SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: services

There may be more reports for "services"

For more results perform a general search for "services"

Showing 26-50 of 185,400 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "services"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Oct 21 2005
OAN SERVICES INC. & USA VOICEMAIL Oan Services - Usa Voicemail Services MAJOR ripoff Northridge California
I have contacted this company 3 times in 4 months,They continue to tell me the $12.95 will be credited to my phone bill. Beth Byhalia, MississippiU.S.A.
Entity: Northridge California, California
Nov 12 2008
Credit Card Services, Consumer Services, Leverage Communications Credit Card Services===a SCAM Orlando Florida
These people robo-call me at least twice a month. This is your final notice... I am on the Do Not Call list and I have told them so. I called the above number. Today it was answered as TTM & Associates. I neglected to ask how long they had this number. I called (800) 436-7927 and got a recording requesting to enter the last 4 digits of my account number. Another number I found is 866-646-8102. I have tried it yet. Another address is 12014 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32826 I used Google maps satellite view to see the addresses posted. One includes the suite number 900 for a 2 story building. The other address is an empty lot next to Highway 50. So I am Their rationalization is they do not have to abide by DoNotCall regulations because they only leave a message - and by selecting the option you are actually calling them. I got a lot of infomation about them from: http://www.city-data.com/forum/personal-finance/166794-credit-card-services-total-scam-2.html Shinyknight Concord, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Orlando, Florida
Dec 20 2008
California Human Services/ Adult & Family Services The Suffering Adult & Family Services Discriminating Against My Disability Yreka California
A woman got mad at me, and accused me of being too disabled to care for my child to a person who told another person. CPS was called by the third person, a woman who hadn't seen me interract with my child. The initial accuser knew I lived with epilepsy. The on-call social worker was a real piece of work. The social worker filed a 300 (b) failure to protect by the inability of the parent or legal guardian to provide regular care to the parent's or legal guardian's mental illness, developmental disability.. Epilepsy is not a developmental disability or mental illness. I thought the form itself was morally offensive. I'd like to send that social worker a xerox of Lawrence Kohlberg's theory of moral development with the postconventional stages highlighted 5) Social Contract And individual Rights (understanding of the basic rights to life, liberty..etc.) and 6)Universal Principles (a common goal of justice). I want to write on the bottom, great role model! The social worker who took over the case talked to me like I was a pre-schooler, nice and slow. She said I shouldn't be sure of passing a learning disability test. When the Kaufman Brief Intelligence Test (KBIT) results came in and were above average intelligence the caseworker didn't apologize, she stopped talking about it. That's when the caseworker started pressuring me for medical records, and wrote it into my service plan. My caseworker denied I had fulfilled my services because I didn't give her permission to sort through my private medical records. I'm still going through the same services some unsavory characters went through, it's gruelling. The judge heard my case worker griping about how I hadn't completed the service plan, and after six months, I am still not allowed unsupervised visits. I haven't received competent counsel, or a fair hearing. I'm trying to undo the mistakes my counsel made representing me. I want this case taken to a higher court. The KBIT is evidence to the contrary that I'm retarded. I'm not schizophrenic, bi-polar, or a substance abuser. I read a story about a wheel chair bound mom that found an attorney and taught AFS a lesson and afterward children services didn't mess around with her again! J.J. Phoenix Yreka, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Yreka, California
Mar 23 2005
VIP Card Services ripoff Nationwide
I also received a call from VIP Card Services telling me I was approved for a 10,000 limit credit card and that it is for people to build back there credit. They told me there is a 99.95 processing fee that would be taken out of my checking account. Well the fee was taken out, but not once but TWICE! I have called them several times regarding it and everytime I get someone they say the supervisor is taking care of it and she will give me a call back, well needless to say I have been calling them and even getting a voicemail or getting told that same thing over and over. The money was deducted on 03/04/05 and I called them when I got a couple returned checks because I have just enough for bills and I had after the 99.95 and my bills about 20.00 left, well since they took it out twice my bills bounced and now I am eating overdraft charges like crazy. I am up to 320.00 in overdraft charges because I am a single mom living paycheck to paycheck and I don't have the money to put in to make up for it. I have called and called and told them this and said I need the money back in there, well today is 03/24 and I am yet to see the money or even my card. This has got me in a big bind and now when I get paid this week I will be paying off overdraft charges and cant pay my rent. Something needs done to them cause this is rediculous. I had a few bills I needed to catch up from when I was out sick and missed some days at work and I was going to use the card to catch them up, well they are still past due, since I am yet to see the card. This is completely and totally rediculous!! Kristy Florence, KentuckyU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Jun 01 2005
Icard Services ripoff Valley Village, California
I filled an aplication for a credit card which was really a debit card. When I read through all the information it sounded good there was no saying that I would have to pay 159$ for the card. I never received any confirmation e-mail or nothing. Than one day my bank was charged 159$ I called VIP Visa and they said that I cant cancel the card and I wont get any money back. I just want to cancel my card and get it over with the customer service wont help I called them a million times and never can get through to talk to anyone I tried to chat with a representative and they keep on saying that I cant cancel my card. What can I do to cancel the card and not get charged for not using it. Karolina Norfolk, VirginiaU.S.A.
Entity: Valley Village, California
May 10 2005
Oan Services ripoff / dishonest charges Internet
i am being charged for a voicemail i dont even have the charges total 13.34 dollars. i have called the company put i either get put on hold and then hung up on. i havent been able to speak with anyone yet, i also get this recording telling me they are open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:50p.m. Mariano ft worth, TexasU.S.A.
May 07 2005
OAN Services, ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Northridge California
I have been billed for the last four months by this company. They are charging me for a voicemail box I don't even have. The prices they have charged are outragous. Three of the bills were for $16.37. Then I got one for $13.75. For a grand total of $62.86 that I had to pay for something I don't have. If I didn't pay them they could have had my phone shut off or even gone to jail or both. So I had to spend all that money on nothing basicly. I would just like to get my money back and them to quiet billing me for the non-exsisting service. Amber Turon, KansasU.S.A.
Entity: Northridge, California
Sep 12 2005
Grant Services Incorporated ripoff Breckenridge California
I had been contacted by the GSI just about 3 hours ago at work, how did they get my work number? I would like to know if there is anything i can do to help stop them before anything happens to anyone else? Is there something I can do by the time they take the money out in order to track them or something else to help track them by bank account and money transfering that could help immediately. Please tell me so this stops happening and won't to other people. Thank you Nick Breckenridge, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Breckenridge, Colorado
Jan 27 2005
OAN Services, Nationwide Connect, ripoff Internet
We were charged $4.75 on our Sprint service bill for an operator-assisted call from Greenwood, Indiana. When I called to dispute the charge, the woman said the call was made from a pay phone that they provide services for. She promptly agreed to give us a credit. They tried to scam us a few months ago and I filed a rip-off report. Lisa Mansfield, OhioU.S.A.
Dec 12 2004
Phoenix Consumer Services Rippoff Largo Flordia
I Paid the 129.95 on Oct 14 2004. I was told that I would get my paperwork in 21 days and my 500.00 credit card in 14 days after they got paperwork. Which stated visa or mastercard and signature on file. Well it is now Dec 12,2004 and I have not heard nothing. I have been calling them from day one of receving my paperwork because, it didnt make sence to me. All I get is a recording. Never a live person. I only did this because, Iam a single mother of 4 small childen. I really could not afford this. Now I am farther in debt. I am willing to do what ever it takes. Please keep me informed and also what else what to do. And want my money back.. Crystal brooksville, FloridaU.S.A.
Entity: Largo, Florida
Jan 18 2005
Everest Consumer Services ripoff Philladelphia Pennsylvania
Everest consumer services offerd me a credit card with a one time payment of $299. As with all the other storys on this company they never came threw. The only thing is they keep answering there phone 1-866--276-1478 and telling more lies. There's got to be a way to get an address and sue these people. Robin vancouver, WashingtonU.S.A.
Entity: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Jun 16 2005
Lotus Financial Services ripoff Atlanta Georgia
I needed funds for a financial situation I found myself in so I tried to obtain a contract thru this company. They sent me a contact which I can forward to you if need be. I have attempted to contact them but there # is no longer in service. I have bad credit so they wanted insurance funds so I sent them including a moneygram service fee of approximately $705.00 which I could currently use because I am on medical leave. Please can you help me retrieve my funds. I would appreciate any assistance. Thank you! Jodi Massillon, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Atlanta, Georgia
Jul 13 2005
Canadian Consumer Services ripoff Toronto Ontario
I found their ad on the local newspaper and checked out the website. Since the ad was on the newspaper I believed it to be the legit company and did suscribe as I wanted money to pay off my rent. I did not want a quick money but i did want to pay off my bills that's why I took the risk..but found out to be scamming people. I did receive their package containing a thin book and it has information on the companies which ofcouse wants more money to be sent and do not seem to be a legit at all. It was not a money making program for us, it's just for them by scamming people. I have paid them using my credit card and talked with my credit card company and they could not do anything for me. I am frustrated as h**l. Why do these company enjoy over others misery!!!! Nithy ottawa, OntarioCanada
Entity: Toronto, Ontario
Nov 16 2005
ICard Services ripoff Tucson Arizona
I had been charged $159.00 and since there was not enough money I got charged NSF from my bank. I called my bank and they did a Stop payment on my account for that amount. I called ICard Services and they told me that the only way that they would be able to issue me a refund is if I filed a police report for Identity Theft. I called Icard Services again and asked them for an IP address, i got it and then looked them up on the web. I had remembered that I had closed it, thinking that it was too good of a deal to set me up for a prepaid visa. So I sent in a Cancellation form thinking everything was cancelled and a refund was on its way to me. Stupid me, i was charged another 19.98 for ID theft that I supposedly agreed to when I set this up (even though I closed the window). I again called them and they said that I couldn't obtain a refund unless I fax them a police report stating that I had Identity Theft. I talked to a Supervisor and they told me that my account with them is still active and that a refund is in process of $100.00, and that the only way that I would get this cancelled is if they debit my account of 159.00 and then request a refund then it would be cancelled. This didn't sound right to me, and I called my bank to stop all payments coming from that company. I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Jeanette Tucson, ArizonaU.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Entity: Tucson, Arizona
Nov 11 2005
GSI Grant Services ripoff Usa Nationwide
BEWARE, I recieved the same phone call today 11/11/2005 from a man saying that I qualified for a $6000.00 grant that never had to be payed back, they just needed a processing fee of 298.00 then we would recieve the money in 4-6 weeks after we payed the fee. Then he proceeded to to ask for our bank information. When we asked fro a phone # to call them back at to give them this information he said he would transfer us then we got disconnected. Do NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY OR INFORMATION no matter how much you need money!!! Laura Mount Joy, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: Usa, Nationwide
Feb 06 2004
Liberty Benefits Services ripoff Columbus Ohio
They lead me to believe I was getting an unsecured credit card with no extra charges. They are giving me a secured credit card with more charges. John marietta, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Columbus, Ohio
Feb 20 2004
Liberty Benefits Services ripoff Columbus Ohio
I was solicited regarding a master card. Gave the bank info for the $299. Got some bull shit papers in mail for a master card which was supposedly only a debit card. Called the number on the letter to get no answer. Called info for a number for the place to send more money to process for the credit card and there was no such company. A place called World Wide Card Network, 500 S. Kings Highway, Cherry Hill, NY 08034 was to receive the application and money for the credit card. If course I did not send any more money; but I would like to track down these folks if at all possible. I hope ou can help. Thanks, A. Renee montgomery village, MarylandU.S.A.
Entity: Columbus, Ohio
Feb 04 2004
Financial Rescue Services ripoff Burbank California
FRS misleads their customers into believing they are working with your creditors to settle. During this time your late fees with your creditors are adding up, because they are no longer receiving monthly payments, and your creditors have no intentions on settling only sueing you. FRS charges huge fees for their services, and it cost you more when your creditors begin suing you. Most of the time it is hard to contact someone to speak with at FRS, or receive a call back once your in the program. You end up even deeper in financial problems, and the only way out is your last resort Bankruptcy. Cheri Lucasville, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Burbank, California
Feb 05 2004
CIC Credit Monitoring Services ripoff Internet
CIC Credit Monitoring Service signed up for a free credit report (which I never receipt), the proceeded to bill me for 79.95 with no mail notice or phone call of any kind!! This is a fraud!!!!!!! Claudia Stamford, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Jun 24 2003
National Credit Services ripoff Montreal Quebec
I was promised a credit card with $5,000.00 limit. I would recieve information on 6/23/03, take this information to a bank listed in the packet. The bank would issue me a credit card w/5k limit within 48 hours. To activate the card I should go to an ATM, withdraw 369.00 to cover the wire withdrawl which was to take place on 7/2/03. On 6/24/03 I called the number they had given me to find out why I hadn't recieved the information, and got only voice mails. I called UPS to see if they had attempted delivery and they had not. I then checked my bank account and found that the 369.00 been overdrawn from my account. I put stop payment on the account and will close the account. Terry Norwalk, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Entity: Montreal, Quebec
Jul 21 2003
Dynamic Credit Services ripoff Nationwide
I forgive you Dynamic Credit Services. I learned a relatively cheap lesson. This is the only time I can remember giving out my account information over the phone. And the last time. Jon Chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide, Nationwide
Jul 28 2003
Dynamic Credit Services ripoff Nationwide
On or about June 25, 2003 I was contacted by an account manager named Cindy with Dynamic Credit Services. She explained this really GREAT offer for a credit card in order to rebuild credit and all we had to do was pay $298.00. We would then receive a credit card with a $2500.00 limit. I let her go through the spill and took down as many notes as possible. I told her that I was not interested in the card at this time and I asked her for a customer service number that I could call later, should I become interested. She gave me 1-800-513-8180. I called it later and spoke with Megan Smith on or about July 9th and told her that I was not inerested in obtaining any credit card from thier company and could she please delete ANY and ALL information they had in the system under my name. She agreed and said that all was taken care of. Lets not forget as well, that in the meantime of me being contacted by Cindy and me calling Megan that I had at least 5 calls per day everyday from them. Well, lord and behold on July 24, 2003 there was $298.00 debited from my checking account. Which not only caught my attention with the 7 NSF charges that came behind it, but also in that I NEVER gave ANY account information to this company. My husband and I are in the process of gaining as much information on them as possible and making sure that they are shut down and do not rip others off. If there is already a law suit started I would really appreciate knowing about it. Kim Moody, AlabamaU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Sep 02 2004
Everest Consumer Services ripoff Internet
This company too called me on my cell phone. Now how they got that #? I don't know. I know that I applied for some cards online and they may have gotten it from there. I thought that information was confidential though. Well, anyway they asked me to let them draft $300.00 out of my account and then they would send out my card with a $2300.00 limit directly to me. And so I asked questions, by which bank is the card from, and can i have your phone # to call you back and can I have it in writing. They said it was directly from Mastercard, but guess what? I went to the Mastercard website and they don't send cards out directly, all of their cards are through a bank. Big mistake #1. They couldn't give me a website or a phone #. Big mistake #2. And they didn't know the # to Mastercard. So that was a no go for me. And low and behold I find this website. Great looking out consumers. Keschia Raleigh, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: 00000, Internet
Aug 24 2004
Everest Consumer Services ripoff Atlanta Georgia
Everest Consumer Services offered us a Master Card with a $2,000 limit for an initial payment of $299 and we never received it. When we called to inquire about it, we were given a series of numbers that went in a big circle including offices in Atlanta, Florida, and northern Canada. The final result was still NO credit card but a credit repair package. If this has happened to you, Call and report them immediately! This is FRAUD! Cadra Decatur, GeorgiaU.S.A.
Entity: Atlanta, Georgia
Aug 18 2004
Continental Services ripoff Las Vegas Nevada
Continental services contacted me on May 11, 2044 stating to send me a credit card f/$2500 credit to re-establish my credit, with a one-time charge of $329.80. This took from May to August and when I received the package f/Las Vegas, Nevada, it was a travel club package which I am not in need of or want. I want my $329.80 back immediately. I only reach a answering service at 877-313-0758. Verna stafford, VirginiaU.S.A.
Entity: Las Vegas, Nevada