X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Res-Com ABBIE - North Highlands California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: los angeles California
  • Res-Com ABBIE 4608 Roseville Road #105 North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Res-Com ABBIE ripoff, liars, cheats, money-lovers, and more North Highlands California

*Consumer Suggestion: You do have another option

Fellow Res-Con victims,
I've been suffering my wounds they dealt to me in silence but they hurt all the same. When i called the hiring department they were so friendly, it was going to be easy. All i had to do was pass the ABBIE test and they would guarantee me a job. One lady in the hiring department told me it was the last day i could sign up with them. I pressed her on that and she admitted it wasn't but she just wanted me to start working in a month or two for them. I should have known then but i might be part monkey (sometimes i fartbox myself)and signed up. I passed the ABBIE test and was getting ready to work for them when i was informed i have to pass their test as well. No one had mentioned that to me before.

Also they kept taking 10 dollars out so i could be a member of some inspection organisation which i had them cancel immediately. I don't recall ever authorizing that but i'm sure they hid it in the fine print somewhere. I was also informed i would need to buy insurance and the betrayal of the sales lady had grown deeper. So i finally took the dvd rescom training test. No one responded for a long time. I had to finally keep calling them. They aren't quit as friendly once they have your 300 dollars. They don't really won't to talk to you at all. They always send my call to another department where they never answer. I finally got my test resutls in which i failed both multiple choice tests. I'm not sure if it is a real company or not. I don't care either way, because i feel like there main concern with me was to get the intial 300.

No one calls me and gives me encouragement to carry on and pass test so i can work for them. I think they prefer i don't work for them. My wound doesn't bleed as deep as some of you who bought the insurance or kept the monthly fees, but i am a victim wounded no the less. On top of all this, i'm about as qualified to inspect scrotums for cancer as i am to inspect homes. The material is lacking and requires more than just reading and watching one film which probably would help you fake it through the inspection and utimately rob some one else for more money for Res-Com. I also call for an end to this Company.

Chris
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2006 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/res-com-abbie/north-highlands-california-95660/res-com-abbie-ripoff-liars-cheats-money-lovers-and-more-north-highlands-california-180616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You do have another option

AUTHOR: Deanna - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 16, 2006
I found not one but two class action suit attorneys who are interested in this case. One in Southern, CA and one is Sacramento, CA. I will be talking to the attorney's about a class action suit tomorrow in Sacramento. If they feel we have a strong case after reviewing all the evidence I have acquired I will be signing them onto the case. I will also be visiting the inspector with the DA's office for the second time so please, if you work as an inspector for Res-Com, please contact the DA's inspector in Sacramento right away. He wants to talk to anyone who is currently working as an inspector for Res Com and will also take testimony from any of the victims for the court action that will be taken against Res Com in the DA's office in Sacramento. All of you who claim to work for Res Com as inspectors, step up to the plate and call the DA's office in Sacramento. The rest of you who have been taken in by Res Com and were promised employment please call the inspector at the DA's office in Sacramento. There will also be attorney's that will be notifying you about the pending class action suit against Res Com. So, if you want a chance at getting your money back, join the class action against Res-Com. There will be no fee taken out of your pocket as the attorneys will take this on a contingency basis. That means if they win, you will too and they will take a percentage of the winnings as their fee and if they lose, you owe nothing. There are two separate court actions taking place here.

Don't be intimidated by all the letters Res-Com is sending disguised as people who work for them. Get pro active and don't give up your desire to be successful and thrive. Call one of the legit organizations and get on board with the ones that are ethical and powerful who you will have a successful alliance with. Good luck everyone.