X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Almost Died — Ciudad de Mexico Distrito Federal Mexico
  • Resource Furniture Agua 151 Jardines del Pedregal, Ciudad de Mexico Mexico

Resource Furniture Dangerous Product Almost Killed Me, Company Lied for a Year Promising to Compensate Me Jardines del Pedregal Me Gardens of the Pedregal, Ciudad de Mexico

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Resource Furniture sold me a "murphy bed", which is a bed that hangs from the wall and folds up into itself. They gave me the screws and support braces they said were adequate to support the weight of the bed, and I installed them correctly as instructed. One night, while sleeping in the bed, the bed collapsed, it's giant and extremely heavy frame came falling down on top of me. I sustained injuries and bled all over the bed and myself, while the bed frame broke into a million pieces. It had collapsed from its own weight, ripping the provided screws and braces right out of the wall. I'm lucky that I didn't have any part of my body extended partially outside of the edge of the bed, as the massive weight of the bed frame would've amputated any flesh its edges collided with. As it was I was badly bruised, and lost the investment of this expensive, dangerous bed.

The company promised to pay me - then intentionally stalled for over a year, constantly reporting that the check was approved and would come any time. Finally they admitted they had been lying all along and were not going to pay me.

This company is a fraud, selling very dangerous products that can kill you. They operate 100% in bad faith, lying to their customers about the safety of their products, and lying about compensating them. Do yourself a favor and stay faaaaar away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2016 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/resource-furniture/jardines-del-pedregal-ciudad-de-mexico-01900/resource-furniture-dangerous-product-almost-killed-me-company-lied-for-a-year-promising-t-1304798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair