NORTHERN LEASING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: northern leasing

There may be more reports for "northern leasing"

For more results perform a general search for "northern leasing"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Sep 02 2004
Northern Leasing ripoff New York
I opened a store in Hugo, Ok last year, then companies started contacting me about credit card's, my daughter and I thought this might help our business as it was not doing very well. So we let this smooth talker in Colorado talk us into giving this a try. He assured us no money would be taken out of our little checking account until a month had passed. We were very stupid and did not realize he would sell the contract to Northern Leasing and that besides his company taking money there would also be money taken out from Northern Leasing. Northern Leasing tried to get money almost immediatly, we turned it down and the bank returned our money, then I contacted the man in Colorado and he was so suprised acting because money had already started comming out of our account. We never even used the machine, I contacted my attorney and he told me it was a big rip off and to box it all up and return the machine. This did not stop them from still trying to get money from my checking account, in order to stop this the account had to be closed out!! Now they are threatening to sue me for lot's of money, I do not have it to pay anything in order to try to stall a lawsuit. I am on limited social security and unable to work due to health reasons. Nothing I own is paid for and family help's me with lot's of my bill's, but no one is able to help with this. Do you think they can and will sue me?? My attorney told me that most do not that they just harrass you for a long time. But I am still worried. Shirley Idabel, OklahomaU.S.A.
Sep 18 2004
Northern Leasing ripoff New York New York
This company advertised the first month free and we have a copy of that advertisement and then they refused to honor it. Also, they did not send the whole 8 pages of their contract and began debiting our account immediately. We have filed a consumer fraud suit against them with our attorney general. Sharon Peoria, IllinoisU.S.A.
3, Report #196266
Jun 13 2006
NORTHERN LEASING ripoff NEW YORK New York
NORTHERN LEASING COMPANY. THIS COMPANY IS A LIAR, CHEATER. THEIR STAFFS ARE TRAINED TO CHEAT. I HAVE A SAME STORY WITH EVERYBODY HERE WHO WAS CHEATED AND MISLED ON THE CONTRACT. NOW, THEY KEEP CALLING ME 6 TIMES A WEEK. BUT GUESS WHAT, I AM READY TO FIGHT. I WILL PAY THEM NOTHING. I WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ANYBODY WHO ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION WANT TO LAUNCH A LAWSUIT. I WILL BE WITH YOU. FILE A RIP-OFF REPORT ON THIS SITE. ALSO, PLEASE KEEP FIGHTING BACK. DON'T GIVE UP! NO ONE WILL PAY THEM A CENT. PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIEND, YOUR RELATIVES, YOUR CO-WORKS, AND ANYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY'S UGLY FACE!!!!! OUR TARGET IS PULL DOWN THIS BAD COMPANY!!!!! Linda fresno, CaliforniaU.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Mar 06 2008
Northern Leasing Criminals & Leeches Nationwide
I pay these parasites $88 / month to do nothing. Their machine that the local representative sold me does not currently work. It never really worked properly. He sold me the machine with wireless service without ever telling me that it would be an additional fee for wireless service. I guess I'm responsible to some degree but I'm a Chef not a tech-gadget-wizard. I will have paid these human leeches over $4400 by the end of the four years of my lease. From the looks of it the nightmare won't end there. I'm Arizona and I will be contacting my Attorney Generals office today. Please e mail me if you have any interest in joining forces to get some resolve on this matter. Richard pestobrother(((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES))) Pestobrother flagstaff, ArizonaU.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: Nationwide
Nov 24 2006
SIGNTRONIX - NORTHERN LEASING RIPOFF CROOKS Torrance California
I Hope you people that has had trouble with Signtronix and Northern Leasing ,file complaints with FTC on their website FTC.Gov . I have,nothing will probably be done, but we tried. To bad we didn't read this site first.They still won't get any more of my $$. Wish they would try in person. will try to get these people's home phone and post them. later Charles ATTICA, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: TORRANCE, California
Jan 24 2011
NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS NORTHERN (DECEPTIVE, DISHONEST, COVERT,LOAN-SHARK,HIDDEN CHARGES)LEASING SYSTEMS Internet
WARNING!! Do not use this company. There is currently a class-action lawsuit against them for secretly overcharging it customers and adding an additional $4.50 to the monthly bill. I leased a sign through this company and was charged strange amounts each month. I stopped paying them and they started calling me and I told them that I would not give them another dime until they sent to me an itemized payment history. Of course they would not. The total cost of the sign didn't seem to reduce as I was paying each month, so I got supicious. They debit your checking account each month for the charges and will debit your bank account for added charges. I closed that account because they could not explain to me why I was being charged extra, and also why they charged me a tax amount for the sign. They now have filed a lawsuit against me in the state of New York because I refuse to pay them anymore money since they won't give me an itemized printout of all payments and charges. Well, I don't live in New York, not sure how that will work. STAY AWAY FROM NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS. Please read the lawsuit that is currently against them; Class Action upheld by judges decision in New York Supreme Court - Fraud with punitive damages. "A putative class action against Northern Leasing Systems, Inc., of New York City, asserting a fraudulent scheme to entrap small businesspersons fraudulently into equipment leases with undisclosed charges and onerous terms. Plaintiffs assert that Northern Leasing deceptively sells these leases to small businessmen through what appears to be a standard form one page lease, complete with signatures, and a personal guaranty. Thereafter, it routinely charges and collects much more than what is specified in the first page, and foists several other liabilities on the unsuspecting small businessmen. When small businessmen raise questions, Northern Leasing finally reveals the existence of 3 additional pages which make the lease irrevocable, onerous, and virtually indefinite. Routinely, these pages and their contents are never disclosed to the small businessmen at the inception, and are not incorporated into the lease. Nevertheless, Northern Leasing saddles small businessmen with all these terms and enforces them strictly. The Court has upheld the fraud claim, and the claim for punitive damages, ruling that the "allegations address more than a private wrong contending that defendants engaged in a course of conduct throughout the United States with such wanton dishonesty as to imply a criminal indifference to civil obligations." Pludeman v. Northern Leasing. A subsequent decision denied class certification, which decision is under appeal." Chittur & Associates, P.C. 286 Madison Avenue Suite 1100 New York, NY 10017 Telephone: 212-370-0447 Fax 212-370-0465 www.chittur.com According to the New York State Unified Court System, the Pludeman, Kevin vs. Northern Leasing Systems, goes back to court on June 12, 2007. I am not sure if this is the start of the class action trial or yet another pre-trial meeting. At least the case is moving forward. Thanks for your feedback. Attention New York Tax Enforcement I see the New York State Tax Enforcement visiting this site. You should really read this blog post. If any leasing customer of Northern Leasing has had "ad Valorem" taxes debited form their bank account by Northern Leasing and you have already paid your county or state taxes on the equipment. I suggest you file a report with the New York Tax Enforcement office (click here to file a report online), I have a feeling that Northern Leasing is pocketing the "taxes" they took from you and not reporting it to the state or county you live in nor are they remitting said taxes to the state of New York. The owners and directors are already in a civil fraud complaint in New York state, kind of gives reason that they might be cheating on their tax payments as well. Recent Blog Posts Note to Moses and Singer LLP - Northern Leasing Systems Inc. - You know I have seen your firms IP/domain in my website referral logs since May 2008. Also not that Northern Leasing has been aware of this protest site since may of 2007. I made sure of that. I assure you I know how to deal with SLAPP's.... Moses and Singer LLP Northern Leasing - May 2007 Read More... Is Forrester UK Holding Associated with Northern Leasing Systems? - I look through my website logs a lot and check IP's a good bit. I was looking at visits from Northern Leasing Systems to this website and when I looked up the IP address, I noticed in the same IP range as two of Northern Leasing Systems Mail Server IP's another mail server (((Redacted))). See below See for yourself... What is odd about this? Well bought Hypercom a couple of years ago. Hypercom also leases credit card equipment. Of course I am quite curious about this as I see t... Read More... NY State Court and NY Tax Enforcement Visiting This Site - It is quite heartening to see both the New York State courts and the New York Tax Enforcement division visiting this website. Perhaps Northern Leasing's business practices (or lack thereof) will receive more scrutiny. What's cool about seeing the New York Tax Enforcement division visiting this website is that Northern Leasing debited my wife's business account for over 75.00 dollars and claimed it was for "ad Valorem" taxes. In the state of Georgia we pay taxes in December for equipment. Thus... Read More... Coming Soon - NLS Sucks Complaint Forum - Read More... Welcome to Northern Leasing Systems Sucks Feel like you have been victimized by Northern Leasing Systems? Tell US News & World Report about it, and gain some satisfaction that you can do something about Northern Leasing bad business tactics. Maybe if enough victims email US News, they'll investigate NLS and make it a national news story. From US News and World Report - www.usnews.com Do you have a question or concern about how you've been treated by a company? Perhaps you've been the victim of fraud, a frustrating workplace experience, a misleading marketing campaign, or even just bad customer service. E-mail us at (((Redacted))) We'll pick some to investigate and share with you the best advice we can find in our new web column, Alpha Consumer. The Missouri Attorney General's Office Accuses Northern Leasing Systems Inc of New York of Fraud Read the Missouri Attorney General's Office Press Release regarding Fraud Accusations against Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. I encourage each and every business that has had a problem with Northern Leasing Systems to file complaints with the New York Attorney General's Office. Enough complaints and Andrew Cuomo will investigate, especially since this is a nationwide problem. I also suggest you contact the New York division of taxes if Northern Leasing has debited your account for "taxes". My guess is they aren't reporting taxes to New York or the other 49 states. Andrew Cuomo Office of the Attorney General The Capitol Albany, NY 12224-0341 Complaint Forms http://www.oag.state.ny.us/resource_center/complaints/complaints.html New York Division of Taxation http://www.tax.state.ny.us/nyshome/how_to_reach.htm Report Tax Evasion and Fraud http://www.tax.state.ny.us/reporttaxfraud.htm WARNING!! Do not use this company. There is currently a class-action lawsuit against them for secretly overcharging it customers and adding an additional $4.50 to the monthly bill. I leased a sign through this company and was charged strange amounts each month. I stopped paying them and they started calling me and I told them that I would not give them another dime until they sent to me an itemized payment history. Of course they would not. The total cost of the sign didn't seem to reduce as I was paying each month, so I got supicious. They debit your checking account each month for the charges and will debit your bank account for added charges. I closed that account because they could not explain to me why I was being charged extra, and also why they charged me a tax amount for the sign. They now have filed a lawsuit against me in the state of New York because I refuse to pay them anymore money since they won't give me an itemized printout of all payments and charges. Well, I don't live in New York, not sure how that will work. STAY AWAY FROM NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS. Please read the lawsuit that is currently against them; Class Action upheld by judges decision in New York Supreme Court - Fraud with punitive damages. "A putative class action against Northern Leasing Systems, Inc., of New York City, asserting a fraudulent scheme to entrap small businesspersons fraudulently into equipment leases with undisclosed charges and onerous terms. Plaintiffs assert that Northern Leasing deceptively sells these leases to small businessmen through what appears to be a standard form one page lease, complete with signatures, and a personal guaranty. Thereafter, it routinely charges and collects much more than what is specified in the first page, and foists several other liabilities on the unsuspecting small businessmen. When small businessmen raise questions, Northern Leasing finally reveals the existence of 3 additional pages which make the lease irrevocable, onerous, and virtually indefinite. Routinely, these pages and their contents are never disclosed to the small businessmen at the inception, and are not incorporated into the lease. Nevertheless, Northern Leasing saddles small businessmen with all these terms and enforces them strictly. The Court has upheld the fraud claim, and the claim for punitive damages, ruling that the "allegations address more than a private wrong contending that defendants engaged in a course of conduct throughout the United States with such wanton dishonesty as to imply a criminal indifference to civil obligations." Pludeman v. Northern Leasing. A subsequent decision denied class certification, which decision is under appeal." Chittur & Associates, P.C. 286 Madison Avenue Suite 1100 New York, NY 10017 Telephone: 212-370-0447 Fax 212-370-0465 www.chittur.com According to the New York State Unified Court System, the Pludeman, Kevin vs. Northern Leasing Systems, goes back to court on June 12, 2007. I am not sure if this is the start of the class action trial or yet another pre-trial meeting. At least the case is moving forward. Thanks for your feedback. Attention New York Tax Enforcement I see the New York State Tax Enforcement visiting this site. You should really read this blog post. If any leasing customer of Northern Leasing has had "ad Valorem" taxes debited form their bank account by Northern Leasing and you have already paid your county or state taxes on the equipment. I suggest you file a report with the New York Tax Enforcement office (click here to file a report online), I have a feeling that Northern Leasing is pocketing the "taxes" they took from you and not reporting it to the state or county you live in nor are they remitting said taxes to the state of New York. The owners and directors are already in a civil fraud complaint in New York state, kind of gives reason that they might be cheating on their tax payments as well. Recent Blog Posts Note to Moses and Singer LLP - Northern Leasing Systems Inc. - You know I have seen your firms IP/domain in my website referral logs since May 2008. Also not that Northern Leasing has been aware of this protest site since may of 2007. I made sure of that. I assure you I know how to deal with SLAPP's.... Moses and Singer LLP Northern Leasing - May 2007 Read More... Is Forrester UK Holding Associated with Northern Leasing Systems? - I look through my website logs a lot and check IP's a good bit. I was looking at visits from Northern Leasing Systems to this website and when I looked up the IP address, I noticed in the same IP range as two of Northern Leasing Systems Mail Server IP's another mail server (((Redacted))). See below See for yourself... What is odd about this? Well bought Hypercom a couple of years ago. Hypercom also leases credit card equipment. Of course I am quite curious about this as I see t... Read More... NY State Court and NY Tax Enforcement Visiting This Site - It is quite heartening to see both the New York State courts and the New York Tax Enforcement division visiting this website. Perhaps Northern Leasing's business practices (or lack thereof) will receive more scrutiny. What's cool about seeing the New York Tax Enforcement division visiting this website is that Northern Leasing debited my wife's business account for over 75.00 dollars and claimed it was for "ad Valorem" taxes. In the state of Georgia we pay taxes in December for equipment. Thus... Read More... Coming Soon - NLS Sucks Complaint Forum - Read More... Welcome to Northern Leasing Systems Sucks Feel like you have been victimized by Northern Leasing Systems? Tell US News & World Report about it, and gain some satisfaction that you can do something about Northern Leasing bad business tactics. Maybe if enough victims email US News, they'll investigate NLS and make it a national news story. From US News and World Report - www.usnews.com Do you have a question or concern about how you've been treated by a company? Perhaps you've been the victim of fraud, a frustrating workplace experience, a misleading marketing campaign, or even just bad customer service. E-mail us at (((Redacted))) We'll pick some to investigate and share with you the best advice we can find in our new web column, Alpha Consumer. The Missouri Attorney General's Office Accuses Northern Leasing Systems Inc of New York of Fraud Read the Missouri Attorney General's Office Press Release regarding Fraud Accusations against Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. I encourage each and every business that has had a problem with Northern Leasing Systems to file complaints with the New York Attorney General's Office. Enough complaints and Andrew Cuomo will investigate, especially since this is a nationwide problem. I also suggest you contact the New York division of taxes if Northern Leasing has debited your account for "taxes". My guess is they aren't reporting taxes to New York or the other 49 states. Andrew Cuomo Office of the Attorney General The Capitol Albany, NY 12224-0341 Complaint Forms http://www.oag.state.ny.us/resource_center/complaints/complaints.html New York Division of Taxation http://www.tax.state.ny.us/nyshome/how_to_reach.htm Report Tax Evasion and Fraud http://www.tax.state.ny.us/reporttaxfraud.htm   CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: , Internet
Oct 04 2007
Northern Leasing Another victom of Northern Leasing New York New York
I am a victim of Northern Leasing. They came into my businsess stating that they could save me money on my credit card processing fees. They seemed legitimate. Promised I could cancel at anytime, etc, etc... Asked for basic information- did not give me a contract to sign. I eventually noticed that they were double charging me. Called them several times and was bounced all over the place- never was resolved..they just continued to double charge me. Then, I decided to close my business and I returned their equipment. Then the harrassing phone calls started. They would call me like 20 times a day. When I would try to talk to them about them overcharging me, they would just hang up on me. This went on for several weeks- at least 12 weeks. Then we moved out of state and that is when they reported me to the credit bureaus and trashed my credit. I have always had perfect credit so this was really upsetting to me! There is nothing that they will do to fix it- they are totally unreasonable. I do not want this company to get another dime from me. But, I need to do something about the charges on my credit reports. I really hope that something can be done about this company- they are bad, bad news and out of control! Ali h Suisun, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Oct 14 2010
Northern Leasing LFG - MBF many others Credit Card Leasing Scams New York New York
This just happened but law enforcement refuses to go after Northern Leasing which is using variables within the same type of scam. Yes this is from the Mortgage Industry but again these people used fraud in documentation - wire transfer fraud and there is multiple counts of felonious acts. Why is it OK for the ones within the credit processing companies to do the same thing when the same laws are on the books that involve the very same issue. In law this condition of pattern can be used as a tort. I am not a lawyer but again its within the laws of the constitution, state law, county laws all of which are being opened violated within any law enforcement agencies protecting the rights of the people. Please call me if you have a issue in this I am creating a very large group to deal with this issue.  call (((Redacted))) on going conference calls for victims on Mon Thursday at 10pm Radio broadcast on Sunday Join in STOP THIS CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BY LINKING TOGETHER AS ONE HUGH GROUP Lets March on Washington Before the election call us sign us become a member post this on every site that involves discussion on this issue the only win will be by all of us coming together! D'anne B (((Redacted))) Conference call number Mondays- Thursday each week  (((Redacted))) Northern Leasing Systems Corporation 1-21 Lease Finance Group LLC LFG Group LLC IpPayment Merchant Systems  PSS SYSTEMS AKA LEASE FINANCE GROUP  AND ALL OF THE OTHER COMPANIES THEY HAVE CREATED IPO's on the stock market and trades via Goldman please get involved stop this corruption now! 10 Indicted in Sophisticated Mortgage Fraud Scheme's Ten defendants were indictment in a sophisticated mortgage fraud scheme: Michael Lock, Mortgage Broker; Honda McCray, Mortgage Broker; Chianti Clay, Mortgage Broker; Monique Dunlap, Loan Originator; Marcus Leonard, Document Forger; Ruben Fields, Appraiser; Nicole Brown, Owner & Operator of Day Care House; Lisa Corella, Closing Agent; and Krista Jerry, Loan Originator, all of Milwaukee, Wisconsin; and Kevin Salmon, Muskego, Wisconsin, Closing Agent. Each of the defendants were charged with multiple counts of wire and mail fraud in connection with the scheme. Clay and Colella were also charged with a count of bank fraud. The Indictment, which contains a total of twenty one counts, alleges that the defendants acted to secure mortgage loans though the submission of fraudulent loan applications and falsely inflated property appraisals. After dividing the fraud proceeds among themselves, they let the loans go into default and the properties go into foreclosure. According to the indictment, Lock and McCray advanced the scheme through their mortgage brokerage company, World Financial Mortgage, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Slamann closed some of the fraudulently obtained loans through his business, Excell Closing Services, Kenosha, Wisconsin. The scheme involved at least 25 properties (21 of which are listed in the indictment) and more than $2 million in loan proceeds. 3323 North Richards St., Milwaukee; 1918 N 13th St., Milwaukee; 2951 N. Buffum St., Milwaukee; 2838 N 11th St., Milwaukee; 3128 N 42nd St., Milwaukee; 4944 N 24th Pl., Milwaukee; 2761 N 23rd St., Milwaukee; 2763 N 6th St., Milwaukee; 3876 N 52nd St., Milwaukee; 3332 N 38th St., Milwaukee; 4251 N 42nd St., Milwaukee; 3240-3242 N Palmer, Milwaukee; 3374 N 25th St., Milwaukee; 5822-5824 N 64th St., Milwaukee; 2975 N 24th St., Milwaukee; 3732 N 27th St., Milwaukee; 3771 N 10th St., Milwaukee; 3386 N 26th St., Milwaukee; 7330 W Medford Ave., Milwaukee; Each defendant faces up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each wire or mail fraud conviction. Clay and Colella also face up to 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine on the bank fraud charge. The charges arise from a two year joint state and federal investigation conducted by members of the Public Integrity Unit of the Milwaukee County District Attorneys Office, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of the Inspector General. The case is being prosecuted by Special Assistant United States Attorney Kurt B. Benkley and Assistant United States Attorney Carol L. Kraft. The public is cautioned that indictment is a charging document and the that defendants are presumed innocent unless proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Posted by Staff Reporter on 08/03/07 at 04:11 AM this indictment is just a drop in the bucket on this scam. These people stole houses from many people that didn'tt know how to fight back. The people were thrown to the street and the legal system has turned a blind eye to this situation for 3 or more years. all of the people involved should be put in a hole with rattle snakes. Posted by Isaac sawyer on 08/07 at 10:08 AM any outcome on this case. Wanted to know but cant find info. Posted by troy on 09/02 at 10:16 PM I have seen nothing additional on this matter at this time Posted by Isaac s on 09/03 at 04:54 AM Who is upholding the rights of Millions of consumers who had there homes ripped right from them on these Mortgage Banking Frauds generated from within the Crisis on Wall Street which used consumers homes as a means to create large pools of mortgages within the secondary market which were transferred into Credit and Equity Default Swaps which made trillions of dollars on unknown-able consumers. Yes indeed theses people were arrested but the family who loss there home is still in the street and foreclosed on based on a very open fraud being committed within every court within the United States. There is no law enforcement provided to stop the foreclosures on the basis of these frauds nothing. The consumer is then left without home and or credit. In addition they are asked to bail out those who created the fraud in the first place. Indeed this is great I am seek the following: Seeking People who are currently in default within Illinois with their Mortgage payments, we are seeking those who feel, know, and have documentation, evidence that they were placed in Predatory Mortgages and that these loans were created within the current Mortgage Crisis, We are looking for the Following People: Those who were given the loans who had no knowledge that the loans offered were being sold on the secondary market, then traded within secondary pools into overseas markets, whereby the value was then transferred into assets which produced CDS Credit Default Swaps, EDS Equity Default Swaps, and financial tooled positions which lead to the current mortgage crisis. Many of these loans were from Interest Only Products. These loans were possibility fraudulent to unknowledgable Consumers. Whereby some alleged that those within the Banking and Securities Industries made Trillions of dollars from hidden requirements created to pick borrowers who they knew would fail, so that loans would then transfer into pools within a intended purpose of recover these properties into pools of financial instruments used as CD'S, EDS and traded on the options, put markets on Wall Street and foreign exchanges. We are seeking both Borrowers and Mortgage Loan Officers, Mortgage Bankers and others who have knowledge of these impossible frauds and or witnesses these issues from within the industry who are willing to come forth and discuss what they saw, that had full knowledge of that can help the consumer regain their homes. Purpose to create a way to protect consumers who are, have, and will soon in the future lose their homes due to possible fraud, within securities markets, and banking. These loans were possibility fraudulent to unknowledgable Consumers. Whereby some alleged that those within the Banking and Securities Industries made Trillions of dollars from hidden requirements created to pick borrowers who they knew would fail, so that loans would then transfer into pools within an intended purpose of recover these properties into pools of financial instruments used as CD'S, EDS and traded on the options, put markets on Wall Street and foreign exchanges. Borrowers Needed for this study, will share their story and we are seeking consumers matching this background: a) Living within Minority Communities formerly RED LINED b) High risk due to higher income to debt ratios c) Changes within the values of homes by over appraising of values d) Using at risk rehabbers, builders and others who sought loans within the rehab business whereby they were given no-doc loans, with little verification of income and or assets. e) Single White males and or women with no family and or spouse signed on to the loan who fell within the areas of being between 33-45 years of age that had good credit but worked within jobs with flexible income ranges. Re: those within the building trade and other fields. f) Looking for those who complained of changes to loans amounts, whereby the amount of income was changed to allow for the process of their loan along with those who felt that there was use of falsified documentation to allow the loan to process. g) People who had loans given on property whereby the deeds were clouded whereby the issue of property pin number was non-existing, changed, and or there was a issue of ownership which was still allowed within mortgage contract. h)Those who had payments on time and verified this information within courtroom cases which was not allowed within the court. I) and all others that feel and have a valid claim to Mortgage Fraud within the State of Illinois.
Nov 01 2011
Northern Leasing Inc Debit card machine Leasing company Edmonton, Alberta Canada
I have been scammed by this company.I was offered a machine for free by a salesperson after he found out I had purchased a non Chip machine a couple of years earlier to keep me as a customer he offered to replace the non chip machine with a chip machine for free ( I had  told him I thought the business would close in the next year). The contract I signed was Modified after signing,The salesman was fired for fraud and his number is not in serviceI was put in a 5 year Non cancelable lease for this debit machine that is worth under $200.00.My business has closed and I am now in battle with these crooks. These people  prey on small business who are not prepared and know very little and they use high pressure tactics.I was lied to cheated and stuck with a 5year Unrealistic lease that is valued at $3000.00.I have offered to settle but they want All there cash and nothing less. There is loads of complaints regarding this company. I am from Canada and want to join in the class action lawsuit.
Entity: Edmonton, Alberta
Jun 03 2012
Northern Leasing Systems Northen leasing Systems New York, New York
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. is a provider of leases for credit card machines. 2001 we were sold a bill of goods that was erroneous. For starters the credit card machine did not work, after numerous complaints we contacted them and they refused to make it right ie replace etc. We returned the credit card machine and asked to cancel for lack of service. On numerous occasions we attempted to resolve and they were hostile and threatened to destroy our credit. They did. There was no summons or legal documentation that support any type of lawsuit that would warrant UNAUTHORIZED charges right to dispute etc. to my account. Wells Fargo gave them $4640.00. Patty El Paso, TX.
11, Report #204130
Aug 02 2006
Northern Leasing Systems Ripoff leasing credit card terminal New York New York Internet
We had a similar experience in 1998. This company needs to be stopped. However, they did file a judgement against us that is filed in New York, It has been on my credit but has not stopped me from refinancing or really affected my credit in any way since otherwise we have excellent credit. We just tell the lender to google Northern leasing Systems and read the Rip-Off Reports. One of the banks we dealth with had even been ripped off by them. Don't understand how they are allowed to do this. So, just do NOT pay them, just hang up everytime they call, ignore their certified mails and return them to them unopened. They are so dishonest, it will catch up with them sooner or later. DO NOT PAY THEM, WHEN THEY CALL , JUST LAUGH AT THEM. They stop sooner or later. Trecia Vienna, VirginiaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Oct 16 2014
Northern Leasing Fraud leasing New york city New york
Last year a received a letter in the mail from Northern  Leasing looking for payment on Leasing equipment. I dont have any Business and the info did not make sense. I called them and they put me through the fraud department and told me someone made a lease under my name. they faxed a copy of the lease agreement  over 3 thousand worth and told to fill the afedaved, make three signatures and proveided copy of personal ID and they would take care of it. I contacted the police they told me try to resolve it. i gave them a copy of my drivers license library card and signed it and got my lawer to stamp it. The kept calling for more  Identification, i contacted the police again they realized that they are the ones doing the fraud and advice me not to give them any information because they could use it to cause more problems. The  Lease agreement only has my name, address and birth date correct. part of Social Insurance number is wrong, bank info is wrong  signature is wrong. So i told them many times i will not give u any more info. But every month they call, and i made two big mistake give them information they dont have and give them my work number. I did file a police report last year, i provided police info for them, but officer told me not give them the police report as it has all my personal info.  He also told me they can request the police report. I told them and they said our policy doesn't allows to do that. I suggested u  know where i am i will meet someone to show id or go to a lawer  and show proof of ID. They don't want that they want your personal information.  I will be seeing a lawer tomorrow. Mario
Entity: toronto, Ontario
Dec 20 2016
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc Leasing Equiptment New York New York
I was running a small bussiness back in 2008, I went out of bussiness and Northern Leasing Inc. is trying to make me pay a amount of 1422.18. They dis sue me, I am going thru this right now. so if anyone can help me to see how I can get out of this situation. I would really appreciated, as of right now I have not paid them anything yet.
Jul 14 2016
1st Northern Leasing bond co. Merchant Leasing Equipment Grand Rapids Michigan
This is a merchant equipment leasing company, sending harassaing letters regarding an account I am not famaliar with.  T.J. Reynolds atlantaautodiesel@gmail.com
Entity: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Jan 14 2004
NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS INC. RIPOFF & FRAUD NEW YORK New York
I worked for my brother-in-law, Franklin P. Harris dba PayLess Glass Service (as office manager) in Marysville, Ca from March 2000 to January 2002. My brother-in-law was the owner operator of Payless Glass Service. Shortly after taking over as office manager a representative of Northern Leasing Systems Inc. came by and talked us into leasing their credit card machine. Victor (their rep.) told me that I (as office manager) should sign the contract and they would just check out Payless Glass. When it came down to ordering the machine I went out into the shop and brought Frank into the office and had Victor explain everything to him. Frank signed the contract and we were in business. Victor continued to come by and visit? He would come in the evening, or on a Saturday mostly when I would be in the office alone. I was uncomfortable and told Frank, Tracy (our employee) and my son-in-law Matt to stick close if they saw him. One evening when he offered to stay, and walk me to my car I told him I did perfectly fine with the dog (the Rottwieler) and the office gun (the 357). Victor never came back. I quit (with notice)in January of 2002 and moved to Texas where we bought our business. I started getting letters and phone calls from Northern Leasing. They harrassed me so much I refused to answer the phone and turned it over to an attorney. The bottom line is, although I have had platinum credit all my life I am now being sued for the credit card machine. When I was served with papers, the copy of the contract has only my name on it. Someone has written in partner (not my writing)afer my signature. The contract with Frank's name on it is not there and they deny it exists. After month's of harrassing Frank to send them their machine (he claimed it was in storeage) Northern Leasing denies having it even though I have a copy of the return receipt signed. Now I am going to have to pay them $2,400.00 and I do not even have the machine. Their representative Victor, totally misrepresented their company, sexually harrassed me (I have witnesses), they deny having the credit card machine, they switched the contract and wrote in partner and there is nothing I can do about it. I CAN, however, write this report and write a letter to the editor in our home town paper. People deserve to know just how Northern Leasing Systems Inc. and Franklin P. Harris conduct business. I believe I am a victim of a double whammy! Family skunk on one side and Business Skunk on the other. If enough people let others know about both Skunks people will begin to be leary. Carol PARIS, TexasU.S.A.
Nov 28 2003
NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS, INC. ripoff NEW YORK New York
My name is Jacque I purchased a piece of equipment to help my store here in Florida, the machinery never worked was never programmed correctly 2 times I had to replace the equipment and I never got to use it from Northern Leasing and the contract just like the other people Mr. Michael Bresette and his wife had we had problems with them keep taking money out of our acct without asking and going around using a different name to take out we too had to take the account and close it. Also we had to pay 43.42 a month and sometimes the amount they would take out was more , maybe 2 or 3 times in one month wehad this done for 2 months I told them I did not want the equipment at a specified time within 30 days and they did not respond to me. I then wrote and called them they still insisted to take money out of my acct and then put a judgement on me for the whole amot for 6 months time of 1,837.70 dollars and wanted the equipment which i had already sent them as soon as it did not program correctly. they told me they would correct the error but never di and now they are still pursuing me and threatening a lawsuit and atty fees and court costs and they are telling me I must come to NY for hearing or I will be liable for fees and court costs. Their is a lemon law in Florida that says you cannot do what they are doing and they are ruining my credit also. The only thing I want to do is sue them they owe me $150.00 for taking moore money out of my acct than they were supposed to and the Bank fees of $28.00 for every time they drew out the money. Please help us in Pensacola, Florida! Jacque PENSACOLA, FloridaU.S.A.
May 23 2005
Northern Leasing ripoff, fraud, jerks, New York New York
In the fall of '99 someone stole my name and social security number, and got a lease from Northern Leasing. Although I told Northern Leasing on several occasions this was not me, they still kept coming after me. They put alleged judgement notices on my door, and put bad marks on my credit report Even after I filed for identity theft, they still refused to remove the marks, and still try to get money out of me. Furthermore, they are attempting to use scare tactics, by saying I will have to go to court in New York. Because their company came to California to do business, this should not be the case. IF i did in fact owe money (even though, as previously stated, I didn't even sign a lease with them) because they came to California to do business, they have to go through the California court system. NORTHERN LEASING IS OUT FOR BLOOD... do not get taken in by them. Mindy Washington, District of ColumbiaU.S.A.
Aug 01 2003
Northern Leasing Systems Inc ripped off and scammed Sioux Falls South Dakota
Lease expired continued to charge me almost $500 They will not tell you when the lease expires you must tell them you won't get a refund either ..... They have a clause in the lease (usually 4 years) that states they will not contact you when the lease expires and that you must contact then to stop having them deduct money from your checking account. I got nailed for almost $500. This is a deceitful clause in the contract that only aids them in capturing more revenue from customers. Whether this clause is legal or not it is a scam designed only for the purpose to defraud customers out of money then they owe lining Northern Leasing systems, Inc's pockets. Andrew Elfers, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Sep 24 2004
Northern Leasing Systems ripoff lease from h*ll New York
Northern leaseing system rips off small business with the lease from hell. In august of 2000 I leased a credit card maching from Northern leasing inc of new york for three years at $29.99 per month, which some how turned into $36.89 per month. I soon realised this was much to high for this machine. But I did sign the contract so I paid the amount for three years. When the three years expired I called to cancel the lease at which time I was told, oh no your contract is for four years. Not wishing to hear any more crap. I allowed it to continue for another year. On 5/19/2004 I contacted M. Mayer at northern leaseing regarding purchashing machine at end of lease, ms mayer informed me the buyout price would be $200. I then reseached the value of the machine much to my horror, the verifone t330 I had spent nearly $2000. freq sells for $20. on ebay. When I relayed this information to ms Mayer the reply was so buy it on ebay which I did. Northern Leaseing contines to attempt to withdraw funds from my account, when I contact them about this problem, I am told, oh its just a error, and to ignore it. Yeah right. They have attempted this three times now. I think a class action law seat needs to be brought against these clowns. I have maintained flawless records regarding this nightmare & would be willing to share them with anyone interested in giving this pathetic co. a dose of what they deserve. Bill orlando, FloridaU.S.A.
May 10 2004
NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS ripoff NEW YORK CITY NEW YORK
I too was ripped off from Northern Leasing Systems. I recieved a call from a sales agent with info about credit card machines. I told the man I spoke to that I had just cancelled my account with another credit company because they were also ripping me off. The agent asked me all sorts of questions about my account and kept saying he could not believe what they were charging me and he could give me a much better deal. I had just opened a beauty salon so I hadn't been bringing in much business. Little did I know I was about to be screwed over. To make a long story short they offered 25.00 a month and after two years the machine would be paid off and I would pay 10.00 a month. They ended up charging me an extra 6.20 which I later found out was for insurance. Unbelievable. I tried to cancel only to find out I can't. I have four more years. Apparently I signed a four year lease which later I found was written in the teeny tiniest writing you've ever seen. I'm planning on closing my salon for a better opportunity and I certainly don't need this machine. The people I've dealt with have been very rude. I'd really appreciate a little advice. They say I can get out of the lease for a mere 1,400.00. This is the ultimate rip-off. Lisa PITTSFIELD, MassachusettsU.S.A.
Entity: NEW YORK CITY, Nationwide
Oct 10 2004
Northern Leasing System Terrorists ripoff, scammed, New York New York
Since Sept. 11, 2001, international terrorists have stolen our peace, joy and freedom from us. We all have been trying very hard to get back with our lives. Many of us as small business owners have been suffering from the slow economy. As a country, we all have been doing our very best to survive. Similarly, we have domestic terrorists like Northern Leasing System, Inc. who have been scammed and victimized many innocent, hard working business people across the country. They steal our peace, joy, and freedom from us. They are no different from those terrorists with evil intention to harm us and our country. Therefore, I ask you all(victims) to stand up to fight these domestic terrorists (NLS), we all need to be bold and diligent to defeat these scums. We all need to united and work together. If you have been deceived or cheated by NLS or its agents. Please do these following: 1. Report to Federal Trade Commission. Visit www.consumer.gov/idthef or call toll free 1-877-438-4338 2. Report to Better Business Bureau in New York. Visit www.newyork.bbb.org 3. Report to the national consumer reporting agencies. www.equifax.com , www.experian.com , www.transunion.com 4. Report to your local police department. 5. Join class action suit against NLS. Contact me by using the rebuttal box below. 6. contact and communicate with other victims 7. Send your message to NSL's president to let him know that Justice is coming after him. Or we may want to go visit him in New York. We all have the responsibility to stop these evils, and we have to act on it. May God help us bring down these enemy. And May God bless America. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~ Albert Einstein CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. Long Marietta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Jun 11 2004
Northern Leasing Systems ripoff! FRAUD! Blatant unfair practices! New York New York
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. insists that even if equipment as described in lease is not received, Lessee must still pay full lease amount! I tried to cancel the lease the day after it was signed, because the equipment received was NOT the same as the equipment listed on the lease. Also, the date on the lease for the ISO signing over ownership to Northern Leasing is BEFORE any equipment was received by me! But they refused to cancel it, and they tried to return the shipment to me when I tried to send it back. Equipment actually received: Old, used, deliberated altered and mislabeled. Possibly stolen as the serial number and other markings were scratched out or covered up with other stickers. Did a search on the Internet for the actual equipment received, and found that the same model, in as used a condition as the one I received, could be purchased for ONLY FIVE DOLLARS! The Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. lease totals up to $2,312.64. I filed a complaint against Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. with: FTC: fraud and deliberate misrepresentation USPS: mail fraud, since lease arrived in mail Washington State Attorney General: fraud and deliberate misrepresentation BBB: fraud and deliberate misrepresentation Some people say that my actual complaint is with the ISO? How can that be, since I didn't receive ANY equipment until AFTER the equipment was signed over to Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.? That means that Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. already OWNED the equipment BEFORE I received it. When I tried to contact or mention the original ISO, who had sent me a signed letter stating the terms, to have those terms enforced, I was told that the ISO wasn't an employee and had no authority, depsite the ISO using the company letterhead and signing as Director of Operations! It seems to me that Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. should have immediately rescinded my lease and gone after the ISO themselves. But nooo... they must be part of the scam, since they are basically protecting the ISO and going after me (I was served a complaint summons on June 7 2004) as the personal guarantor, more than two years after I stopped all payments, ACH, etc. from my company when I realized it was a scam. Further, the original lease that I signed was only one page, and was DIFFERENT from the lease copy which Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. mailed to me more than 2 weeks after the original lease was signed. My original lease only had one page, the copy that Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. sent me had four pages. Terms that were on my original lease were crossed out, with new terms written in, and initialed by some person R.G. who I do not know nor have any knowledge of. Also, on their complaint summons, they have used an address for me WHICH I NEVER USED BEFORE IN MY LIFE. My only view about this is that they were deliberating using an incorrect address in order to receive a default judgment against me. I have kept all records (document photocopies, photographs of equipment, photographs of boxes and all delivery records and envelopes) to document this experience and hopefully will win my day in court soon. *** And this is just the equipment leasing aspect of this fiasco. I won't go into the shenanigans and theft by the merchant processor company itself! 1st National Processing is their name, and they are NOT an actual processor, but only a representative of Humboldt Bank. However, 1st National Processing will divert your merchant deposits into their own account, the take out fees of their own before allowing the funds to finally make it into your bank account. They were regularly taking, without any notice to me or my company, approximately 20% to 50% of any proceeds in any given month! *** I am creating a website, northernfleasing.com in the next few days. Hopefully it can be a repository of information on other's experiences with this company. PK Olympic Peninsula, WashingtonU.S.A.
Jan 21 2002
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. Credit Card Swipe Machine Rip-OFF
My wife and her partner own and operate a small Quilt Shop. They sell Quilting Material/Products and Teach Quilting. A Mr. Michael Bresette (A representitive for Northern Leasings Systems, Inc.) (NLSI). contacted them at there place of business and inquired about their Credit Card Swipe machine leasing arrangements. He stated that he could cut their machine lease fee's in half to($25.00/month/3years). At that time, he was informed that they were currently in a credit card swipe machine leasing agreement for $50.00/month with another company. He stated that that was not a problem the lease was transferrable and that all we had to do was return their machine with a note stating that the old lease was transferred over to the new one. They signed a lease agreement with Northern Leasing for $25.00/month. After they signed, the Scheduel of Payment amount on the lease agreement was changed without their knowledge to $35.00/month plus tax and loss of damage wavier for a total of $43.42/month. Furthermore the co-owner who signed the lease agreement initials were forged on the leasing documet as approving the change. NLSI denies any mis-conduct for this action by their representative and claims that he acted as an independent agent. They have a Judgement against the co-owner for the amount of $2,429.99 that has ruined her credit. They refuse to admit that the document has been altered or that the entire leasing agreement was obtained in a fraudulent manner. The only way that we could stop them from withdrawing their fee's from our company checking account was to close it out. Once you allow them electronic access to your account, your bank will not stop them. Credit Card Swipe machine leasing is a joke. You can outright purchase your own machine or a rebuilt for less than $300.00. They try to frighten the small business owner by horror story's of loss of sales should their machine break. The truth is, the machines are super reliable, you can get one delivered overnight and if there is a power outage, they can't do a damm thing about it either. These people have elivated Rip-Off to a science Warren Berkley MA
24, Report #212029
Sep 21 2006
Northern Leasing ripoff scam artists cons relentless unethical stealing criminals New York New York
High Pressure sales lead a student assistant in our Gallery in Florida to just sign the contract representing our company which is now no longer. After trying to return the $30.00 piece of equipment, they told me of the cancelation fee...1800.00 We never even used the machine. I didn't even sign the contract. The people on the phone use threatening voices, They are rude and do not listen to your story, no matter what, harrasment is at least 5 times a day on cell phones, friends phones, this has got to be illegal. John sAINT PETERSBURG, FloridaU.S.A.
Aug 18 2009
NORTHERN LEASING Unscrupulous, Lying Thieves. This Companies Owners should be jailed oakland, California
When I signed up for a credit card terminal with Northern Leasing I was told it was for 4 months at 79.99, which was fair enough the value for the machine is around $300. When in the fourth month I noticed another charge for $54.05, I called and was told this was a personal property tax....in the following conversation I was told that I had another 44 months of charges left.  Why would anyone pay over $5000 for a machine that was worth $300.  She said  I had signed a contract. They never sent me a contract  (their representative at the time said he would mail one) Yes as many others on this site have experienced (and other sights) they changed my 4 months to 48 months.  I instantly closed my bank account and now I am getting letters, phone calls threats to take me to court in New York (I am in California) and threats that they are going to mess up my credit.  Does anyone know what to do in these circumstances?  It is so hard to believe that these lying thieves can continue to do business.Is there a Lawyer out there that is willing to take on a class action against these people, there are enough injured parties how many more before they are stopped...

Showing 1-25 | Showing Page 1 of 212