X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: REMOTE SUPER STORE - Jackson New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anaheim California
  • REMOTE SUPER STORE 8 Brentwood Dr. Jackson, New Jersey U.S.A.

REMOTE SUPER STORE, Brick And Mortar In NJ, But Sells On EBay As Well SUCKED IN, LEAD ON & RIPPED OFF! REMOTE SUPER STORE KNOWS HOW TO COMMIT FRAUD Jackson, (and Has Ebay Store) New Jersey

BUY FROM THIS SELLER AT YOUR OWN RISK, IF YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING AWAY FREE MONEY!

Store Violations: Fraudulent business activity.
(I paid for but never didn't receive my item)

Reporting member: shebuah
Item number I purchased: 260022278001

Member being reported: remotesuperstore@aol.com, Real Name Supposedly: John Adams, but goes by "Jack" on his "Please don't report me" Paypal dispute page. Seller has 74 negative feedbacks in the last 12 months at remotesuperstore on ebay.com.

Payment Method: PayPal; Date of Payment: 05/05/08

Currently: June 22, 2008

Customer concern: The seller "Jack" claims by email to me that he sent a remote on May 17th to replace the one I didn't receiver. I still have not received ANYTHING. I personally conducted a post office investigation. I have NOTHING.

If you purchase from REMOTE SUPERSTORE, you may need the following information and a lot of time reporting this seller to get anything back, if you get anything at all:

Contacts to report seller to:
The Federal Trade Commission Consumer Fraud Protection,
E-pinion.com,
Better Business Bureau,
ABC's 20/20,
Rip-off report.com, the
FBI,
and many other hundreds of agencies whom help report similar sellers.
I suggest you save your time, money and serenity by avoiding this liar in the first place.

I will report this REMOTESUPERSTORES thoroughly and with accurate detail to one or two agencies a day until I get the product I paid for. Seller may have gotten away with scamming hundreds of customers up to this point, but once my true story makes its rounds, sellers ability to defraud innocent individuals will slowly trickle to a stop. My new life mission is to make sure no one EVER gets conned by REMOTESUPERSTORES AGAIN. Save yourself some drama, stay away from this seller.

Shebuah
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2008 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/remote-super-store/jackson-new-jersey-08527/remote-super-store-brick-and-mortar-in-nj-but-sells-on-ebay-as-well-sucked-in-lead-on-342969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content