X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Richland Holdings, Inc has sued me and got my wages garnished without serving a summons. I did not learn of the default judgment until I received a Writ of Execution and my wages already garnished. This has caused emotional distress and financial burden.

The original debt is for $562.50, but they are claiming fees totaling $1,750.81. I believe they have also violated the FDCPA because the statue of Limitations has expired. Richland Holdings, Inc does not deserve to pratice business in the State of Nevada since they do not follow legal procedures. I wonder if their process servers are licensed? Are they filing false documents through the courts?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2017 02:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/richland-holdings-inc/las-vegas-nevada-89113/richland-holdings-inc-garnished-wages-without-a-summons-las-vegas-nevada-1374436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair