TRAFFORD PUBLISHING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: trafford publishing

There may be more reports for "trafford publishing"

For more results perform a general search for "trafford publishing"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

76, Report #72053
Nov 15 2003
Robinson Publishing attempted ripoff, mail fraud Miami Florida
Just writing this report in response to a few others I saw posted on this company. Apparently many others have received this same work-at-home money making offer. Basically the offer was for stuffing envelopes for this company. The information contained in their mailings has something to do with arts & crafts assembly offers, whatever that is. The real kicker in this was that they were prepared to pay $2.00 for every envelope you stuff for them. As mom and dad used to tell me, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably it. If anyone gets anything definite on these jokers please post it immediately. Erik Parma, OhioU.S.A.
Nov 16 2003
Robinson Publishing Inc. ripoff Miami Florida
I recieved a two page letter saying I could make 1,000 Dollars a week stuffing envelopes. This is a ripoff they want 45dollars to send you a packet. I checked everything out through the better business bureau and they had no information. So I would advise against sending any money to the p.o. box. Ted Willoughby, OhioU.S.A.
Nov 05 2003
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
Ordered a book by mail and still have yet to receive it on goverment grants. (Check cleared 3 weeks ago) Hilary Fenton, MichiganU.S.A.
Nov 26 2003
EXPRESS PUBLISHING ripoff PORT ORANGE Florida
I SENT 35DOLLARS TO THIS COMPANY FOR STUFFED ENVELOPES AT HOME. THEY SAID REGISTRATIONS PAID WITH CASH OR MONEY ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAY. NOW ALMOST 2 MONTH PASSED. BUT NOTHING. EXPRESS PUBLISHING 1648 TAYLOR ROAD PMB #501 PORT ORANGE,FL 32128 John 97477, OregonU.S.A.
Entity: PORT ORANGE, Florida
Nov 25 2003
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
I would like to let everone know that I was ripped-off by these people and want my money back. They sent that bogus ad in the mail and I am willing to do something about it. Barbara Vinton, OhioU.S.A.
Nov 26 2003
Robinson Publishing ripoff Miami Florida
recieved several e-mails for homeworkers. 2-3 a day.sent $45.00 Do not do this..it has been 3 weeks and I have not recieved a thing! I was told 5 days. This is a total ripoff. Denise colton, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Feb 27 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
Dear Sirs, To tell you the truth I did not know that I had been ripped off. I was just looking for the address for Communications Publishing,so that I could contact them to find out how much longer I would have to wait for my books! I guess I found out,Never! I only wish I had known about your website before I sent forAmerica's Secrect Cash Giveaways&18 bonus reports.Lucky for me that I only lost $23.00,as I see they have gotten more from others. Thank You for your Great website!, James Elkhart, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: Elkhart, Indiana
Mar 04 2004
Robinson Publishing ripoff Miami Florida
Did not recive what i paid for. Ralph j Yeadon, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Mar 03 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York New York
On JAN. 26th of 2004, i mailed a check for $23.90 for the book BILLION SOURCES OF PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SEND FREE MONEY my bank check had cleared and posted on feb. 19th and have not rec'd any book! I have tried to call only not get any live operator only a recording w/ no call backs! I have also wrote letters asking for a follow-up to my order!!! NO LUCK. I will not give up nor should you!!! We need to put the owner of this so called bussiness in jail and all rec'v a full refund!!! M crestwood, IllinoisU.S.A.
Feb 03 2004
Robinson Publishing ripoff Miami Florida
i sent a 45.00 money order for the work at home program stuffing enovolpes for the company that was on 1/2/2004 never heard a word back they say u stuff envelopes for 2.00 a envelope i thought it soundes good but i never heard from them then i decides to go on the computer and see if i can find a number for them but nope but instead what did i find all these things where this company is ripping people off boy i got suckered Jane pittston, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Mar 24 2004
Communications Publishing ripoff New York
Sent hard earned money, expecting information on grants. Never received it. It's been over two months and still no information. I pray they will be caught and punished. Setting up everyday normal hard working people trying to get out of the hole, and taking our money for themselves....work for it like we did. I would like some recourse, either my money back or the information. Brenda Hillsboro, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: New York, Other
Mar 23 2004
ROBINSON PUBLISHING ripoff MIAMI Florida
I sent in my 45.00 because I needed to make extra money. That could have went to another bill. I had to borrow it thinking I was about to make extra money. It hasn't been 10 days yet, so I hope that I get my money back. Demetria B.R., LouisianaU.S.A.
Entity: MIAMI, Florida
Mar 28 2004
Harris Digital Publishing ripoff Florida florida
Net Detective took my payment by credit card then never gave a usuer or pin number Atoyia Kalamazoo, MichiganU.S.A.
Entity: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Mar 26 2004
DAV Publishing Check Writing Fraud Stuggart Internet
I was scammed by this so-called company back in December. I didn't lose any money, but other people have. Please be aware. I did report them to the FBI. I think Monster.com should be more aware of the kind of companies that advertise on their website. Believe me, there are other companies advertising these similar opportunities. There are a lot of unemployed people looking for financial support. To be preyed upon makes it even worse. MAB New York, New YorkU.S.A.
Entity: Stuggart, Internet
Oct 06 2004
Emerson Publishing rip-off! Dallas Texas
I received a notice from emerson publishing about a sweepstakes so I looked it up in search on the internet. Sure enough here it was on this site rip off. This is the only place I could even find any information on this sweepstakes compony. It is obvious this rip off site is a good and usefull site. It kept me from falling for the mail us some money to find out how to register to win $500,000 in prizes. If this is a legal scam it shouldn't be because the people it hurts most are people like myself who are out of work and desperate. It is a too good to be true deal. I wish someone would make these companies quit ripping people off. once again I thank this sight for being here so I could at least see if anyone had ever heard of this ripoff company before. James monticello, IndianaU.S.A.
Entity: Dallas, Texas
Apr 17 2003
Castleguard Publishing ripoff scam San Diego California
took 59.00 for wanting to make money, took 20.00 more for shipping and 30.00 for my stamps I bought to send the mail when the package came Patricia trenton, New JerseyU.S.A.
Entity: San Diego, California
Jun 09 2003
Adelphia Publishing ripoff Newport Rhode Island
called number in newspaper, mailed check, never recieved promised package after check was cashed. Marie Colorado Springs, ColoradoU.S.A.
Entity: Newport, Rhode Island
Nov 08 2004
Jordan Publishing Ripoff Credit Card SCAM Norwalk Connecticut
I signed up for a free-trial which required me to input my credit card information. I have since tried to cancel my subscription numerous times and have been unsuccesful. I reported Jordan Publishing (aka. Foreclosuretraining.com) to the BBB and it did no good whatsover as the company refused to respond. I had to write to my bank to let them know the charges were unauthorized. Though it is only $3.95 a month companies should not be allowed to steal from people. I'm sure they're making a mint on the thousands of people who are paying each month for their scam! Maureen Sacramento, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Entity: Norwalk, Connecticut
Jul 11 2002
Castlebridge Publishing Con Artists Denver Colorado
I was recently suckered into believing that this work-at-home business was an easy, legitimate money making method. It was an honest mistake that anyone could have made. Their advertisement was extremely well-written and deceptively convincing. Here's a little section from their advertisement, just to give you a taste of the lies that they're selling: Make $1000 weekly or more stuffing envelopes... no advertising... no selling... free postage... you will be paid $3.00 for each envelope you stuff according to instructions... And it goes on: The fee to join our program is $40.00. This gets you all the materials and instructions that you need to start right away... We only request this fee as a show of good faith, and to ensure that you are serious about this opportunity... you risk nothing. Yeah, right! Luckily, I was able to stumble upon this nifty little website and discover that this offer really was too good to be true. In the end, I ended up losing $25.00 for a cancelled check fee, but I certainly am wiser for the ware and I hope that others are as well. Jamie Houston, Texas
Apr 11 2002
Castlebridge Publishing ripoff Denver Colorado
I inquired about a home business from the Arizona Central newspaper. A week later I recieved an envelope with coupons for a rebate or special offer, in order to get started right away. I decided to check them out over the net and, see just what the product was they were handling. Instead, I found them listed in the Rip-off Report. I was just about to place a money order in the mail. I'm glad I did the check-up before, I mailed it. I am reporting that these people are advertising in the papers here in the Arizona area. Thank you for the information. I hope nobody else gets involved with them. Sincerely, Melody Mesa, Arizona
Apr 15 2002
Castlebridge Publishing Scam artists who need to be caught immediatley! Denver Colorado
CASTLEBRIDGE PUBLISHING IS ONE OF MANY SCAMS THAT ARE OUT THERE. THEY TRY TO GET YOU TO WORK FOR THEM BY MAKING IT SOUND LIKE THEY WERE ONCE BROKE AND FOUND TWO PROGRAMS THAT MADE THEM RICH. THE ONLY WAY THEY GOT RICH WAS BY LURING INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE US INTO THERE PROGRAM AND PAYING A FEE OF $45.00. THERE WERE TWO PROGRAMS BOTH A AND B. THE A PROGRAM WAS ALL ABOUT STUFFING ENVELOPES AND SEALING THEM ALONG WITH PUTTING A POSTAGE STAMP ON AND MAILING THEM. THE B PROGRAM IS WHERE YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO GET REALLY RICH BY MAKING 50% COMMISSION ON THE LETTERS THEY RECEIVE BACK. IT HAS BEEN AWHILE NOW AND I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THIS SO CALLED COMPANY. I ALSO WAS TOLD THAT IF I SENT AN EXTRA $5.00 I WOULD RECEIVE MY SUPPLIES FASTER. AS A FOOL, I SENT THE MONEY TO THEM AND HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY OF THE SUPPLIES OR INFORMATION I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET. SO AS FAR AS COMPANIES THAT REQUIRE MONEY UPFRONT I KNOW NOW THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO WEASLE MONEY OUT OF YOU AND WILL NOT RESPOND BACK TO YOU. THEREFORE, I HOPE THESE PEOPLE GET CAUGHT FOR WHAT THEY DID AND AS OF ALL OF US WE GET THE MONEY WE DESERVE. OUR MONEY BACK GURANTEED Clinton Plover, Wisconsin
Apr 10 2002
Castlebridge Publishing Tried to rip me off, Denver Colorado
Dear Rip-off Report, I am so thankful that I found your website. I am a disabled American living on a fixed income and like the old commercial said, The government really fixed it good. To many people out there $40.00 doesn't sound like much cash. To my wife and I it means the difference between eating or going on a forced diet of cat food,(YUK!) and even though it's hard to believe, there are some in this country who do have to do that. For years, when I was able to work and earn a fair income, my wife has been trying almost every get-rich-quick scam that came down the pike, even though I told her, If it sounds too good to be true, then it usually is. (I recall one item she ordered what was advertised as 200 plush absorent fiber towels for $20.00. (She planned to resell them at a fair price of $1.00 each.)) You know, as an honest working stiff who likes to give honest value for and honest dollar I've got to tell you this. It's really hard to look someone in the eye and try to sell them an oversized paper towel for a buck. It wasn't so bad then because as I said I was earning a fair income and we were living comfortably with our two kids. Today she asked me to check out a company called Castlebridge Publishing in Denver, Colorado. She asked me to go online and check with the BBB in Denver where I found no complaints filed. We had almost decided to send them a check. I had even written and signed it, but for some reason I wanted to check to see if they had a website so I could learn more about them. I simply typed the company name into my Bonzi search engine. Needless to say, I was surprised and shocked when the first item I saw called the company a bunch of liars. I was almost certain that it was reputable because the BBB had said there were no complaints. You can be certain that I checked the article out and quickly tore up the check. In the past we have always used the Better Business Bureau. Never again! I just read your report on the BBB and was really shocked that an organization that is supposed to help protect the consumer would do those things, but to be honest I believe every word of the report. (Where is Ralph Nader when we really need him?) From this day forward I am coming here first to check out any investment no matter how small. Thank you and keep up the good work. It's time for America to be strong and the best way we can do that is if we once again take pride in what we sell and what we make. Sincerest thanks and warm wishes, Larry Turtletown, Tennessee Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Castlebridge Publishing STOP! ..before you think about using the Better Business Bureau (BBB)... click here to see how other consumers were victimized by the BBB's false or misleading information. Don't be fooled! It has been reported, when there are thousands of complaints and other investigations underway by authorities, the BBB has no choice but to finally give an UNsatisfactory rating to a BBB member business that is paying the BBB big membership fees every year. When a business is reported that is NOT a BBB member, BBB files WILL more likely show an UNsatisfactory rating, then reportedly shake down that company to become a member of the BBB. One positive thing about the BBB is, either way, if a business has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB, you can be sure, the business is bad. But what about all those BBB member businesses that had complaints filed against them? Consumers never get to hear about them. What about the BBB advertising to the public? Is this a false and misleading perception they are giving about consumer confidence when dealing with a business? Click here to understand more of what consumers and business alike are saying about the BBB. You decide. ..Remember. The BBB membership is not earned, it's paid for! Click here to see Rip-off Reports filed where consumers say thank you Rip-off Report & badbusinessbureau.com, that we saved them money. Not included are the thousands of thank you e-mails we get every week.
Feb 05 2002
Castlebridge Publishing Co. Fraud
I sent out 40 for a kit over two weeks ago and have received no reply. I had a sense that this was a rip off home business scheme, too easy to be believable. What can be done to recoup our losses? Thank you. A. Gerstein Click here to see all the other Rip-off Reports on Castlebridge publishing
Jun 09 2002
Castlebridge Publishing almost ripped off Denver Colorado
This is a thanking to this site. This site saved my from bing scamed. I was looking up the company(Castlebridge Publishing)to see if there were any good out comes and the answer i got is no, this is a scam. Stay away from all work at home jobs that come in the mail. Thanks Matt Anderson, Indiana
100, Report #22050
Jun 03 2002
Communications Publishing is a ripoff. NY, New York
Before finding this site, I searched and searched for a phone number for Communications Publishing. As with everyone else who sent a check for America's Secret Cash Giveaways, three months later I still have not received a book and have received additional mailing peddling this book. Is there anyway to get our money back? How about a class action lawsuit or something like that? Susan Bloomfield, Indiana
Entity: NY, New York