 2010
Denise Reyes , DR Cleaning DR Cleaning, Denise Reyez, Denise Reyes Incomplete Services, Poor Quality of Work, Illegal Immigrants Citrus Heights, California
Denise Reyes DBA DR Cleaning Services did not complete services that were contracted. DR Cleaning responded to a Request for Quote for floor cleaning & strip and wax services and was selected for a large floor cleaning project. After beginning the project it was instantly apparent that they were not qualified for the job and provided false information to qualify for the project. Denise Reyes or DR Cleaning or Denise Reyes Cleaning consists of Denise Reyes, the english speaking front person for a non english speaking team of unqualified, unprofessional and likely illegal immigrants. After addressing concerns with the appearance of the work crew not speaking english and asking for citizenship documentation this company vanished. Denise provided documentation for insurance, bonding and licensing information which was deemed fraudulent after we were left with a floor that was damaged, and 2/3 of the work that was unfinished. DR Cleaning spilled wax on walls & baseboards and left behind a total disaster. I would never do business with this person or company again and would not recommend them for any job. Totally unprofessional.
Entity: Citrus Heights, California
Apr 21 2012
Twigs Denise Paxton Twigs Paxton, Denise Paxton, Denise Twigs Paxton LIAR, CHEATER, HOMEWRECKER, BLACK WIDOW, MONEY GRUBBING MOOCH Las Vegas, Nevada
Twigs Paxton will say and do whatever she has to for money, including be-friending you, making you believe she has your best interest at heart by pretending she's somehow, someway has been through what you're going through and pretends to help you through it - whatever it is you're going through at the time. It could be relationship troubles, wieght issues, health issues, etc., but what she's actually doing is ploting how she's going to get the money you have into her hands.She'll stop at nothing and has no boundries what-so-ever, even if that means BREAKING UP A HAPPY, LOVING HOME, and it DOESN'T matter if there's CHILDREN involved. She'll even go as far as befriending the children to get what she wants, MONEY, MONEY and more MONEY.She even left her young son at home with her husband to move around the country and go from one man to the next getting money from them all, and like I said, family or no family, she doesn't care as long as her savings account grows and grows.While her then husband was caring for their son who had severe asthma, she was in a different state sleeping with which ever boss was hers at the time. But she didn't stop there! She continued befriending innocent victims until she found more men with more money. She'll befriend the wives of these men first, gain their trust, and then befriend the husbands second so the wife doesn't question their friendship as nothing other than friends. Then she goes in for the KILL.Twigs Paxton is a SALES PERSON who knows how to use the art of sales on her prey. She'll even use religion to get what she's after- YOUR MONEY. She'll tell you she was a bible teacher, a good mother, a good wife (but yet she left her young sick son with the husband, who still had to work full time because she sent NO money back home to them) and she'll cry the blues to you about how she had to leave because her husband just wasn't making enough money for the family.She'll also tell you that it's all about SURVIVAL and she had to do this, not just for herself, but for her family also. It's all BULLCRAP! She's out to look after one person, and one person only, HERSELF!Instead of sending money home like she proclaimed she was going to do, she purchased HERSELF a new  LEXUS, a new MOTORCYCLE, a new TRUCK, a new WARDROBE, a new HOUSE in HER NAME ONLY, and justified it all in her mind as US WOMEN HAVE TO MAKE SURE WE'RE TAKEN CARE OF AND SET UP JUST IN CASE...!And while she's doing all this for HERSELF, NOT for her FAMILY, she's DESTROYING someone elses family. And if she feels you might be catching on to her, she really starts with the BULLCRAP of how she's so sad not being with her family but after discussing it with her HUSBAND, he too, AGREES that the extra income is helpfull, when in fact,she sent zero dollars home and admitts that now, since he divorced the ugly, wrinkled, fat ass, and is glad she didn't because she would've been screwed if she did.After meeting her husband 2 times in the 5 years of knowing her (that's how many times she ALLOWED him to come visit her) he would've never left her broke, homeless and hungry. But that's basically what she did to him. This poor man worked his butt off in construction at the same place for years and set up a retirement fund for in his later years, wasn't even able to keep this money after divorcing the black widow. Even though she purchased all the fine things for herself and had good money set aside for herself, she fought him in court for years for 1/2 of that retirement money and finally got it!Twigs Denise Paxton wants one thing and one thing only, MONEY, and she WILL do what it takes to get what she wants.While still married and still screwing around with various other men, she found another man, who was a bit older than her, who worked hard all his life and made good money, and befriended him until she finally got her claws into him and into his wallet. After discussing things one evening and finding out that he was going to leave 3/4 of his money to his children when he died and she would get the other 1/4, even though she refused to marry him, she was extremely upset. So upset that she wasn't getting ALL his money, that she gave him an ultimatum, leave her the majority of the money since his kids were younger and they'd be able to work and make money, or she was breaking up with him!This man has taken her all over the world on expensive vacations, given her plenty of money to spend on herself, and also to put away for herself, has paid all her bills, but yet this greedy HO wanted even more and could care less what his kids had or not had. After sticking to her demands and leaving him in CO to work while she went back to LAS VEGAS to her home she purchased, he finally gave into her demands and even purchased the vacation house she wanted in IDAHO. He figured he'd just work even harder to make a little more money to leave his kids.Twigs cares not about you, not about me, not about the guy she's been seeing, but yet still cheating on (he has no idea about that)not about the families she's broken up because of her selfishness, not about the young kids who no longer have married parents because of her, but only cares about what TWIGS PAXTON wants-MONEy, MONEY and even more MONEY.I have seen first hand what kind of person she is and the destruction and broken hearts she causes, and trust me, she does NOT care at all.We were very close at one time, came to our home, ate our food, went to dinner with us, came to our home for holidays, even went various places with us, so yes, I did believe she was a friend. She would even discuss intimate details of her relationship with her older suger daddy. He had health issues which prevented him from having sex daily, which she wanted, and said she just went elsewhere for that, but yet was going to stay with him because of the money. Little did I know that one of the people on the side was MY HUSBAND!I was starting to think this after a few years had passed, but after confronting them both, alone of course, both adiminently denied it and both said they could never ever do anything like that to me and our family. But yet things didn't sit right with me.Weeks and weeks later, after coming to our home to eat, once again, I noticed that instead of spending time helping me in the kitchen, she was in the livingroom spending time with my husband. I got angry and finally told her to get out and get out for good.My husband was shocked and so was my family. She went around telling people I was crazy and that she'd never do such a thing. I had to endure embarassment, humiliation, people talking behind my back, etc. This has gone on for a few years now, both always saying NOTHING ever happened.Well, only by accident, did I recently find out they are still in touch, still doing their thing and I only found out because I was looking for something in the files on the computer and happened to find stored conversations between them and about me.After losing friends because the 2 of them had people thinking I really was crazy and being told I was crazy for this rubbish thinking and even going to a therapist because I had began thinking maybe it is me and I am crazy, I find this.So beware of Twigs the BLACK WIDOW Paxton because wherever she is there is MAN troubles coming. Ladies, don't believe everything you hear. Believe only in you and what your gut is telling you because you're most likely right.Unfortunetely, I found out the hard way. Now I'm left to pick up the pieces and mend not only my broken heart but our child's broken heart also.STAY AWAY, FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FOR THE BLACK WIDOW HERSELF, TWIGS DENISE PAXTON!
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada
Jan 06 2002
Ripped off by Eastwood Insurance
I switched auto insurance companies after being with my last provider for sixteen years. I saw an ad on television for Eastwood Insurance and yes, they beat the price by about $600 a year. BUT, I asked for full coverage, was told I had it, and I didn't. They also had put another auto on my policy that belonged to someone else and I was paying for it. My rate went up from $59.00 a month to $248.00 a month. When I called them they told me it was just too bad but that I had to pay the $248.00. They then canceled my policy but didn't notify me until a week and a half later. I contacted BBB and found out that I was only one of thousands that had filed a complaint against them. BEWARE OF EASTWOOD INSURANCE.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
Dec 24 2008
Karina Alvarado Rios Esiservis Corporation Miami, Fl Guayaquil Ecuadorian Living in Miami Beach Karina Alvarado Rios Esiservis Ponzi Scam North Miami Beach Florida
I invested more than $195,000.00 and so did others we know, with Karina Alvarado Rios she lived in Miami, Florida at the time. i wired the monies into her Regions bank account. She is now living in Guayaquil, Ecuador. She approached a family member many times to invest in to buy and sell clothing from Peru to sell into Ecuador. She also had me invest with in petroleum equipment, oil refinery equipment, oil pipes, oil rigs and tubing and other products. Using her and her mother Mercedes Rios Sono company name as reference Esiservis S.A Corporation which is a legitimate business. Karina Alvarado Rios stated that she was doing these deals with her mother and through her brother Ricardo Alvarado Rios that works for the Ecuadorian Lottery, she said she won a bid to the exclusive vendor to sell, t-shirts, chocolate coins, umbrellas, transistor radios, mini ipod nano's etc. anything that the lottery would give as a scratch off prize, I invested over time $195000.00 into this Ponzi Scam, we were to be paid every 1st. of the month our profit and at the end of the contract get our original investment back. When I was due to receive my investment and returns Karina Alvarado Rios fled the country to Guayaquil Ecuador. We then found out that others we know some friends, an accountant, her insurance agent her brother in law, other business men and friends that new her invested as well equaling over 1 million dollars, we all went to the local police agency in Miami to report check fraud since she bounced high dollar checks and then we went to the Miami FBI to file a formal complaint, still under investigation and waiting to see if they can charge her and extradite her from Ecuador and prosecute Karina Alvarado Rios of this Ponzi Scam. Resolution Sought: Refund All our money invested in the Ponzi Scam that they pulled pretending they were doing business deals when they were just taking in new money from other investors and paying others off and trying to recruit others into this scam, using the mothers and brothers names that they are powerful and important business people in Guayaquil Ecuador. We want all our monies back at the least, and the world to know so they can avoid doing business with this company or individuals. We have all the copies of wires and checks. We found this out after about 1 and 1/2 years because Karina Alvarado Rios started to get very strange and begged to add more money to invest and asked for cash near the end because she said that the deal didn't pay yet or on time so she just needed more money to float until we got paid for our investment. Many others are suffering from a disaster financial loss and emotional battle, we lost our cars, our home and precious time. Our private investigators found out that Karina Alvarado Rios has done this before to a successful business man in Ecuador and was forced to pay back millions around 2001 to 2002 in Guayaquil Ecuador. then she came to Miami and pulled a new Ponzi Scam to new friends and associates. Amount in Dispute: $195000.00+ not counting any profits or interest or any of the collateral damaged caused! Esiservis Inc. Mercedes Rios Sono Pulley Karina Alvarado Rios 303 Poinciana Island Drive Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160 786-623-4075 786-269-0939 ESISERVIS S.A CORP MERCEDES RIOS SONO Avda. Quito No. 806 y 9 de Octubre Piso No. 11 - Oficina 1102 Tlfs: 2282016/2290809 011-593-422-82016 1-786-623-4075 & 1-786-269-0939 Guayaquil - Ecuador Karinaalvaradoriosponiscammer Miami Beach, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: North Miami Beach, Florida
Dec 30 2008
Karina Alvarado Rios, Mercedes Rios Sono, Esiservis Corp Karina Alvarado, Mercedes Rios, and Esiservis do ponzi scam to friends and family Miami Beach Florida, Guayaquil Ecuador
Karina Alvarado Rios was introduced through a friend since we lived in the same building. I met her in 2006, and since she did not speak English well I, and often spoke to her in Spanish with our circle of friends. She seemed to be from a good family and seemed very successful at the time, supposedly from various investments through contacts of hers in Ecuador. After about 1 year of knowing Karina Alvarado Rios she asked me if I would like to invest some funds on a deal she had going with her company in Miami called Esiservis. The deal was to involve buying oil pipes from texas and shipping them to Ecuador. The return on the investment was phenomenal so I gave her a check of 93K. After the 2 months were up on the initial investment she told me that all had gone very well and she was working on another deal of purchasing clothing through her brother whom is the lottery director in