X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This company sent me a judgement on a case that they already garnished my wages for. The first time they did it by surprise never notifying me that I was being sued. This time they raised the price almos 800 dollars stating the lawyer fees and other charges. This needs to stop as my employer is upset about receiving 2 letters for garnishment.

The first time I was not aware of my rights but I need help because this company is charging me again for the same thing and is going to make me lose my job over their mistake. This is the first time I have heard of this debt and already they are stating the lawsuit is in place and I have to pay. They are a bunch of lying thieves that need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2015 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/richland-holdings-corp/las-vegas-nevada-89113/richland-holdings-corp-unlawfully-garnishing-my-wages-las-vegas-nevada-1233351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

summons

AUTHOR: las vegas - (USA)

POSTED: Wednesday, June 03, 2015

I am now also dealing with the same company as of yesterday 6-2-15. I recieved a summons from Richland Holdings claiming that I owe money from unpaid doctor bills and that i am being sued. I have never recieved letters or bills from this company or the doctor's office. This summons is the first thing I have heard about any of this.

Just wondering if anyone else out there is also having issues with this company? Don't you usually recieve bills from the doctor before it goes to collections? And don't you usually get bills or phone calls from the collection agency before it goes on your credit?

If anyone has any information or is going through this I would love to hear about it. This company sounds bogus! When I figure out what is exactly going on with my case I will file a report with more details.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair