Customer satisfaction commitment: StoresOnline | Ripoff Report

Your Search: storesonline

There may be more reports for "storesonline"

For more results perform a general search for "storesonline"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Aug 10 2004
Storesonline ripoff lies misrepresentation promises not kept Utah InternetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Stores Online does not do what they say. The product they sell is available for free on the internet. After you buy into the lies they ask for more money and ignore any requests to help or do anything promised when you buy. They have a slick sales pitch but no follow up except for selling more services that are surely more lies. Please if you even think of buying into this, DON'T. You will be Taken for your money with nothing to show for it except worthless promises. Bonnie reseda, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Aug 05 2004
StoresOnline, Stores Online rip-off! A lot of money for nothing. Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I stupidly signed up with Stores Online this time last year, and I've been paying ever since. I messed up the websites and can't get anyone to tell me how to fix them. Fair Financial is taking my 6 grand a little at a time, and I wish I'd never heard of them. They insisted that we make a decision THAT DAY. They also say you can't back out EVER. In fact, very early the Saturday morning after I signed up, FF called me to remind me that I could NOT rescind. I bet they taped the conversation so they can't be sued or something. What they did is probably legal, but stay away from them. The promises are empty, and the price is ridiculous. Kerry Lafayette, IndianaU.S.A.
Jul 23 2004
Storesonline-Galaxy Mall ripoff, liars, and con artists Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I have contacted an attorney because I am tired of fighting with these clowns. I have been trying to get my money back since March of 2004, but unable to for now. I have showed my attorney some of complaints on here so I know that Storesonline will settle this with me to avoid dragging their name through the mud. Also, I filed a complaint with Illinois Attorney General Office as well the cybercrime unit in Utah. Storesonline did not live up to any of their promises so I believe their contract could invalid. You can find websites on several sites for less than $50 per month and that includes the hosting/maintenance fees for one site. The information presented at the seminar was medicore at best because you can find information about how to build a website in the library for FREE or the internet. Their financial company is trying to ruin my credit, but I belive they will have to restore my credit after this. The company is also telling the BBB that all complaints are solved successfully, so beware of this if you use the Utah BBB. I will seek monetary damages because of the stress and betrayal I feel. If you read the contract, it says that you shouldn't use a joint venture, but I was told to do a venture with somebody. There are complaints everywhere against them so there is awareness about their marketing tactics, customer service (what a joke), refund policy (they are not honoring the 3-day period in most cases). I will fight to get my hard-earned money back plus some. I am thinking filing a complaint in my neighboring state of Missouri where the Seminar was held. Shemonika Alorton, IllinoisU.S.A.
Aug 27 2004
Storesonline Ripoff Are In Canada red flags a popping Regina SaskatchewanRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Just thought I would add my two cents. I was asked to attend one of their seminars here in Regina, sask, and thought well info can't hurt. I wished I would have check here before I attended. I think I could have prevented some nice, but unknowing business people from spending money. I had red flags go up right from the get go. They use some very good sales tricks here that have been around for years. Feed you first (You listen better when full), Holding off lunch (2 pm) to make people hurry to sign up only so they can eat. Showing of the Sick kid (which may or may not be true) Talking about how much money you can make, and how great a life you could have, with the internet. These statements(internet wealth) are true. But not at their price. What they do offer is 3 to 4 times what such services should cost. I was under the impression that allthough they did help people with little know-how have every thing done for them. That the services they offered were sound. But that were charging, way to much for this service. But after reading here, I have found that they don't even offer any good service to speak of. I agree with the one Gentleman that I wished I had read these first, so I could have warned a few people. Storesonline may fool alot of people, but some can see the flags if they look hard enough. I will see if they are still in town tommorow and maybe some people can be warned. Well, buyer beware is always the rule. What hurts is that they prey on the business week people. Giving them false or near hope. Take all this money from them, and give little in return. These people deserve a business that will help them. Don't give up. There are some out there. Look for them, and of course check here for help. And by the way I have a website, that makes little right now (I haven't got it complete yet, little details to finish) it cost me less than $30 per month webhost with all the storesline services. A friend did my website, but I could have hired a web-designer for less than $800. Merchent service account $25-100.(or use hyperwallet for cash) So you can set up your website business for less than 1000-1200. marketing can be learned, and you can make money.... but $2500- $4300 start up fees, $50-$100 per hour every time you need a small webpage change, and a cookie cutter/ temp-plate crap site. Please... they really do Rip off people. my 2 cents M regina, SaskatchewanCanada Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Entity: Regina, Saskatchewan
Sep 21 2004
SmartShare Vacations, StoresOnline rip-off! Failed performance! Liars! InternetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Affiliate offer was made at a StoresOnline presentation (see all comments at Smartstore on this site). Was told that there were vacation properties available for as little as $99, that the affiliate program was $89, and that there was a cap of $500 on a week's rental. All false! I was billed $98, properties on current hotsheet are as high as $650, and there were no $99 properties. After faxing in the request, I have yet to recieve any information on links for the website (has been 10 days now). I would be interested in knowing if anyone has ever recieved a referral check! Dr Leawood, KansasU.S.A.
Entity: Internet
Mar 17 2004
Storesonline AKA Galaxy Mall ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My girlfriend and I attended one of the seminars in Oahu, Hawaii. We spent $5,200 on products that promised us free service around the clock and customer support. We have no around the clock service and it's pretty hard getting support especially w/ the hawaii time difference. Most of the time they are trying to sell us more services. How much more do we need? We already spent $5,200!!! The success team called us up one day and offered to help us w/ our website and hand-walking us through everything. I thought to myself, WOW! We are finally getting our moneys worth. At the end of the conversation the representative asked me to please give him my credit card number. I explained, For what? He said that we would charge this to your card. I said how much? He said only $3,000. If you want more help there is an extra cost. I was so mad! Till this day I still have not recieved any good customer support and yet no refund and no one to have returned my calls. I have read other people w/ the same problems from storesonline and its nice to see that I wasn't the only sucker. Storesonline have lied to us, decieved us, and given us false hope. Sincerely, Bobby & Tandra-lyn Bashir Kahului, HawaiiU.S.A.
May 09 2004
Storesonline ripoff total scam Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
In August of 2002 we were unfortunate enough to atten the storeonline Dog and Pony show. They feed everyone a great line and get everybody super excited and then they go in for the Kill. We paid $6000 for basically nothing. Then, a marketing company called which they made it sound like they were part of Storesonline. We signed up with them, but after getting the runaround for about 6 weeks, they did nothing. Luckily we did get the money back from marketing, but my requests for action by Storesonline fell on deaf ears. They need to be stopped. I am going to file a complaint with my Attorney General this week. Jan Springfield, IllinoisU.S.A.
Jun 07 2004
StoresOnline ripoff semimar dishonest speakers Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I too was taken in by the StoresOnline seminar. They made everything seem so easy and there were over 100 individuals at the seminar that I attended and most bought the package. I have found that the software is very difficult to use. I should have suspected they were a scam when I came home and tried to look up some of the websites that were given in the seminar and could not find them. Also, they promised that we would have 3 followup training sessions within the year, to date haven't heard anything from them concerning this. Within two days I was contacted by an individual who wanted to help me design my website for an additional fee but I told him that if I needed help I would contact him. He was very insistent, but I held my ground. I am so thankful that I didn't invest any more money. I still haven't published my website so haven't had additional investments there. Just wish I had checked out this company before I made the initial investment. Darlene Lubbock, TexasU.S.A.
Oct 26 2003
Storesonline ripoff Orem UTRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My husband and I went to a workshop. Got six websites but was unable to fill all six so after sometime they gave us our money back for three . Was working on the site this morning when I see this so I was very suprised they are ripping people off. I guess we are out for the three web sites. I truely didn't think they were like that. So we are out alittle over one thosands dollars. Guess it could be worst but still that is a whole lot of money to get nothing for it. They got a hell of a lot of money from people who believed in them. I had even looked to see if they had ripped anyone off but noone was on any site when I had looked before. Colleen w chesterfield, New HampshireU.S.A.
Entity: Nationwide
Nov 05 2003
StoresOnline high-pressure sale misrepresentation extortion veritable ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
By subjecting people to a full-day workshop, overloading them with information, dramatizing the benefits of a mediocre (at best) product, and pressurizing them into seizing a glorious one-time offer, StoresOnline.com has succeeded in coaxing people to part with their hard-earned money. And if I, the world's ultimate skeptic could have been made to part with my $3,000, then you can imagine how bad things will be for those who still have faith in the human species. I am angry with myself for being so gullible, but, to be sure, I will not relent until I get my money back. I refuse to be repaying, for the next year, a debt that enriches a hoard of veritable rogues. And I find it frustrating that the state, which one could rely on to protect one from these predators, is (as far as I know) not doing anything about these fellows. And what more, my credit card issuer, MBNA, tells me that there's nothing they can do about it. THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT??? I specifically use credit card in making large purchases because I've always had the impression that using credit cards (as opposed to checks, etc.) offered one an additional layer of protection. We must not let these people continue to take advantage of people. I am all for taking steps to fight them. Charles Chicago, IllinoisU.S.A.
Oct 31 2003
Storesonline ripoff; do not follow thru on promises, thieving %&*$*s Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Purchased 6 sites; unfortunatley fell for hype at seminar. Have followed all instructions diligently, even went so far as to hire certified computer systems engineer. After countless hours and effort at this time cannot even access the sites though www.storesonline.com to do maintenance, check orders, etc. Can access sites though the custom urls I purchased, but what good is that if cannot access to maintain. . Continue to be interested in ecommerce, if any one out there knows of a company that is real, please pass on the info. Richard Joplin, MissouriU.S.A.
Oct 10 2003
Storesonline ripoff they are selling false dreams Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My boyfriend and I went to a free seminar in Sept.2003 we really believed in the speaker he said everything was going to free. So we paid $175 for their package and when I have questions it takes them two days to email me they got my money now they don't care. Now we're mad because they are selling false dreams we really wanted to start a business and truthfully stop receiving welfare. Tamika benton harbor, MichiganU.S.A.
Mar 01 2004
Entity: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Mar 17 2004
StoresOnline RipOff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My experience is similar to everyone else's here in that what we all purchased was overly high priced web hosting. I attended the June 2003 meeting in NYC and during the course of the day I was approached by the reps (while the speaker was still on stage) and pressured into purchasing three storefronts in my desire to start an web-based business. I was very surprised to find that there is no software on the CD, just a web browser launcher. My experience with PBNext was not very pleasant as well (which never worked on my XP based system). Based on the receipt from SO, I should have been able to create my site offline, but as many of you know and experienced, this was not the case. When I go online, I found the use of their site development software very cumbersome. I did not find any information in their package that one would consider proprietary, but information one could find for free or for low cost at many other sites. What they gave was a lot of dated reprinted articles from various third party magazines. I was called by PMI about a week after about their high priced coaching, if you would call it that, but I pasted on their coaching offer after I was quoted a price of $4,000 payable at the start of the sessions. I sent a copy of one of the reports from here to my credit card company and requested a refund, but was it was refused. I think that more disclosure from this company is needed to fully explain what is truly being offered. I had a bad feeling about the whole transaction on the day of the seminar, but I made the sad mistake of purchasing their package. Also as a final insult, when I tried to make use of the hosting (that's what it really is to me), I came to find that I can't use Frontpage to develop and upload a site to SO. My question to SO is this If their services are so great, why are there so many complaints? Don't they believe in establishing goodwill relationships with the customers who lay out their hard earned cash for their products? Given the number of reports here, I guess they don't. Ebert East Elmhurst, New YorkU.S.A.
Apr 19 2003
StoresOnline ripoff nothing is being done to get our money back Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
STORESONLINE SEMINARS TO BE HELD ON LONG ISLAND I have wrote about this traveling circus before on this website.I was hoping with all the complaints ,that we would have had some action taken against these people.I have seen many more people post the same ole same ole but nothing is being done to get our money back. I cant wait.The circus is coming back to town here on Long Island and I plan on making copies of the complaints and handing them out to any future victims before they sign there life savings away... As long as it is ok with the ripoffreport people I will have copies to distribute at the 2 Long Island dates. If anyone is interested in joining me and let the people know what they are getting before its to late,please e-mail me with your intentions... Dennis Ridge, New YorkU.S.A.
Nov 10 2004
Storesonline Ripoff Report Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I would like to file my complaint about Storesonline. My wife & I attended 3 seperate seminars, first of which was the introduction, where they sold us the vacation scam! I was leery at first! We then attended the workshop, where there was all the high pressure sales! I've been online for a few years, but very much a novice about business! My wife had been in business before, so I hoped she would be able to help get us started! We ended up financing the 6 websites, without any internet sales experience or any product of our own! Ofcourse, we learned later on about the 3 day cancellation notice! I only wish I would have been more skeptical! We deeply regret getting taken in this scam!!!!!! I firmly intend on getting out of this contract & making them pay us back! If anyone else ever starts a class-action lawsuit I'd love to be included! I would appreciate any assistance or advice on how to get out of this contract, please do so! Jeffery Fort Huachuca, ArizonaU.S.A.
68, Report #119304
Nov 22 2004
Storesonline ripoffs of honest people Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
My roommate and I attened the introduction seminar and then the full 8 hour seminar for Storesonline. Niether one of use is computer savey enough to be able to build a website, but they assured us the they would help us and even put us in touch with PMI, a company that works with Storesonline. PMI was supposed to teach me in 10 easy steps how to build a website and I followed all the steps that I was given. There was no way anyone following these steps could ever build a website. Now not only are we going to have to fight to get our money back from Storesonline but also form PMI. This ignorant company should be stopped. What they do and how the prey on inocent people the way they do should be punishable by law. We are so stressed out over all this. I hope anyone reading this will at least think about what they do before they get roped into something they don't understand. This company didn't care about the people just the money. Lisa Youngstown, OhioU.S.A.
Nov 03 2004
STORESONLINE ripoff OREM UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
storesonline deception I attended a seminar in Pittsburgh Pa in august of 2004 Everyone was told that in purchasing their websites everything was inclusive. After purchasing their websites I discovered that I had to pay $30 for my Domain name. At the back of the booklet it states additional charges for pictures on the website and numerous other things. The email address WWW.storesonline.com states Not Found . Their Customer service is useless. I am trying to gather as many people as possible across the United States who would also like a RIP-OFF REFUND to unite. They are now interfering with our livelihood !! I planned on having my website up & running in October but they have prevented this from happening. I have requested a refund from storesonline 3 times and was told no, that my request is denied ! Debbie Beaver Falls, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Entity: OREM, Utah
Nov 05 2004
StoresOnline ripoff Orem, Daytona Beach Florida, Jacksonville UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I wanted to warn potential Florida residents that might have been scammed by this company yesterday if they attended their workshop in Daytona Beach that they can get out of it but have to move fast. If you are doing research on this comany and if it is a fraud after attending yesterdays workshop at the Plaza Ocean Club Three in Daytona please be aware of the Florida 3 Day Buyer's Right to Cancel protection it states. Future Services A contract for services to be performed in the future on a continuing basis (ex: buyer's clubs, employment services, schools), may be cancelled up until midnight of the third business day after the contract was signed. The contract may be cancelled at any time the consumer dies or becomes physically unable to use the specific portion of the services they used since the beginning of the contract. The contract may also be cancelled if the company goes out of business or moves more than five driving miles from the location given in the contract. A consumer who cancels a health studio contract is entitled to receive a refund for the amount of money remaining on the contract. What to Do if You Have Problems If you have a problem cancelling a sale within the time frame stated above and the cancellation was made in writing (ie: certified mail or telegram), try resolving your disputes first with the company that sold you the item. If you are not satisfied, try contacting the Hillsborough County Consumer Protection Agency at 903-3430 or the Florida Division of Consumer Services at 1-800-435-7352 (in Florida) or 1-850-488-2221 (out of state). You may also try contacting the Better Business Bureau. I was fortunate. I was not taken by these people, although I easily could have been. I attended their DB, Fla seminar on Wednesday yesterday. I had previously attended their 90 minute session at the Holiday Inn. The presenter there was good enough that I gave them $30.00 for the all-day seminar, and took a day off work to go. As stated in other threads. These people are high-pressure, but VERY VERY VERY VERY good at it. They don't make you FEEL pressured, even though that's what they're doing. They have one on one time with you to get you time with a consultant ie a crook out to take your $6K + that you dont have. First red falg is the Financing Pre- Qualification Form they ask all of us to fill out. Ie they run a credit check on you and tell you you can borrow the money so you will have no excuses. I went with no intention to buy anything. Was fully aware of the fact that they would try to sell me something as a special one day only. But I did get some value from them for the information they provided. So the $30 was worth the time. If you know what your doing they do help you with tips and info between the lines. If you dont know what your doing dont bother get a good company to help you such as yahoo or many others that will host you and build for a monthly fee not a big one time fee and then all the additional charges they tack on. As with some others who posted here. I gave them nothing. I walked out with a good breakfast, a good lunch and a nice leather business briefcase and my money still in my wallet. I agree that all substantive instruction was done in the afternoon. I never signed up for a consultation as I could tell these consultants couldnt tell the difference between html and ftp. Bottom line is last year they made $20 million that means that at $6k a pop they only needed to sucker 3, 334 people. Ok with overhead and commmisions etc maybe 5, 000-10,000, but then again they had all those folks for 2003 where it was year 2 or 3 for them with hosting so who knows. Since their goal this year is to reach 80 Million that means they plan to scam 15, 000 to 20, 000 people. No wonder they all make money off the internet and are rich as they claim. Ed Daytona, FloridaU.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Jun 23 2004
Storesonline ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I have been trying to get my money back from Storesonline since March of 2004. They are very dishonest and misleading in their claims. The customer people always tell me if they keep giving back refunds, they would go out of business. Maybe they should go out of business to prevent this from happening to other people. They are now trying to ruin my credit because I stopped making payments on it. Shemonika Alorton, IllinoisU.S.A.
Jun 24 2004
Storesonline-Galaxy Mall ripoff, dishonest people, crooks, ruining people's credit reports Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
If anyone has been ripped off by Storesonline-Galaxy Mall, read the backs of your contracts carefully. I had my attorney readit and you have to do arbitation before you sue otherwise, it may be considered invalid. I am still considering a class action suit because the only way to hurt them is through the checkbooks. If you Utah's consumer laws, Storesonline's rules are invalid so you should be able to get your money back. Fair Financial is trying to ruin my credit because I stopped making payments on the storefronts. That's another issues, Fair Financial has a good rating with the Ohio BBB, but they are doiing business with storesonline. Something seems fishy to me. Any one considering a lawsuit, send me a rebuttal. Shemonika Alorton, IllinoisU.S.A.
Nov 04 2002
Storesonline, Galaxy Mall ripoff Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Storesonline Ripoff/Don't Do It In June of this year I attended a seminar presented by Storesonline . Since I had 3 businesses in mind,2 of which I had business licenses, I decided from the information so professionaly presented that I would go ahead with the Storesonline package. This package offered was to include 3 websites, hosting, personalized programming not a template, marketing assistance, reverse search engine, merchant services, merchant account, domain name . I realized since I already had my products and services that this was the way to go. I knew that I would make enough money in 1 month to pay off the $3400 this cost, so I decided to finance this at the site. Unfortunately, when I got home and read through the materials I realized that they did have templates, that I needed to pay additional fees for a domain name and that once I received that domain name it would be listed under storesonline unless I paid up to $100+ . When I started to use the CD rom provided, it did not work and froze up my computer. I called the customerservice line and left 5 messages with no return call. Finally, I was told to use the online help service. When I did I was told to go to Storesonline and use a password to build my web page. I still was unable to get there. I was flabbergasted and frustrated. Then I did what I should have done, researched the company. I found Ripoff reports and realized I had been taken as so many others. I called to release my contract with no return calls. I was told there was no 3 day right of recision on this contract. I called Duvera Billing the creditor and told them of my dispute also faxing them a copy of my report to the Utah Better Business Bureau and the California Attorney Generals Office. A very angry manager from the billing company called and said I was the first person she had ever had a complaint from. I asked to speak to the owner, she refused to give me their name. I asked if her company was affiliated with Storesonline. She said I was very Rude then hung up on me. Two days later I received a copy of my agreement with sections highlighted to intimidate me. I refuse to pay them for services not received and unfortunately am ruining my credit report. I have not heard from the Utah Better Business Bureau. I have written a demand letter to Storesonline to release my contract, and will probably go to small claims court if needed. Elizabeth Sacramento, California STOP! ..before you think about using the Better Business Bureau (BBB)... CLICK HERE to see how other consumers were victimized by the BBB's false or misleading information. Don't be fooled! It has been reported, when there are thousands of complaints and other investigations underway by authorities, the BBB has no choice but to finally give an UNsatisfactory rating to a BBB member business that is paying the BBB big membership fees every year. When a business is reported that is NOT a BBB member, BBB files WILL more likely show an UNsatisfactory rating, then reportedly shake down that company to become a member of the BBB. One positive thing about the BBB is, either way, if a business has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB, you can be sure, the business is bad. But what about all those BBB member businesses that had complaints filed against them? Consumers never get to hear about them. What about the BBB advertising to the public? Is this a false and misleading perception they are giving about consumer confidence when dealing with a business? Click here to understand more of what consumers and business alike are saying about the BBB. You decide. ..Remember. The BBB membership is not earned, it's paid for! Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Galaxy Mall / Galaxy Enterprises Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline
Mar 02 2003
Storesonline Rip-off Orem UtahRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
Storesonline is dishonest and engages in unsound business practices.They even tell their clients to break the law and use poor business practices. The Main reason I don't want to be associated with them is because they told me to break the law too. The tutorial from stoesonline lesson 3 page 10 says: Place ads again using your title/headline, offer your product and take orders. Do not tell people, I am just testing and can't take your orders. It is against the law to take orders if you cannot fill the orders. Storesonline told me in the tutorial to break the law. They also told me on the same page of the tutorial to spam usenet with ads, which may not be illegal, but it is poor buisness. Spam violates usenet agreements. (First go to the usenet and begin placing ads using your title/headline is the direct quote on page 10 of lesson 3 in the tutorial) They go on to say if I did place ads on usenet I should have a response in 3 to 5 days. Just exactly how I would have responses without a website to respond to? Note that the context of the above quotes is from lesson 3 testing keywords and headlines. Before the website is up, the headline has to be tested. There are quite a few other bad things about the storesonline tutorial and business practices. I had the following experiences. They are probably typical: We were told that there would be more training after the seminar, specfically concerning SSL credit card security. No mention is made of credit card security in the tutorials. On the subject of drop shipping we were told at the seminar to send an e-mail request to and he would provide his inkjet source. He never did. After only a very few days I started to feel that I was being flim flammed. I sent a few e-mails They did not repsond to e-mail promptly, and they did not provide answers when they did respond. I could go on and on but the main thing I want to say is, I cannot reccomend Storesonline. Their training is very poor at best and illeagal at worst. I signed a contract with them in good faith with the understanding that my internet tutorials would be well prepared, of value and above all legal. I do not want to be involved with a company that tells me to break the law. If they do not want to void the contract voluntarily, I think a judge will see things in my favor Steve lancaster, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Dec 25 2002
StoresOnline Ripped off by Storesonline.com deceptive company Utah is corporate office InternetRip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.
I purchased 6 internet storefronts from Storesonline.com for $5000. Before I made the purchase I was assured that someone would help me find a product, walk me through the setup and that support was readily available. First of all you cannot talk to a human being for support. If you call by telephone no one ever answers. If you use online support it takes a whole day of sitting online to get bad answers because the support reps do not read thr questions. I you email support you only get an autoresponse message. I am very frustrated. I told them I was out of work when I purchased this and I really thought that the website would pay for itself to make the payments. I have been out of work for 5 months and have not made a dime from the website and have to pay $244 a month for a website that doesn't work most of the time. First of all no one every helped me find a product, they just refered me to the Thomas Registry. After I purchased the software a representative called me and I thought he was going to help me get started, but he said I would need $3000 to $5000 dollars for someone to help me launch my website. They supposedly told you the secrets to get traffic to your site. I followed what they recommended at the seminar and in Merchant Services, but I have not made one dime, and I have over 500 products. What they don't tell you is Yahoo is over $300 dollars to get listed, if they accept you. Most advertising costs money and is not free. If you are unemployed how can you have the money for all this. I have had my friend call and tell me they either could not get on the website or get an error when trying to order. I report it and they say nothing is wrong. I was locked out of my website for almost 2 weeks, and Storeonline, never even responded, they just fixed one problem without contacting me. My website has not been the same since. I email support over 3 weeks ago about a problem and still have not received anything but an autoresponse. I am not locked out and cannot change me website at all. This is Christmas Day and I am very frustrated. I don't know what works and what doesn't. I cannot get a response from support. I am unemployed, broke and can't make the payment and can't get anyone to help me find out why I haven't made a dime. I asked a support person one can via online support, and he told me I need to be patient. That was very comforting. I spent months building my website, and I feel for what I paid I would at least get support. I am ready to not make the payments and say forget it, but I don't want my credit ruined by a place like this. But if I can't get help to make money from my site, I can't make the payment anyway. I feel really ripped off and frustrated. Melanie Ontario, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Internet, Utah