WORK PLACE BULLIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: work place bullies

There may be more reports for "work place bullies"

For more results perform a general search for "work place bullies"

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports.

Jan 02 2009
CashNet USA ripoff/bully Chicago Illinois
I borrowed money and was not clearly directed on how it would be paid back. They demanded I pay half then finally I could break my payments down to four payments. I did that and now I have one more payment of nearly $500. That makes my payments more than what I borrowed period. I said I wanted to check out my statements and I was bullied into setting up the extra payment. I will never do business with them and I will let everyone I know about this sham. This company should be shut down. Suzanne Fort Worth, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Chicago, Illinois, Nationwide
Feb 20 2009
Combined Insurance Combined Insurance Surrey United Kingdom
Having read these reports, I can understand why people are pissed off. Unfortunately (for them), they have just ended up with bad managers...cut and dried. I'm not really into all this PMA stuff either cos i'm positive enough without having to scream it from the rafters! ;) I work part-time for Combined (20 odd hours per week, 10am-3pm) and earn no less than 800 per week. I travel 16 - 32 miles per day return, which is heaven compared to the mileage in my last job as a paralegal conveyancer. I am aware of the crooks, but isn't that the case in any environment? And to my Irish chums - these folks will get their comeuppance. Personally, I am with this company to earn good money in an easy way. I dont push, or wouldn't sell a policy to someone who couldn't afford it...or really didn't want it. I have met the managers, some of whom I have time for, others I wonder Why on hells earth are you employed as a manager by this company - are they taking in any waifs and strays?. Anyway...........enough of the small talk. I am an educated single mother who firmly believes in quality of life. My children have a great life and this 'Credit Crunch' doesn't affect us at all. This summer, we are off to Trinidad, France and Ibiza and we pick our new car up this Wednesday! Smart cookie glasgowUnited Kingdom
Entity: Surrey, United Kingdom
Mar 16 2009
Andrew Bjorgaard Obnoxious jerk, racist Carthage Texas
This guy is personally difficult to get along with; you tell him to quit doing stuff that bothers you and he'll just go right on doing it, with a grin on his face. He's expressed racist beliefs, including neo-Nazi and Ku Klux Klan sympathies, and displays Confederate flags when he thinks no one will object to it. And then he doesn't understand why people hate him and don't want to be around him. Mike Ft. Worth, TexasU.S.A.
Entity: Carthage, Texas
Jun 21 2010
USPS working on lunch hour pittsburgh , Pennsylvania
Right here in Pittsburgh PA the main post office... supervisors and 204 b acting supervisors are always working on their lunch half hour!! I am a 2o4 b and have been complaining to them to allow us have lunch for 30 mins....they dont and whats even worst is that their computer automatic put in lunch where we didnt have any... if the computer dont put it in then the managers automatically put in the lunch in the system... we are not getting paid for our nonlunch time. Whos gonna listen? the usps... not.... how do we prove this? witnesses...or maybe osha can watch us all day? any advice on lawsuit for this?
Entity: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Nov 14 2010
Goodwill Sexua\l harassment, retaliation and termination Internet
What happened to me is so wrong. I lost my job due to cutbacks. I accepted a lesser paying job at Goodwill to avoid drawing unemployment even though I was approved. I was so excited to start my new job. My new boss was a man and it started fairly quick. He would tell me I had a sexy body ask me out for a drink even though he was a married man. He started making comments he liked the size of my breasts. I needed my job, I was scared and didn't know how to handle the situation.  I asked my district manager for a transfer not saying why.  I finally received a transfer, 40 mile commute no additional pay but I took it. I was only at my new job about two weeks when a former employee called and said my old boss was now having sex with an underprivileged  female employee. I was sick to my stomach because this girl was on many medications for depression and easily manipulated. After a night of restless non sleep, I called my district manager and told him the entire situation.  I was sent to HR department to file a report. The events that followed are a nightmare. The man I filed charges against started calling my new boss. I was watched on camera constantly. They allowed this man to do my six month evaluation after I reported him. The evaluation was so bad I was denied my raise. I was written up repeatly and terminated within three weeks after my HR report. I have been denied unemployment. My credit cards have gone into collections.  Ive sold all my jewelry and personal possessions. I have been fighting for my unemployment for months. The treatment I'm receiving from the Board of Appeals is worst than the sexual harassment. I called last week and they hung up on me. The way these situations are handled is wrong. Women who stand up and speak are abused by the system. I have filed with EEOC but am told that could take months. I need my unemployment to get back on my feet and try to recover from a situation that is not my fault. If laws are passed against sexual harassment in the workplace but the system is not capable of giving a victim support or understanding the law. What good is the law?
Entity: , Internet
Oct 17 2011
Paul Cahalane Insurance Express Degrating Internet
Paul Cahalane is an acting manager at Insurance Express, this company has been in business for about a year. This company consist of a dark boiler room filled with personal computers serving as a call center. Paul Cahalane who's managment skills consist of degrating and demoralizing staff, mostly women who earn a lousy $9.00 an hour generating bogus internet list  of potential Insurance clients ranging from 11 year olds to disabled,vision impaired individuals who can't drive! Paul Cahalane is mentally and verbally abusive to his staff ! He leans over your shoulder as your working to watch what you are doing (or looking down all the womens shirts to see cleavage, because he never had a girlfriend) and making you feel imcompitient and belittle you when you don't hit the goal that day even when you tried and worked your hardest! (not all customers want to be bothered by us) it's not our fault if they don't want this! Paul Cahalane makes up the rules as he goes along, as soon as we follow he says we as employees are stupid for not following rules when he just changes them abruptly. Paul Cahalane thinks its funny and jokes about degrating comments in regards to women and says He can hire any loser off the street or a random person in Walmart to do our jobs! All of the employees are working and are serious about their job and this Loser Paul Cahalane has the nerve to speak to his employees in such a discusting manner! He should not be an acting manager at Insurance Express or any other company!
Entity: Internet, Internet
Nov 03 2011
Traderbaker Flea Market stalkers Anderson, Indiana
Traderbaker flea market in Anderson Indiana is the worst place to shop in the world. They will follow you around like you are a harden criminal. I went to traderbakers flea market for the first time on Oct. 23 and spent over hundred dollars. The following weekend my husband and I took my son and mother-in law to the flea market. I was being followed as soon as I entered there door. To my suprise my son, husband, and mother-in law were also being followed around the store like we were going to pack them out. My husband was so agravated he finally asked the woman if she had a key to get into a case. She told him that she didn't have the keys. So she was just following us around she wasn't trying to help anyone out. I noticed we weren't the only ones being followed around the elderly lady was following everyone around the store. I go shopping all the time and have never been followed around. It was embarrassing and it pissed me off. I've never taken anything without paying for it. Plus I had my shopping cart full of merchandise if I wanted to steal would I be pushing a cart around that was full of stuff? I just wanted to tell anyone I can about this terrible shopping experience and warn others from going there. I don't know if there employees are high on drugs or delusional but don't waste your time going there usless you want to be followed around like you a criminal.
Entity: Anderson, Indiana
Aug 24 2011
florilli BAD LAIRS CHEATERS west liberty, Iowa
The worst company on earth out of west liberty,Lowa they pull reefer trailors they are liars cheaters decievers first kurt is the biggest liar ever........they fired you for no reason they want you to drive around scales used us highways steal money from you.......i got fired because i was tried i didnt want to pick up a load and deliever......they put on my dac and said i drop a trailor..........i got that took off but after when i try to do employment vercation they say i hit or lie about something....beware i would like all drivers to ever ever in jesus name please dont go here......
Entity: west liberty, Iowa
Aug 24 2011
Jmn transportation all about money Internet
While working at JMN I was injured on the job. They wanted me back in 1 or 2 weeks. I visited hospitals and everything but I had stretched the ligaments in my knee, crushed my calf muscle and damaged my main vein in my leg. It took them a month for workmans comp to kick in, another 3 weeks to get to a doctor and somewhere in the middle a certified letter stating I was fired. Workmans comp stopped shortly after so no money for bills was coming in, no insurance ans I nearly lost everything I had worked for.Eventually I found a lawyer to take my case just to receive a thousand dollars for 9 1/2 months out work. Along with that I received nothing on the long or short term insurance I had been paying into because they had no papers where I had applied for and was paying into.My injuries have never healed properly due to lack of doctor care, still trying to work as hard as I can to get caught up on past due bills. Had to sell just about everything I owned just to make ends meet. Thank you for screwing people over. Its sad people when you work so hard for crooks like them just to get screwed over by them because they have the money to make people look the other way.
Entity: Internet, Internet
May 19 2011
C.T.I.S. Scammed and Rammed Madison, Tennessee
Do Not Work for this company. Don't even think about it.  The management could not be more dishonest or misleading. Its all in the paperwork which is pages upon pages of confusing bullsh*t. One of the biggest rip-offs is the ability of the company to take money out of your paycheck for the smallest mistake during cable install. Even a loose nut or bolt can result in a charge-back The minimum charge is $35 and the person doing the inspections gets that money. So in reality they can write there own paycheck. So if you don't get along with this person for any reason don't plan on working there long unless getting money taken out of your paycheck is something you like. The pay structure is a total scam. Its based on a per job basis and time per day. Take your total jobs per day and type of each job; this results in a quota system which is almost impossible to obtain as a new employee. Half of your paycheck is based on this. If you don't get enough jobs done fast enough you don't get your Bonus or whatever they called it.  As a new employee you will be put on a team   what a crock of ****. What this means is if you get your jobs done early you have to go help anyone that is falling behind. Remember your pay is based on jobs completed and the time it took. You DON'T get paid for helping a slower worker but the time is added to your total hours. Which forced people to clock out to protect the possibility of getting your bonus. Which means your working for FREE. Pay is based on jobs and if your employee number isn't on that job, no money and the company doesn't split jobs. Management FORCES you to do this with the explanation that what goes around comes around. Well if your good, hard working employee every day your helping out the slower people. SO if you have experience installing STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. These things are not talked about in training and other workers won't talk about it. Management doesn't even explain it at the beginning to get you thru training and then your hooked. The job is 6 days/ 60+ hours a week with a paycheck of about $400. Yes some people do make good money but thats after years of kissing ***. Just stand around in the morning before the day starts and listen to everyone complain. Times are tough and getting a job is even tougher. Sorry if your needing a job but PLEASE use the time and effort finding something else. Just ask yourself WHY do they need new employees in such a tough job market. By the way I worked for this company for 6 months before quitting. I was sucked in by lies and promises. In that time I saw more than 30 people give it a try. The reason I lasted so long is that I had 5yrs experience and was a fast worker. GOOD LUCK! CTIS hope you read this. Shame on you for being so dishonest.
Entity: Madison, Tennessee
May 16 2011
jb hunt control freaks lowell, Arkansas
I dont understand jb hunt,you are a billion dollar company with 19 thousand trucks,you spend a lot of money on recruiting,orientation,motel.you are told what a great company jb hunt is,you will make 60 thousand a year,youre told there are no quarterly safety meetings because they cause anxiety and accidents. Everything is a lie,they think truck drivers are basically stupid. i spent 5 thousand dollars on trucking school,passed state road and written test,i have 2 million miles,last accident in 1996. and im being lectured on a daily basis by dispatchers with 0 driving experiance on how to drive a truck.its mandatory that you send a daily safety tip on the qualcomm . They dont trust you,absolutely O trust. Then when you compain about it,they say/ why dont you believe in driving a truck safely. They are super strict on logging,you move the truck 10 feet and dont log it,its 5 points. They wait until 2 months go by until they tell you about log book problems,by then its too late/you will recieve 2 written warnings,one more- you are fired. They go out of their way to violate and fire you. I quit after 3 months,because i think thyre disgusting pigs. At oak creek,wi on 94 north , in the work zone,a large piece of plastic smashed my windshield,spraying me with glass.I called safety, i wanted to take the truck 2 miles to a truck stop,they said no. these idiots called out a wrecker to tow the truck 35 miles north at a cost of 650 dollars/the reason because they had a video camera there ,so they could video the damage,look for signs that i might be at fault,then they could violate and fire me. Im sure it must of been disappointing that they found nothing. You live in the truck for 2 weeks,shut it off when it isnt needed.,its 90 degrees out and they complain about your engine idle time.They send you daily messages about the/ deadly days of summer/ dazed and deadly/toll plaza red zones. You feel like youre tiny tim working for scrooge.. these guys are total idiots-morons. STAY AWAY.
Entity: lowell, Arkansas
Sep 21 2010
express stacy no proper warnings fishers, Indiana
Stacy wrote me up due to an injury that accured  at work,I dealt with for a week,she lied and said i didn't call her when i left her a message on her office phone,i was called everyday after the accident which i think is harassment, she didn't start with a verbal warning,she went straight to a written warning which is unfair. and now weeks later i got fired for not wearing safety glasses for a brief moment due to the activity i couldn't wear them,this should of been a written warning if anything. I feel as if Stacy was after me personally. I believe she pushed me out so express wouldn't have to pay workman's comp for my injury.
Entity: fishers, Indiana
Jan 18 2010
Sam's Liquors A SHAM, Chicago, Illinois
I have patronized this store for several years now, and there has always been dope dealers, user, gangs and very violent shootings in this store, and around this store.  Just recently I visited this store and I purchased and alcoholic beverage, and a snicker and pack of Big Red.  Now when I got home which is over four very long blocks away, I realized that this cashier didn't put any of my other items in the bag, only the beverage.  I didn't get a receipt, this store has never given receipt's and I was cool with that because I never spend over ten dollars in there anyway, but this day I felt bad cause I knew how petty these people were and that they weren't going to make it right you.I went back to the store and talked to the very gentleman that forgot my purchases, and he swore on his mom's that it wasn't him, and I was taken back because this wasn't even $2.00 worth of stuff that he forgot to put in my bag, but he was like I can't give you your stuff and I am not the manager, so I asked to speak to the manager and he wasn't there of course, but then I ask for his number and I was given a number and a name of a guy named Z.  I called and left a message for Z to call me, I even left my job number, do you think that I have gotten a call yet?  So now I have to take different measures, because I feel no one should be cheated, even if the product costs 1 cent or 1 million!!!!!
Entity: Chicago, Illinois
Mar 05 2011
davisrefrigeration patrick davis abuser of seniors wayne, Pennsylvania
Charged $500 for 20 mins. labor and a $90 part labor. Would not talk to me, but insulted, threatened and called me on my answering service numerous times. He lists names of towns and phone numbers,but no street numbers or names. He must not be very busy in his refrigeration repair business when he can call all day long. He has a BBB rating of F. He talks as though he is mentally ill.
Entity: wayne,, Pennsylvania
Apr 05 2011
PMAB Deceit to Employee Charlotte, North Carolina
I was employed at this company for over a year and was told i had to be laid off due to lack of work, in the process I would receive a letter of recognition for my services and character.  I tried to follow up with a call and was told to email them and I would get it.  It has been over a year and the principle of the matter is this was an outright lie. I know other people have been hired since I left. But, my concern is the companies ethics for their employees.  I just wanted a letter to carry with me but since I was lied to I believe others need to know that before they except a job with this company they had better know who they are working for.  Liars & Thieves.
Entity: Charlotte, North Carolina
Apr 13 2012
Covenant Transport Discrimination/harassment issues Chattanooga, Tennessee
I worked for Covenant in 1997, under a different name than I currently have. I graduated second in my class from a reputable truck driving school, was pre-hired from school. At orientation, we were ran like cattle through the process, not given time to read the mountains of paperwork given and were put on a truck. My Trainer at first seemed like a good guy, then he began borrowing money from me, wanting to party while on layovers at Chattanooga, and this began to lead to conflicts between us. I covered his behind on s few issues, but got backstabbed in return. Men and women who cannot control their sexual urges and think they can take advantage over trainees who need a job, or they would not be there to begin with, need to not be trainers. Period. I complained to management and was placed with a new trainer, after threatening harassment charges and discrimination. The new trainer was great. My situation is this, I quit the company due to the lack of enforcement of discrimination and harassment policies at the company. After completing my training, I was placed with incompetent people, who did not know how to adjust or slide a trailer for the scales, could not read a road atlas, would not listen to common sense, and tried to create problems at truck stops, showers, checking the truck for safety issues, etc. I have worked non-traditional jobs all of my life, so I'm well versed on what the job was about. I am currently obtaining a Master's degree in Criminal Justice and my current course regards discrimination, harassment in the workplace and the policies regarding such actions or inactions by places I have previously worked. What is the standing policy at Covenant (now) and are they enforced or blown off like they were in 97? Manythanks for responses. (I need this information for a paper I'm writing concerning companies who do not uphold the rights of workers).
Entity: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Jun 15 2012
Amazon Fulfillment Center Selling Defected Items. Internet
I BOUGHT AN ORIS WATCH AND A WATCH CASE ON AMAZON.COM 6 MONTH AGO. THE WATCH WAS EXPENSIVE, $1000. i spent a Grand and got a Weird Wicked Watch!!!!!!! I NOTICED THE DAY DATE CALENDER WAS SCRATCHED AND THE SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL WAS SCRATCHED TOO. IT WAS TOO SLIGHT TO BE SHOWN TO A NAKED EYE. BUT I CAUGHT THE ACT. MAYBE IM BEING TOO ALERT. THE WATCH CASE CLEARANCE WAS ALSO SCRATCHED. I THINK IM BEING BULLIED BY SOMEONE. i dont like being bullied.  I DIDN'T RETURN THEM BECAUSE IT WAS TOO LATE. EVER SINCE THAT SCRATCHED ITEMS I DID NOT RETURN. IM IN BAD LUCK. NOTHING goes smoothy N E MO. What a JackA**! Who does that SH*T and u kno what???? I won an another item on ebay because the past bidder didn't after me. so I won an another WATCH!!! IT WAS HORRIBLE. SO F*CKING HEAVY and totally NOT TRUE. Any ways Expensive item seekers! beware buying stuff ONLINE. I'm a Seller @ @mazon.com too, maybe that's why It felt like this. SO LONG~~~~~~~~~ From: J.KSTARTING QUOTE: *We cannot conceive of matter being formed of nothing, since things require a seed to start from... Therefore there is not anything which returns to nothing, but all things return dissolved into their elements*   -William. S-
Entity: , Internet
43, Report #201863
Jul 19 2006
Waffle House ripoff Florence Alabama
Some of the people here are nothing but backstabbing, lieng, bullies. Especially Anna Riesner and Cyndie Hughes. Anna will do anything to screw you over, but she gets away with it because she screwed her way to the top by sexing up Curly Allen. Cyndie is nothing but an inbred b***h who beat up my aunt in the back of the parking lot at work one day. My aunt was the manager here and these people literally ruined her health. If you ever work here you will not make it if you are not like these people. Also there is an Albino cook there who sexually harassed me and other women. Nothing was ever done about it. His name is Joe, and he is very nasty. This is the worst place to work and full of drama! Amber Killen, AlabamaU.S.A.
Entity: Florence, Alabama
Apr 25 2007
Kroger Kroger coupon Scandal Ripoff Belpre Ohio
I was never trained on register or told to watch what I was scanning. The first time I had a coupon not go through I was told hit clear override enter and don't worry about it. I will say I did It like 7 times knowingly that I shouldn't have. Then I was brought upstairs and there was a corporate person there, right when I walk through the door they are a complete XXX towards me. Saying I have been double scanning coupons and scanning my card for other people which I only did for people I lived with and employee's that forgot their's. No one ever told me not to do this, or was it ever brought to my attention by management. Also I was supposed to start at 5.75 and they started me at 5.15 I talked to people about it and they did nothing. If this happens to you do not let them intimidate you to sign papers, DO NOT RELY on the union get a lawyer asap. William Belpre, OhioU.S.A.
Entity: Belpre, Ohio
May 11 2007
CBCS Phone harrassment, no accountability Colombus Ohio
I have no idea who or what this company is. They call my business every five minutes then simply hang up. After several hours of this harassment, I finally decided to call them. Every operator I talked with was rude. I mean rude to the point they tried to make it that they're calling me and hanging up is my fault. I have asked them several times to stop calling, they said it was my problem, and I was wasting my time for calling them. I asked to speak with supervisors and I was told flatly NO. Where a company thinks they can call another company, with no business calling, and to do so every five frigging minutes is beyond me. This company is costing me money and time, with calling and hanging up every few minutes.The madness must stop! Jarrett Fayetteville NC, North CarolinaU.S.A.
Entity: Columbus, Ohio
Jul 31 2005
Harper Detroit Diesel Poisoned Toronto Ontario
Jan 11 2005 To Whom It May Concern. Wow what an experience. I was employed at Gal Power Systems in Mississiauga to work on diesel generator systems. I was working on a pair of 16 v 92 Detroit diesel generator sets at 4160 volt at a facility called the South West Regional Center in Chatham Ontario. I was requested by the project manager Moe Gallick of the Ontario Realty Corporation to supply and install some fuel system components at an Ontario Provincial Police transmitter tower close by. When I went there to do the work I saw that this was an old abandoned site no longer in use. I was let into the building and began work. As I was working I noticed the building had a an unusual amount of rat poison or toxic chemicals distributed inside the building. No breathing equipment or protective clothing were supplied by either my employer Gal Power Systems, The Ontario Realty Corporation or the Ontario Provincial Police. Mr Gallick did not spend very much time in the building. I did not complete the work. Shortly after this I had to seek medical attention within the Ministry of Health and was off work for close to a year. This was a deliberate act. I almost died. This act of incompetence was the end of a series of poisonings that started a couple of years earlier when I was working at Harper Detroit Diesel on a project at Mississauga Hydro , probably continued when I was hired by Thomson Technology in British Columbia and almost ended in my death at Gal Power Systems. Talk about bad politics or a toxic work place. That's kind of the ultimate. Some people say there is no corruption here in Canada. The harrasment to date in my workplaces is unbelievable and intolerable with off colour and snide comments about my mental health. There is much more to the story. Gerry (((REDACTED)) Scarborough Ontario Canada M1E4X9 ------------------------------------ Jan 11 2004 To Whom It Might Concern. Here is a copy of a letter I sent to the Toronto Sun newspaper about an article that was published.This incident that happened to me is an odd health and safety issue. Here is a situation where a union might have made a difference. I will be sending more letters to various groups in the up coming year. Hi Mr Margolis. I found your article about Edwin P. Wilson all too frightening and hits me personally way too close to home. I was working at Harper Detroit Diesel in Toronto and one of my co workers or somebody in my customer base or the competion started poisoning my food over a period of months. I almost died. I had worked in the diesel generator industry for twenty two years as a field service technician at a variety of dealers and distributors based mostly out of the Toronto area. In this position I worked in and around all types of generator set applications such as apartment buildings, schools, retail stores, hospitals, marine units, motor homes, data centers, airports, telephone switching centers, or just about anywhere you would find a generator set.This position also took me into a lot of high security buildings or buildings that you don't need to know exist. Some of the customers I have dealt with include Metropolitan Toronto Police, the Ontario Provincial Police, the R.C.M.P., Bell Canada, Transport Canada, Navigation Canada, Public Works Canada, Department of National Defence, the Ontario Realty Corporation, Nexacor Realty, AT&T, Cantel, C.I.D.A., External Affairs, and many, many more. I did quite a bit of work on high security micro wave and fibre optics communication links all around North America. This is where this poisoning comes from. One person I worked 15 yrs with on these systems, who I had not seen in 4 yrs, called me at home one night in the middle of this series of poisonings, who I didn't even know had my home phone number and asked aren't you dead yet. I wound up on the West Coast of Canada standing in a parking lot with what were suppose to be Chinese Nationals from F.E.T.A.C. being photographed by the R.C.M.P. as part of a smear campaign. The worst part of all of this is Gerry