Complaint Review: Robert Roofing & Gutters - Norfolk Massachusetts

• Robert Roofing & Gutters
    82 Main Street
    Norfolk, Massachusetts
    United States

Robert Roofing & Gutters Robert Roofing & Gutters they were supposed to fix a hole in my roof. they reshingled over the hole. Norfolk

I hired robert roofing and gutters to repair a hole in my roof from storm damage on 4/7/2018.

There was also a hole on the outer side of my wall, which they nailed a shingle over.

Before the repairs were done, I had placed bubble wrap over the hole in the roof.

About one month ago, I went up to my attic to get my fans for summer. While up there decided to do some cleanup. To my surprize, when I pulled off the bubble wrap, the hole was still there. I called robert roofing.

He said it was only a small hole and I said it was still a hole. He said he would come and fix it about three weeks ago. Have not heard from him since. I payed him 1750.00 to do the job. What can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robert-roofing-gutters/norfolk-massachusetts-02056/robert-roofing-gutters-robert-roofing-gutters-they-were-supposed-to-fix-a-hole-in-m-1451212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content