UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: union workers credit services

There may be more reports for "union workers credit services"

For more results perform a general search for "union workers credit services"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Dec 06 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
Today is December 6, 2005, 19 days before Christmas and I just received a letter stating I am approved for a $10,000 CREDIT LINE for an annual MEMBRSHIP FEE OF $37. I was so happy but not for long, thinking this would be a prayer answered after being on layoff for almost 7 months now AND 3 months ago our rental unit caught fire, due to the Landlord playing Electrition and because the EMERGINCY assistance available had been depleted and because my family doesn't live off of WELFAIR! AND that I am not a Katrina Victim there has been NO HELP for my family in our time of need!!! Except for my father giving the four (4) of us a bedroom and roof over our head in his two(2) bedroom mobile home. THANK GOD! for FAMILY! I thought we were at our lowest with Christmas comming up so soon, THEN the letter came, it's cruel, and horrible how people will take advantage of others. I for a while had not been happier because I went to RIP-OFF REPORT.COM and was able to save my family more heartacke! THANK YOU and I hope HONEST people learn about RIP-OFF REPORT.COM so they can protect themselves from WORTHLESS, DISCUSTING, NO-GO, LYING, THEIVES that live among us in our great country. As I look to the bright side I know some day everyone of those THEIVING RATS WILL GET WHAT THEY DESIRVE!!! Kimberly lenoir, North CarolinaU.S.A.
52, Report #190871
May 10 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I received an offer from UWCS for a $10,000 credit card for $37.00. It was only one page and had a detachable section to mail back. So out of curiosity I googled it and found this sight it seems to me that this company doesn't have a very good reputation. I am glad I bothered to check first thanks. Gregory Rosamond, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Apr 23 2006
Union Workers Credit Services RIPOFF and MAIL FRAUD Dallas Texas
This company fraudently solicited a $10,000.00 credit card that I have never received. The letter stated to send in $37.00 and the recipient would receive a $10,000 line of credit through their company. Stupidly, being in a fix for money due to taxes, I mailed off a $37.00 check on 3/31/06 in the envelope that was provided. When the platinum card that was promised did not come and my check was negotiated on 4/10/06, I knew something was not right. I entered Union Workers Credit Services on Search, which directed me to this site. That's when I knew I had been duped. I will be filing a complaint with the USPS as my husband is employed by them. I also will be including the information found on RIPOFFREPORT.COM. I STRONGLY urge everyone who has been contacted by UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES to do the same regardless if you sent money or not. This company preys upon people who may need extra cash and hopes that they get some desperate individual like myself to take the bait. DON'T LET THEM DO THIS TO YOU!!! WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK AND STOP THIS 'COMPANY' FROM PREYING ON ANYONE ELSE!~ Alana Perry, OhioU.S.A. sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company your comments on this policy are welcome! CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Apr 26 2006
Union Credit Workers Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I received a letter today that stated that I have been Pre-Approved for a Platinum Card membership. From my investigation, it is not a Master Card or a Visa, or any other retail card. It appears that it can only be used to shop in their catalog. They ask for $37.00 payment, that allegedly will be fully refundable with my first purchase using my $10,000.00 credit limit. There are no further explanations of a variable interest rate, or for that matter, must I spend $10,000.00 in order to receive the $37.00 for the membership. It sounds like the road is lined with red flags, as there is no phone number or anything other than a website, with failed to display the catalog. I think I will tear this letter up and send it back to them in the pre-paid envelope, and call it a day. Sounds like a real scam, and since I cannot find further information, except other complaints on the BBB ripoff line, it must be a total SCAM and a major Rip-off! Susan Boca Raton, FloridaU.S.A.
55, Report #200326
Jul 10 2006
56, Report #205972
Aug 13 2006
GOODDAY!! as i have found myself another victom of musch bad ripp off companies in dallas texas. what is so anoying is that this is done everyday here in america. i am now another satistic as i really do not need this in my life these days for we are haveing our second baby and soon. yes if there is any coalition for an ongoing lawsuit to union workers credit services, i really like to no and support. Howard j SEATTLE, WashingtonU.S.A.
57, Report #207876
Aug 25 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I recieved letter from union workers credit services that I was pre-approved for $10,000.00 limit, but I have to send them $37.00 for annual membership fee. And this letter also said that the $37.00 is fully refundable with my purchase using that credit card. But I have not heard from them yet. Unmi flushing, New YorkU.S.A.
58, Report #320221
Mar 22 2008
Union Workers Credit Services Dallas Texas
they sent me a letter telling me i had been preapproved for a credit cardwith a 10,000 credit limit so i sent off the 37.00 dollars and never got the card in the mailand its been three weeks. Feelling ripped off fer 37.00 dollars David c sapulpa, OklahomaU.S.A.
Feb 20 2008
Union Workers Credit Services Scam company Dallas Texas
Early This month I got an interesting offer. Considering I'm one of the few people who reads and loves his junk mail, I opened this letter from Union Workers Credit Services, which promised me a $10,000 credit limit, guaranteed, once I pay their annual fee. All I had to do was mail them a check for $37, and soon enough I would get a credit limit of $10,000 (not up to, exactly!) at only 5% APY! Surprisingly, however, the offer did not come with the traditional credit card disclosures that come with all my normal credit card offers come with. I was a little concerned... every offer I received in the past had special Term & Conditions and Extra Disclosures, all of which are required by law. This made me suspicious. The letter did say you don't have to worry if you have been denied for VISA or MASTERCARD before, which implied, in my mind, that they would be offering me a VISA or MASTERCARD. Oh, no, there's fine print, and most people don't bother to read this part of the letter. Dozens of people have been scammed into mailing a check for $37 only to receive a catalog of things they can order from... at ridiculous prices. Bvn Stow, OhioU.S.A.
Jan 18 2006
Union Workers Credit Services Tried to rip me off! Dallas Texas
Just today i recieved a letter in the mail from the credit approval department for UNON WORKERS CREDIT SERVICES. I thought to myself, who would give me credit with my horrible history? For some reason it actually took me awhile to figure out that awnser.... Nobody in their right mind would, untill i get my past affairs in order. So i looked online for this company. Do you know what i found, only the bad reports on here, and it finally came together. THIS COMPANY IS BS AND NEEDS TO BE SUED. Joshua sacramento, CaliforniaU.S.A.
Dec 20 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I just Recieved a letter from the same people and after doing a little research I found this info. Hope it helps someone Contacting Union Workers Credit Services Telephone: 214-424-6888 (Se habla Espaol) Fax: 214-905-3250 Postal Address: Union Workers Credit Services PO Box 569410 Dallas, TX 75356-9410 Email: support@unionworkerscredit.com Gloria gibsonville, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Jan 11 2006
The Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dalls Texas
Mid decemaber, my wife receied a letter in the mail with here nam say I was approved for a platinum card membership with a 10,000 limit. So we got a little suspicious about it being so long. I called them just the other day and they said they don't know aboit it. So i had my husband look it up under google search and that's when he saw that the union workers credit service is a fake. That's how he found rip-off report.com and filed a report with them; just great. James manchester, ConnecticutU.S.A.
Entity: Dalls, Texas
Nov 25 2005
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I hope Union Workers Credit Services, Inc is aware that I don't condone being sent junk mail. I wish they would stop sending me anymore of there junk mail. I hope that the authorities look into your operations. There are so many good people out there and they are in difficult situations and you guys are playing on there emotions. I hope God punish you all for what you do. Very Pissed off Stephanie virginia beach, VirginiaU.S.A.
Jan 08 2006
This company tried to get me to send them 37.00 for a platinum card. They said I was pre-approved for a platinum card membership. Sharon DETROIT, MichiganU.S.A.
Dec 08 2005
Union Workers Credit Services Scam ripoff Dallas Texas
I just received this letter today and I decided to first try to get on their web site but I can't. Then I went ahead to googled I and found them at this web site and thank god for that. They try to scam everybody out who don't know about credit. So people watch out of them. Minh Beantonville, ArkansasU.S.A.
Dec 10 2005
Union Workers Credit Services Ripoff attempt. Dont fall for this scam! Dallas Texas
A very feeble attempt to rip people off. Who in their right mind would send money to these people. Caling the number listed gives you a machine only, asking you to send in order forms and yet more money for freight and packing.... no real people are available. Seems the address of the company has moved over time as well, plus, looking at the background code of the website, it is very low level amateurs at work here. DONT send these people a check, they will then have your bank details as these are on your check. Dont send these people anything but another ripoff report.... Have a good Christmas, and give that $37 to a charity... Bill CHICAGO, IllinoisU.S.A.
Apr 04 2006
Union Credit Workers Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I receved a letter stateing that i was approved for a platinum card with the credit limit of 10,000.00 after i send in a $37.00 fee. When i looked online i found the website the letter sent me, but it didnt answer all my questions, i google searched and found all the reports about it being a rip-off, just wanted to inform others. Stacy Lawton, OklahomaU.S.A.
Apr 11 2006
Union Workers Credit Services mail fraud ripoff Dallas Texas
If It walks like a duck quacks like a duck well you know the rest. I too was offered a membership to join Union Workers Credit Services needing only 37.00 to join, I sent them a money order, finally after approximately a month I received the card with my membership number but the number was bogus. No it's not the principle of the thing. I want my money back NOW!! Wow I can't believe I Fell for the okey doke. Stephanie oklahoma, OklahomaU.S.A.
Mar 28 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I was also ripped off by this company. I did not receive anything from them. If any of you still have the envelope that the origi-nal came in, save it. I am going to file a Mail Fraud report with the postal people. You can get the form on line at USPS. Even if you don't have the envelope, you might have a cancelled check or some other proof of payment. They (the crooks) used the US Mail, and what they did is certainly fraud. Let me know if anyone else has ideas or how you made out with what ever you did. Kenneth Ocala, FloridaU.S.A.
Apr 08 2006
The company listed does not exist Im warning people to stay clear. I just wish that I would have read between the lines. I will not be taken again Fred Rural Valley, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.
Mar 25 2006
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
the so called company sent me a letter stating i qualified for a 10,000.00 if i sent them a 37.00 dollar money. i did and they got me real good. how can i get my money back from the con artist? could you let me know how can i get my money back? they got me due to my bad credit, so i said maybe is giving me a chance but i see it is a hoax. i want to get them praying on innocent people like my self, thanks. Theresa BALTIMORE, MarylandU.S.A.
Dec 21 2006
I should have listed to that little telling me something was wrong however, I did not and I am 37.00 poorer. I hate deceit and I hope this company gets what they deserve. susan canton, OhioU.S.A.
Jul 26 2007
Union Workers Credit Services Rip Off Dallas, Texas
I received a ltr fr Union Workers CU if ref to a 10,ooo approval. Before I sent any money I investagated them and found the big words RIP OFF looking at me . The company would have sent more that a letterhead paper for the credit application. Sure sign of RIP OFF. Peter ORLANDO, FloridaU.S.A.
Apr 09 2007
Union Workers Credit Services ripoff Dallas Texas
I too received the deceiving offer from this company. The letter they send sounds like you will get a credit card to use, when you are actually buying some sort of membership discount program and can only use the credit limit towards all credit purchases from their credit provider. Only by going to their website do you find this out. This company should be sued for their deceiving offers. Judy odessa, FloridaU.S.A.
Aug 15 2007
Union Workers Credit Services Tried To Rip Me Off Dallas Texas
i recived a letter stating that i qualified for a 10,000 platinum credit card. didnt think about it until later when i had more time to look at the letter and look them up on line. when i searched for them, i found a real running website. then i found the rip-off report. boy was i glad that i found it before i wrote a check out to them. Little bit Las Vegas, NevadaU.S.A.

Showing 51-75 | Showing Page 3 of 11,302