Complaint Review: Roadway Movers - Jacksonville Florida

• Reported By: Debra — Ft Walton Beach Florida United States
  • Roadway Movers

Jacksonville, Florida
    United States

Roadway Movers Roadaay Movers Did not pickup my household when scheduled and have not delivered it as contracted Beach Jacksonville Florida

Company did not contact me the day before to notify me of time or change in schedule. They would not respond to my messages or emails. They were scheduled to deliver 3/31 and have not nor have they called or answered my messages. I have paid them $1400 and do not have my property as contracted. Worst customer support staff I have ever had to deal with. They damaged my property the day of move them said i would have to file a claim. Admited the movers they sent were unprofessional and said they fired them. Now my property is unlocated and they will not call me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2018 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/roadway-movers/jacksonville-florida/roadway-movers-roadaay-movers-did-not-pickup-my-household-when-scheduled-and-have-not-del-1436756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content