X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Revenuewire - Federal Way Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hemet California
  • Revenuewire Federal Way, Washington U.S.A.

Revenuewire False charges on my Discover account Federal Way Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Verifying Credit Card Transactions Shown as Processed by RevenueWire or SafeCart

Two false charges on my Discover account.

Greg
Hemet, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2008 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/revenuewire/federal-way-washington/revenuewire-false-charges-on-my-discover-account-federal-way-washington-320677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Safecart - (Canada)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Hello Greg,

I'm Kathleen from RevenueWire and I'd like to assist you with researching the origin of your transaction.

By way of background about RevenueWire, we work with online sellers of digital products such as downloadable software, e-books and the like, and provide the facilities to accept credit card and PayPal payments through our proprietary secure shopping cart and checkout, SafeCart (http://www.safe-cart.com).

We'd like to assist you with looking into the details of this purchase so that we can provide you with more information. Please contact me through our our online form at www.safe-cart.com/contact and write ATTENTION KATHLEEN at at the start of your message so that it will be directed to me personally.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kathleen
RevenueWire

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair