Complaint Review: Robert Morgan Painting - Irving Texas

United States

Robert Morgan Painting Steal, theft of money on a job Irving Texas

*General Comment: Collections Guy

*General Comment: Collections Guy

Robert took $3750 down on a painting job in Irving, TX and only prepped the jobsite and never returned, he tried to steal the client to finish the job without me as the contractor and the client was a Surgeon in a gated community.

He made my company look real bad and lose referrals from these people who knew me very well before his theft caused us to hire someone new and lose all my profits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2019 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robert-morgan-painting/irving-texas/robert-morgan-painting-steal-theft-of-money-on-a-job-irving-texas-1471220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Collections Guy

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

I am very familiar with your industry, and know what you are up against when collecting and the best possible strategies to collect your money. My Company specializes in getting money collected from companies that don't pay within 5 days, please call me for my "No Collection, No charge" rate at 972-663-8593

#2 General Comment