Duffett almost died, thats me. The next worst part of all of this, is this is my tax dollars paying these freaks. I wonder how many times a day this goes on. I still don't know who poisoned me. I was off work for almost one year. I can now 5 yrs later barely hold a full time job. The harassment in my work place is unbelievable as far as off colour and snide comments about my mental health. There is much more to the story. My pager # is 416-612-5689. Thank you. Gerry ((REDACTED)) Scarborough Ontario Canada M1E4X9 P.S. Just in the last couple of years a new fibre optics system was installed in Ontario to link all the power generation stations to one central control center code named Ledcor.Don't tell anybody you know that, somebody might try to kill you. Gerry Scarborough, OntarioCanada
Entity: Toronto, Ontario
Jan 27 2014
Iwriter.com Brad Callen FALSE PRETENCES. CARMEL INDIANA
Iwriter.com is an online content trading entity founded by Brad Callen. To begin with, it pays its writers very low rates, as low as $1.05 , and secondly they have a strange habit of not adhering to their terms and conditions. in my case, i had acquired several direct orders through their platform, iwriter.com, and had accumulated some cash in my escrow account maintained by Bryxen software inc. however, the payment was not released to my paypal account on time, and I submitted a ticket concerning the late payment. after waiting for 6 hours, i received a reply that my account has been deactivated. further enquiries concening the same went unanswered. moreover, the system allows corrupt requester to get their contents for free without paying the writer. stay away from bryxen software and its affiliates lest you make some losses.
Entity: Select State/Province
Jan 09 2014
Nicolai Loenne, webprojekter.dk, Scam Scam Dampfærgevej Internet
Peoples comes online to get benefits from the online service providers and online marketing services it is a good and a lot of people get benefit from these services. I also have the same perception and due to this I have started to launch my own website for the products I am selling. I have made a good marketing plan for online selling and hire an online marketing company to make my brand’s website. In starts it was looking a good experience and everything was according to plan. I want to make my online shopping site and plan for this charismas and New Year celebrations and I have made some custom products especially for these celebrations but my all sales based on the internet, I have a good marketing plan and I hired a marketing firm for the marketing of this website. I paid all the expenses to the website making company, my marketing company and complete the production of these products I designed especially for these celebrations of charisma and New Year night. . After paying these all I found a big problem with my all activities and that is the website making company when at the time to launch the website I did not get any response from that company and I contact them. It was a very bad time when I have come to know that they did not complete the work for making the site and I was unable to launch my products this year due to this website company and I suffer a big loss because my products are useless till the next December. I strongly recommend you not to work with this company as they are non professional peoples who waste your time and money and do not meet any deadline. http://www.webprojekter.dk/
Entity: Dampfærgevej , Internet
Dec 12 2013
Ames Construction rips employees off! aurora Colorado
When hired on with Ames Construction I had to get a physical. They drove me to the clinic of their choice in their company vehicle. I was told that they would take care of everything it was standard hire practices. 6 months later the clinic is sending me personally to collections because Ames construction has never paid the bill! I have contacted them on 3 different occasions about this matter and every time they tell me that it will be taken care of that very day. Liars! I also asked if they would be laying off employees during the winter. All supervisors and managers at the job said no. They said they had work for the winter. Liars! They then layed off 1/3 of the workforce!  So now I dont work there and have an outstanding bill that they forced me to get! However, I am not upset to not have to work for these people anymore. They do not care about employees at all! They have unsafe work practices and policies and do not utilize employees to their fullest. They simply hire people to run machines and fire them when they feel like it! Never work for this company.
Entity: aurora, Colorado
Nov 28 2012
Siteforce Australia SH@TFORCE Construction Cairns, Mississippi
 Personally dealings with this company have been very bad and many others have a sour taste in their mouth after being employed by them. !BEWARE!  of their employment agreement, make sure you understand it in its entirety before you sign it.
Entity: Cairns, Mississippi