X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Rent-a-Center - Jonesville Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jackson Michigan
  • Rent-a-Center 753 Olds St Jonesville, Michigan U.S.A.

Rent-a-Center 100% satisfaction guarenteed... but they can't fix the pc? Jonesville Michigan

I began renting to own a computer from rent-a-center in jonesville michigan. about four months before my pc was paid off, it started messing up so I took it in. They said they have a place they have to send them to get fixed and I could pickit up wednesday. There was no offer of a loaner while mine was being repaired. When I picked up my computer wednesday I found that they hadn't fixed it but just put it back to it's original and deleted all my files. I took it back in, and back in, and back in, all the while a loaner was never offered. The only thing they ever did was reset it back to it's original status and I continued getting the dreaded blue screen of death and my graphics card continued messing up.

For four months, I was without my computer but I couldn't be late on any payments. They continued to charge me. Well, I paid my computer off finally and it was sent in one last time to be "fixed". I got the pc back and now there are drivers missing and I can't even get on the internet. My boyfriend called them and they said that it was pretty much my problem now since it was paid off. What a ripoff! I am very disatisfied with the way they handled this and the fact that my pc isn't fixed. I've paid almost 8000.00 dollars for a computer that doesn't work.

Shalvana
Jackson, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rent-a-center/jonesville-michigan-49250/rent-a-center-100-satisfaction-guarenteed-but-they-cant-fix-the-pc-jonesville-michig-428432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content