X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Rock Solid Prospects - Boston Maine

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: san ramon California
  • Rock Solid Prospects 71 Commercial St, Apt 190 Boston, Maine U.S.A.

Rock Solid Prospects No follow up, Lies, All You Get Is The Run Around. Boston Massachusetts

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Rhonda Fuller is the person who set up my account. Since paying by check, I received a bogus list. All my calls are routed to an account manager named Christina who promises call backs but I never get one. When I ask for a different person to speak to, I'm denied. When I ask who the owner of the company is, I'm told my account manager is the owner which is an obvious lie. The phone number on the website is disconnected which no one there seems to acknowledge or know about. I've read two rip off reports with identical stories.

At this point, if you are like me and have paid for a bogus service, you need to contact your local police department to report a crime and allow your police department to contact Boston PD. The more reports filed, the sooner it will likely be investigated and hopefully the sooner the people behind this company will be charged.

Also, if a company ever asks you to pay by check, hang up the phone or walk away. There is no recourse to get your money back. That's why companies like Rock Solid Prospects employ this method of transaction. It's easier to rip people off.

John
san ramon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rock-solid-prospects/boston-maine-02109/rock-solid-prospects-no-follow-up-lies-all-you-get-is-the-run-around-boston-massachuset-411092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair