LVAAP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lvaap

There may be more reports for "lvaap"

For more results perform a general search for "lvaap"

Showing 51-75 of 572 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "lvaap"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Nov 08 2005
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I too have just received an official looking letter from lvaap. At first I was a little excited because I had just gone to las vegas for a vacation a few months ago. i thought to myself if my name was entered in a contest of some sort. But my concern was there was no phone number or website I could contact to confirm where this wonderful prize was coming from. So I looked on the internet and did a search for lvaap. That's when I found rip-off report. Thank goodness I did this. To some people it may make sense to send in a small fee for what they call a 'report release' for such a big prize. Wwhat a rip-off. Thank you guys for saving me $20. Keep up the good work Stacey fayetteville, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Nov 09 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM LVAAP SAYING THAT I WON 3,341,006.00 AND ASKING ME TO SEND A $20 FEE. AUTOMATICALLY I CHECKED THE COMPANY ON THE INTERNET AND THE FIRST THING THAT CAME UP WERE 313 REPORTS ON RIPOFF.COM MOST OF THEM FROM PEOPLE SAYING THAT THE LVAAP INFORMED THEM THAT THEY WON EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT. 3,341,006.00 RIDICULOUS Anita CHICAGO, IllinoisU.S.A.
Nov 11 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
This company sent me a paper stating that I won $3,341,006.00 and they want me to send them a $20.00 filing fee. It also states that i am sword to secrecy and not to tell anyone i got this letter. All over the paper it says tell nobody, There is no website on the paper and no phone number and the addres is only a P.O. box. I think these people should go to jail. Melissa madison heights, MichiganU.S.A.
Nov 09 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I received their professional looking document advising me that I was sworn to secrecy, and it was absolutely confidential, that I had won $3,341,006.00 ( Three Million Three Hundred Forty One Thousand and Six Dollars)I needed to send them $20.00 Immed for a report release form. In this last year, My husband lost his job of over 25 years, we had lost our 5 month old grandaughter to a severe birth defect, and of course still had alot of financial responsibilities. We certainly could use this good fortune, however,this just sounded too good to be true. My first clue was the repeated phrase- report-release form, second clue was the way they spelled monies.I immed went on line to check it out and found this site. This Co should be made to pay all of us for their deceitful actions. I hope there is a lawyer in reading that will represent all of the concerns involved. They need to be stopped before scamming some poor elderly people into sending their $20.00 prescription money to them and into a heart attack thinking all their problems have now been solved. Hope to see some positive results, Rgs, problems are now solved Kathy bellmawr, New JerseyU.S.A.
Nov 10 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
They sent me a letter saying that I won over 3 million dollars all I had to do is send $20.00 to them so I sent them the $20.00. They just kept sending me letters saying in order for me to get the 3 million dollars. I have to send $20.00 dollars so I just kept sending it and writing letters saying I already sent them $20.00 dollars and they also needed my signature. Gina Nashville, MichiganU.S.A.
Nov 07 2005
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I received this letter saying the same exact thing that everyone else on this site said. I too went online to find out if this company was for real. I didn't get my hopes up b/c I didn't even know where these people got my information. Plus I don't have $20 just laying around to give to someone I don't know or trust. I read the small print that states: lvaap shall not be liable for errors, omissions, or inaccuracies. This told me to really stop and think about what these people were going to give in return... NOTHING. And since I found this website these cold hearted people will not be $20.00 richer on my expense! I wish that everyone could get online and see this report so that others will not be taken advantage of. I really feel for you people that get tricked into this. Tell them that if its such a great thing and we will infact get 3,341,06.00 then they should just take the $20 out of that! i could maybe go for that... wouldnt you! God Bless Everyone and they will get what is coming to them! Laura amarillo, TexasU.S.A.
Apr 03 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Some how this company buys names and address from a company we all belong to and we get this message don't tell anyone ~ but, send $20 to see if you name is on the winners list ~ Don't send any money ~ like others have said fill the envelope with rocks or heavy paper so they have to pay more for the prepaid envelope they send ~ Get them good ~ because there is going to be some elderly person out there that will fall to their prey and it might be your elderly family member ~ there should be a lawsuite against them.... Nancy Halethorpe, MarylandU.S.A.
Apr 04 2006
LVAAP Ripoff and dishonest! Petal Mississippi
After going through hurricane Katrina and the loss of my brother a month later I was elated to receive the notification from LVAAP. Thank God I had the means to check it out. I got my letter yesterday and slept on it wondering if it were true and just how I could put that kind of monies to use. I guess playing the lottery is a whole lot safer?? How is it that companies like this are allowed to prey on innocent people? I work hard for what I get and guess I will continue to do so. If I become rich it will be from my own merit. Marie Petal, MississippiU.S.A.
Entity: Petal, Mississippi
Apr 01 2006
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Internet
i also received a letter in the mail from lvaap and it said you are sworn to secrecy and not to tell any one you are the winner of the money if u send $20.00. as soon as i received it i wanted to look it up on the ripoffreport.com and it came up with 400 complaints im not sending no money to these money hungry individuals i will be notifying my home town news station about this and these people will have not only god on their cases but also carl monday from news channel wjw fox8 news these scam artists are going down and when they do i will have my 3 million and then some Raymond akron, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Las Vegas, Internet
May 04 2006
LVAAP another ripoff Ft. Lauderdale Florida
I have recieved another lettre stating I have won $3,341,006.00. If all the scam mail I get was real, I'd be a billionare by now. Once again, the letter looks pretty offical, telling you you are sworn to secrecy, even the little check marks on it are different colors as to look like different pens were used to check off the other reciepients. But why would an awards group from Las Vegas have you send your claim to Ft. Lauderdale? It is another scam from the shiftless, worthless rejects of society who think they're smart but don't want to earn anything in their lives. I bold print the letter states THIS IS A DAY YOU MAY REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Not likely. The day I will remember for the rest of my life will be the day these worthless @$&*'s are prosecuted for all the grief they cause good, trusting people and I can quit giving my mailbox evil glances. Hollie Athens, TennesseeU.S.A.
Entity: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
61, Report #196351
Jun 14 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I got the same letter. Just days before that I got another letter and a check from another company. If I would not have found this site I probably would have done what they said. Why can't the companies be stopped. because this is a very hard time for me and for them to get my emotions up and then just to find out that it is worthless just makes the whole situation even harder. How do they even get your address in the first place? Again thank you to every one that wrote about their story. It saved me a lot more stress that I didn't need. Bethany PENN RUN, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
62, Report #196064
Jun 12 2006
Lvaap ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
i recieved a letter from this company saying that i won $3,157,003.40 i sent them a 20 dollars cash and i never heard from them again David Waterbury, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Feb 14 2006
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I RECEIVED A LETTER STATING I HAD WON 3,341,006.00 DOLLARS. THIS LETTER ALSO SAID NOT TO TELL ANYONE. IT ALSO ASK FOR $20.00. THEN IN SMALL PRINT IS SAYS YOU WILL BE CHARGED A ONE-TIME ELECTRNIC DEBIT FROM MY BANKING ACCOUNT THAT WILL BE FOR THE AMOUNT OF THE CHECK. Michael ANDERSON, IndianaU.S.A.
Feb 17 2006
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I have gotten two letters lately that made me wonder if I was rich! The first one was from LVAAP stating that I was the winner of $3,900,622 and about a week later I recieved one from Huntington Prize Reports for the amount of $1,9000,000.00. I knew that this probably was too good to be true as I see them report on the news all the time saying: If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Since I am currently unemployed I was not about to let a hard optained $20.00 slip by to a scam artist, so I checked out the web for info and found what I was looking for. Nothing but scams!!! Thanks for this website and others that protect us. Terry Albuquerque, New MexicoU.S.A.
Feb 06 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
My name is Kasheena on 1/30/06, the day before my birthday, I had 4 missed calls from this company. I received the letter in the mail 3 days later. I just sent my 20.00 check to the company. I'm kinda disappointed because I just thought to research their website. I don't know what will happen but I will update my imformation when I receive some feedback. I pray that I won't be another victim. Kasheena Fort Polk, LouisianaU.S.A.
Feb 09 2006
LVAAP CDRA ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I got the same letter that I am seeing reported all over the internet and I am happy that I looked it up because I was getting excited because I really thought I won money. I wasn't convinced at first because I normally get letters in the mail telling me that I could have a chance to win money. What made me think about it twice was when I got a second letter in the mail, in a brown package, saying that I needed to claim $3,900,622.00 before the deadline. The only thing that kept me from doing it was the $20 fee that was required. I am not easy to just give away $20 without getting something first so I was skeptical about doing it. I went online to search, typed in LVAAP, and saw the words SCAM all over the place. I am lucky that I caught it and I hope that word gets around because I hate to think of how many people have gotten mixed up in this scam. Savannah Lincoln, AlabamaU.S.A.
Dec 15 2005
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I'm sending LVAAP no money Dan 73034, OklahomaU.S.A.
Feb 06 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
They sent me a letter saying I have won 3million and some odd dollars I sent them 20 dollars hoping to get my winnings all I got was the shit end of the stick that was so bad for some one to do some one like that. I felt like I took food out of my 8 kids mouth to feed some one else who did not deserve it. Natasha jonesboro, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Dec 28 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
i did recieve a document from lvaap in reguards that i had won $3,341,006.00 and was ordered to send $20.00 payable by cash,check or money order for a report-release fee to recieve my winnings. i was smart and did not send them their fee. to all those who recieve a letter from lvaap. do as i did. send the document back to them with out the $20.00, as it is illeagal for sweepstakes addministrators to ask you to send money for your winnings. tell them when they send you a certified check for $3,341,006.00 and it is cashed by you, the winner. then you will send them $20.00. i guairatee, they will not send you a dime. because all they were after was your $20.00 in the first place. 1-27 2005 Michele waldport, OregonU.S.A.
Dec 29 2005
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I received letter stating I had won 3,341,006.00 from LVAAP all I needed to do was send them $20.00. I'm so glad that I checked it out before sending them my money. I work 2 jobs 14 to 16 hours a day just to get by and support my family. It seems to me that the postal service should be at the post office and arresting anyone picking up mail from this po box . Isn't this considered mail fraud? Plus they should have to pay people for the emotional strain they have put them through, to make them believe that they have won all this money. Paulette Troy, IdahoU.S.A.
71, Report #190887
May 10 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I received several letter's through the mail stating I had won $3,646,00.00. But in order to receive my winning I had to send $20.00 processing fee. So I did. The check was cashed and nothing was received. Until today they want another $20.00 for processing. They suckered me in took my money and lied. Something has to be done. With that twenty dollars I could have bought my kid's diapers or some item they may have needed. Kristi dickinson, North DakotaU.S.A.
Apr 19 2006
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
JUST RECIEVIED WHAT LOOKS LIKE AN OFFICIAL LETTER IN THE MAIL STATEING THAT MY WIFE HAS WON 3,341,006.00 ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS SEND THEM A CHECK FOR $20. THANK GOD FOR THIS SITE Kevin fort worth, TexasU.S.A.
73, Report #200574
Jul 11 2006
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
I got this letter in the mail and they told me I won with a scanned security id but the prize monies changed from 3,464,006.50 to 3,646,000.00 and iIfell for it they got $60.00 out of me. Alit WAYNE, New JerseyU.S.A.
74, Report #200445
Jul 11 2006
LVAAP ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
I first received a big yellow envelope with U.S. first class mail and form W-915 on it 06-19-2006. I opened it and was so happy at the chance of actually receiving this so called $3,900,6222. So the next day I sent my check for $20. Sence then all I have heard back was more letters in the mail stating the same thing and also wanting $20 for document fees. This was a big let down to me and my family to find out all it was is a scam. I hope something can be done to stop this scam before someone elses dream is smashed like mine. Pamela fort walton beach, FloridaU.S.A.
Mar 02 2006
LVAAP ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada
THEY WANT ME TO SEND A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER FOR $20 PAYABLE TO LVAAP SO I CAN CLAIM $3,341,006.00 I ALMOST SEN THE MONEY BUT I CHECK WITH YOU PEOPLE FIRST. THEY LIE TO ME AND I VERY MAD. THEY SAID MY CONTRACT DOCUMENT NUMBER IS 5040622921 Manuel MIAMI, FloridaU.S.A.

Approximately 572 Reports Found