X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Rosalind Solomon, Prophetic Voice of Yahshuah, prophetic voice of yahweh, -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: noweaponformed — dallas texas United States
  • Rosalind Solomon, Prophetic Voice of Yahshuah, prophetic voice of yahweh, United States

Rosalind Solomon, Prophetic Voice of Yahshuah, prophetic voice of yahweh, propheticvoiceofyahushuaministry.org get-to-heaven.com Prophetic Voice of Yahshuah the prophetic voice of yahweh Rosalind Solomon aka Prophetic Voice of Yahshuah, aka prophetic voice of yahweh, aka Rosalind Solomon bullies and curses others

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ran across several  Youtube videos over the past few weeks and I want to make dis report to warn others. Rosalind solomon screenshotted my comment I made on another persons channel when she was trying to target everyone who were against her. I was enraged.

I now see she is false but people are blind to her as I found out she has an extensive history of lying to the peoples of God. She doesn't preach from the bible but strange teachings and my husband got the discernment. I agree that someting is surly up with her and I am warning you to not be involved in her ministry she will curse you for sure.

That is not of the father period. God is not like that so beware. dont give her any money as i see she has no job but gets wealthy off of our seeds. I hate that I donated last month to her she is ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2019 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rosalind-solomon-prophetic-voice-of-yahshuah-prophetic-voice-of-yahweh/rosalind-solomon-prophetic-voice-of-yahshuah-prophetic-voice-of-yahweh-propheticvoiceof-1471686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair