KRISTOPHER HUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: kristopher hunt

There may be more reports for "kristopher hunt"

For more results perform a general search for "kristopher hunt"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

May 12 2009
Hunt Real Estate - Jim Scheerens Hunt Real Estate - Hunt Realtors Buyers Agents Realtor Jim Scheerens Rochester New York
I was the unfortunate victim of a seller that had to recently work out a transaction with one of the real estate agents at Hunt Real Estate. His name was Jim Scheerens. I listed my home, late last September and in early October Jim presented us with buyers. The buyers were presented as being pre-approved and ready to move in as early as the beginning of December. Late December rolled around and we were informed that the buyers side of things never scheduled any of the appropriate inspections/appraisals/etc that I would expect the realtor to at least guide the buyers into completing. For the record the appraisals had been done but we later learned in early January that the buyers switched mortgage companies to get a lower rate. All the while we are passed our closing and I am incurring a daily charge based on the fact that I have not closed on my new build. January 1 came and left as I previously mentioned and we incurred another $1300 mortgage payment on the old house. January 5 came and went and we incurred a rate lock charge. Amidst my frustration, I was informed that the buying team would be picking up my carrying costs. January 16 arrived and the Hunt Real Estate team was finally able to close, and I was given a credit for just the rate lock charge, not my mortgage or late closing fees. Nearly two months after the closing I get notified from my attorney that Jim Scheerens is attempting to collect for payment on a warranty that wasn't included in closing costs. As far as I was concerned, we closed, if the Hunt Real Estate team forgot something in closing that was agreed upon previously in an agreement, then that should be a loss to the Hunt Real Estate team. The Hunt Real Estate team did not adhere to any part of that initial agreement at all until now when they wanted to collect more money. We were lied to about having a pre-approved buyer, we were tricked into them switching lenders, the closing date was missed by a month, and Jim Scheerens made a verbal agreement that the buyers would be covering closing costs, which was simply a lie as we were about to find them in breech and switch buyers. This is a modified version of a complaint I had made to the company which went unanswered for two months until I finally created a Better Business Bureau report and copied in their president and CEO on the issue, Peter Hunt. They then created a formal document response which did nothing more than defend their position, try and blame others for their faults, and deny responsibility in the matter. With that said all I hope to get is a few readers of this article to spread the word to use any other company rather than Hunt Real Estate for their home buying and selling needs and to stay far away from buyers or sellers being represented by Jim Scheerens. Jeremy Webster, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Rochester, New York
52, Report #1420836
Jan 03 2018
James W. Hunt James Hunt Financial Services James Wesley Hunt Fraudulent Credit Repair/ConArtist Atlanta Georgia
Do NOT use this man for credit repair! He touts a list of rappers, reality stars, and Atlanta B/C listers as his clientele and uses them to bolster his business. However, if you are not a pseudocelebrity nothing will come of his credit services/repair! In December 2016/January 2017 I purchased his service package. He promised credit repair and building (by adding tradelines) He is going to send you a package that includes a FREE FTC Fraud Affidavit that is pre-filled out! 1) You can go to the ftc.gov website and get this yourself 2) You don't need this if you are NOT the victim of fraud/identity theft...this is how he is tricking you and the credit bureaus to try to remove items from your CR 3) Do NOT pay for tradelines...they will NEVER appear on your CR...if they do, they will be removed within 1-2 weeks.     There are VERY reputable Credit Building Services out there. James Hunt is NOT one of them, I promise! Do your do diligence and look beyond the flashing lights!  He is, also, very arrogant and rude to deal with! Once he has your money, you will NOT here from him or his team of crminal cronies!   If you review, his other complaints he never acknowledges wrong doing or his fraud (ask him about his criminial history/jail time for fraud...better yet Google it...James W. Hunt) but accuses his victims of lying or trying to sabotage him/his business.
Entity: Atlanta, Georgia
Oct 14 2005
Jim Hunt - 4daily - 4daily.com ripoff, scam Internet
As you may or may not be aware, 4 Daily is having a financial crisis. If you have invested money with them, chances are you will not get it back! They have realised the problem, and are setting their database to zero, and starting again. If you are with them, I suggest you contact them for further details. I am not trying to create gossip, just inform you. The site is down at the moment, but when it is back up, you can check it out for yourself. You can start here http://4daily.com/bb/viewtopic.php?p=74051 This post is by the owner Jim. They owe members 9 million Dollars and are now going to force them to buy ads by tomorrow or wipe their balances clean and not pay, yet keep the site open to take more funds, while in the process of opening two new sites. That is stated in that thread. Here is where he again asked for input before screwing us over http://4daily.com/bb/viewtopic.php?=16133&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 And here is another section of the forum where members are upset and begging for mercy http://4daily.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=23 and here as well http://4daily.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=7 Nicole Chatham, OntarioCanada
Entity: Internet
Sep 02 2001
BEWARE OF DAVID HUNT!!!! DRUNK DRIVER ..I WILL BE AT YOUR SENTENCING
DAVID HUNT WAS A GUY THAT ALWAYS SEEMED REALLY NICE. FIRST TIME I MET HIM HE WAS VERY CHARMING AND VERY NICE. WELL A FEW DAYS LATER SECOND SUMMER SESION AT SFA (A COLLEGE IN SOUTHERN TEXAS) WAS ABOUT TO BEGIN. JESSICCA BUFKIN, THE NICEST PERSON ANYONE COULD OR WOULD EVER MEET AND I BEGAN A GREAT FRIENDSHIP. WE ALWAYS HUNG OUT. WE'D DO JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING (LIKE GOING OUT TO THE BAR OR PARTY) TOGETHER. WELL ONE DAY WHILE OUR FRIEND TALLY WAS IN TOWN DAVID (THE SEEMINGLY NICE GUY) PULLED A LOADED GUN ON TALLY!!! AND TOLD HER THAT HE WAS GOING TO SHOOT HER. I WAS NOT THERE CAUSE I HAD TO WORK THE NEXT DAY. AS SOON AS I HEARD ABOUT THIS I SWORE I WOULD NEVER GO OUT TO HIS HOUSE AGAIN. AND I NEVER DID. WELL ON AUGUST 8TH OF 2000, JESSICCA'S DAD WAS IN TOWN TO TAKE SOME PICTURES FOR HIS AND CAROL'S WEDDING ANIVERSARY (WHO ARE BOTH VERY LOVING PARENTS). WELL JESSICCA AND I HAD BEEN ARGUING ABOUT SOMETHING REALLY STUPID (WHICH IS SOMETHING I TOTALLY REGRET), SO WE DIDN'T TALK MUCH THAT DAY. BUT WHEN I DID TALK TO HER AND SEE HER, SHE WAS STILL THE HAPPY PERSON SHE ALWAYS WAS. AFTER I GOT OFF WORK FROM SONIC THAT DAY I WENT TO MY HOUSE (YES IT WAS A HOUSE). I SAT THERE ALL NIGHT BY MYSELF (SAD HUH?). JESSICCA, AMY AND MONICA (2 OF OUR MUTUAL FRIENDS) WENT OUT TO CASA THOMAS (IN NACOGDOCHES) SO AMY AND MONICA COULD DRINK (IT WAS $1 RITA NIGHT). WHILE THERE THEY ALL SAW DAVID. DAVID WAS PUTTING AWAYS THE SHOTS LEFT AND RIGHT (HE WAS ALWAYS KNOWN TO MOST PEOPLE AS A DRUNK, HELL HE WAS ALWAYS DRUNK OR ON SOMETHING). WELL MONICA, JESSICA, AND AMY LEFT THE BAR AND WENT TO AMY'S AND WATCHED A MOVIE. MONICA LEFT AND JESSICA AND AMY WATCHED THE PRINCESS BRIDE TOGETHER UNTIL ABOUT 12:30. JESSICA DID NOT DRINK THAT NIGHT CAUSE SHE WAS ON MONO MEDICATION AND SHE HAD JUST TURNED 19 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO IT. AFTER JESSICA LEFT AMY'S AND WENT HOME SHE SAT THERE AND READ ALL NIGHT (THIS IS ABOUT 3-4 HOURS AFTER THEY WERE AT THE BAR). I CALLED JESSICA AT ABOUT 2:30 IN THE MORNING TO SEE WHAT SHE WAS DOING OR TO SEE IF SHE WAS STILL AWAKE. I TOLD HER I WAS SORRY FOR BEING A B@*%H ABOUT SOMEHTING STUPID. SHE ACCEPTED THAT APOLOGY. WE SAT THERE AND TALKED FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES. I WAS GOING TO SEE IF I COULD GO OVER THERE (I WAS REALLY BORED) OR IF SHE WANTED TO COME OVER AND CHILL, BUT I REMEMBERED HER DAD WAS IN TOWN SO I DECIDED NOT TO. I DECIDED I'D JUST GO TO BED. I LAID IN BED FOR ABOUT 1 HOUR BEFORE I COULD FALL ASLEEP. I JUST COULDN'T MY STOMACH KEPT CRAMPING UP. AT AROUND 3:30 THERE WAS SOMEONE BANGING ON MY WINDOWS AND SCREAMING TICY WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!! I HELD A 5 MINUTE CONVERSATION WITH THE PEOPLE AND ALL I CAN REMEMBER IS JESSICA....BAD ACCIDENT....DAVID....DRUNK AS THOSE WORDS FINALY PENETRATED INTO MY SLEEPY HEAD I GOT UP. WHEN I SAW THE TWO GUYS IN THE SHADOWS OF MY HOUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A PRANK. BUT WHEN I SAW THEIR FACES I KNEW IT WASN'T. THE TWO GUYS WERE ROOMMATES OF DAVID'S (I WILL LEAVE THEIR NAMES OUT OF THIS). BOTH OF THEM VERY SWEET GUYS AND VERY NICE (UNLIKE DAVID AT THIS POINT). THEY EXPLAINED TO ME WITH THEIR VOICES SHAKING THAT DAVID WENT AND PICKED JESSICA UP AND WAS BRINGING HER OVER TO THEIR HOUSE SO ONE OF THE GUYS SHE WAS SORTA SEEING COULD HANG OUT WITH HER. EVERYBODY SAID THAT HE SEEMED VERY SOBER AND WASN'T STUMBLING OR ANYTHING AS HE WALKED TO HIS TRUCK. I LEFT BOTH OF THOSE GUYS IN MY HOUSE ALONE WHEN I JUMPED IN MY CAR AND DROVE TO THE HOSPITAL. WHEN I GOT THERE THE NURSES MAD ME WAIT OUTSIDE (THEY WERE WHEELING JESSICA INTO INTENSIVE CARE AND DID NOT WANT ME TO SEE HER). I WAS THE FIRST PERSON THERE (I FELT LIKE THE ONLY PERSON). NO TEARS HAD COME OUT OF MY EYES CAUSE I KNEW SHE'D BE OK. I LOOKED DOWN AT THE GROUND AND THERE WAS BLOOD EVERYWHERE, THAT'S WHEN I KNEW MAYBE IT WASN'T GOING TO BE OK. THE DOCTOR TOOK ME BACK TO THE ICU WAITING ROOM. I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. I CALLED AMY AND TOLD HER WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE DOCTOR WALKED IN. SHE (THE DOCTOR) SAID THAT IT DIDN'T LOOK GOOD AND SHE WAS ALMOST DEAD WHEN THEY PICKED HER UP. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT JESSICA DIED THE NEXT DAY. DAVID WALKED AWAY WITH A BROKEN COLLAR BONE!!!! HIS MOM CAME TO THE HOSPITAL TO TALK TO JESSICA'S MOM (CAROL). SHE SEEMED VERY NICE AND CARING. HIS DAD WAS THERE BUT DID NOT HAVE THE NERVE TO WALK UP AND PAY HIS RESPECTS!! THE DAY BEFORE THE FUNERAL I WAS TALKING TO CAROL AND SHE SAID THAT SHE HAD GOTTEN A LETTER FROM DAVID'S MOM. I READ THE LETTER AFTER THE FUNERAL WAS OVER. BASICALLY IT SAID THAT JESSICA WAS A SLUT AND PERFORMING ORAL SEX ON DAVID WHEN HE LOST CONTROL OF THE TRUCK. IT WAS HER FAULT BECAUSE SHE HAD A REPUTATION FOR BEING WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE. I WAS FURIOUS!!!! SO WHAT...WHO CARES ABOUT HER REPUTATION AND ALL THAT CRAP, JESSICA IN THE 1 YEAR I KNEW HER HAD NEVER PERFORMED ORAL SEX (SHE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME)!!! SO I KNEW HE WAS A LIAR. IF DAVID'S MOM WANTS TO TALK ABOUT REPUTATION, WHAT ABOUT HIS. HE WAS A POTHEAD, DRUNK, MISFIT, LOSER, DRUNK DRIVER, LIFE TAKER, AND HE STOLE THE SUN OUT OF MANY PEOPLES HEARTS WHEN HE MURDERED JESSICA!!!! I KNOW THOSE ARE HARSH WORDS, BUT THEY ARE ALL TRUE. DAVID DOES NOT DESERVE TO DIE, BUT HE DESERVES TO ROT IN JAIL!!! HE GREW UP BEING TOSSED OUT OF SCHOOL, GOING TO A DETENTION/BOARDING SCHOOL. I ONLY SAW HIM WHEN HE WAS INTOXICATED! EVERYONE THAT KNEW HIM (WHEN I ASKED THEM IF THEY KNEW WHO HE WAS) SAID THAT HE WAS ALWAYS DRUNK AND THEY HAD NEVER SEEN HIM SOBER. I ALSO HAVE HEARD THAT HE NEVER WENT TO CLASS SOBER! HE WAS ALSO PART OF A FRATERNITY THAT HAD BEEN KICKED OFF CAMPUS FOR HAZING A FRESHMAN STUDENT. THAT STUDENT HAD GOTTEN ALCOHOL POISENING FROM DRINKING TOO MUCH DURING THE TRIAL PERIOD WHERE YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOURSELF TO THE FRATERNITY. DAVID AND HIS FAMILY ARE SAYING THAT JESSICA NEVER WAS WEARING HER SEATBELT. OK PEOPLE IF YOU KNEW JESSICA YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY THIS MAKES ME FURIOUS!!! JESSICA NEVER WENT ANYWHERE WITHOUT HER SEATBELT ON, EVEN IF YOU WERE DRIVING 10 FEET AWAY. SHE ALWAYS WORE HER SEATBELT! NEVER ONCE DID I SEE HER NOT WEARING HER SEATBELT. DAVID WAS OVER THE LEGAL LIMIT OF ALCOHOL WAY OVER THE LIMIT (NOT SURE HOW MUCH, BUT IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE DOUBLE THE LEGAL LIMIT). WHEN THE CORONER RAN DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTS ON JESSICA THERE WAS NOTHING BUT HER MONO MEDICATION IN HER SYSTEM. THE POLICE REPORTED THAT THE TRUCK WAS GOING OVER 100 MPH WHEN DAVID LOST CONTROL OF THE TRUCK. DAVID STATES THAT SOME OTHER CAR WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD AND HE HAD TO SWERVE TO MISS IT. OK DAVID....WHERE WAS THE OTHER CAR? THERE WERE NOT TIRE MARKS OR EVIDENCE OF ANY OTHER CAR! AND AS A HUMAN BEING IF SOMEONE HAD SEEN A TRUCK LOOSE CONTROL OR FLIP THEY WOULD HAVE STOPPED!!! WELL THE TRUCK FLIPPED AND JESSICA WAS THROWN OUT OF THE CAR. DAVID AND HIS FAMILY ARE LIARS AND CHEATS. THEY CHEATED THE WORLD OF A WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHER AND A BEAUTIFUL PERSON! SHE WAS A BEST FRIEND AND LIKE A SISTER. HE STOLE HER OUT OF THE HEARTS OF EVERYONE THAT KNEW HER! HE KILLED HER ALONG WITH SO MANY EMOTIONS I ONCE HAD. JESSICA WAS A FRIEND, A SISTER, A DAUGHTER, A COUSIN, A LOVER, AND A BEST FRIEND TO THOSE AROUND HER. SHE DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE AND DAVID SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE ONE THAT HAD THE DESICION OF TAKING HER LIFE!!!! STUPID ASSHOLE DESERVES TO BE IN PRISON THE REST OF HIS MISERABLE LIFE AND I HOPE THAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE LIFE YOU TOOK FROM THE WORLD. SHE WAS SO SMART AND COULD HAVE GONE FAR, BUT IT'S TOO LATE NOW YOU ASS!!! YOU HAVE HURT ME MORE THAN ANYONE COULD EVER HURT ME!! AND I BARLEY KNEW YOU, AND SHE BARLEY KNEW YOU!!! IF YOU ARE READING THIS DAVID- I WILL BE AT YOUR SENTENCING AND I WILL PRAY YOU GET THE PUNISHMENT YOU DESERVE!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO WALK THE FREE WORLD WITH THE REST OF US OUT HERE, YOU KILLED SOMEONE, YOU MURDERED HER. AND I HOPE YOU FEEL THAT SHARP PAIN OF AGONNY EVERYTIME YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES. I HOPE YOU SEE HER FACE AND HEAR HER VOICE AND SEE THE LAST EXPRESION SHE HAD ON HER FACE (AND NOT THE ONE FROM THE HOSPITAL WITH ALL THOSE TUBES ON HER FACE)!!! I HOPE THAT IMAGE HAS BEEN BURNED INTO YOUR MURDEROUS MIND!!!! YOU KILLED A YOUNG WOMAN THAT HAD JUST BEGUN TO BLOOM INTO A WOMAN. THE HARDEST PART OF THE YEAR IS THIS PART AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU RUINED SO MANY PEOPLES LIVES OVER THIS. CAROL, STEVE, AND JENNIFER BUFKIN WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AND YOU CAUSED THAT. YOU TOOK A LIFE FROM THIS WORLD AND YOU SHOULD PAY BY SITTING THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE IN PRISON AND I HOPE THAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS EVERYDAY!
Entity: HOUSTON, TEXAS
Oct 26 2006
JB Hunt Terminating employment after injury and NOT giving copies of medical reports Ripoff Lowell Arkansas
1st issue: Around July 26,2006 after being employed with JB for only 3 weeks, I injured my back trying to pull the tandem pin. Their maintenance on their equipment has much to be desired. I had just delivered my load and notified my dispatcher Tara Turner of the injury and was told to go to the nearest emergency room. I found a truck stop a few miles away and they informed me of the nearest hospital. I relayed this information to Tara and she assisted with getting transportation. I was in a lot of pain and had just gotten a cash advance, but in changing clothes to go to the hospital, I forgot to get my money of the desk. I was asked to leave my spare key with the truck stop in case I couldn't drive for several days. While I was in the emergency room, they came and took the truck I found out by the truck stop manager when I returned. I subsequently did not have anything but the clothes I was wearing, when they put me in a hotel for the night becasue I had been given medication. They wouldn't even let me sleep in the truck when I called from the hospital and asked before I was given any medication. When I returned to the truck stop, there was a bus ticket home waiting for me, even though I would be able to drive again on the upcoming Monday (2days). By the time I returned home; Tara called to tell me that because I was injured in the 1st 90 days of employment; I was terminated. Consequently, I have not gotten back everything that was in the truck. I spoke with Tara, sent her a letter with items, costs, etc, and no one has responded. 2nd issue: I returned to JB 2 weeks later and had to go through an very extensive physical aptitude test which I passed. I was also told that Tara no longer works for the company and that the driver who picked up the truck doesn't either; so sorry that you lost things, but there's nothing we can do. Company policy states that if you are out of your truck more than 7 days, the truck will be picked up or returned to JB. I was given less than 24 hrs. I have subsequently quit and have still been asking about my missing things. I also requested a copy of the medical tests and reports and have been told by the medical department that if I still worked for them, I could get a copy; but because I quit; they refuse to give them to me. Consulting my lawyer; I found that it is against OSHA law to prohibit me from obtaining a copy of these reports. Karen Davenport, IowaU.S.A.
Nov 19 2008
JB HUNT More of the Same (or shame?) LOWELL Arkansas
I hired on with JB Hunt in 2003 and stayed on with them for a year before I found a better job. Times were tough, and I ended up hiring on with them again in September of 2008, and quit in November 2008. My dispatcher was a little wet behind the ears, never driven a tractor-trailer kind of guy, who only knew situations that were black and white. JB Hunt knows NO shades of grey. I could never please my dispatcher on the Southwest division, even though I was ontime with every delivery and a safety-conscious driver (like JB Hunt wants to have). First he said my log books were not good enough. then he said I spent too much time in the cab. The final straw was when he came over the Quallcom and told me that I did a hard brake and told me I needed retraining in Washington. I was to drop a load in Washington and go to training. When I went to Washington to drop the load, I asked him where the class was to be held, and he told me to drop off my truck and find my own way home....to PHOENIX!!!!! I tried to talk to his supervisor, but they didn't want to hear anything. I then told them I quit. DON'T WORK FOR THIS COMPANY! I think they are recruiting drivers fast, and, judging by the number of complaints on this board, are only recruiting for government money, then getting rid of people. Jerry Phoenix, ArizonaU.S.A.
Entity: LOWELL, Arkansas
Nov 03 2008
JB HUnt Terminated for an accident that was not my fault Lowell Arkansas
I was recently terminated from JB Hunt for being involved in an accident that was not my fault according to the police report. But JB fired me they stated that I was still under the 90 days. Thats the only explination I recieved from them. I asked why I was terminated and was hung up on. I have been trying to contact some one in HR but everytime I call I get hung up on. Tom Derry, New HampshireU.S.A.
Feb 08 2009
J B Hunt calling ,scamming all drivers Lowell Arkansas
I was hired on as a midwest regional driver, the recruiter told me that i would be making $1000 per wk (1st lie). I went through orientation in columbus ohio on thursday I was told that I would be given a retal car and i would have to drive to st. louis Mo to pick up my trk and go home for the weekend. after getting to the st lois yrd I sent a msg saying that i had gotten my trk and was ready to roll but was informed that there were no lds going in the direction of home but that they were working on it. it took them till monday noon to get me rollin. life on the rd was great for the first 3-4 mnths and then miles started getting shorter and shorter. after complaining several times that I was getting behind in bills and couldn't continue driving if I wasn't going to get more miles, my fm kept saying that I was getting more miles than most midwest drivers. so I called lance dewey my fm's supervisor and he assured me that thing would change, he seemed very understanding and sympathetic. things did change for a while but then slowly went back to the same old same old, pick up a ld one day drive 200 mls and deliver the following day and the end of the week with only 1000 miles and taking home $200-$300 a wk. I started looking for a different comp to drive for, after recieving several calls from trk lines wanting me to come drive for them my fm got wind of me wanting to quit so she called me wanting to know what was wrong so I told her again, I'm not getting the miles to pay my bills, I'm not getting home for my time off. I was then given an opportunity to go to a dedicated loop from cleveland ohio to owensboro ky guaranteeing 2000-2500 miles a week, so I jumped on it knowing that that would get right by my house at least twice during the wk. After the first week and 2700 miles later I noticed they had once again managed to screw me on pay, my pay had been dropped from $.37 to $.32 per mile without them telling me that by taking this loop I would be getting paid less, so now I get more miles, get home for the night a couple times a week but still dont make enough to live on. I was told to sign up for per diem pay that i would save money but when I look at my miles and figure up my pay it never comes out right, for some reason when I drive 440 miles I get paid $88 which is $.20 per mile and then for per diem I will get $44 which is $.10 per mile any way I add it up I come up with $.30 per mile, where does the other $.02 go??? J B Hunt's pocket?? Either way you look at it the company, from the recruters right down to the fleet managers throughout the whole organazation are nothing but lying thieves who dont give a dam about anybody but themselves and their 9-5 job. you are out there on the road all by yourself working your a** off to make just enough to keep yourselves out of the homeless shelter, while they live the high life on your expense. So all in all unless you have nothing else to do sitting there debt free with millions in the bank dont depend the well being of yourself or your family to the lying cheating likes of J. B. HUNT Broke driver sugarcreek, OhioU.S.A.
Dec 02 2009
Computertraining.edu ComputerTraining.com Corrupt school will ripoff students and disregards own employees Hunt Valley, Maryland
Sadly, this is not the first time ComputerTraining.edu (or ComputerTraining.com as it used to be) has treated employees and students with no respect. I was also an Assistant Director of Admissions there for some years and was even told I would be able to receive a promotion just before it ended for us. There was part of a mass layoff in April. At that time, the company was not earning enough and suddenly cut over 50-60 employees. In fact, literally the day before the cut, there was a meeting for the entire Admissions Department, in which we were told that the company was growing and taking an online approach, so we would soon be divided into teams of Assitant Directors for each function. The following day, we were suddenly told that because of the loss in profit for the quarter, we were closing the admissions department and a small crew would remain to handle the final students and appointments set. Numerous Directors of Placement and Regional Directors of Placement and Admissions were cut then also. Surprisingly, the company turned around within just about 3 months and hired enough Assistant Directors to fill the department again. Now, they have again laid off half the department and upon checking their website, they have closed about half of their campuses. You see now, why they didn't call the same employees back. This company is intent on using people to earn money and nothing else. Students and potential employees should see that this company does not have their interest at heart when they eliminate the staff dedicated to placing students into jobs, rapidly change the curriculum and tution, and hire and lay off staff without any planning, thought, or consideration for the people affected. ComputerTraining.edu knowingly admits students who don't have the computer experience and background to get into the careers they advertise. Then, they take their money while cutting the training and support they need to succeed, close campuses, throw away employees, and run. While there have been many serious and dedicated employees working for the right reasons, the actual company is a ripoff to all involved.
Entity: Hunt Valley, Maryland
Jul 18 2008
JB Hunt Company dispatchers and recruiters are liers Lowell Arkansas
My husband has only worked for a week and they are lieing to him already. First they start off by saying that the southeast region drivers will be home every week thats a lie. They tell you in orintation a bunch of lies like you will get 2500 miles a week and they only give you 1200 or less. They treat there drivers like crap. They get you out there and mislead you most of the employees are complaining everytime you talk to them. They barley even care if you get a shower or food to eat. Just beware of the lies and if you join you will see and i hate to say i told you so. Please people dont fall for the lies. I dont want what happened to my husband to happen to you. anita valdosta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Jul 17 2008
The Toy Hunt inflates MSRP Deceives Customers Watertown Tennessee
The website TheToyHunt.com deceives customers by inflating MSRP prices and offering what looks like a huge percentage off - which is a lie. Here is just one example. The Toy Hunt advertises a Mickey's Clubhouse Party Dinner Plate 8 pack at a regular price of $4.70 and a sale price of $3.29. The manufacturers website shows the actual MSRP of only $3.49. The Toy Hunt has inflated the MSRP by $1.21 to give an apparent 30% discount, when in reality the discount is much much less. Here's a link that shows it (as of July 17): http://thetoyhunt.com/agdpl2388.html Consumer Reporter Washington DC, District of ColumbiaU.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: Watertown, Tennessee
Aug 06 2008
Galaxt Merchants - Denise Hunt Job on line scam Hartfield United Kingdom
Here is the e-mail that I received. GALAXY MERCHANTS, LONDON, U.K. Office 67, washburn mall, FN2 4HL Hartfield United Kingdom email: denisehunt01@gmail.com Good day! I got your e-mail from a US database and i'm hoping you can be of help to our company, We are offering you a job position with our company. Your task is to coordinate Payments from customers and help us with the payment process. The customer receives and sends payment to you. Your tasks are: 1. Receives payment from Customers 2. Cash Payments at your Bank (Upon the paper instruction enclosed in same Envelope alongside the cheques) 3. Deduct 10% which will be your commission/pay on each Payment processed 4. Forward balance after deduction of commission/pay to If you are interested, Kindly send to me the listed informatio n below: #your full name: #your full homes address: number and street city state zip code #Occupation: #direct contact telephone number (VALID AND WORKING): #your email address: ONLY SERIOUS AND INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS SHOULD PLEASE REPLY. WARMEST DENISE HUNT Susan s Larose, LouisianaU.S.A.
Entity:
Oct 07 2008
Hunt & Henriques Law Office Harassing Tactics San Jose California
I received a notice from this law firm demanding 1500.00 for an old account I had had with Sears. I spoke with a nice lady on the phone who informed me that their office has had this account since July 2008. She stated that they had called me numerous times (they never did nor did they leave a voicemail on my phone) and had sent me a previous letter (which I never got and the letter I did get was sent regular US mail NOT certified) and that they were going to start legal proceeding to sue me for the amount due. I informed the lady that I am currently out on disability and am on a fixed income at this time. I offered to pay 100.00 per month but was told that they would only accept 380.00 down and then I could pay the 100.00 a month. I turned the account over to a credit management company. This law office stated that the account had to be paid in full with 6 months and wanted 260.00 a month from the credit management company ( again they would accept 100.00 from me after the down payment). When I called them (the law office) today the balance had gone up (they stated that I was being charged a daily interest rate). I want to rectify this matter but don't know what to do. Mike Roseville, CaliforniaU.S.A.
64, Report #452063
May 14 2009
JB Hunt Transportation Worst shop ever!! San Bernardino California
I want to start off by saying, out of my long career as a mechanic, this shop is the worst shop I have ever worked for. Though, some of the mechanics are good mechanics, some of the mechanics are self-proclaimed, self-righteous know it alls that do terrible work and glorify themselves with stickers all over their tool boxes. A mechanic that puts crappy stickers all over their tool boxes is very generic. The shop manager and upper management treat their experienced mechanics like school children coming fresh out of UTI. They treat their experienced mechanics like they don't have a clue as to what it takes to do certain jobs on both tractors and trailers. SRT times are over-rated and ridiculous. Policies, procedures and Safety are also ridiculous. This is a company where you cannot expand your job knowledge in the trade. If you are looking for a company that is always hiring all the time, and you are desperate for a job, and don't mind working for a-holes, JB Hunt is the right company for you. JB Hunt does not care for their employees. You will spend more time looking for equipment and following their impossible safety procedures without any idle time, than actually working on the equipment itself. The yard is highly unorganized and small, with the shop being large. They expect you to have a SRT time of 85% and above. Examples of their SRT times - 1. They require 20 minutes for one tire replacement and any tire after the first tire is 6 minutes. That includes airing up the tire and torquing lugs to their specs. So, to replace all ten tires, you have 62 minutes. 2. A wheel seal is 45 minutes 3. Brake replacement on one axle, you are given 1 hour. The list goes on. To trouble-shoot and diagnose any problem, they expect you to snap your fingers and magically the problem is solved. It is like telling your barber to cut your hair and do a good job, but they only have 10 minutes to do so. For a large volume shop and have such high and strict standards, you would expect quality overall. This shop is such a high stress shop for any mechanic. A shop with such high expectations, in the end it makes for a danger to the safety of its equipment and health and well being of its employees. Joe Rancho Cucamonga, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: San Bernardino, California
May 05 2009
J B HUNT LEASE PURCHASE RIP OFF NO MILES LOWELL Arkansas
LAST WEEK I HAD 585 MILES FOR THE WEEK.I SAT ALL WEEKEND AT THE TA IN SEVILLE OH.THE WEEK BEFORE I HAD 1000 THE WEEK BEFORE THAT I HAD 1200 MILES .DO NOT GO TO JB HUNT AS A COMPANY DRIVER OR LEASE PURCHASE DRIVER.THEY WILL STARVE YOU TO DEATH.THEY DO NOT CARE IF YOU MAKE ANY MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY.THE FLEET MANAGERS ARE FULL OF CRAP.ITS NOTHING BUT LIES. Rob KINGSPORT, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: LOWELL, Arkansas
Aug 04 2009
Hunt & Henriques constant calling last was Sunday 8-2-09 8:03am San Jose California
Sears account had evidently been turned over to them.(according to them) Tried to get me to pay $555.00 per month for 18 months. (which would make me pay over what I owed Sears. In May I paid Online to my Sears card online site, the min payment suggested of $1050.00. In June I paid the min suggested of $1000.00 on my Sears online site, which put me under my credit limit. Hunt and Henrique kept calling several times a day that I should be paying them and not Sears. The Sears site had been accepting and posting my payments. In July I paid 300.00 the min was 290. and I just paid 140.00 for August, minimum was 132.00 I still got a call on Sunday 8:03am by a automated operator asking I call Hunt and Henrique at 800-496-5048. Vcke456 Murrieta, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Aug 04 2009
JB Hunt destroyed our loads and then denies responsibility Dallas Texas
We had JB Hunt deliver a few loads for our business. They were delivered totally destroyed. We have pictures, filed all the documentation they required and 10 months later they state they will not take responsibility for their actions. They are the most unprofessional organization I have ever dealt with and will never hire them again. Jc123 Frisco, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
Jul 27 2009
JB Hunt Completed Orientation then sent home with not truck Lowell Arkansas
Hello, I just want to say what JB did to me.. twice! I went to orientation last week 7/20/09-7/23/09. I passed everything was given my comdata card, toll card for ohio and my little letter saying i was qualified to drive for JB. Well on Wednesday 7/23/09 about 4:30 in the afternoon they took all the otr and regional guys in a room and said you passed orientation but we are sending you home because we have no trucks. What no trucks!? Why did they send us to orientation if they had no available trucks for us. The only people that got trucks were the guys for DCS Accounts. Then to top it all off we had to find our own way home. I live in the detroit area and we were in columbus,oh. Why should we have to find our own way home?? They should have at least paid for a bus ticket as they did for getting down there. I could see if I failed my drug, or road test or did something wrong but I did not. I would have drove my own car but was told no you cant you will be in a truck on Wed or Thurs. So I found someone to come and get me, now I still have no truck. Called today they sd sorry no trucks yet. Back in Sept of last year the same thing happend except I was at the local terminal and I drove to orientation daily. I figured I would give it another shot since I am laid off right now and need work and I got burned again. So this is just to let other people know what happend to me. I will update this post if and when i get a truck or find another company to drive for. Paul Eastpointe, MichiganU.S.A.
May 27 2009
Hogan Auctioneering Don't pay unless you hunt down your $$$ Hunt Valley , Maryland
1st, I'll say that the Hogans have been auctioning in the area for a long time. I enjoy attending their auctions. My problem is with the follow-through on paying the clients. I have consigned goods with this auctioneer a few times in the last couple years. On each occasion, I did not receive payment in the mail. I had to go to the office and ask about it each time. They would pull up the record and write a check out. That is annoying and inconvenient and a poor business practice. What was worse, a family member passed away several years ago. Hogan Auctioneering was hired to clear out the house and sell off the furniture and goods. A check was never received for any of it. There was not much follow-up at the time, due to figuring out other family issues with the death. So they basically pocketed our grandmother's goods for their profits. I'm over the fact that our family took a loss back then, and as I noted, I have consigned with them recently. This is a warning to anyone that is inclined to consign with them now, just be aware with their practices when dealing with them. Don't expect a check to just show up for your stuff. Bigspender Timonium, MarylandU.S.A.
Entity: Hunt Valley, Maryland
Mar 01 2009
JB HUNT TRUCKING TAKEN THE SCHOOLING OUT OF OLD SCHOOLING DALLAS Texas
RECENTLY I WAS HIRED BY THIS COMPANY. SENT OUT TO DALLAS TX, SHOWED UP AS INSTRUCTED FOR THERE ORIENTATION ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY DECIDED THEY WERE NOT GOING TO HIRE ME. THATS FINE, THEY CLAIM THERE CUSTOMER REQUIRED MORE EXPERENCE, THATS EVEN FINE. WHEN I QUESTIONED WHY THIS WAS NOT TOLD TO ME BEFORE I SPENT A WHOLE DAY TRAVELING TO DALLAS THE TERMINAL MANAGER SAID THEY CALLED ME DAYS BEFORE AND LEFT A MESSAGE ON THE MACHINE I DO NOT HAVE? ALL HE KEPT SAYING WAS WE WILL GET YOU HOME, THEY DID. HE ALSO STATED JB HUNT WILL COMPENSATE ME FOR MY TIME. I MADE SEVERSL ATTEMPTS AND FINALY REACHED THE TERMINAL MANAGER THATS WHEN HE DECIDED NOT TO MAKE GOOD ON HIS WORD. THAT DOSE NOT COME AS A SHOCK AFTER ALL JB HUNT IS A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO KEEP THERE WORD, THATS 1 THING WRONG IN THIS COUNTRY LIES BY BIG CORP. Dashman ODESSA, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: DALLAS, Texas
Mar 13 2009
Jb Hunt posted bad info into my dac report Chicago Illinois
Cynthia columbus ohio. I went to chicago ,Ill to hire on driving semi for jb hunt intermodal from columbus ohio to chicago. They said they would pay me $300.00 for the trip on a bus. They did do this. I was placed in a motel for the night and the next day went for the being of the physical dot part. I went into the room with there people striped down to underwear. They went over my body wanting to know what the scares was from. I told them 1. right knee surgery, 2. left knee cleaning, 3. right shoulder spur removal and cleaning of it. I take a pill maybe once a month hydrocodine when i am home not driving normally of a winter when i am in alot of pain. They wanted me to take a bus home to get a document from the doctor about the surgeries and stating that my doctor would not give me anymore hydrocodine. Then come back on a long bus ride. I told them i was not interested in taking this any further. They paid me the $300.00 they owed me then went on my dac report and stated that i did not complete my dot physical. I was told by companies after that they would not hire me unless jb hunt would take that off of my record. This really hurt my 28 years of driving semi career for a decent job. I am still suffering from it now 1 and 1/2 yr later. I have tried to get them to take this off and no luck. dac just states that I can make a reply . What difference do you think that will do... None Think about it before you fall for this abuse from them. Cynthia azle, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Chicago, Illinois
Apr 07 2009
Vincent Hunt - FOREX Ichimoku Seminar paid for but never received. Albany Georgia
Vincent Hunt advertised/promised a seminar dealing with the Forex currency market and the Ichimoku Strategy. Attendance was required to be prepaid in the amount of $500. After making my payment, the seminar was cancelled. However, my tuition was never refunded. Phone calls and letters to V.Hunt did not produce any results. Michaelb lake oswego, OregonU.S.A.
Entity: Albany, Georgia
Apr 08 2010
J.B. Hunt Transport Reporting Unverified Information on DAC Report Lowell, Arkansas
I was recently terminated by J.B. Hunt for supposed calls to the Safety Department from the 800 How am I Driving Number on the back of their trailers. They denied my unemployment due to violating company policy and now have put this on my DAC reportmaking it impossible to obtain employment by a reputable company. Upon my first safety review, there were two calls that the Safety Department agreed would be removed, One incident occurred while I was under a F.E.M.A load under police escort and a motorist called in on me. The other was determined to be false because I was not in the state the motorist called on the date the caller made the report.How can these lowlife companies get away with this illegal activity? If J.B. Hunt does not want a driver to work for them fine, fire them. But, why report unsubstantiated, sometimes anonymous calls from motorists, other ticked off truckers, or better yet, disgruntled ex-employees like myself from calling on every J.B.Hunt truck I see and filing a false report. Be prepared J.B.Hunt Safety Department to start receiving a lot more calls.Note to Current or Potential J.B. Hunt Drivers: Cover up the 800 number on the back of your trailer as part of your pre-trip inspection.
May 04 2010
J.B. Hunt Transportation Ilegally Terminates their employees if they are hurt on the job Lowell, Arkansas
On Febuary 16, 2009 I put in my arrival at rail yard message. Since I was in the middle of a freakish snow storm that the area I was in was not supposed to have gotten, I put on my required snow cleets before getting out of the truck. I began to climb out of the truck using the 3 points of contact. When my right foot hit the ground it inverted inward to the point that I was standing on the ball joint of my ankle. When I was done screaming in Agony I regained my composure, hobbled around the best that I could to release the trailer from the tractor, got up in the tractor and began letting everyone know by Qual-Com and phone of what had just happened. Thank God this happened 7 miles from my house.They had the truck towed to the drop yard and it was agreed upon that I would go see the DR. at Concentra first thing the next morning due to the bad weather. When I went to the Dr. at Concentra he said that it was a slight sprain. I knew better. A slight sprain you can bare down on with pressure. I couldnt walk. Since I was based out of Illinois I was under Illinois Work Comp. My case manager through Liberty Mutual told me that I had 2 choices of Drs. I went to my Doctor the next day with Xrays in hand.When my Dr first looked at it he could have sworn it was broken. He ordered more Xrays and classified it as a Severe Grade 3 Sprain. When I asked him about the healing time he said that it would be atleast 3-4 months before I could drive. 3 weeks had past and no change in my ankle. During this 3 weeks  I recieved paper work from my dispatcher for FMLA. When I called him about it he said that it was just so I could keep my benefits. I expressed to my Dispatcher that this was a work injury not a family medical issue. And he agreed. The second visit to my doctor, I handed him the paper work. He even questioned it. I told him what my dispatcher told me. He filled it out and faxed it back to them. About a week before my last visit with my Family Dr, I recieved noticed that I didnt qualify for FMLA but I did qualify for Med Leave. Again I called my Dispatcher and told him once again that this was an ON THE JOB INJURY. Not an injury that happened outside of work. He gave me the same bull line about its so I can keep my Benefits. I took those papers back to my doctor. He filled them out. Since I was already 3 weeks into this he put down that I would probably be able to return to work in 8-10 weeks. My next visit to him he reffered me to an Orthopedic Specialist.That following Monday I received a letter stating that I was approved for 6 weeks Med Leave. And if I didnt return by the end date (March 29th) that was posted I would be terminated. I called my dispatcher once more. He said that it was policy. I hung up from him and called human resources. The girl that I talked to said the same thing.  The more I thought about it the more I got upset. I grabbed my policy handbook and began investigating. Nowhere in the policy handbook that they hand out does it state that IF AN EMPLOYEE SUBSTAINS AN INJURY WILL IT BE PUT AS FMLA AND/OR MED LEAVE. I called the girl back in Human resources and began my argument process. She said that it was their policy to put employees who are hurt on the job on FMLA and/or Med Leave. When I told her that it was not in the Policy book she said she knows that and not all policies for the company are. I knew then I was working with idiots.My first Ortho appt I told the Doc the time line we had. 6 weeks. He honestly told me that he doubted if I would be ready in 6 weeks but we would try. He ordered an MRI, a Boot and 12 Physical Therapy Visits. Work Comp Ok'd the MRI right off the bat. But it took them 1.5 weeks to OK the Boot and P.T. Now we had 4.5 wks before the dead line. The MRI showed a stressed Nerve Bundle and Very stretched out and irritated tendon. He wrote JB a letter explaining to them the severity of the injury. He also stated that surgery was still going to be an option providing that the Nerves and tendon did not heal correctly. About a week before the dead line I received a letter in the mail from Corporate with a Med Leave Extension Form. They told me to take this to my treating Physician and have him fill it out if more time was going to be needed. I took it to his office, he filled out and his secretary faxed it with me standing there.On April 10, 2010, My P.T. guy asked me if I could drive wearing a sports brace. I told him that I would find out for him. I came home and immediate called Chicago Safety. As I talked to the Safety Director about this issue she told me absolutely not because I could not pass the endurance test that went with the DOT recert. Little did she know I could pass and still can pass the endurance test because those are the excercises that I was doing for P.T. She said nothing about termination. I hung up from her and called my dispatcher and asked him for his fax number. When he asked what for I told him that by law I had to log every visit to the Dr. and P.T. and I needed to fax them to him. It was then I found out that I had been terminated due to the injury. I became IRATE. He then told me that he put me down as a rehire and when I was released by the Doctor to call recruiting and get set up.On Friday, April 30, 2010 I was released to go back to work at full duty. When I got home I called JB's recruiter and she had me all set up to go back. When the scheduler got on the phone he told me that YES I was eligible for rehire but I had to drive for another company for 6 months. When I brought up the fact of the reason for my termination to begin with he said that it wasnt his problem and hung up.Do I have grounds for a lawsuit and if I do, What kind would it be?
Feb 04 2010
Hunt & Henriques Law Office Scare tactics and harrassment San Jose, California
H & H are notorious law violators.  They use scare tactics to extort money from a debt they purchased for 10% of your amount owed.  They call after acceptable business hours.  The falsify documents of when they were served and do not follow through with notification.  Do not adhere to them.  Let them know via cross complaint that defendant intends discovery pursuant to the California Rules of Civil Procedure.Wait til 2 days are left to file your cross complaint.  Apply for a fee waiver so you don't have to pay.  Report them to the http://www.calbar.ca.gov/state/calbar/calbar_home.jsp.  Take away their ability to operate by reporting their violations to the bar.

Showing 51-75 | Showing Page 3 of 64