ENTERTAINMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: entertainment

There may be more reports for "entertainment"

For more results perform a general search for "entertainment"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

51, Report #119077
Nov 20 2004
Starbiz Entertainment ripoff empty promises Scottsdale Arizona
I took my daughter to an audition, got the typical call back. Paid $685 for photos and filled out paperwork, we were told we would make the money back on the first shoot. The first photo shoot I didn't receive any money for. The second shoot got a payment of $50 and the third shoot got another $50. It didn't quite add up to $685. When she made the cover of the arizona parenting magazine I was told payment was going to be $600, but only got $50. She was also to be entered in a $2500 clothing drawing, but I doubt if that was truthful. Jason tucson, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Scottsdale, Arizona
Nov 05 2004
EarthBound Entertainment & Promotions ripoff Wymore, Nebraska
-- INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT AGAINST: -- Organization's Name: Earthbound Entertainment & promotions Website Address: none Privacy Notice: none Name of Individual within Organization You Have Dealt With: Beverly, marketing Coordinator Email : none Country: United States -- DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ONLINE PRIVACY COMPLAINT: -- 1. You were not clearly informed about the uses being made of your personally identifiable information. 2. You were not sufficiently informed about the parties your personally identifiable information would be shared with. 3. You conveyed your wish to prevent the sharing of your personally identifiable information with outside parties and the choice was not respected. 4. You were not offered the opportunity to opt-out when your personally identifiable information was being used for new purposes. 5. You conveyed your wish to the organization to opt-out of the receipt of their email marketing materials and the choice was not respected. 6. Your sensitive personally identifiable information was not securely transmitted. 7. Your consent was not sought for the processing of sensitive personally identifiable information according to EU Safe Harbor guidelines. 8. Your personally identifiable information is not being kept securely. 9. Personally identifiable information held about you is not accurate and the organization will not let you correct it. 10. The organization did not give you access to your personally identifiable information even though access is described in their privacy notice. 11. The organization transferred data to a third party without your consent and without ensuring that the recipient observed equivalent data protection standards. 12. Y Other. Please describe:we have not recived our paychecks in the last four to five weeks when we last worked for them. We were told by two of their employers that work for them that earthbound is really bad about paying like they are suppose to and that they have had to bug earthbound many of times before they have even recived their paycheck. One lady told me that it was around april of this year of 2004 and that she was owed a paycheck and that she did not recive her paycheck untill around july from the month of april that was owed to her. i julie addis and my mom rita stoddard demoed products for this company and we have attempted to leave messages with earthbound and still have not recived our paycheck since we worked for them which was three weeks ago to four weeks ago when we worked for them. Beverly the marketing coordinator told us she was running a week behind on our paychecks and we still have not yet recived them. -- THE DESIRED RESOLUTION TO YOUR COMPLAINT: -- - You would like to have your data corrected. Y - You would like your information used in a manner consistent with the organization's published privacy policy. Additional detail: Brief description of your communication with the organization: my mom rita stoddard attempted many times to call earthbound to ask why we did not recive our pay checks and the company never bothered to contact us back at all then i once attempted to contact the company and i spoke to beverly the marketing Coordinator and she answered the phone and told me that they were running behind on the checks and that they would be sending them out but i and my mother have not yet recived the pay checks we worked for and we have proof that we worked for earthbound because we kept the recepits and i have more proof as to working for this company.... Here is Earthbounds phone number 1-800-861-4970 extenstion #102 which is beverly , marketing coordinator. The address of earthbound is EARthbound Enterainment & Promotions p.o boxx 326 wymore, ne 68466 I have attempted to contact the labor board on earthbound but because earthbound only pays and i have to pay the taxes the labor board said we would have to take them to small claims court sense it was a contract of payment that i julie addis and rita stoddard would have to pay our own taxes out of our checks to the irs once we recived payment from earthbound but we still have not recived our payment from earthbound. No - Is the subject of your complaint currently in litigation or the subject of any other adjudicatory process, including any form of dispute resolution? No - Has the subject of your complaint been resolved under a previous court action, arbitration or other form of dispute resolution? __________________________________________ BBBOnLine's Privacy Program Dispute Resolution Intake Center BBBOnLine, Inc. Tel: 703.247.9336 Fax: 703.247.8112 Email: dr@cbbb.bbb.org Julie Grand Junction, ColoradoU.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: Wymore, Nebraska
Jun 08 2004
Hollywood Entertainment ripoff corporate office sexual harrassment Wilsonville Oregon
I was hired to work in guest relations taking surveys from customers in a call center at the corporate office. I was harrassed the whole time I worked there and so were other employees. We would get nasty calls of a sexual nature as test calls from the corporate office. they knew lots of information about our personal lifes and would talk about joining their orgys, interracial sex, gay sex, group sex, trying to create a sexually charged atmosphere and get the employees to have sex with them. they did succeed with some people. They spread rumours around about me to the other employees and slandered my name and reputation. They kept telling me on the phone they heard I would be a good sex partner and was a sure thing for them. They told other employees the same. They would use the computer to insult you and make jokes, all of a sexual nature, and about sexual acts to perform, and gossip to you about the other employees, really creating a hostile environment and insulting the employee all day long. One girl said she wasn't listening to this any longer and got up and quit. I did the same. It was a terrible workplace with a frat boy attitude and extremely unprofessional. They would hold down your production and taunt the employees who werent interested in them. Absolutly a disgusting place to work. I wouldn't let my kids around these people as they are constintly looking for people to recruit into their sex parties. Karen Portland, OregonU.S.A.
Entity: Wilsonville, Oregon
Mar 06 2003
BBB Entertainment consumer fraud ripoff Southampton Pennsylvania
WARNING! ..... Basically I bought an auction from him for $7700.00 for 3185 vhs tapes, 268 DVD's, 208 video games, and another 508 sell through vhs tapes. He promised delivery by March 1st. I contacted him on the 24th of Feb. to check on status - Larry Lazar (remember that name) said it was shipped. I checked again on the 28th - he said it was on the loading dock as we were talking, waiting for Roadway. After talking to him today - he said it would be shipped tomorrow. For some reason I don't believe him. Just if anyone is about to do business with this guy learn from my mistake - DON'T Eric augusta, KansasU.S.A.
Entity: Southampton, Pennsylvania
Nov 06 2001
REAL.COM REAL EXPERIENCE ENTERTAINMENT RIPOFF
I wanted RealPlayer Plus on my computer to listen to radio stations and news reports. There was a $9.95 MONTHLY fee for this which I charged to my credit card. After downloading the software, I found it confusing to use and e-mailed the technical support people three times, and got no response. To even find the contact us for this company was very confusing. After sending at least 3 e-mails for help, I get a message that says, within one hour you will receive a confirming e-mail of your request, I never got a confirmation e-mail or any other response from this company. They give two telephone numbers; 206-674-2681 and 888-768-3248 for help. When you call these numbers and press the option that applied to me, I got a recording that says, Our office is closed now, please call back during normal operating hours. (Mon-Fri 9-5) I was calling at 10am on a Tuesday! This has been going on since I downloaded the program on October 26. They did however, charge my card for this months fee of $9.95. My only recourse at this point was to call my bank and instruct them to put a stop on this monthly charge, which they have done for a fee, of course, of $25.00! Real Experience Entertainment ripped me off fofr $34.95! I hope that this company is listed as a BUYER BEWARE company! Thank you
Entity: Nationwide
Feb 15 2009
Selective Entertainment not a real company Glendale California
I was contacted for an interview with this company back in September 08. I saw the posting on an entertainment careers website where the company was offering 50k salary to be a 2nd personal assistant to the owner... sounded too good to be true to begin with. I was a little wary of the interview process... they asked us to show up in all black at the Starbucks in Glendale. They were interviewing people back to back all day 30 minutes apart at this location and asked us to bring resume copies and photographs. The 2 'representatives' claimed that the company was brand new and were branching into music, fashion design, casting, and television production and that the owner/lead artist had several projects under wraps. They emphasized that only black could be worn at the office and that ladies had to wear 3-4 inch heels at all times because it was more sophisticated and they wanted to be taken 'seriously' as young entreprenuers. It was a little strange but I wasnt going to argue given the circumstances of the salary. After the interview the women promised to follow-up but never did, even after I phoned myself to follow-up. None of the projects that they said were 'under wraps' have come to light yet, and I definitely have been watching and waiting. From the beginning something seemed off about the interview and the company, but I haven't said anything until now. The lead actor's IMDB page has been removed from the database, which is a little strange. The company has no address, phone number, or official website-- I'm beginning to think it was all a hoax! To the person who started the post: Please do not send your personal work/screenplays to any companies who even sound sketchy-- I've been shopping entertainment jobs for a while and have started to realize that a lot of them aren't legit! Now I am extra cautious about where I send my resumes and spec scripts because there are people all over the internet profitting off of your ideas and personal info! Whatsgoingon LA, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Glendale, California
May 31 2008
ENTERTAINMENT REWARDS HOW DO I STOP CHARGES??? Troy Michigan
I did not sign up for this and I need help trying to stop the monthly charges from coming out of my account Mike Vine Grove, KentuckyU.S.A. According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off Report, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: we could not do anything for you or you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days. If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges. Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off Report.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent! DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get. And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state. Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the chargetruth. If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the
Nov 07 2008
MB Pink Entertainment strikes again Internet
Today i got a bunch of overdrafts in the mail and i couldnt figure out why.I then called my bank to ask about a 34.99 check that i didnt remember writing.They proceded to tell me it was mb home and gave me a number,in which I called and they told me they would refund my money with no questions asked although it would take 7 to 10 days.Today is the 7th of nov.Has anyone recieved any refunds and how did this happen I havent even been on the computer for a couple of weeks as ive been on vacation. Joezero St petersburg, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Dec 10 2008
Entertainment Work RIP OFF Boca Raton Florida
I was looking for a job online and found this job called entertainment work.. which is supposibly casting where you can get involved with a casting for tv. I thought it was wierd enough i had to pay to join but then i thoughtmaybe because its like modeling or something. Well now i got something in the mail and it says in order to cancel with them i have to go to the web site and call and give 3 id repost from other jobs.. WELL UNFORTUNATEY!! THERE IS NO WEBSITE.. they say they will take money out of my account if i dont cancel!!.. This company needs to be reported or sued! April111 Fort Worth, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Boca Raton, Florida
Nov 24 2008
Entertainment Publications presumptive sale: calling requesting credit card information Troy Michigan
This company sells discount voucher books to merchants who advertise and to merchants who don't advertise but wish to give these as gifts to clients. Annually, we receive unsolicited requests from Entertainment to order gifts. One person once made the mistake of ordering the books, but has not renewed the order. This year, they have begun calling with a different pretext: they are using the presumptive sale tactic and simply asking for a principal in the company, and their credit card information, and simply making up order requests. We have told them that we're not interested. We still get calls. They even call on PRIVATE, UNLISTED phone numbers, requesting credit card information. Even after calling them to request what information they have listed on your account, they give you the run-around and transfer you to various phone operators. Do not make the mistake of ordering from them! Business owner Emeryville, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Mar 23 2009
Entertainment Rewards Unauthorized charges to my account Troy Michigan
Same exact thing happened to me that happened to Ryan...people need to check their credit card statements closely for this kind of crap. I bet many people are going months and months not knowing they are being charged, and it is such a small amount (likely on purpose) that you don't notice unless you are looking closely. I purchased tickets using ticketmaster.com approximately 3 months ago. during the process, i was shown a page about entertainment rewards, and in order to continue purchasing tickets i needed to enter address, name, email, but no credit information, which led me to believe that there would be no charge. there was also no mention off any fees associated with entertainment rewards. Approximately two months later, i was charged $9.00 by 'ENT*ENTERTAINMNTRE' i did not know what this charge was, and without any other information on the company i could not track it, so i firgured that i must have made an authorization that i had forgotten about. Another month later i was charged another $9.00 by 'ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWRDS 866-364-1333 MIUS'. I knew i hadn't made any recent purchases, so i called the number to find out it was entertainment rewards and that i had inadvertantly signed up for it while using ticketmaster.com. Scottti3 Southfield, MichiganU.S.A.
Sep 09 2008
GOGOER DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT Major Rip-Off Nationwide
I purchased Gold for world of warcraft and never recieved it,after being told several times it will be processed. Frank casa grande, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Mar 31 2009
Entertainment Rewards unauthorized credit card charges! Troy Michigan
If you are here, you are probably wondering just what the HELL that $9 to $11 charge on your credit card statement is. First off, I'll tell you that you likely bought tickets from the Ticketmaster.com (or in my case, the .ca) web site. Now, I'll say that I hope you enjoyed the show, because you got a little more than you asked for (literally). Somehow, you got tickets to a show/event AND a membership to ENTERTAINMENT REWARDS. Yeah, isn't that lovely? Now I will tell you some news that isn't so bad, it isn't GREAT but it isn't BAD. You'll need to telephone your credit card company/bank and let them know that 1) you did NOT authorize the charge(s) on your card and 2) you have NOT got any product or service in return. Your credit card company will begin the process of a CHARGEBACK to the vendor, on your behalf. Likely it will flow smoothly, and they may need to begin an investigation. The bottom line, your credit card company will now know you did NOT authorize the charge(s) on your card and do SOMETHING to take action. Following this, I'd like to urge people to sign up to this web site and to file their OWN ripoff report regarding this. Yes, it will take some time to sign up, confirm your membership and fill out an online form. HOWEVER, it is IMPORTANT. People are going to be seeing this fraudulent charge on their credit card and likely head to a search engine and enter the name of the charge and begin looking to see what is going on. Hallmark (the people behind Entertainment Rewards) need their own Hallmark moment (pun TOTALLY intended), so give them one! As a side note, I did enter my email address into the recover password box and found out (shock) that I was given an ONLINE ACCOUNT to go with this scam. Here is some information I was able to get from their web site at the following URL: http://www.entertainment.com/jsp/consumer/soc/help/your_subscription/cancellations.jsp#q1 You can cancel your membership anytime during your 30-day free trial period by clicking on the cancellation link in the My Account area of the site (Note: You must be logged in to cancel). If you cancel during this free trial period, your credit card will not be charged. You can cancel anytime after your 30-day free trial period ends by clicking on the cancellation link in the My Account area of the site (Note: You must be logged in to cancel). You must cancel more than five days before the end of your initial billing period (or any renewal period) in order for cancellation to take effect before the next billing period. If cancellation occurs after this date, the membership will be renewed and you will be charged according to the payment option you selected. For example: Your first charge of $9.00 will be billed the day after your free trial ends. Ongoing, your monthly subscription fee of $9.00 is automatically billed on the monthly anniversary of your first charge. For example, if your first charge was on the 23rd of the month, every subsequent charge will be the 23rd. If you cancel more than five days before your next monthly subscription fee is billed, you will not be charged for the next month. If your monthly anniversary falls on the 30th or 31st of the month, you will be billed on the last day of the month in those months that have a fewer number of days. If your monthly anniversary falls on a weekend, you will be billed on the previous Friday. -------------- You better believe I'll be clicking that cancel button and calling my credit card company. Oh and I'll be letting all my friends and family know about this, and that if they ever want a greeting card, to avoid Hallmark and to avoid any of their other companies, this means finding new crayons for my kids as Hallmark owns Crayola. I hope this helped you. Swipernoswiping Calgary, AlbertaCanada
Jan 30 2009
Entertainment Rewards ILLEGAL, SCAM, Troy Michigan
This company is a scam through Ticketmaster. I advise you to purchase any Ticketmaster purschases in person. I bought tickets through ticketmaster and this company entertainment rewards pops up and asks if you would like $25 back on your next purchase. You enter your information, such as your name, address, and phone. THEY DO NOT ASK YOU FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. They get your credit card information from ticketmaster. Ticketsmaster just passes along your credit card. Once you see this $9.00 charge on your credit card call 866-364-1333 and let them know there was an unathorized charge to your credit card. Do no take no for an answer. They should be able to refund your money and cancel your memebership within 7-10 business days for the refund and cancel memebership right away. I just called to report this unauthorized charge to them and now awaiting my refund. Karee Oak Lawn, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Troy, Michigan, Nationwide
Jun 26 2010
spook entertainment CONCERT PROMOTIONS laredo , Texas
CEASAR A. LOPEZ SCAMMED INVESTORS FOR A CONCERT PROMOTIONS, OVER 100,000 WAS LOST, HE STILL PROMOTING CONCERT EVENTS,BUYERS BEWARE,HE WORKS OUT OF TEXAS, SAN ANTONIO IS THE LAST KNOW PLACE, HE'S ON MYSPACE,HE'S GOT A WARRANT FOR CHECK FRAUD WARRANT #1116930 CASE# 947370, HE'S SAYS HE HAS RIGHTS TO PROMOTE ARTIST BUY HE JUST A FRAUD, SAYS HE PROMOTES DADDY YANKEE BUT TALK TO HIS LAWYER EDWIN PRADO AND SAYS HE HAS NO RIGHTS TO DADDY YANKEE, HE DEFRAUDED PEOPLE IN ARIZONA.
Entity: laredo, Texas
Jul 27 2011
Metro Entertainment Misrepresentation of services Vernon, Connecticut
In March, 2011 I contacted Metro Entertainment via e-mail and ordered 2 tickets to a concert to be held in Orlando, FL on July 29, 2011. My reason for ordering so early was that  these tickets were a special 16th birthday gift for my grandson. My credit card was immediately charged, I called the company the end of May and was told the tickets would be delivered the first of July. That was not in time for my grandson's birthday but was ok since I was assured they would be delivered the first of July. The first week of July I e-mailed AND called again and was again reassured the tickets would be delivered on or before July 22, 2011. I called again on July 18, 2011 and was told the tickets weren't there yet but reassured again they would be coming. On Friday, July22, 2011 I called and was told the tickets were there  and I asked that they overnight them to me and was charged an additional $10.00 for that service and was assured they would send them. They did not come by the evening of July 25, 2011 so I expected them by the next day. On the following day, July 26, 2011 I recieved a call at approximately 4:00 PM from a representative of the company saying they regretted to tell me that the tickets would not be coming. Needless to say I was really upset as this was the ONE gift my grandson wanted most of all and I had promised him. I feel that I entered into a legal contract with Metro Entertainment and they defaulted. Had they not kept on reassuring  me that the tickets would come I would have gone elsewhere but now it is too late. The venue is sold out. I won't even go into how dissapointed my grandson is but that IS a huge factor in my complaint. What reputable company handles business like this? Certainly not one I will ever recommend or use again. I want to warn other possible purchasers about this company.
Entity: Vernon, Connecticut
Dec 06 2011
Hollywood Entertainment Jobs Secured Scam Artist Internet
Hollywood Entertainment Jobs is a secured scam company. What i mean by this is they will take your money and get away with it, if you don't read their terms and conditions. I signed up for a 1 Day Trial for $1 and was instead subject to a $11.95 a month charge. I tried reporting it to my bank but was told that because they list in under their terms and conditions I couldn't be refunded my money. So I'm in the process of hoping that they cancel my service with their scum bag company and refund me my money. But I know they won't. So all I can really do is spread the word on this scam company and tell you to NOT get any service with them what-so-ever!!! I lost a year's worth of money to this company because I wasn't paying attention to the charges on my account and I also didn't read their terms and conditions. So please don't make the same mistake I did, and stay away from Hollywood Entertainment Jobs. They're a scam!!!!!
Mar 08 2011
Urban Nation Entertainment Magazine Scam Willis, Texas
Young African American guy comes by and knocks on my door. He gives me the  help a brother out, I'm trying to get on the right path in life sales pitch. He gets poins for selling magazines. He has a good sales presentation, I feel generous that evening and buy a magazine subscription. Guess what? Never received the magazine. Shocking!!! Have tried to call the business phone number on the receipt multiple times, but no one ever answers and can't leave a message because the phone mailbox is full.
Entity: Willis, Texas
Mar 30 2011
MAC Entertainment scam las vegas, Nevada
The same thing happened to me. I have taken acting classes at csn, and have always wanted to be an actor. i went in for the audition, i went into the a room where some people were seating down they asked me to read the coors light paragraph. after i was done they told me that there were areas in which i could improve but htat in general i had done well. They did not offer me any classes, but i dont have proffesional pictures, so they told me i could get my pictures for 300 hundred dollars. they also told me that i needed to sing up with the actors union and that would cost me an extra 100 dollars. At that moment i did not have the money so i told them that i would try to get it in a few weeks. But than i did some research and fund this report. I also went back to ask them about this rip off report, and to my amazement their office was empty they moved somewere else. so i think i saved myself some money. I am also wondering if there are any good, agencies or agents/managers in las vegas that we can really trust, because it seems that all there is are scammers.
Entity: las vegas, Nevada
Jun 15 2011
Via entertainment Stupid Colorado springs, Colorado
Don't believe everything!! Remember if it seems to good to be true. It probably is. Everyone of those employes are stupid manipulating liarsI have been scammed by direct connect and via entertainment. They both just want your money. They don't care about you. I got ripped off $800 in totall I feel really bad because I am 13 and it was my moms money. She wanted to mKe me happy but now I feel just stupid for falling for two scams.She is already getting my braces which are expensive. But I am going to pay her back. Those via people are just judgmental stupid pigs. Those jerks will be brought down by their sinsJust don't fall for this scam like I did
Entity: Colorado springs, Colorado
Nov 25 2011
Metro Entertainment Ticket seating Scam South Windsor, Connecticut
I ordered tickets for an upcoming concert. I specifically sought out tickets for a particular row and paid a premium for it. Even was sent a confirmation of row and seat by e-mail. The tickets that were sent to me were not the tickets I ordered and paid for. The tickets are in an entirely different section and row.When I called to complain they claimed it was an upgrade but I was not interested in the upgrade. I wanted that specific row for a reason. Was told that they had the right to substitute at their discretion if the tickets I ordered were not available. If those seat are not available then how could they advertise for them?I hope my credit card company will stop payment. I will also try contact whatever consumer organizations I can to see if I can get some help.
Entity: South Windsor, Connecticut
Aug 04 2012
Showcase entertainment Disney line up scam Internet
This company advertise on google ads and gigsalad. They do all the Trademark Disney characters rip off. Snow white, cinderella, tinker bell,the list goes on and on in disney costumes designs. Lets start with reality they need to look up 2 words. Coalition and counterfeit. Lets start with coalition a huge voluntary union of individuals that have come together for a cause.In this case the coalition is made up at the base of all the owners of all the trademarks and their under oath to protect their trademarks, or why have one.  They have banded together for this cause.Counterfit,,imitation. Now lets talk about why the  public should care. Because  Millions of dollars has been taken from the states from under ground economy in the kid market, because people who work for counterfit  trademark companys do not get legal they hide from the owners of the trademarks.  So now there is no money for Child protection service, foster care, and state day care, all because of companys that run illegal employees under ground economy. Now I am not saying that you do not have a license to be a jump house place, but I would bet you have no license to do all these employees and trademark  characters. This is just my person opionion,all I do is volunteer for both, like so many others, it would be up to the owners to decide. I am not one of their attorney's. Why do I care, because I am a mother and I do not want to see child protection service cut out half of their social workers because there is no money in CA.  Children that are in life threating homes are left with no help. We need to stop trademark infignment and under ground economy.Craigs list also needs to be cleaned up of trademark.
73, Report #902066
Jun 24 2012
Premier Entertainment Steven Earnhardt DJ Sub-Contractor Ripoff Internet
I'm a professional mobile DJ with 30+ years in the biz having performed 1000's of gigs with dozens of bookings agents. and in all my years I have never been ripped off like I have by this guy! I did have a work history with Premier having done 8-10 gigs over the past 2 years or so. they were were all pretty much $2-$300 low-budget events fairly close to my house. the client booked online with Premier & paid up front. I would do the gig and get a check about 5 days after. no problems. the owner Steve said he only made about $50-$100 commission for booking. I was fine with that as it appeared he was a bottom feeder. then he calls with the big payday or so I thought. $600. it was a huge wedding with a long list of technical requirements that had to be met. multiple systems, DJ's ect. oh, and did I mention it was a 6 hour wedding that was a 4 hour drive away. it goes on. I was up for the challenge. it turned into a 24 hour work day for me. 8 hours of driving. 5 hours of set-up & tear-down. huge 6 hour wedding with multiple systems in multiple rooms. there were also half dozen other vendors there. lighting & video ect. they had everything but dancing elephants. it was clearly a big budget wedding. I spent about $200 in exp to cover this gig. gas, equipment rental, extra labor ect Well you know what happens next. no payment from Premier! after a week Steve emails me that my check will be coming soon. another week goes by. I get another email from Steve saying the client hasn't paid him yet. I smelled a rat. I contacted the client directly and they provided proof of payment. they paid in full 3 weeks before the event. all $1265 of it. what $1265? not only have I not gotten paid but I was duped into doing this gig for less than half! all my emails & phone messages go unanswered. and as you can guess I'm hopping mad. so then I start doing some research. yeah, I know after the fact. dumb! Premier has over 30 complaints with the BBB & complaints on every site online from clients and sub-contractors who haven't been paid. sure I've got a contract. big deal. the smooth talking owner Steve is is your best buddy until you've done the gig. Avoid this guy @ all costs & don't get ripped off like me!
Sep 22 2012
Metro Entertainment THIS COMPANY IS AN ABSOLUTE RIPOFF CARMEL, Indiana
The company known as Metro Entertainment is a complete ripoff.  I certainly hope you read this before you purchase tickets.  I purchased tickets in row C center stage.  The company called me the next day and informed me that the tickets I purchased had an obstructed view and wanted to move me to row B.  I agreed!  Well, when I received my tickets,  guess what,  they were in row L.  Whereupon, I called the company and was informed that that was not the situation and they would not change my tickets or refund my money.  So  RIPOFF central has been located !   Don't buy anything from Metro Entertainment!!!!!
Entity: CARMEL, Indiana
Apr 16 2006
Entertainment Rewards ripoff Troy Michigan
Despite refusing to accept an offer of 'free services' I began to receive a charge of $9 to the credit card number used to purchase tickets from Ticketmaster. Ticket master clearly supports this process and in fact forces the purchaser to see/respond to the offer with both double negative requests (click no to accept) and hidden or confusing disclaimers ... all in all this is a practice designed to decieve consumers and action needs to be taken by anyone fooled into being charged without receeving anything of value in return. Michael Huntington Beach, CaliforniaU.S.A.

Showing 51-75 | Showing Page 3 of 179