X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Resort Resales Marketing And Advertising - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: San Diego California
  • Resort Resales Marketing And Advertising 2385 E. Windmill Lane, Suite 280 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-735.0044
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Bill Elis With Resort Resales Resort Resales Marketing And Advertising Scammed me out of $600 for the resale of my Time Shares Las Vegas Nevada

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I was contacted in June of 2007 by a Time share resales rep with an offer to advertise my timeshare for sale. They guaranteed a full refund of my money if they did not find a buyer in 9 months. I paid $99 for the listing. The person I delt with was Bill Elis. I checked in periodically and they reassured me they were working on it and when 9 months came I called for my refund, there was no answer or return call phone message left. I figured I was out $99 and decided to keep my timeshares.

I was called on Dec 15th 2007 by a company called Resort Resales they said 'congratulations we have found a buyer for your time shares. I asked what they were referring to, they explained they had taken over Fairfield resales and had a large company interested in buying a block of time shares. They could offer me $12,320 for the one Time Share and $16,800 for the other. All I needed to do was send $600 for a one time processing fee for closing costs and I was guraranteed to recieve $29,120 by wire transfer or cashiers check. I asked who their manager was and I was told Bill Elis. The $600 was initially held with a credit card and a check followed on Dec 18th.

I called in Feb to follow-up on closing and was assured that the deal would close around the 15th of Mar. That date has come and gone and no response from Resort Resales. I was able to Google Bill Elis' name and find this to be a scam. I am filing a repor with the San Diego District Attourmey's Office today 25 Mar. I hope this report will help someone else in the future.

J upshaw
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/resort-resales-marketing-and-advertising/las-vegas-nevada/bill-elis-with-resort-resales-resort-resales-marketing-and-advertising-scammed-me-out-of-320822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair