X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Rogers Outrank - Select State/Province

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: William J Treble — crystal city Manitoba
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Rogers Outrank Select State/Province USA

Rogers Outrank high pressure sales ,very expensive start up fees, and even higher cancellations fees toronto ontario

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Outrank promises that you will  have first page advertising on google immediatley and over time you will build up rankings under the organic section of the google search page.

The web site is cookie cutter stuff that takes only a few minutes to set up.A template that they just insert your company name to .  they  charge 1500$ intial set up and then it was going to be over $600 per month for 6 months. two weeks went by, then another I only had 1 click on the website. Found out they didnt get it up when they promised.

I kept looking for my company name on the google search engine every day nothing!! Called to cancel they said that my money hadnt been deployed yet that yes I could cancel. They got back to me and said theres a $$  1800 plus tax cancellation fee.In Addition to the 1400 they took already .

Remember this is all with in the first 20days .They did not deliver on there promises and this big multinational company with deep pockets  would not give me my money back instead they charged me 1,800 more for breaking the six month contract.

Told them I was extremley unhappy and didnt see the value in relationship to the exorbatant fees they charge.There was no effort to refund me my money to keep me happy.

When I asked them what did they do for me that cost over 3,000 they were very vague, I know the salesman got paid then they feed me some BS about the cost of getting set up , but I  reminded him I wasnt set up yet when I phoned to cancel to get my $1,400 back, so the salesman got 1,400 and they took 3 months worth of monthly fees beacuse they lost my business for the full 6 months.

Worst  experience Ive had in a long time.

But they get you with google .Everyone wants to be first page google . They told we later that this wouild take some time to build up. My guess, would  likely take  more then the six months so be prepared to shell out  10,000 of thousands of dollars to get that pole position and a couple of years before that will  happen

Run run from outrank just a money grab.

Bill

Winnipeg MB

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2014 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rogers-outrank/select-stateprovince/rogers-outrank-high-pressure-sales-very-expensive-start-up-fees-and-even-higher-cancell-1185652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair