Complaint Review: restaurant of South Beach -

• Reported By: vince78 — miami beach Florida USA
  • restaurant of South Beach

USA

ted vernon ted make my passion fpr antic cars MIAMI BEACH Florida

I met Ted Vernon 20 years a go and I'v been buying cars 12 exactly all antique .from 1922 chevrolet pick up truck to 1968 pagode Mercedes and roll royce 1964 .Cadillac 57 I expose them in front of my restaurants on south beach for tourist to take pictures.

when you purchase old cars you always have to play whith it .. thats the fun of it..30 /40 years antique what are you expecting ...

I send to him a lot of customers friends and clients.all happy .. ted become my friend,and I find it hard to libelieve  that this discusting accusations are true ! and I keep buying cars off course

chef Vincent

restaurant south beach

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2016 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/restaurant-of-south-beach/-/ted-vernon-ted-make-my-passion-fpr-antic-cars-miami-beach-florida-1306650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content