X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Resource/Rebuilds Financial Corporation - Hopkins Minnesota

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Pensacola Florida
  • Resource/Rebuilds Financial Corporation 601 Carlson Pkwy Suite 1050 Hopkins, Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-584-1718

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
On May 17,2007 I received a phone call from a company I had applied for a loan on. They said I was approved for $5,000.00USD. The lady Tanya Stephens (supposed loan officer) sent me the loan contract via e-mail and I checked them out with the bbb. Everything seemed ok she explained that I either had to have some form of colladeral or take out an insurance policy to secure the loan. I checked out all I could think to check and everything seemed to be fine so I discussed it with my husband and we agreed to send the "insurance money".
We were supposed to have our loan in one to two business days.

Today is May 30th and I still have not received my loan nor a refund of the monies I have paid, because on top of the $650.00USD I sent to secure the loan, I also had to pay the taxes on the loan before it could be released as well, which was in the sum of another $519.00 usd. I am now basically out of money, I cannot get in touch with these people now and it really sucks.

Talk about thinking you are doing something good for your family to have some money to do some of the things you want to do and helping to rebuild your credit and you get suckered. I guess they are right when they say people are scams and con artists, and I didn't think it would happen to me.

Catherine
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/resourcerebuilds-financial-corporation/hopkins-minnesota-55305/resourcerebuilds-financial-corporation-scam-artists-hopkins-minnesota-251177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair