X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Riverside Lenders - Georgetown Delaware

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Fort Pierce Florida
  • Riverside Lenders 20161 N Office Circle Ste 2 Georgetown, Delaware U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-2236191
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Riverside Lenders CYBER FRAUD!!! RIVERSIDE LENDERS IS NOT A REAL LOAN COMPANY Georgetown Delaware

*Author of original report: Riverside Lenders, Georgetown, DE update to 12/6/08 entry

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

We tried to take out a personal loan to start a business. We submitted applications online and Riverside Lenders called us back with loan details and the amount we were approved for and then emailed us all the loan documents and requirements to process the loan.

After carefully reading thru everything (the loan documents state that it is a legal binding contract and is governed by US Federal Law), we submitted our paperwork. Part of the terms were that because of our poor credit history, we needed to make the first 3 monthly payments up front to secure the loan. Our first payment would then be due 3 months after the loan was issued.

We had options to send funds in several different ways but chose to wire the money via MoneyGram because we were in a hurry to get our loan processed. We called them to get information on where to wire the money to and they gave us the name Adam Steinhauer of Vancouver, B.C., Canada. They told us they would call when they got the money. They never called. We had to call them back and they told us that their finance department did receive the money and that our loan would be direct deposited into our account within 3 hours.

3 hours came and went and no money was ever deposited. And conveniently no one was available to take our phone calls when we called to ask what the hold up was.

Needless to say they have $1100 of my money, my SSN, my checking account info, and my DL number.

I finally got a call back from them the next day regarding my account and they made up some story about someone ran off with $100k and that is why the money wasn't deposited. But then after that the finance manager did "random" credit checks again and they had the nerve to tell me that if I sent them another 2 months payments in advance, the money would be in my account in 30 minutes.

I told them I was not sending anymore money and that I wanted a refund. They told me that it would take 3-4 weeks for the cancellation process and for them to send me a check as a refund....yea, so not holding my breath.

But when I asked them questions about their legitimacy, they fumbled with answers and eventually hung up on me. I got the whole conversation on the recorder on my phone along with all the paperwork they sent me.

Their address does not exist. You can not do a reverse phone search because it doesn't come up. They don't have a website listed on their paperwork anywhere. If you are applying for a loan and the lender asks for any form of money up front for any reason, it is not a legit company. It is a scam!

jennaNjason
Fort Pierce, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/riverside-lenders/georgetown-delaware-19947/riverside-lenders-cyber-fraud-riverside-lenders-is-not-a-real-loan-company-georgetown-d-398658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Riverside Lenders, Georgetown, DE update to 12/6/08 entry

AUTHOR: Jennanjason - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, December 08, 2008

I called this company earlier today to get their website information and they say their web address is riversidelenders.org. When I entered this website, it took me to http://guide.opendns.com/?url=riversidelenders.org. Upon viewing the website, I noticed it was just a search engine for the keywords 'loan' and 'riverside'.

I also found that YWCA for abused and battered women of Georgetown Delaware has the same physical address with only one difference. Riverside Lenders lists their address as 20161 N Office Cir Ste 2, Georgetown, DE 19947.

YWCA's address is 20161 N Office Circle Ste B, Georgetown, DE 19947. The only difference is the suite number. As most people know when they go to an office building with different suites, they are listed as letters or numbers...but not both.

We are continuing as much investigation as we can to see that these people are brought down. These people are sitting pretty over there on stolen money and it isn't right. Someone needs to do something about it.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair