X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Resources United: Vic Ocana, Yemisi Olukanmi (R.E.I.C. Of Los Angeles), James Johnson - Los Angeles ,Pueblo California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • Resources United: Vic Ocana, Yemisi Olukanmi (R.E.I.C. Of Los Angeles), James Johnson 11480 E South Street #205, Fountain Plaza, Cerritos, CA, 90703 Los Angeles ,Pueblo, California U.S.A.

Vic Ocana,Global Corporate Credit, Yemisi Olukanmi ,R.E.I.C., James Johnson Resources United: James Johnson Came to the club under false name and false company, sign the contract, never did anything Los Angeles,Pueblo California

*Consumer Comment: Another Victim

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
National Partners of Resources United: Yemisi Olukanmi ph: 310-382 7294 (R.E.I.C. of Los Angeles), Vic Ocana (Global Corporate credit) Ph: 719-423 9138, James Johnson Resources United and poweronegroup.net ph: 562 653 0400.

This people mentioned above registered under somebody elses name and company to come to the Los Angeles Investors Club Meeting and promote their service. I signed the contract with one of them. Never got what was said on the contract and never got my many back.
One of the partners Vic Ocana is an ex-con and was charged for the fraud.

Whe I contacted the registred R.E.I.C of Los Angeles I was told that Yemisi Olukanmi never worked for them.
Do not trust and do not do business with!!! Fraud!!!

Julia
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/resources-united-vic-ocana-yemisi-olukanmi-reic-of-los-angeles-james-johnson/los-angeles-pueblo-california-90703/vic-ocanaglobal-corporate-credit-yemisi-olukanmi-reic-james-johnson-resources-unit-275114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Another Victim

AUTHOR: Adrienne - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, December 18, 2007
I am sincerely sorry for what has happened to you because of Mr. O'Cana. As you can see by searching his name currently on this site alone, he has several more complaints against him since March of 2007 when we split up. He will never change. If there is anything I can do to help you or any other victims of Mr. O'cana please send me your contact information and I will be glad to help. drie27@yahoo.com
I too paid the ultimate price of getting involved with Mr. O'Cana. He gained full custody of our 21 month old daughter, by striping me of all financial resources to fight him for custody. I left him with a suitcase and never returned. He still holds all my belonging hostage along with our daughter. However, I do accept responsibility for the fact that I, a 29 year old should have never gotten intimately involved with a 54 year old man.
So I urge those of you that read this don't fall for his charming manipulative ways. I did for 5 years and will spend the next 5 years putting back together my life that he ruined. He is pending trial for several fraud cases and I do believe that the justice system will find him guilty as charged and he will spend yet another term in prison. Search his name on the local Pueblo, Colorado newspaper you will find more details.
We may never get the things that Mr. O'Cana deliberately stole from us but I do think we will see justice in the near future.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair