Complaint Review: Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Education, Sharon Lector, Russ Whitney - Scottsdale Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Boynton Beach Florida
  • Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Education, Sharon Lector, Russ Whitney
    4330 North Civic Center Plaza
    Scottsdale, Arizona

I'm a mother of four who has worked hard to provide a good life for my family. I decided 10 months ago to invest most of my savings into Robert Kiyosaki Rich Dad Education program. I was sold a bill of goods. It has turned out to be nothing but empty promises. I'm not sure why it's called Rich Dad Education because the operation is completely run by Russ Whitney. Ive spent over $10,000 and have tried to make it work but its clear to me that I was just a fool. I've called and asked for a refund. Both Rich Dad Education and Robert's Rich Dad office in Scottsdale will not help me and just pass me off to the "Rich Dad Education" organization. Its clear that these people are Russ Whitney. Robert, I bought this program because of my faith and trust in YOU. Why are you stealing my money now? I've made my complaints known to all and only recently did I get some satisfaction when I contacted the S.E.C. and filled an official complaint. They are investigating on my behalf.

Both Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lector are to blame. Their books built a brand that people believed in. I bet my financial future on them and was only lead to the wolves that are Russ Whitney and his pack! When I asked for me refund they berated me and said that I FAIL myself by not doing enough research to find out in advance that NO REFUNDS would be given. What the HELL does that mean? They're basically saying that "too bad and there's nothing you can do about it".

My next plan of action towards getting justice is to contact Donald Trump and inform him of the scamming that is going on with his new partner Robert Kiyosaki. I could not believe that Donald wrote a book with him and has been hand in hand with him on TV promoting their collaboration. I can only guess that Mr. Trump is unaware as I was 10 months go just how dishonest Robert Kiyosaki really is.

Thank you RIP OFF REPORT for all of your postings on Robert. I only wish I had know of your site sooner. I may never have made the mistake of my life when I decided to trust Robert and Sharon. I'm asking for any help anyone can give on getting my money back.

Sarakulock
Boynton Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2007 01:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robert-kiyosaki-rich-dad-education-sharon-lector-russ-whitney/scottsdale-arizona-85251/robert-kiyosaki-rich-dad-education-sharon-lector-russ-whitney-robert-kiyosaki-and-sharo-276811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

OVER $1,000,000 IN REFUNDS ARE WAITING!!

AUTHOR: RealRealty - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sara,
I would be glad to give you the details on how I got my money back.

ATTENTION VICTIMS OF THE WHITNEY SECRET ALLIANCE:
The Florida State Attorney Generals office has reached a settlement agreement with the Whitney Information Network, a parent company of several other companies that advertise through infomercials and free seminars.

The foreclosure training sold at these free seminars did not focus on foreclosures, were not consider Continuing Education and did not provide a Certificate of Completion as advertised in the US Mail. The so called training focused on selling the student another more expensive service, sometimes known as the Wealth Intelligence Academy. Students sign an agreement that promises to abide by the consumers 3 day right to a refund under the Consumers Protection Act, enforced by the FTC. This puts the student at ease while (Your Guru) creates a gross discrepancy between his oral representations and the facts. Ya he lies.

It is no accident when (Your Guru) takes 21 days before allowing you to view, question or inspect the educational services purchased from the free seminar guru, sometimes known as Focus On Foreclosures. They may be using "Teach Me Foreclosures" now. Your student agreement now becomes a receipt for the 3 ring binder and not the training. Dissatisfied consumers will receive more than $1 million in refunds as a result of the state's investigation and settlement.

ATTN: Your free seminar guru may threaten to sue you for sharing your experiences on the internet. These defamation law suits will leave no doubt, in the mind of the judge, that a theft by deception has occurred. Please save all the advertising used by the free seminar and (your gurus name here).

Hopefully, (Your Gurus) defamation law suit will bring us one step closer to the final solution to this global problem. $1,000,000 will not be enough to pay us all back, or impress (Your Guru) and the secret Russ Whitney alliance.

Our thanks to the compassionate, yet determined men and women in the Florida State Attorney Generals office.

COGNITION: In the past 10+ years many crimes have been perpetrate on the Internet. The internet is now being used to clean itself up.

Paul
Portland, OR

AUTHOR: Sarah Polanco - (U.S.A.)

In 2007, former business partner/collaborator and attorney Sharon Lector filed to sue Rich Dad Education, Robert and Kim Kiyosaki in Las Vegas District court. The case is ongoing. At least 2 courtdates are scheduled for this January 2008. To view "case activity" log onto: accessclarkcounty then double-click PUBLIC RECORDS then "District Court" and enter case # 07-A-549886-C

AUTHOR: Sarah Polanco - (U.S.A.)

Sharon Lector does not belong in this report

AUTHOR: Haca59 - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sara,

I sympathize with your situation. Many people have been lied to by Robert Kiyosaki not the least of whom would be Mrs. Lector herself. About a year ago Sharon and the Kiyosakis agreed to go their seperate ways. A profound disagreement about the direction of the Richdad company was the cause of the separation. Mrs. Lector has always believed that we need to be educated and learn about financial well-being and our own responsibility for our financial health and the future of our children.

While Mrs. Lector spent her time visiting Boys and Girls Clubs and meeting with educators, the Kiyosaki's publicly scorned formal education and plotted to sell more product and create a franchising empire. Sharon was wealthy before the Kiyosaki's came to her for help with their Cashflow game and first book, Rich Dad Poor Dad. Robert and Kim Kiyosaki were not. Sharon truly knows about creating wealth and she is committed to teaching what she knows. At this point she is limited by litigation with Richdad and the Kiyosaki's but in the future I am certain she will emerge as a leadership figure in helping all of us gain the knowledge we need to advance our personal financial goals and gain financial freedom.

Sharon was no longer with Richdad when your unfortunate situation began and I know she would not approve.

In my opinion, Robert Kiyosaki is the liar. I firmly believe that he made the whole Rich Dad story up or worse, "borrowed" it from another gentleman's background. If this is the case, then he lied to his own partner and will continue to do whatever it takes to benefit from lying to the rest of us. Donald Trump included.