Guayaquil Ecuador. I then invested a sum of 50k for the lottery prizes. I did not know all the details of how she shipped them or crossed the border with them but I offered many times to go with her to help her place the orders and help in every possible way to see for my own eyes the business and to protect my investment. She always came up with an excuse to not bring me along. She always talked about her mother Mercedes Rios Sono Pulley and about her connections and her success with her company Esiservis S.A. These investments were made from Aug of 2007 through Dec of 2007. The payoff was supposed to be paid in Jan of 2008, prior to this she was stating that her husband was beating her and when I would call she would say that they just had a fight and could not talk. Things just did not seem right and she did not seem stable. In early Jan I received a phone call from Karina Alvarado Rios from Peru, she was hysterical crying asking me to send her $3000.00 or $4000.00 that her pocket book was ripped off so please wire me or western union me anything possible. I was furious at this point and was suckered into believing this was true so I sent 2k. January 2008 comes and I here from other friends that Karina Alvarado Rios fled the country and pulled a big ponzi scam on everyone she new. My life was ruined as I knew it! I knew the circle of friends she was around so I called and asked if they invested, some denied it, and others flat out told me they were now broke and lost there retirement, children's college funds, having to relocate, repossessing their cars, heavily loaded with credit debt. We were all in the same situation. We contacted the local and government authorities (which were not very helpful) filed all the proper paperwork and to this day, she is nowhere to be seen. So we hired a top private investigator and consulted with various lawyers in Guayaquil, Ecuador and in Miami and have everything ready to prosecute her when she returns to USA. Everything is in place and we are a group of about 15 investors so far, more might surface when this all over the internet! We are now going to show all their business associates, friends and family exactly the type of criminals they are! Through our contacts we have learned that Mercedes Rios Sono Pulley seems to be holding the money that Karina stole since much of the funds were funded to Esiservis Corp in Guayaquil Ecuador. Victor 'Devuelvan La Plata Que Se Robaron' 'Return The Monies You Stole' Karina Alvarado Rios is about 38 Years Old May 30/31 1970 Karinaalvaradorioscriminalscammer Miami beach, Florida U.S.A. Colombia Delray Beach, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Miami Beach, Florida
Mar 02 2010
Karina Alvarado Rios Juan Asensi Martin Esiservis Miami Karina Alvarado Rios martin Juan Asensi Martin Controlled esiservis Miami from Ecuador and opened in Miami used the company name as strength to get those to invest with her in miami Noth Miami Beach , Florida
Karina Alvarado Rios Sono now Karina Alvarado Martin fled the country 12-27-2007 with many peoples monies ruining the lifes and families of way too many victims. These are very bad criminals. Now living back in Ecuador hiding our from the Ponzi she pulled and the check fraud to avoid prosecution. Using the company that her and her mother owned in Miami Florida called Esiservis which is now closed, She is a Sociopath they all are scammers.
Entity: Noth Miami Beach, Florida
Aug 14 2012
denise h burch denise burch, burch law, burch law firm, denise burch law, denise burch law firm, judge billy jackson, labrisco cook, sara hendershot, nancy buckner, dhr lauderdale county, dhr florence alabama, dhr a And now, Denise H Burch, the liars and thieves start attempting to cover their tracks! Internet
So now that you've in essence kidnapped our niece, trampled both Aunt's rights to guardianship unlawfully, in judge billy jackson's kangaroo courtroom, with Labrisco Cook telling lie after lie while you argued that my niece didn't even know me, and that you stated that behind the scenes you conducted a thorough investigation and that the birth mother's home was a stable, loving, and perfectly safe environment for Dee to be placed with her birth mother.   And NOW that I've made SUCH A FUSS over the fact that I will hold you and your cronies personally responsible for putting Dee in harm's way, NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN you're willing to offer to keep an eye on Dee from Alabama after you've given CUSTODY to the ONLY PLACE ON EARTH where she was abused!! SERIOUSLY? Here's the LEAST WE WANT, and WE WANT IT NOW. Get Dee OUT OF HER BIRTH MOTHER'S HOUSE, and place her in a program IN ALABAMA NEAR HER AUNT AND SISTER AND FAMILY that IS SAFE and WILL HELP TO TEACH HER SOME SKILLS that a person with 63 IQ can use to better her life. I DON'T WANT YOU PERSONALLY INVOLVED IN HER CASE AT ALL! YOU ARE THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS KIDNAPPING AND FOR SO MANY OTHERS. I can't BELIEVE that there are HUNDREDS OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT DHR'S handling of children and families and yet you still hold a law license! NOT FOR LONG! DO THE RIGHT THING HERE. It is TOO LATE to COVER YOUR TRACKS because there are TOO MANY COMPLAINTS, TOO MANY CASES, and TOO MANY PEOPLE willing to SPEAK UP AT THIS POINT! RESTORE DEE TO ALABAMA BEFORE SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAPPENS TO HER AND RESTORE BOTH AUNTS RIGHTS TO GUARDIANSHIP, AND DO IT NOW, BECAUSE DEE HAS ALREADY BEEN WITH HER BIRTH MOTHER FOR WAY TOO LONG!!!!! IT IS NOT SAFE THERE, AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PUT HER THERE. SO GET HER OUT OF THERE, AND DO IT NOW!!!
Aug 06 2008
Galaxt Merchants - Denise Hunt Job on line scam Hartfield United Kingdom
Here is the e-mail that I received. GALAXY MERCHANTS, LONDON, U.K. Office 67, washburn mall, FN2 4HL Hartfield United Kingdom email: denisehunt01@gmail.com Good day! I got your e-mail from a US database and i'm hoping you can be of help to our company, We are offering you a job position with our company. Your task is to coordinate Payments from customers and help us with the payment process. The customer receives and sends payment to you. Your tasks are: 1. Receives payment from Customers 2. Cash Payments at your Bank (Upon the paper instruction enclosed in same Envelope alongside the cheques) 3. Deduct 10% which will be your commission/pay on each Payment processed 4. Forward balance after deduction of commission/pay to If you are interested, Kindly send to me the listed informatio n below: #your full name: #your full homes address: number and street city state zip code #Occupation: #direct contact telephone number (VALID AND WORKING): #your email address: ONLY SERIOUS AND INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS SHOULD PLEASE REPLY. WARMEST DENISE HUNT Susan s Larose, LouisianaU.S.A.
Entity:
Jan 09 2009
Denise Hazen BOOKED MY COMPANY FOR WORK THEN LIED ABOUT IT Sun City Arizona
This woman booked my moving company then told my crew she cancelled the day before- She basically lied- no messages were left or no caller id on either phone- This a blatent lie used by customers. They book differnt companies to assure one company shows up- disregarding the cost of the company to book and fullfil the manpower involved Foxfire87 Sun City, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Sun City, Arizona
Jun 16 2010
DENISE WARDWELL FARMERS AGENT COOKIE, JUDY UNETHICAL INSURANCE THIEF Internet
THIS WOMAN NEEDS HER LICENSE REVOLKED! DENISE WARDWEL IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED OR HER OFFICE. SHE ACTS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. SHE PURCHASED SOME FIRE POLICY FOR MY HOMES THAT ARE AROUND THE WATER, OF WHICH I NEVER ASKED FOR AND DIDN'T GET ME THE REQUIRED WIND POLICIES!!! PLUS, I PURCHASED HOMEOWNERS FOR MY PERSONAL HOME AND PD HER 1269.00 SHE TOOK THE MONEY AND GOT ME A UNIDENTFIED CHEAPER POLICY. WHEN IKE HIT IS WHEN HER MESS CAME OUT INTO THE OPEN!!! IT GET WORSE THAN THAT... IF SOMEONE IS HAVING SOME ISSUES WITH DENISE WARDWELL AND OFFICE PLEASE CONTACT ME @ 832-306-0683 LEGAL ACTION IS ON IT'S WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 01 2010
Denise Marciano Do NOT buy anything from this Women. She tries to sell puppies and Parrots and other pets Internet
There are some of the e-mail conversation we had: Larry will be coming along with a cage ,papers and other accessories .All you need at your end for the start is a caring and loving home waiting for her .Here is my address which you will use to make the payment via western union or money gram transfer Name :Denise Marciano Address :19 xylo road Rocky Point New York 11778 Once you are done with the payment,get back to me with the reference number and the sender name so that i can clear the transfer . As soon as i get larry on board, i will get back to you with the full flight details including the airway bill tracking number which you will use to track online . this will help you to know the departure/arrival and delivery time .So if you know you have a ready home just proceed and make the payment . Have a great day ThanksThere are usually a lot of mistakes in the emails:are you sure you will be able to take very good care of larry ?? if you know that he wil be taken care of then get back to me with the delivery addres which comprises of your full home address includingthe address of the nearest airport to your home .from there i'll setupthe payment/shipping arrangements.ok Denise.
Entity: , Internet
Aug 27 2010
Denise Montfort Iona Montfort Credit Card, SS card thieves Lapeer, Michigan
Wanted in Burnet County Texas for identity theft. Cowards are afraid to even show faces in Texas for fear of getting arrested. Do NOT trust these people. They are desparate, broke and will steal anything not nailed down.
Entity: Lapeer, Michigan
Aug 27 2010
Denise Montfort B & M Heating **** ID THIEF, credit card thief Lapeer , Michigan
Please contact Burnet County Sheriff's Office for credit card and SS card theft.
Entity: Lapeer, Michigan
Oct 11 2011
Denise Klein Con-Artist who scams vulnerable families and desperate individuals Malibu, California
It's sad this individual has a seemingly successful treatment facility that even addresses patients as 'clients' at Milestones.  It's no question why they do-so.  Patients have problems that need to be addressed and clients have issues they need deferred.Patients should receive treatment towards their respective problems.  Unfortunately, this is not the highest priority for Denise Klein; her relentlessness and persistence to put you in your facility has to do with getting paid, not getting your life back together.  In fact, she rarely even meets any of the clients, nonetheless she is the Director of the entire staff.This lack of leadership was downright disgusting to me.  I entered her facility with a drinking problem and by the time I left, I had tried several drugs I had never even heard of prior to rehab.  Other patients at the place had nearly all snuck-in some types of drugs that were un-detected at their check-in.  This basically enables all the patients without any oversight to freely use and abuse substances while receiving their 10 to 12 hours of treatment each week.This place cuts corners for their clients to bolster their bottom-line.  This is why their specialists only provide services two days a week.  The on-site professionals will also meet with clients a couple times a week.Imagine paying to go to UCLA and taking one class at Santa Monica City College.  That is the value you are getting from this treatment facility, although it's not what they promise you.While at Malibu Milestones you will get about 12 hours a week combined of individual/group treatment.  Which means, you have a lot of time where you are literally left alone to do nothing while you sit in this rehab facility with a serious problem.I brought up many concerns to Denise while I was doing in-patient.  My concerns were not only ignored, but re-directed towards me as a character flaw.  Unfortunately her ignoring this issue led to the death of a client who needed a ton of help.  Denise was too busy making sure insurance could approve lengthening his stay, meanwhile he didn't get any of the treatment he NEEDED his first 1 month in the facility.If she talks about offering you a scholarship you can be pretty rest assured she's pulling all her tricks out of the hat; especially when she talks about financing  and the flexibility with their insurance partner provides... It's a nice little scam they have set-up.RIP BRAD BLACK
Entity: Malibu, California
Feb 26 2011
Denise Higgins ATV Ripoff please be warned about this gal Roanoke, Virginia
I recently found an atv on craigslist it looked like a good deal decided to buy it contacted the seller Denise Higgins by email was told to send 1500 bywestern union .  I did so and received a delivery date. Then I was contacted by Denise Richards that ebay motors wanted a payment of 750 for insurance.  I informed the seller that insurance was never mentioned in the agreement, and would not pay it.      She promised I would get it back in 24 hrs that didn't make sense so I asked her to pay.  then goggled her name and got the ripoff report   So beware of this woman.
Entity: Roanoke, Virginia
Nov 21 2011
Denise Cleaning 410-206-5991 COMPLETE RIP OFF Internet, Internet
I own a rental in Baltimore City and hired Denise Cleaning whom I found on Craigs List. Denise came to the property with one other(a male). She was paid $ 350 to do about four hours of cleaning. Since her ad seemed professional, I gave the funds to the new tenant to pay her on completion since I had to be another obligation. I received a call from the new tenants who trusted that she did a good job but upon her exit, they looked around and nothing had been cleaned, they admitted they should have checked her work before paying but they thought she was a professional. I immediately called her to return the next day and she acted confused as to the lack of quality reported. After driving an hour to the property from where I live to meet her, she was a no show and didn't even call. She stopped taking my calls and the only way to reach her was to use someone elses phone to which she would hang up. Do not use this craigs list advertiser!!!! If anyone can give me her address, I will sue! Her two numbers are 410-976-4671 and 410-206-5991
Apr 07 2011
Denise Klemm housecleaning sussex county nj sparta, New Jersey
This woman ripped me off then tried to disappear. Beware because she still posts on craigslist, DO NOT trust her. Buyer beware.
Entity: sparta, New Jersey
Jan 03 2014
Denise Benjamin Caresse Felix Nomorrack is a Huge Rip OFF North Miami Florida
I supposely purchased a Google Android Tablet for my grand-daugher for Christmas. The item appeared to be used.  It did not work well and was not User Friendly I ordered the items on December 20 for Christmas and did not receive it until January 2, 2013.  I wrote to Customer Service on several different occassions over the holidays and got a genertic response but none directly related to my question.  I requested the Customer Service number and did not get a reply . I finally googled the number and called spoke to a man by the name of Gedion with an ID number of 0047 who said he is the CRS manager but refused to have my items returned.   In the past I purchased sheets and the sheet only lasted a couple of months and got holes in them when I washed them. I now believe that these items are a knock Off and not the real deal. I tried return the Tablet but when I spoke to the CRS she was really  unfriendly and refused to provide me with a RMA number to return the item. I then asked to speak to a supervisor the CRS gave me a hard time but I was determined to wait on the phone.  I requested the name of the President or CEO but the supervisor Gideon refused to provide me with the name of a supervisor.  When I googled Nomorerack I got such much negative information on the customer services and they products. However, I already had purchase the products.  It is only two days since I receive the product and they refused to refund or exchange the producct.  Go figure! Dissatisfied Customer in Miami
Entity: North Miami, Florida
Nov 05 2013
Denise Horsley Caused rashing and charged $99.58 for another order? Toronto Ontario
I saw this ad online ordered it because my skin is sensitive. I ordered it on September 8th, charged for the shipping on September 10th in the amount of $6.35. I started using the product when it arrived and didn't make the connection of the rash until September 27th, too late to cancel the order, which was charged to my credit card on September 24th in the amount of $99.58? I want my money back!
Entity: Toronto, Ontario
Sep 22 2016
Denise American Standard Friendly rental real estate fraud Internet
I responded to a home rental ad on Craig`s list under friendly rental' Denise returned my call and gave a long spiel about a program involving customers on the verge of losing their homes. This tale said that this company matched up potential buyers with any home they want from a list of hundreds. This would benefit the homeowner as it wouldn`t affect their credit, the bank would get a payment and I would get the house of my dreams. Then she wanted my credit card no. for the $199.00  registration fee.I asked her to send me the information first. That was the last I heard from her.
Entity: Internet
Jul 05 2011
Denise Behrens Denise Behrens Photographer Terrible waste of time, talent and Money New York, New York
This woman is the quintessential term of failure. She seemed quite strung out, very hungry (she ate nothing on this particular day and looks as though she never does), and moody individual. She treated her staff as if she were the queen and they obeyed every snap of the tongue she lashed. A story was told of how she s been known to yell at former individuals for any kind of snacking. She is a complaining, stressed to the max, self absorbed, way overpriced photographer. In my 20 years in the industry, this was one of thee if not the worst work related experiences I have endured. Asking for anything more than what specifically was discussed before the shoot was by her standards outrageous. And as we all know in this industry, things inevitably come up. New York is the capital of talented photographers, and many with great attitudes and a willingness to have a creative and fun day, Buyer beware, keep looking.
Entity: New York, New York