X  |  CLOSE

• Replacement Lens Express
    1131 Tolland Turnpike PMB 301
    Manchester, Connecticut
    United States

RUN.!!!!!    As fast as you can from this place.  Like me don't be fooled by all the good google Reviews posted.  This company probably paid for reviews like a lot of companies.  Based on the google reviews I took a chance and ordered a pair of 245.00 Lens for my Bvlgari Frames and the order took a month to fulfill, and once I got my glasses back which was suppose to be Progressive Transition lens with an anti-glare, anti-scratch, CRIZAL advance coating, they were not what I ordered.  The first problem with the glasses was I received sunglasses instead of Transition lens, the glasses also were not progressive lens, and you can visibly see the coatings on the lenses which was horrible.  When requesting a refund they are giving me the run around asking me to Return the lens for a refund when their own Return policy stated that lens with coatings can not be returned, and how am I suppose to take the lens out of the glasses. [continued below]....

.....  They are not reputable and Learn the HARD WAY or learn from me Use some one else.  I have included a photo of my glasses that they messed up and won't own up to their mistake, while they try to keep my money.  Following this review I intend to contact the BBB, and every review site I can find to warn as many people as I can about this company.  I am currently disputing this issue with pay pal so wish me Luck, and STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU DON'T MIND YOUR GLASSES LOOKING LIKE STEVIE WONDER GLASSES!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2018 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/replacement-lens-express/manchester-connecticut-06042/replacement-lens-express-scammed-me-out-of-24500-manchester-connecticut-1424487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Replacement Lens Express

AUTHOR: Lynetta - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, January 29, 2018

Replacement Lens Express Owner reached out to me and offered a resolution that was suitable to me which for me was a full Refund.  As promised by owner I was made whole and recieved the refund promtly.  It turns out that the company stood by thier error and thier services and turned out to be a Reputable business with good business ethics and I would definetly give them another chance at earning my business.

Replacement Lens Express Made Good and Issued a Refund for their Mistake

AUTHOR: Lynetta - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, January 23, 2018

In the Interest of Good Business Practices when the owner found out about my complaint she contacted me for a Resolution and per my Request she Issued a Full Refund for the Mistake.

Thank You.