X  |  CLOSE

• Robin
    110 Bradford Dr.
    BLOOMINGDALE, GA
    United States

Robin They took almost $200.00 from my bank account without my knowledge BLOOMINGDALE GA

I saw their ad to try their product. No where did it say I would be obligated to getting more or autoship. Barely 2 weeks went by and then I saw the withdrawl from my account. Not even a chance.

I have not opened it and would gladly send it back. I did not receive any paperwork in the package which seemed strange. I do want MY money back and I will return their product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2019 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robin/bloomingdale-ga-31302/robin-they-took-almost-20000-from-my-bank-account-without-my-knowledge-bloomingdale-ga-1470803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content