KLEARGEAR.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kleargear.com

There may be more reports for "kleargear.com"

For more results perform a general search for "kleargear.com"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Dec 03 2013
kleargear.com This guys don´t accept critics... Internet
I read this story in CNN http://edition.cnn.com/2013/12/02/tech/couple-fined-for-negative-review/index.html?hpt=hp_c3So I decided I could post for the Palmers. I did not buy or sign their agreement, so my only real complain is to report the existence of a non-disparagement clause in its customer agreement terms.Non-disparagement clause = You can not complain about their service. KlearGear.com will create a lawsuit anyone that writes a bad review about their service. So join the Palmers and spread the word about this company. And any other company that uses the so-called non-disparagement clause in its customer agreement terms.The customer era is now, any customer should take action.
Dec 03 2013
Kleargear.com Kleargear Rip off. Send false info to credit unions. Internet
No customer service.  If you write a bad review they try to extort you a few thousand and bring you to court.  Shady business practices.  DO NOT USE.HORRIBLE SITE.  COMPLETE SCAM.
Nov 16 2013
KlearGear.com prosecute their customers grand rapids Michigan
Wow, I just cant believe that you prosecute your own customers.. The ones that put their hard earned dollars in your pockets… the men and women that keep the lights on and ensure your jobs.  You fine people that purchase your products.  WOW.. I have been to your site and after the report from Yahoo news concerning your “fine” levied against one of your customers.  Well you have certainly lost my business forever….  I simply cant believe that your opinion of your customer is so low that you feel the need to attempt to collect $2500 from someone that wrote you a bad review.. I don’t know whos decision that was but, you have caused more damage to your business that the 2500 bucks will ever repair.. Try providing some customer service your ungrateful bas*$(ds!!
Entity: grand rapids , Michigan
kleargear.com DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS DEAD BEAT COMPANY Grandville Michigan
This is a horrible company.  You place an order, then you get a confirmation.  Sounds good? Well, the problem is, they don't send your order!  Then you call and leave messages, but they are never returned.  So, you write a complaint on one of these boards and they slap you with a 3500.00 fine and post negative things on your credti report.  Worst company ever!
Nov 19 2013
kleargear.com Fraudelent Business Practices Grandville, MI
Avoid Kleargear at all costs.  The fine print in their sales agreement states that you will be penalized (and have to pay them) $3000.00 if you say anything bad about them or their product.  I'm just glad I found this site prior to making a purchase from them.  Apparently Kleargear recently removed the statement from their web site but they can still not be trusted.  Crap like that just tells me to stay away from their company and do what I can to help others avoid them as well.  Oh....and they will go through the threat of the penalties.  If you don't believe me then google Jen Palmer kleargear.com and see how kleargear is doing what it can to destroy their lives.
Entity: Grandville, MI, Select State/Province
Dec 01 2013
kleargear.com evil hateful company, ripoff, nasty, vindictive sum internet
Hateful scum bags, I hope they all get syphilis and die horribly
Entity: internet, Select State/Province
Dec 02 2013
KlearGear.com Klear Gear they stole my money and never shipped  Internet
I ordered a bunch of stuff from these clowns, mistakenly believing that they would actually fill my order and ship the items to me after they got my money.No items, no money refunded, no possible way to contact anyone at this rip off company.
Nov 17 2013
KlearGear.com Worst Customer Service Ever! Grandville Michigan
Ordered Products never get delivered and then they are not available for support.  They charge the credit card and will not remove it and then ruin credit.  Their terms of service is a joke.  Read it, you'll see.  They are all about screwing the customer.  There is no way in H*** I'd ever order anything from them again, and I will tell everyone I know not to, as well.
Nov 29 2013
KlearGear.com tries to fine its customers for making critical comments
KlearGear.com has been reported to try and enforce a non-disparagement clause in their contract, This means that if you are unhappy with their service and write up a report (like here on RipoffReport.com), you may get a letter from KlearGear.com demanding that you remove the review or pay them money!Check out this report before doing business with KlearGear.com: cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2013/11/29/newday-brown-onlinefraud.cnn.html
Aug 28 2014
kleargear.com Kleargear will probably fine me for this review! Internet
So, after my mother wanted to buy some gifts for my brother found this site, she did what she always does - asks me to research it before using the site!Guess what I found!(((link redacted)))After reading around the internet, and seeing mostly positive reviews from the blogosphere (and hardly any from consumers), I got even more suspicious.  So, I dug into their site.  I looked at the site index - where all sites should post all of their pages within their site.  Couldn't find any agreements listed anywhere!  Then, I went to their help page, to find a very strangely worded sales agreement from the below link:http://www.kleargear.com/help.htmlKlear Gear retains ownership of all products until the point of payment has been received and product delivered, at which time ownership is given to the said customer. Shipping charges are applied to orders irrelevant to weight, size and destination of shipment. Klear Gear can ship US mail, therefore we are able to deliver to PO, APO, and FPO box addresses. Klear Gear reserves the right to choose the shipping carrier.The strange part is that first line.  They can receive payment but the product isn't yours until they deliver it.  They will probably say that this so that the customer is not responsible for any damages in shipping, but why not just write it that way?  So, first red flag directly from the site itself.I click on the About Us link at the bottom of the page - also listed below - and find that there is no information on that page.  Maybe they don't want to tell us they won't deliver our items and then report a $3500 fine to credit bureaus for a policy that is clearly unethical and probably illegal.http://www.kleargear.com/info.htmlI go through the process of picking an item, adding it to cart, and then clicking on checkout.  No information available until after you give them your name and credit card number and I am NOT doing that.  So, I am unable to find the clause that is listed in the article from theblaze.com (the article states that it's in the terms of sale), but it is not.I advised my mother not to purchase there.  I only post here to advise people of some of the information that is not easily visible on Google.  I recommend people decide for themselves.
Nov 12 2013
Kleargear.com Fined, Freedom of Speech Pulled, No Product Sent Grandville Michigan
This company took my right to Free Speech. I blasted them for not sending me my products and them not having anybody to speak to to resolve the issue. What did I get but a slap in the face and a $3500 fine.  Why?  Because I spoke ill of them.  Well when I order over $100 worth of product and never recieve it and am not able to get ahold of somebody, you bet I am going to bad mouth a company and tell everyone not to go through them. So in order to make this report I am having to again put my credit on the line.  They are a horrible company and will not let you speek what you think of them which is out right as American's.  But if you look at reports about them they are not a company to do business with.  Go through ABC Distributors. Atleast they get you your product, and if you don't recieve it you can get ahold of an actual person to get it resolved. I will never do business with them again, after putting a ding on my credit report for speaking my mind.
Nov 16 2013
KlearGear.com KlearGear.com late shipping, no customer service, not answering phone calls, rip off  Internet
kleargear.com is a fraud, they take your money and do not ship your merchandise, they have no customer service aand are impossible to contact.  They do not answer the phone, they do not answer emails.  They are a sham and a fraud and if you buy from them you put your money at risk.
Nov 15 2013
Kleargear.com avoid kleargear.com - they will charge you if you say anything bad about them MI
Kleargear.com will fine you 3,500 if you write a disparaging comment about their site. Do not give them business, see kutv.com/news/features/gephardt/stories/vid_474.shtml
Dec 27 2007
Kleargear.com worst customer service took my money and never delivered San Antonio Texas
Do not order from Keargear.com--you'll be paying for items that will never be delivered!! I placed an order on 12/5/07 using a credit card for payment. I paid for standard shipping, which the site said would be 5-10 business days. The tenth business day would be December 19. Oddly, no confirmation email arrived. Reputable internet retailers send confirmation emails almost instantly. On the 17th I sent them an email asking them if they intended to ship the order and received an email the same day stating that my order had shipped recently. It is now December 27, 10 days after the email stating that my order had shipped recently, and I have received nothing. Fortunately I was able to get the item from another source in time for Christmas. The web site says that the staff can't help you with tracking information, and the link that supposedly will help you doesn't work. I have read comments on the internet from several other people who have placed orders and not received them. The phone number provided is never answered, you can only leave a message. Apparently these people are in the business of taking people's money and not delivering. Martha fairway, KansasU.S.A.
Dec 22 2013
KlearGear.com Not to me but they are being sued. Grandville Michigan
I find it hard to believe that if someone writes a bad revied of a company like a couple did to this company that they charge you $3,500.00 for doing it. The people that filed the lawsuit didn't get there stuff tried to call and fix the problem. The company did nothing. They wrote a report on here and got charged $3,500.00 for doing so. Never will buy anything from this company and will tell people that do or are thinking about doing to stay away from this company. nonsense is what this is.
Dec 18 2013
Dec 26 2013
Kleargear.com Voicing my opinion on pending litigation involving John and Jen Palmer Internet
I've never had any consumer relationship with this company so im merely voicing my opinion based on a CNN report and other customer reviews. I think it is deplorable and a mockery at best of the First Amendment right to Free Speech to subject John and Jen Palmer to a $3500 fee for writing a negative review of this company. Ultimately I think this amount to Organized Crime and its ability to extort money from law abiding citizen. The fee should be removed from their credit report and damages assessed. I will never shop at Kleargear.com
Nov 16 2013
Kleargear.com Never delivered my order. Gave up until i heard there were others. Idiotsville Internet
 In 2011 I ordered several items from Kleargear to be used as gifts for my entire staff.  The sum total of the order was close to $500.  I ordered in early November.  Right after Thanksgiving I remembered i hadn't received the order so i tried to contact them.  By email there was no address on the website.  So i called.  i was told it was shipped blah blah blah.  I explained it ahdnt yet arrived and they said wait another week, so i did.  Another week goes by and they say I received the package, but i didn't.  they say it was signed for and send me a copy of the receipt.  It wasn't signed by me and honestly, the form they sent looked cheesy and home made, not the typical delivery confirmation you get from UPS or FedEX.  I called and complained numerous times and never got anywhere. I finally just gave up and intended to follow up, possibly by sueing, after the new year.  But i frgot and got busy then never went back, my bad.  but now I read theya re doing it to others and then threatening to fine them for posting in public forums.....Well if you are reading this, bring it on.  I'd love to argue this in court and am very confident that you will lose.  This is the worst consumer business I have ever seen online.  Whatever you do don't buy from KlearGear.
Entity: internet, Internet
Dec 30 2013
Kleargear.com This company actually fines people for writing a bad review, boycott them! Internet
Apparently this company likes to fine people when they don't agree with the service they've been given and they voice that disagreement.  This is considered Freedom of Speech, and since this company has the horrible audacity to assume they are above our constitution in fining someone they treated horribly, I won't be shopping there...ever.  In fact, Kleargear advertises it's for geeks, but here's the problem, most geeks work with computers and have a decent intelligence level, ergo, it's not good to make geeks mad.  People like us, when we find out that other people like us have been wronged by your company, tend to stop shopping at your company, or won't ever shop with you at all.  And there's a lot more of us than you can possibly imagine who now know how hideous you are.  There are whole departments of IT people, my friends, fellow geeks and comrades that will stop shopping with you, or won't even make a first purchase.  There are awesome places, instead, like Amazon.com and Thinkgeek.com who don't have to worry about bad press from their customers because they treat them well.  Looks like you just lost a TON of traffic for being the dumbest company known to man.
Entity: Internet, Internet
Nov 14 2013
kleargear.com Klear GearClear Gear Company will fine you $3500 for posting a bad review here Internet
KUTV.com recently did a report on this site's response to a customer posting a negative review about them online. Agfter 3 years, kleargear.com contacted the poster, demanding the negative review be taken down, or they'll be fined $3500. They refused, as any of us would, and so klear gear reported theat to the credit reporting agencies, damaging thier credit. This is clearly illegal, however the poster is unable to afford a lawyer to defend herself in court.In addition to thier illegal extortion they refer to as customer service/reputation management, They often fail to complete orders; do not deliver orders on time, if at all; have an unsatisfcatory refund policy; Many of thier products contain unsafe chemicals; several of thier products have been recalled for safety reasons, and yet are still listed as availible on the site; the other products they have that AREN'T banned/unsafe/toxic are readily availible on thinkgeek.com for the same price or less.NEVER USE THIS WEBSITE.
Entity: internet, Select State/Province
Nov 19 2013
kleargear.com No delivery of order after 2 month waiting. Grandville Michigan
Ordered several products from there site and never received anything after two months.  Still waiting on refund and have contacted via email and telephone several times. Very dishonest company.
Nov 15 2013
KlearGear.com scamming company do not trust or shop from. steals $ n/a n/a
read this news report.techdirt.com/articles/20131113/06112425228/online-retailer-slaps-unhappy-customers-with-3500-fee-violating-non-disparagement-clause.shtml this company is the a hugh scamming company. they lie to you, lever offer items you purchase and then try to make you pay $3500 for reporting them for thieft? really? talk about scamming.here is the kicker, the company has no known address or contact information. phone muber you call negver gets answered by a person only goes to a machine. it is beleived they are in CA as we alll know CA is the state of scams and liers so it fits. do not trust or do buisness with....
kleargear.com scam, rip off, customer service, cancel, bad San Antonio Texas
If you want to be lied to, shop at kleargear.com. If you want to be put in one of those situations where you're fighting a company to no avail about their errors and want to be frustrated dealing with rude, incompetent associates, shop at kleargear.com. They will promise you items, shipping times and services, then once they have yojr money, you are an absolute nothing. Stay FAR away from this terrible company.

Approximately 110 Reports Found