This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Reunion Homes

POBox 38939
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    United States

Reunion Homes Do Not honor there Warranty issues Colorado Springs Colorado

I have several Warranty issues that Reunion Homes has not fixed,  Cracked Concrete and Wrong finish on hard wood floors. I have sent in dozens of Warranty claim forms and sent them certifed letters.  I have tried calling them they will not return my Phone calls. I am not the only one that has this problem there are several other people in the neighbor hood that have the same problem. I just want to make other people aware, I have a compliant with the BBB and they did not even respond to that. Beware before you buy?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2017 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reunion-homes/colorado-springs-colorado-80937/reunion-homes-do-not-honor-there-warranty-issues-colorado-springs-colorado-1415623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content